ITT: Characters who in the end turned out to be good guys

ITT: Characters who in the end turned out to be good guys

ITT OP knows his stuff and isn't a faggot.

I mean he just wanted to clean up the streets from gypsies, seriously these guys roam slavic nations and dig up railways tracks to steal copper.

severe scumbags

No depth.

/thread

also a nazi.

Stroheim was the best supporting character of part 2. He even ended up being more useful than Caesar.

ZEKE HEIL

This thread is so retarded, it could be straight from Sup Forums
Good job OP
this was sarcasm, it's actually a bad job

I can't say i share his view on things, but he really cared for his country and fought for what he believed in. I legit think he did nothing wrong.

SIEG HEIL!

im on episode 60

Alucard was a fag who got roached

Who the fuck builds a railway out of copper?

They were the good guys the show was pretty blunt about it after episode 30 and onwards

Somebody who's planning to build a railgun railway.

The hero we needed but didn't deserve

"Coexist" with this loaded gun pressed to your temple.
It'll be fine.

Pretty much everyone makes the signalling cables out of copper.

He did nothing wrong

/thread

Whoever does not have money for building both a railway network and an electrical network

That Racist Sheriff from Billy Bat.

It's been some time since the last /po/fag thread.

those clever paper folding freaks need to stay away.

as much as I like trump it really bothers me when people have to shove him into every thread and every discussion

my nigga

What anime is this?? That guy seems really cool.

is this more your style?

>Fuck Off, Richard Spencer .

I don't mind political discussion in moderate doses, especially when it's about Japan, but I generally just come here to talk about anime. If something political is relevant to anime (like something to do with cybernetic limb technology, or news about a studio) I enjoy that discussion, but not the Sup Forums vs /leftypol/ autistic screeching. That being said the leftist idea pushers seem to be much worse at taking a joke.

To contribute to the thread, Valmet did nothing wrong. FNC shouldn't have tempted such an unhinged rape-elf with her cuteness.

Came to post this. I rewatched everything and I came to the conclusion he despised even Reinhard but accepted him as the lesser evil.

You're supposed to post the one from Time Travel Shoujo

SO is this crap basically posting complete pieces of shit and say "they did nothing wrong" or that "they are actually good"

Boku no Kampf.

>Richard Spencer
>Nazi

pick juan

Why? Why did nazis and wingnuts decide to settle here, on an anime imageboard of all sites?

MEGA WRONG

This isn't bad at all compared to literal Sup Forums posts on Sup Forums since ~2014-ish.

We've had waifus in SS uniform threads since we still had a sideboard, last I remembered in the depths of 2006 when I first came here. Hell, that's why I stayed on Sup Forums. There was some sort of cute silver haired girl in a visual novel with giant fans (I don't know why but I had the hugest-ass weea-boner for giant fans for fighting at the time) and the German iron cross on them.

Be glad that they're not actively praising Hitler in this thread or discussing immigrants or refugees or Mexicans or something.

Fuck off newfag.

It's so damn childish. Can't imagine someone over 21 caring about that shit.

They came from the moon. Fucking space nazis

Make makes you think they're predominantly over 21? Hell, with the rise of obnoxious memes on Sup Forums in general, from cuck to buzzwords like virtue signalling, what makes you think this won't get even worse?

You know what sucks about your common Anonymous?

Every year Sup Forums gets older and user stays the same age.

Best thing to do is to let Nazi iconography roll along and then actually get the mods if they're discussing Sup Forums.

Fuck the Taisha, burn it all down

>complain about childishness
>on a cartoon forum

And then the filthy 11's killed her.

After watching Gaiden/Spiral Labyrinth, I feel like the defector Imperial admiral who fed all that information to Bruce Ashby was an Oberstein who had to go to the Alliance to find his Reinhard.

Is this from FMA Conqueror of Shamballa?

Correct

Others are incorrect.

Unironically this.

eggman isn't a good guy though.
he's basically like bowser in that he only helps if it means defeating a greater enemy.

Oberstein hated everyone except for his dalmatian.

He's a reformed bad guy. That doesn't mean he "turned out to be a good guy".

he turned out to be a good guy.