Neo-Nazis BTFO

When the supposed best of the white race are a bunch of teenage faggots and edgy manlets. Look at upper middle class comb over Billy who became so "woke" and edgy after taking a couple of history classes his freshman year and posting on Sup Forums from his dorm room because Stacy would rather fuck Jamal three legs than his scrawny Amerimutt ass. Look at all those fucking chicken necks, put a purple high light in that hair and they could pass for Antifa. Fucking pathetic. A soy boy is a soy boy by any other name.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCcB3q66WFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh look at polo shirt here

fuck off niggerkike

It's interesting how fearful everyone is of whites. White people working together is scary for anyone that isn't white.

When we do (did) we could do anything we wanted to, you know, we should rediscover that.

Optics were amazing that night. It legitimately scared the left and the establishment republicans.

Sigh. Reminder that the nazi leadership were exactly like us.
>Ugly
>Cucked example Goebbels
>Fat
>Autistic

True I remember people flipping out on Twitter. Whites are the biggest enemy to themselves. I think it is true that White people have the least in group preference. We just seem to combative towards each other.

Too bad it won't happen again. The whole "movement" basically fell apart after that.

They are just normal people. This isn't a movie. At least they dont look like genderless freaks

Daily reminder that nazis, neo-nazis, and all the other segregationist movements are jew funded because it actively blackwashes their opposition and gives them authority to crack down further on european liberties. In a non-corrupt country with no discrimination of any means, whites would come out on top no matter what. So why do we need to play Hegel and try making problems to solve?

All they want is to be left alone, to live with their own kind in their own culture, governed by their own rules. Whether you judge them better or worse is beside the point. Is that too much to ask, Shlomo?

those faggots still look 100x more alpha than kekistanis.

btw. how do you look? you must be the personification of a 6"10 alpha chad if you have such nuanced criticism.

Poor Matt. He should really lose some weight. Other than that he’s a stellar addition to the WN movement for the US.

Suck a dick, nigger. Daily reminder that anyone disavowing someone who is pro-white is the biggest kike enabler around.

>you can't support whites without hating all jews

I just hate the jews that won the war against the european monarchies and keep me enslaved. But the european monarchies were doing that before them, so...

Holy shit I just realized something. One year ago they were making fun of Nationalist, Identitarian, NatSoc and Neo-Confederate groups for being all old dues.

The fact that this kike is trying to make fun of the fact that they're young activists (a new angle) means that they're scared. They're terrified that European youth is being mobilized, terrified of Gen Z, of which even minorities lean right and nationalist, and of the white man in general. Fuck I'm not even white and I wish them luck. Godspeed!

thats Mike Enoch

The European monarchies post French Revolution have never been pro-nation (nation in the true sense of the word, the genetic relationship between countrymen) and can therefore rot in hell along with the kikes that helped to dissolve their legitimacy.

Stop believing television.

Yeah, sorry. Point still stands.

Shit tier bait faggot KYS

yea they dont control information anymore so they cant cherry pick people. Thats why they use Op's pic for everything. They still try to use KKK Neo Nazi pics but people are wising up to their bullshit

Did you read my post? Specifically the last sentence? (of a two sentence post, I may add, LOL)
>But the european monarchies were doing that before them

Nice reading comprehension!

"I don't identify as a white supremacist or a racist. Of course that definition is fluid, people have one version, I have another. I am alt-right because I'm pro-white."

- White nationalist Peter Cvjetanovic

Whoops. Misread your post.

Btfo/thread

the next redpill is that the holocaust did happen and it was trillionaire jews who caused it

this is going to be a fun ride

Now that the cold has moved in you can wear balaclavas to hide your face. Time to go back into the streets again.

>upper middle class kids into nazism
That means it's cool, also nice cuck thread, you guys sure love talking about Stacey fucking Jamal

Wow, they are burning dead bodies during the peak of the Hungarian operation
Wow, naked people at Auschwitz. They totally must be in line for extermination

That pic is fake

Watch how a black guy redpills a white guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCcB3q66WFU

It's funny to see

Your consent is not required
You will hang on dotr