Trump Is Actually Keeping All His Campaign Promises

What have we done Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u5NMk
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/feds-cuff-114-immigrants-rap-sheets-11-day-new-york-sweep-article-1.3360219
cnn.com/2017/12/08/health/trump-diet-unhealthy/index.html
businessinsider.com/trump-border-wall-mexico-texas-private-land-use-2017-9
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-07/trump-is-said-to-ready-infrastructure-plan-for-january-release
youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MIGA!

This

We saved the west. And by "we", I mean Trump.

He's trying but failing at most """"promises""""
Now he's doing some controversial shit that'll put a smile on his based supporters so they forget that he's full of shit just like the way they forgot how much of a fucking moron they are.

>Trump Is Actually Keeping All His Campaign Promises
Which ones were those?

No wall built.
No illegals deported.

Oh you mean the unquestioning loyalty to Israel and the Jews!

butthurt leftard can´t even structure an idea

We are shutting their lying globalist mouths.

Well we did vote him in.

>Which campaign promises?
archive.is/u5NMk

Prototypes are a far cry from an actual wall.

You really think the Democrats and their judges aren't ready to immediately halt all work on the wall the second the first brick is laid?

Let alone the fact that the liberals will occupy and block the build sites?

I'll believe the wall has been built when it's been built over the entire border.

Funny though how Israel is allowed a gigantic wall but the JewSA isn't allowed even a fence...

niggablog on suicide watch

draining the swamp is most important

The main swamp is Israel

So tell me which of those secure the existence of the White race and a future for White children.

That's a conspiracy theory goy.

>So tell me which of those secure the existence of the White race and a future for White children.
When did he promise that? that...

>"Conspiracy theory"
We'll have no more of your filthy linguistic games, Juden.
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/

Ending DACA means less spics
Muslim ban means less muslims

I don't see draining the swamp in there though, unless you're going to try and claims he's the one responsible for the Democratic reps and other politicians getting called out for sexual harassment, which is reaching. He's added more to the swamp with Pai and Sessions

It was over when he attempted to unite with the Republican party by picking them as members of his cabinet.

Now the same global elitists continue to run things behind his back. It's probably the only reason he hasn't been assassinated yet.

>When did he promise that? that...
So you're saying Trump isn't pro-White but instead he's pro-Jew because he's promised to defend and uphold the Jewish state of Israel? Okay...

>Ending DACA means less spics
But that still won't secure the existence of the White race.

>Muslim ban means less muslims
But the Muslim ban is not a sure thing. Regardless, it still allows (what the state considers) "good" Muslims in.

So again, I ask how does that secure the existence of the White race?

Killing him would be a big problem, even for his enemies.

He is essentially a very important puppet.

Elected a great man

Keep calm,gas kike's

If Trump was a threat to the establishment he'd have been assassinated long ago. Redditors need to fuck off with the "LE BASED GOD EMPEROR SAVING THE WEST" shit.

They are slow and must be spoonfed.

The media still has him painted as public enemy #1. They're just reacting to that.

>If Trump was a threat to the establishment he'd have been assassinated long ago.
This. The fact that he was elected proves he's nothing but more of the same anti-White shit from ZOG.

These faggots must accept the facts that the White race will never be allowed to vote ourselves freedom from the Jews or vote for our racial survival.

Why havn't you ungrateful cucks written to the president and thanked him for his service to our great country?

>thanked him for his service
What service would that be?

>to our great country?
This isn't our country.
This country isn't great.

>No illegals deported.
Lies
nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/feds-cuff-114-immigrants-rap-sheets-11-day-new-york-sweep-article-1.3360219
ICE has been operating more agressivly nationwide since he took office
>No wall built.
The wall's going up, we even have prototypes being built/designed

what was the point of vignetting this photo? And am I supposed to sympathies with the mexicans?

idk but we must do it harder

>archive.is/u5NMk
wow from CNN even!

He's destroyed Media politics. He lowered taxes for rich people, Rich people pay poor people money to do things they themselves don't want to do. Deporting Mexicans is a tough call because they work for pennies in 103 degree heat for 8 hours a day picking food for America to eat. We need them for manual labor.

Building a wall takes time. He's been relentlessly attacking the NFL as well. Jews own the banks, He's making a few friends with that Jerusalem thing.

He hasn't even been president for even half of his first term yet, Nobody that voted for him expects instant results. Fixing America isn't like making Instant Macaroni. Only people even asking to see results so soon are the people that hate him.

>What service would that be?
Not sure if trolling but if not we have a pastebin for that every 10 minutes on this board.
>This isn't our country.
>This country isn't great.
It is as of 1/20/17

>He destroyed Media politics
Not really, the war wages on
>He lowered taxes for rich people, rich people pay poor people money to do things they themselves don't want to do
Don't try and explain economics, specifically that bullshit "trickle-down theory", that shit didn't work in the 80s and it won't work again, this is just history repeating itself because the establishment has made the entire voting base a cesspool of drooling retards
Explain how trickle-down theory is supposed to work when wages have only risen by a few percentage points compared to that of executives and the rich?

