SATURDAY NIGHT

>SATURDAY NIGHT

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTMWkdhhMLM
youtube.com/watch?v=zHmCs9uM3vE
youtube.com/watch?v=AlRVhiLAhT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As opposed to getting drunk with normies listening to shitty music and pretending to care about what they have to say?

>cope

Live on a mountain in Wyoming and have a full stocked cabin.
>fuck going to bars, movies, or out in the snow
>been there done that

HAHAHAHAHAH ONLY IDIOTS GO OUT TO SPEND THEIR MONEY ON BARS

I only occasionally go out to a fine dinner

Why are you, faggot?

finals
> procrastination

At a bar by myself drinking Guinness and reading a textbook on Stratospheric dynamics, while.listening to a live Irish musician play Christmas songs.

im sick so im in my room. housemates are throwing a party

feels under the weather man

>and phoneposting on Sup Forums

may God have mercy on your miserable soul

Stuck in a work camp in the sub arctic wilderness.

what else am i supposed to do?

Dreading my duty day tomorrow.

Already fucked girl in picture last night

Well. I'm bored.

Just realized I really have no other friends besides user on Sup Forums and everybody I know that pretends to like me only does it because I smoke them up and loan then money for rent. Is it a good idea to publish business ideas on Sup Forums in the hopes that some other less autistic user will be able to capitalize on them and make the world a better place? I would do it but people hate me.

>girl

that girl looks pretty beardy, is that a trans girl?

I like your asian anime look though

Truth is, besides school & sleep, I've been on my computer continually since 1997. Even after graduating university, I just decayed into NEETdom and now I'm 26 and have nothing to show for any of this.

Probably gonna go to a trade school for 18 months and get certified for lab work to at least exploit my biochem degree a little bit.

I have no other place to go. I got ghosted (again) from social media for having opinions. Besides, I'm saving money so I can travel next summer.

>"""""girl"""""

>Not phoneposting
>Not shitposting while actually shitting
What a sad life you lead

go for it.

it's finals week next week nigga

already got laid earlier this evening, now being productive

Did you tell her you're Jake Gyllenhaal?

Did she have a feminine penis?

What a bunch of dicks. Or did you say it was ok because the sick person doesn't need sleep.

K.

Pic related is 24 100 watt solar panels arranged as depicted, totalling 2.4kW of DC power will be delivered to an on-site deep cycle battery bank.

Pic related is Parabolic reflector troughs concentrate solar heat onto the working fluid. Also depicted are 6 deep-cycle batteries, each storing 100 AH, as well as two 1200 watt grid-tie inverters to deliver power back to the grid, consequently reducing billable electricity consumption.

>shitting with a laptop

disgusting, do you also jerk off with the poop stench?

3 S9 antminers, each rated at 13500 GH/s and 1350 watts, sit in a mineral oil bath. The mineral oil is pumped from the bath to a radiator which pre-heats the working fluid before going to the solar reflectors. This also cools the mineral oil down to target temperature of 35C.

its snowing here. A bitch to go into the city.

My wife just left me , hanging in my empty house. Watching swingers , good movie. She's probably getting a train on her or something .

We just got married 6 weeks ago , HSSHs, exchanged v cards. Then its over because she's not happy.

I'm in the middle of taking the red pill. She's probably taking dick

Pic related is Tesla turbine is used to extract work from the working fluid temperature differential; the working fluid is heated using mineral oil from the mining operation and from solar parabolic troughs to ~95C, spins the Tesla turbine, and then is cooled using a radiator connected to a large water reservoir. The condensed working fluid is then pumped back to the pre-heating mineral oil radiator and the cycle begins again. The rotation tesla turbine turns a re-purposed DC motor, producing DC electricity to go to the battery bank and then back into the grid.

Working ORC System (Organic Rankine Cycle)
youtube.com/watch?v=FTMWkdhhMLM
(Use CC, audio is in russian)

Tesla Turbine Millwork & Assembly
youtube.com/watch?v=zHmCs9uM3vE

I literally just got back from a trip. It's nice to be home.

Mining Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is highly profitable - besides the capital cost of the mining equipment, the only significant operating cost is electricity. By producing electricity on site, the effective operating cost can in theory be brought to nearly negligible.

Producing renewable electricity on site has the further advantage of creating a substantial tax credit, which can be used to offset income from mining or capital gains from trading. In particular, solar electricity investments have a 30% federal “solar investment tax credit”, meaning 30% of the total investment in solar electricity producing assets can be credited against the same value in federal tax liability.

Secondly, a business with near negligible operating costs is ideal for using multi-level marketing to generate capital investment. By offering investors 40% net return on investment over 140 working days, and offering investors 10% commission for recruiting new investors, the company can quickly generate capital to fund rapid expansion, and will still earn residual income after paying off investors, as well as keeping the investment tax credit.

For example, a single S9 antminer is rated at 1350 watts, and produces approximately $11,000 USD per year worth of bitcoin. 1400 watts of solar panels at approximately $100 USD per 100 watts is $1400, plus the cost of the S9 antminer of approximately $5000 USD. For $6400 USD, the company is able to generate $11,000 per year at zero cost. If we assume all $6400 came from investors, $8960 would be due over the course of 140 days, meaning the company walks away with $2000 in profit for the year, as well as the residual value of the miner and solar panels (approximately $11,000 USD per year, discounted at the long-term cost of capital).

Pic related is motivating system-level diagram

Taking care of my infant son with my wife. What else would I be doing?

haha yeah grody, who would enjoy that haha

2/2

Because investors are investing Bitcoin and not USD, even if the price of bitcoin falls, the company will not bear the risk because all payable debt is in Bitcoin, not USD. In addition, the introduction of the lightning network will allow the company to earn interest on its holdings of Bitcoin, regardless if they are mined or on deposit from investors.

