Trump Is Actually Keeping All His Campaign Promises

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

What have we done Sup Forums?

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u5NMk
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/feds-cuff-114-immigrants-rap-sheets-11-day-new-york-sweep-article-1.3360219
cnn.com/2017/12/08/health/trump-diet-unhealthy/index.html
businessinsider.com/trump-border-wall-mexico-texas-private-land-use-2017-9
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-07/trump-is-said-to-ready-infrastructure-plan-for-january-release
youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo
nytimes.com/2017/11/25/us/ohio-hovater-white-nationalist.html?_r=0
therightstuffbiz.libsyn.com/

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

MIGA!

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

This

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

We saved the west. And by "we", I mean Trump.

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

He's trying but failing at most """"promises""""
Now he's doing some controversial shit that'll put a smile on his based supporters so they forget that he's full of shit just like the way they forgot how much of a fucking moron they are.

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

Which ones were those?

No wall built.
No illegals deported.

Oh you mean the unquestioning loyalty to Israel and the Jews!

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

butthurt leftard can´t even structure an idea

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

We are shutting their lying globalist mouths.

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Well we did vote him in.

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

Which campaign promises?
archive.is/u5NMk

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

Prototypes are a far cry from an actual wall.

You really think the Democrats and their judges aren't ready to immediately halt all work on the wall the second the first brick is laid?

Let alone the fact that the liberals will occupy and block the build sites?

I'll believe the wall has been built when it's been built over the entire border.

Funny though how Israel is allowed a gigantic wall but the JewSA isn't allowed even a fence...

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

niggablog on suicide watch

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

draining the swamp is most important

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

The main swamp is Israel

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

So tell me which of those secure the existence of the White race and a future for White children.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

That's a conspiracy theory goy.

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

So tell me which of those secure the existence of the White race and a future for White children.
When did he promise that? that...

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

"Conspiracy theory"
We'll have no more of your filthy linguistic games, Juden.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Ending DACA means less spics
Muslim ban means less muslims

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

I don't see draining the swamp in there though, unless you're going to try and claims he's the one responsible for the Democratic reps and other politicians getting called out for sexual harassment, which is reaching. He's added more to the swamp with Pai and Sessions

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

It was over when he attempted to unite with the Republican party by picking them as members of his cabinet.

Now the same global elitists continue to run things behind his back. It's probably the only reason he hasn't been assassinated yet.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

When did he promise that? that...
So you're saying Trump isn't pro-White but instead he's pro-Jew because he's promised to defend and uphold the Jewish state of Israel? Okay...

Ending DACA means less spics
But that still won't secure the existence of the White race.

Muslim ban means less muslims
But the Muslim ban is not a sure thing. Regardless, it still allows (what the state considers) "good" Muslims in.

So again, I ask how does that secure the existence of the White race?

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

Killing him would be a big problem, even for his enemies.

He is essentially a very important puppet.

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

Elected a great man

Ayden Roberts
Ayden Roberts

Keep calm,gas kike's

James Kelly
James Kelly

If Trump was a threat to the establishment he'd have been assassinated long ago. Redditors need to fuck off with the "LE BASED GOD EMPEROR SAVING THE WEST" shit.

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

They are slow and must be spoonfed.

The media still has him painted as public enemy #1. They're just reacting to that.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

If Trump was a threat to the establishment he'd have been assassinated long ago.
This. The fact that he was elected proves he's nothing but more of the same anti-White shit from ZOG.

These faggots must accept the facts that the White race will never be allowed to vote ourselves freedom from the Jews or vote for our racial survival.

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

Why havn't you ungrateful cucks written to the president and thanked him for his service to our great country?

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

thanked him for his service
What service would that be?

to our great country?
This isn't our country.
This country isn't great.

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

No illegals deported.
Lies
nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/feds-cuff-114-immigrants-rap-sheets-11-day-new-york-sweep-article-1.3360219
ICE has been operating more agressivly nationwide since he took office
No wall built.
The wall's going up, we even have prototypes being built/designed

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

what was the point of vignetting this photo? And am I supposed to sympathies with the mexicans?

Aaron King
Aaron King

idk but we must do it harder

Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

archive.is/u5NMk
wow from CNN even!

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

He's destroyed Media politics. He lowered taxes for rich people, Rich people pay poor people money to do things they themselves don't want to do. Deporting Mexicans is a tough call because they work for pennies in 103 degree heat for 8 hours a day picking food for America to eat. We need them for manual labor.