None of your other points were called into question, so I assume you can't answer why he hasn't drained the swamp, but yet filled it with more of the same shit

>ICE has been operating more agressivly nationwide since he took office
So when is he going to deport the rest of the 11-30 million? Or is he going to give them all amnesty?

>The wall's going up,
Yeah? You think the Liberals and Democrats are going to just take that lying down?

>we even have prototypes being built/designed
Again, prototypes are a long shot away from an actual wall.

>Not sure if trolling but if not we have a pastebin for that every 10 minutes on this board.
So that's what Sup Forums cares about now? "Conservative" beliefs that will still lead to the extinction of the White race?

>It is as of 1/20/17
Really? Because this country is still becoming more and more anti-White every day and we're still on track to becoming a non-White nation in 2042.

Not to mention the fact that the Dems/Libs will do everything they can to impeach the guy..all the while you'll claim that we should trust the courts and trust the law.

WHERE IS WALL THO

You're just listing all the reason why things were fucked in the first place. Absolutely no one could turn around a century of kikery in a single year.

fuck the 80s, it didnt work in the 20s either.. and ALL of us poor folks got the ass end of the 30s because of it. capitalism is a series of booms and busts.. winners and losers... people with power and money tend to stay the winners in those scenarios because they have the means to protect themselves :p

Exactly, which is why legislation should be enacted to try and actually do what the Constitution was written for: protect the American people, not just some of them

>Wahhh I'm not getting instant gratification so this is useless!

>You're just listing all the reason why things were fucked in the first place
Yes, because voting is not going to save us from the predicament we're in. At the absolute best Trump's election might slow the Jews overall plans to destroy us (and even then not intentionally).

> Absolutely no one could turn around a century of kikery in a single year.
And my point is it's not going to happen through the political process.
Either Trump is impeached and all that he's done is reversed or Trump rides out this term and loses re-election and all that he's done is reversed or he's re-elected and at the end of his term a Democrat is elected and all that he's done is reversed.

Because the Republicans, the media and the Democrats will never allow anyone like Trump to win the presidency ever again.

To add to this, they've been doing it since the 18th century
Look into the Herrenvolk Principle, it was a way of deflecting the anger of poor whites towards those who weren't white

This has nothing to do with instant gratification and instead more about actually solving the problems that are facing the White race. We're not going to solve them by voting.

In your country people are arrested for saying naughty things online. I haven't heard about any elected representatives pass any laws to stop that. You really think you'll be allowed to vote for someone that will stop things like that?

Never loose heart; as long as the left is demoralised then there will be open ground for the far right to advance the cause of white nationalism.
Trump cant do everything for us, basement neets need to lift and get outside.

trumps making progress on deporting spics but what about the niggers ruining our culture? is repatriation the only way? maybe we can send them to eurozone or canada

TWO BIG MACS BULUMPPP?

cnn.com/2017/12/08/health/trump-diet-unhealthy/index.html

>Major walls that divide countries as big as the US and Mexico are built ina s ingle year, why hasn't Drumpf done it?
>Cheese cake atheists!

Only total idiots thought Trump would literally make America great again overnight. A lot of us voted for him just to keep Clinton out. There's no question he's an Israel shill, and that what we thought was cool on the campaign trail is now embarrassing to see as everyday behavior in office.

But he's still set a lot in motion for his first year, and while it may not ever live up to our hopes (Indeed, even if he does all that we wanted, we might not get to enjoy it for long unless he gets a second term) it's still the breather we've needed after two Obama terms. More and more people are seeing our point of view, sure they may be Kekistani cringelords and civics, but the message is still getting out, and the media is getting SCARED. That's what's important.

>I won't admit something is possible until it's finished
Don't go out on a limb there, bro.

>>Major walls that divide countries as big as the US and Mexico are built ina s ingle year,
I never suggested that. I said the wall will never be allowed to be built.

The liberal judicial system will ensure that.

>Don't go out on a limb there, bro.
There is nothing in Trump's agenda or desires that will save the White race.

You're deluding yourself if you think that all that is needed to save White people is to vote for a specific Republican.

That's why I voted for him because I KNEW he would do everything he said he would do. Leftists are incapable of understanding human psyche and so they actually believed Clinton was a better option but voting is entirely about human psyche not even arguments. I understood Trump's psyche and knew he would do what he said he would do.

This sums up my feelings as well, I'm glad Clinton lost but holy fuck, what a circus we bought a ticket to

What do you want him to do? Run the government and country by himself? There's only a handful of both competent and trustworthy people he can hire.