Uniquely, the company will also be able to “recycle” electricity by using an Organic Rankine Cycle generator. Heat generated from the miners, as well as solar thermal collectors, will heat a refrigerant working fluid such as R-245fa. The heated working fluid will then drive a Tesla turbine, be cooled back to room temperature, and begin the cycle again. The Tesla turbine will drive a DC generator, and the electricity will be delivered to a battery bank to be fed back into the grid and power the mining operation. While non-essential, recycling waste heat significantly improves the electrical efficiency of the mining operation, and in turn increases the total return on investment.

Pic related is effective GPU efficiency vs temperature; similar effect exists for solar panels.

winrar

Just filling the time while I wait for my morphine overdose to kick in and let me slip off into the abyss.

I have a giant blister on my foot that prevents me from wearing shoes.

I'm here to turn people into Nazis.

Nah they aren't dicks. The party was planned and I just gotta a little sick before. I'm not drinking and i don't want to get others sick so I did the responsible thing.

Also i am a heavy sleeper and room is in the basement, so after the concert i'll be sleeping like a baby.

Only bad thing is I can't get a suck tonight, but oh well, shit happens

The fuck happened to you, Bruce?

sunburned my epidermus to death. Never thought to put sunblock on me feet. Pretty decent timing though, just finished trade school for the year and dont gotta do nothing for a month.

currently attempting to give a fuck to finish this 3 page paper on ethics

This, but in Oregon.

Kinda lonely because broke up with gf because she was sucking up all my money.

Stay away from women with horses

Pounded the ass of one of my ex-girlfriends who showed up for a surprise booty call last night so no need to go hunting. Still early anyway, probably head to Dean's bar downtown and drink for free since I know the owner.

dude. needle that shit

Stihl is shit, and so is your state

Nigger it's finals week

Nice digits.
I wish I could afford this setup, I'd go for it literally tomorrow

me mate said I should wait a few days until some skin grows back underneath so itll heal quicker when I do pop her.

>3 page paper
wow that's rough

Fucking horses, sell them to the French.

Just checking in on you boys before I go off to /biz/ and Sup Forums and begin my nightly studies

>Why havent you taken your weekly group photo with people who only marginally care about you and posted it to facebook yet, scum?

Just got done teaching (50$/hr not bad). Sitting at the bar. Went out last night and gf isn't in town so I'm chillin. Probably gonna go home and play vidya when I'm done.

Yeah, horse women and fucked.

I have no friends

I'm here everyday. I have come to love and hate this place, yet I can't leave. Why are you here?

Relaxing tonight user..
My friends and I hosted a toy drive last night with music and food for donations for local kids who otherwise wouldn't get anything for Xmas..
Do shit with your lives and help your communities.

God bless you user

post this to /sci/ they'll orgasm over it

/sci/ is like 95% mathfags desu we bully everyone else off the board

nah man. Dr. Md. Pollack here. That linth is just delay the top tough skin from coming in. How you gonna get to work without your boots?

I wouldn't know. I've only ever used Stihl, since the garbage saws won't start.

"Oregon is garbage"
You must be thinking of the west side of the state. I can see Idaho (Seven Devil's Mountains) from my house. Feels good man

Nobody really gives a shit about /sci/ anyway; I figure if i'm gonna try giving money away for free it's Sup Forums or nothing

>WE BULLY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saving money and staying out of trouble.

She looks disgusting to be fair.

People are naturally indimidated by mathematicians user, don't you remember your high school inferiority complex?

Will graduation level maths do, I'm a math/physics fag but never visited that board

>tfw when post science asking for meaningful opinion but it turns into a /sci/ meetup instead

What is graduation level? I'm also a math/physics fag. It can be fun sometimes.

because I have come to listen to todays episode of Fash the Nation and shitpost about it

Thank you my friend. It's better than you thing. Four actual females decided to sit to my right.

Not a single (you) on /biz/; guess it really was a shit idea

Not working, just finished trade school and now im on my break. So you reckon I should pop it? How would I go about that, heated needle in salt bath?

>It can be fun sometimes
are you at least making bank on that fun?

Jokes on you
I get drunk listening to shitty music all by myself

OH, You meant the one where I literally had underclassmen as henchmen and intimidated the the entire fucking high school I went to? People to this day still think I'm psychotic. Funny thing is they are right.

I stood there calm as a cucumber recording this........youtube.com/watch?v=AlRVhiLAhT4

Well needle dick, at least you're honest and admit you're a fag.

because my parents are super strict and I can't afford to move out yet

don't judge me homie

It seems neat of the surface but you'll need a lot of startup capital and solar isn't all that reliable and tbqh mining is dead

t. Cashed out at 10.5

Still in grad school but yes.

sunday morning you mean, just woke up, feelsgudmayn

:^* make out now

It's SUNDAY ARVO you faggot

Fourier transform wiyhy the surrounding stuff and advanced calculus

Your cum drunk.

Yeah you'd have fun on /sci/

YOU'RE cum drunk......I suggest you GKYS.

Yeah, geeks are real party types.

its not rocket science. safty pin. sewing needle. fingernail clippers. pocket knife. Id poke it on the base on its side. have H2O2 on standby tho.
I burn my hand real bad with some diesel rags and it blistered up real back. Healed up in a week in a half with me constantly draining it.

>this is why im here OP. Cuz in west texas, you kinda run out of thing to do real fast and since its cold out, I dont want to got outside. And since I started drinken around 1500 i cant really drive anywhere.

>GF
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!