Building a wall takes time. He's been relentlessly attacking the NFL as well. Jews own the banks, He's making a few friends with that Jerusalem thing.

He hasn't even been president for even half of his first term yet, Nobody that voted for him expects instant results. Fixing America isn't like making Instant Macaroni. Only people even asking to see results so soon are the people that hate him.

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

What service would that be?
Not sure if trolling but if not we have a pastebin for that every 10 minutes on this board.
This isn't our country.
This country isn't great.
It is as of 1/20/17

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

He destroyed Media politics
Not really, the war wages on
He lowered taxes for rich people, rich people pay poor people money to do things they themselves don't want to do
Don't try and explain economics, specifically that bullshit "trickle-down theory", that shit didn't work in the 80s and it won't work again, this is just history repeating itself because the establishment has made the entire voting base a cesspool of drooling retards
Explain how trickle-down theory is supposed to work when wages have only risen by a few percentage points compared to that of executives and the rich?

None of your other points were called into question, so I assume you can't answer why he hasn't drained the swamp, but yet filled it with more of the same shit

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

ICE has been operating more agressivly nationwide since he took office
So when is he going to deport the rest of the 11-30 million? Or is he going to give them all amnesty?

The wall's going up,
Yeah? You think the Liberals and Democrats are going to just take that lying down?

we even have prototypes being built/designed
Again, prototypes are a long shot away from an actual wall.

Not sure if trolling but if not we have a pastebin for that every 10 minutes on this board.
So that's what Sup Forums cares about now? "Conservative" beliefs that will still lead to the extinction of the White race?

It is as of 1/20/17
Really? Because this country is still becoming more and more anti-White every day and we're still on track to becoming a non-White nation in 2042.

Not to mention the fact that the Dems/Libs will do everything they can to impeach the guy..all the while you'll claim that we should trust the courts and trust the law.

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

WHERE IS WALL THO

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

You're just listing all the reason why things were fucked in the first place. Absolutely no one could turn around a century of kikery in a single year.

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

fuck the 80s, it didnt work in the 20s either.. and ALL of us poor folks got the ass end of the 30s because of it. capitalism is a series of booms and busts.. winners and losers... people with power and money tend to stay the winners in those scenarios because they have the means to protect themselves :p

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

Exactly, which is why legislation should be enacted to try and actually do what the Constitution was written for: protect the American people, not just some of them

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

Wahhh I'm not getting instant gratification so this is useless!

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

You're just listing all the reason why things were fucked in the first place
Yes, because voting is not going to save us from the predicament we're in. At the absolute best Trump's election might slow the Jews overall plans to destroy us (and even then not intentionally).

Absolutely no one could turn around a century of kikery in a single year.
And my point is it's not going to happen through the political process.
Either Trump is impeached and all that he's done is reversed or Trump rides out this term and loses re-election and all that he's done is reversed or he's re-elected and at the end of his term a Democrat is elected and all that he's done is reversed.

Because the Republicans, the media and the Democrats will never allow anyone like Trump to win the presidency ever again.

Cooper Jackson
Cooper Jackson

To add to this, they've been doing it since the 18th century
Look into the Herrenvolk Principle, it was a way of deflecting the anger of poor whites towards those who weren't white

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

This has nothing to do with instant gratification and instead more about actually solving the problems that are facing the White race. We're not going to solve them by voting.

In your country people are arrested for saying naughty things online. I haven't heard about any elected representatives pass any laws to stop that. You really think you'll be allowed to vote for someone that will stop things like that?

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

Never loose heart; as long as the left is demoralised then there will be open ground for the far right to advance the cause of white nationalism.
Trump cant do everything for us, basement neets need to lift and get outside.

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

trumps making progress on deporting spics but what about the niggers ruining our culture? is repatriation the only way? maybe we can send them to eurozone or canada

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

TWO BIG MACS BULUMPPP?

cnn.com/2017/12/08/health/trump-diet-unhealthy/index.html

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

Major walls that divide countries as big as the US and Mexico are built ina s ingle year, why hasn't Drumpf done it?
Cheese cake atheists!

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Only total idiots thought Trump would literally make America great again overnight. A lot of us voted for him just to keep Clinton out. There's no question he's an Israel shill, and that what we thought was cool on the campaign trail is now embarrassing to see as everyday behavior in office.

But he's still set a lot in motion for his first year, and while it may not ever live up to our hopes (Indeed, even if he does all that we wanted, we might not get to enjoy it for long unless he gets a second term) it's still the breather we've needed after two Obama terms. More and more people are seeing our point of view, sure they may be Kekistani cringelords and civics, but the message is still getting out, and the media is getting SCARED. That's what's important.

