Don't fuck with him

It's not worth it.

"Lindsey Vonn suffers back injury in World Cup race after Trump comments"

They never learn.

Shame the coalburner didn't break her neck

Does anyone have a good Trump curse collage I can actually read? I know the numbers are getting up there. Lol

nice!

This just confirms the whole all of this is just a sim theory, there is no way that shit like that is a coincidence.
Somebody is doing this on purpose.

hubris is a bitch

>after Trump comments
No other news agency drew this connection - except us. If you needed any more proof that FNC's recent success is due in part to data-mining Sup Forums, this should be it

Now she doesn't have to worry about representing anybody. Back injuries are no fucking joke. Sciatica hit me at 30 and I've never been the same. She didn't even eat it or land particularly hard. She probably won't stop pinching that nerve without months of rehab.

I've been shittalking Trump all year and nothing bad happened to me, it's just confirmation bias desu

Fox is ahead of the curve because they put interns on Sup Forums to monitor for happenings. I am 100% sure they have people lurking.

it's getting hard to tell whether i like trump himself or the trump curse more at this, both are extremely effective

no, they're all ant-size scaled cluttered messes of vague desolation laid in wake

That sucks. I've seen a couple but couldn't make out most of what was included.

Trump curse strikes again

>millions of people insult trump daily
>nothing happened to them

Be Careful!

The very existence of communists is a tragedy and your entire life is sad, unfortunate and bad. You don’t even have to open your mouth to fail.

Has the whole mosaic grown so large there aren't enough pixels to display it?

Wait for it

>tfw they see the Tucker Carlson Nazi memes.

Now you've done it...

If the House does not cuck and the SALT elimination comes through, millions of blue faggots will have to PAY up

According to them they're being assraped by Hitler 24/7

I think so... but ppl need to be updating a master collage and getting it out there. The evidence is damning but normies who don’t pay attention won’t get it without some proof.

In the meantime, inform your normie friends everytine the curse strikes. Just this past week I redpilled a buddy of mine about the curse and now this “atheist” thinks Trump is divinely guided.

When does something like this go beyond being a coincidence? This has happened at least 50+ times now

The Trump curse is real. Kek still lives.

Trump curse :^)

Oh wow rofl my president is a fucking meme machine.

This was from august

Top fucking kek, I just watched this slag bad mouth the Emporer on CNN the other night. I hope she gets herpes.

Wonderful

holy shit that was a chore to read

We need a cursepedia.

These atheist faggots jist fan't make up their minds. Supertitious or not superstitious? You fellows gonna go to church now ?

Kek will punish those who speak evil of his anointed.

this

Yay, insecure paranoia won! Let's celebrate!

I voted for Trump for male approval but after he tomahawk'd Syria, the illusion wore off and I began to criticize him. The minute I did it, my owner lost the key to my cock lock and I had to go through a humiliating cagebreak by a welder with my dad waiting in the car, silent.

>after he tomakawk'd Syria

You clearly don't understand any of the mission parameters of that airfield strike, or you'd understand the message he sent was one of proportionality and rationality. No one was killed in the attack, and almost no meaningful materiel was damaged. He knows that Assad is just doing what he has to, and that attack told Assad he could persecute his war on his own terms with an American executive who understands him.

Dipshits like you don't deserve Trump.

Checked
Praise Kek!
Rain vengance upon the non-believers!

TRUMP 2024.

That, or he is a time traveler. I want it to be time traveler, because that sounds cooler.

Could this be plausible?

((Steinberg))

Wasn't thete a thread the other day wishing for an injury to her and rolling for the kind of injury?

Yeah see- how is any one supposed to read that?

yet

This is actually false after I looked into it

HATERS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Funny considering drumpf attitude

Didn't even know about this one.

Just get a good jew lawyer, you'll be fine bro, you'll be fine.

Side splittingly.

>Julie Louis-Dreyfus diagnosed with breast cancer

BOW BU-BOW BOOOWWWW PAH PAH PAH POP

Why not make an imgur album with all the stories

Honestly, it would be one big huge image. It's probably close to 100 idiots who ran their mouths and suffered the Trump curse.

it's a big collage

Forever immortalized.

M E M E
A
G
I
C

I wonder what the earliest confirmed manifestation of the curse was.

literally the only msm network with a modicum of sense or decency. good thing they'll be radicalized by this place.

This is getting kind of scary, guys. What if he's like the antichrist?

Aye

>communist

That's George Soros you idiot, everyone that has been here for longer than 3 days becomes aware of that. How new are you?

I'd like to see a good comprehensive (readable) list I can share. I attempted to search engine some with no luck- not that I expected jewgle to honestly help lol

try duckduckgo ddg

>raining misery and punishment on the wicked and the unbelieving
>antichrist

Here's one iteration. I think it's one of the smaller and older ones though

>"antichrist"
Your deities are so linear. We have moved beyond.

Highly probable

this means God is saving the biggest happenings for people like Maxine "afraid of" Waters and Nancy "where did I put my glasses" Pelosi

Soros ain't all that

woah shit!
the kek is with him

don't forget that he also sold his place in england because he didn't think it wasn't safe for his family there

>Could this be plausible?
yes

yes

>that fucking fake ass nigger "muhammad" ali is dead
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPIT On his faggot grave

It's real. The power of the high one wants Donald to stay and will remove all that oppose him, eventually.

As a collective, they've lost America for 40 years

>celebs think for me! Yay I'm paranoid!

That's what you think.

This is probably my favorite Trump Tweet

SERIOUS QUESTION THAT DEMANDS AN ANSWER THUS CAPS

WHY IS THERE NOT A WIKIPEDIA ON THE TRUMP CURSE?

Put a fucking bullet in your cerebellum normie scum.

fear

They loathe to give it name, because that gives it power.

It matters not.

this, truth.

Why isn't there a (((Wikipedia))) article on this?

Hmm. it's a mystery.