Some of the ones he hired are competent and trustworthy

Do you idiots realize how much money it will cost to build the wall, plus all the manual labor? Add on to that Eminent Domain cases tying up the courts forever.

businessinsider.com/trump-border-wall-mexico-texas-private-land-use-2017-9
You were saying?

Thanks? You're just reinforcing what I said. That article is exactly what I said, but with statistics added.

Oh shhhuhh you're welcome I guess?

Hardly.

His tax plan encourages jobs to go overseas.
He hasn't enacted any of those bills from the 100 days
And where is the fucking infrastructure plan

>Run the government and country by himself?
yes. I thought the original idea was to make him an Emperor?

>plus all the manual labor
So Trump is creating jobs like he promised?

How mad are you?

:)

what has he done so far that you are so scared of, shill?

Being forged, brick by brick, from our INDOMITABLE WILLS

>Trump Is Actually Keeping All His Campaign Promises
The hats say otherwise.

This.
I cant stand the kekistanifags, but ANYTHING is better than the far left. If history has shown us anything, its that when the political pendelum swings far one way, it always ends up swinging far the other way. Except this time we’re gonna keep it far right.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaall
Wall

WHERE IS THE INFRASTRUCTURE PLAN

MAKE IRELAND GREAT AGAIN yes!!

Lolno you aren't.

Your views are a shrinking minority. Gen Z is libertarian, white nationalism is a communist world view that only cuckolds who have nothing else going for them hold.

Fuck your scam. Free market liberalism forever, fuck all you worthless ideologues who ruin everything whenever you get a whiff of political power.

>what about the niggers ruining our culture?
Niggers made our culture. If we throw them out all we got is polka and shitty folk dancing. Besides, most whites came here last Thursday compared to the average nigger family.

ill believe it when the walls finished.

>Ruining

Oh fuck off no one wants your 50's shit world of everyone being clones of each other in stereotyped patterns.

It's shit, fuck off.

It's to show you that the spics are already studying our prototypes for weak points.

What, are you getting tired of winning all of sudden? It was foretold that the future would bright.

Holy jesus, it was in the fucking budget.

I WAS TOLD THERE'D BE A FUCKING PLAN, NOT JUST FUNDING

WHERE IS THE ACTUAL. FUCKING. PLAN.

For the record. The Wall is already Law. Passed in 2007 by senator Hillary, Biden, and Obama. All Trump has to is find funding. Shit he sticks ten billion for the wall in next years Defense budget and that thing goes up quicker than you can say eminent domain. And I will laugh impotent liberal faggots and their tears.

7 more years of this. Glorious.

>archive.is/u5NMk

>I'm such a badass Nazi, guys
>sips milk

I hope those shades are shopped, they're hideous

Italy has Berlusconi for decades... Do you think Italy is better for it?

>beer
Hops are high in estrogen. Beer is the soyboy's drink. Arnold could do it because he was on gear.

What le fug is Paul Harell doing on Sup Forums?

You are the kind of faggot who unironically posts on /fashion/ I denounce your lifestyle choice of being a huuuge faggot.

>all his promises
>the "first day" promises
>the "first hundred days" promises
>lock her up, "you'd be in jail" promises
K.

>WHERE IS THE ACTUAL. FUCKING. PLAN.
user, you make a plan based on the funding you can get. Why make a plan if you don't know how much money you have?
Also seriously fucking chill out. He's chewing through his promises, and just by judging by his first year, he'll be through most of them by the end of next year. I figure the total itemized plan will come out early next year, so it can be polished up and start work in the summer. Oh look at that, January.
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-07/trump-is-said-to-ready-infrastructure-plan-for-january-release
We good senpai? He's on it.

This is the Democrat counter-attack:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo

Paul goes where he wishes. Also I just like that picture. Also I spend a lot of time on /k/.

I'm not. /fa/ggots have shit taste. Just look at their cuck shoes and their skinny pants.

I have no trouble with it and I'm not on gear. Perhaps you are just naturally low T?

>Rome was built in a day!
After looking at some of the posts in this thread, I understand why Ann Coulter still has followers. Trump is doing fantastically so far and he's keeping his promises. The Wall is progressing, deportations are up, the Muslim ban is in effect, he's appointing a record number of judges to reshape the judiciary, he's stopping support to terrorists, he's bombing the hell out of ISIS (Iraq was declared liberated today), etc.
>the fact that he hasn't been assassinated proves that he's controlled oppo!
Retards. Real life isn't a spy novel. The globalists can't just kill high-profile figures without expecting major repercussions. Stop guzzling on blackpills and learn how to enjoy and capitalize on winning

>s-stop goys drumpf is stupid amirite xD

I see you shills are in full force today. Too bad it only makes me more erect the more you resist.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

>still done
>just defeated
>never promised, even though we all want it