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

I won't admit something is possible until it's finished
Don't go out on a limb there, bro.

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

Major walls that divide countries as big as the US and Mexico are built ina s ingle year,
I never suggested that. I said the wall will never be allowed to be built.

The liberal judicial system will ensure that.

Don't go out on a limb there, bro.
There is nothing in Trump's agenda or desires that will save the White race.

You're deluding yourself if you think that all that is needed to save White people is to vote for a specific Republican.

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

That's why I voted for him because I KNEW he would do everything he said he would do. Leftists are incapable of understanding human psyche and so they actually believed Clinton was a better option but voting is entirely about human psyche not even arguments. I understood Trump's psyche and knew he would do what he said he would do.

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

This sums up my feelings as well, I'm glad Clinton lost but holy fuck, what a circus we bought a ticket to

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

What do you want him to do? Run the government and country by himself? There's only a handful of both competent and trustworthy people he can hire.

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

Some of the ones he hired are competent and trustworthy

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

Do you idiots realize how much money it will cost to build the wall, plus all the manual labor? Add on to that Eminent Domain cases tying up the courts forever.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

businessinsider.com/trump-border-wall-mexico-texas-private-land-use-2017-9
You were saying?

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

Thanks? You're just reinforcing what I said. That article is exactly what I said, but with statistics added.

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

Oh shhhuhh you're welcome I guess?

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

Hardly.

His tax plan encourages jobs to go overseas.
He hasn't enacted any of those bills from the 100 days
And where is the fucking infrastructure plan

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

Run the government and country by himself?
yes. I thought the original idea was to make him an Emperor?

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

plus all the manual labor
So Trump is creating jobs like he promised?

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

How mad are you?

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

:)

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

what has he done so far that you are so scared of, shill?

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

Being forged, brick by brick, from our INDOMITABLE WILLS

Juan Young
Juan Young

The hats say otherwise.

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

This.
I cant stand the kekistanifags, but ANYTHING is better than the far left. If history has shown us anything, its that when the political pendelum swings far one way, it always ends up swinging far the other way. Except this time we’re gonna keep it far right.

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaall
Wall

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

WHERE IS THE INFRASTRUCTURE PLAN

David Cox
David Cox

MAKE IRELAND GREAT AGAIN yes!!

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

Lolno you aren't.

Your views are a shrinking minority. Gen Z is libertarian, white nationalism is a communist world view that only cuckolds who have nothing else going for them hold.

Fuck your scam. Free market liberalism forever, fuck all you worthless ideologues who ruin everything whenever you get a whiff of political power.

Liam White
Liam White

what about the niggers ruining our culture?
Niggers made our culture. If we throw them out all we got is polka and shitty folk dancing. Besides, most whites came here last Thursday compared to the average nigger family.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

ill believe it when the walls finished.

David Moore
David Moore

Ruining

Oh fuck off no one wants your 50's shit world of everyone being clones of each other in stereotyped patterns.

It's shit, fuck off.

Brody Green
Brody Green

It's to show you that the spics are already studying our prototypes for weak points.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

What, are you getting tired of winning all of sudden? It was foretold that the future would bright.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

Holy jesus, it was in the fucking budget.

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

I WAS TOLD THERE'D BE A FUCKING PLAN, NOT JUST FUNDING

WHERE IS THE ACTUAL. FUCKING. PLAN.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

For the record. The Wall is already Law. Passed in 2007 by senator Hillary, Biden, and Obama. All Trump has to is find funding. Shit he sticks ten billion for the wall in next years Defense budget and that thing goes up quicker than you can say eminent domain. And I will laugh impotent liberal faggots and their tears.

7 more years of this. Glorious.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

archive.is/u5NMk

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

I'm such a badass Nazi, guys
sips milk

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

I hope those shades are shopped, they're hideous

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

Italy has Berlusconi for decades... Do you think Italy is better for it?

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

beer
Hops are high in estrogen. Beer is the soyboy's drink. Arnold could do it because he was on gear.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

What le fug is Paul Harell doing on Sup Forums?

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

You are the kind of faggot who unironically posts on /fashion/ I denounce your lifestyle choice of being a huuuge faggot.

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

all his promises
the "first day" promises
the "first hundred days" promises
lock her up, "you'd be in jail" promises
K.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

WHERE IS THE ACTUAL. FUCKING. PLAN.
user, you make a plan based on the funding you can get. Why make a plan if you don't know how much money you have?
Also seriously fucking chill out. He's chewing through his promises, and just by judging by his first year, he'll be through most of them by the end of next year. I figure the total itemized plan will come out early next year, so it can be polished up and start work in the summer. Oh look at that, January.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-07/trump-is-said-to-ready-infrastructure-plan-for-january-release
We good senpai? He's on it.

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

This is the Democrat counter-attack:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Paul goes where he wishes. Also I just like that picture. Also I spend a lot of time on /k/.

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

I'm not. /fa/ggots have shit taste. Just look at their cuck shoes and their skinny pants.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

I have no trouble with it and I'm not on gear. Perhaps you are just naturally low T?

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Rome was built in a day!
After looking at some of the posts in this thread, I understand why Ann Coulter still has followers. Trump is doing fantastically so far and he's keeping his promises. The Wall is progressing, deportations are up, the Muslim ban is in effect, he's appointing a record number of judges to reshape the judiciary, he's stopping support to terrorists, he's bombing the hell out of ISIS (Iraq was declared liberated today), etc.
the fact that he hasn't been assassinated proves that he's controlled oppo!
Retards. Real life isn't a spy novel. The globalists can't just kill high-profile figures without expecting major repercussions. Stop guzzling on blackpills and learn how to enjoy and capitalize on winning

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

s-stop goys drumpf is stupid amirite xD

I see you shills are in full force today. Too bad it only makes me more erect the more you resist.

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

still done
just defeated
never promised, even though we all want it

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

I love this argument, like securing easements, federal funding, design and procure design/ design PM contracts, receive bids and secure construction contacts, and then you can start to build which if it takes 4 years would be a fucking feat unlike ever seen in scope and scale you dimwit.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Which video of his is that from? I don't ever recall that goofy-looking face.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Heh, you don't even know that Trump will appoint 450 judges in the next 3 years.

That's 450 out of 870. He will literally have the majority of federal judges in the country appointed by himself. Obama appointed 47.

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

Yeah, my backup plan if I just throw up my hands and say "fuck it" is to join ICE. Seems like a fun bunch at the moment.

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

stout
that's why
IPA is literally liquid soy

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Honestly no idea. Stole it from someone on /k/.

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

Noooooo!

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

You shareblue faggots are retarded, do you blow each other while at work too?

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

(You)

You shareblue faggots are retarded, do you blow each other while at work too?
Why? You want one too? :^0

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

I’m very happy to see the progress made in the last two years. Soon we’ll be able to publicly show our power levels and there will be no going back after that.

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

libertarianism
This meme ideology is precisely where a huge number of the white nats have come from in the several years. It has been fully debunked as a completely suicidal way to run a country. Voluntary association does not work in a democracy where 200 million mud people will vote for virulent leftists that promise to take away the wealth from the successful people. Every peaceful and prosperous city you build through free association will be swamped by muds that will outvote you and drive the city/state/country into the ground. Combine this with the fact that those same people will outbreed and underperform you due to intelligence differences means that they will never stop this behavior until either you stop existing because they mix you out of existence/you leave or you kick them out. The only people still clinging to the libertarian ideology are nonwhites desperately trying to keep their society builders around.

Libertarianism is a utopian ideology. Utopians are delusional, you are no better than the communists.

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

It won't be much longer now, just keep pushing and exposing more people to the facts. We will keep growing, and there is nothing the media can do to stop us. Every little group of white nats is getting connected to each other, the network of people is growing and getting more supportive. The Jew York Times posted this profile recently:
nytimes.com/2017/11/25/us/ohio-hovater-white-nationalist.html?_r=0
It drove the leftists nuts because it portrayed the Nazi as a normal human being who came to his views through logical conclusions. He lost his job soon after the article, and the community came out through a goyfundme that got the guy $8000. The infrastructure is being built and the connections are being made that soon revealing your power level won't matter, because there will be employers to hire you and donations to keep you afloat.
We will win.

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

Holy shit, goyfundme helped him out? That would have been unthinkable years ago- they also fully funded translation of Julius Ebola by a flashy publishing house. It’s beautiful.

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

Yeah they had him on the Daily Shoah, I'll see if I can find the link...
therightstuffbiz.libsyn.com/
Scroll to episode TDS226, the interview the guy and talk about things. I think in that episode they had raised $6,500 at that point in time, and the a few week later they mentioned it had hit $8,000. I've been catching up with the Shoah. Great interview.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

And by 'the west' you mean Israel

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit