What do you guys think of Sarah Huckabee Sanders?

What do you guys think of Sarah Huckabee Sanders?

She's a lot less interesting than Spicy. But I don't know what it is. There's just something about that seems odd.

Ugly fucking bitch.

she's kinda mangled but what do you have against the mangled?

She's doing a better job than Spicer, definitely misspeaks less and is much less controversial.

>where are Trumps tax returns
>lol we found a secure place where you press guys will never find them
>duh, where?
>right under Obama's transcripts, long form birth certificate etc.

She's pretty good.

May not have the best looks but she's a decent person that's for sure.

Perfect for Trump because she's an odd looking woman, which makes the media look like bullies if they bitch about her.

She's a fucking samsquantch.

I like her, too bad mooch didn't work out.

the mooch was supposed to be our savior!

She comes over like a sleepy drunk at the end of the night. Odd.

Mooch would have been great for the entertainment value.

these are type of women that worked the fields while giving birth to 10 kids. she must be alright.

she can hold her ground like a champ
gets a few zingers in there
not much more I can ask for really

I like her. Stands up to a bunch of whinny cry babies doing a tough job. She know what an user is and I'd be surprised if she doesn't browse here. She can keep up with any Sup Forumstard.

Sure does stoic and implacable very, very well. It'll be Trump that cracks to the moon before Sarah ever will.

Is she a Pence?

The mooch
Flynn
Banon
Don Jr (instead of Ivanka)

that was the dream team.. we would have soooooo much hot takes and nice tweets and funny bullshit and....

Now we have:
McMaster
Javanka
Gary Cohen

SAD

Like most Israeli women.

Sloth love Chunk! Bay-bee Ruth!

>lets get rid of everyone who truly supported my movement and surround myself with globalists and neo-cons

Trump really fucked up in this respect

There's this thing Southerners do called the slowtalk. You don't need to know what it is, but she's brilliant at it. Really second only to the master, Lee Atwater.

dont be retarded, Bannon and Trump still talk, they are campaigning for the same person etc

I like her. She's got fire in her, no doubt.

Could not stand her at first.
Feel like she has got a lot better now desu.

>The mooch
he was PERFECT! and a perfect NY Italian conservative fast talking money magician counterpoint to Bannon (pbuh)

I have my issues with Israel, but having been there I can say that they have some of the beautiful women I've ever seen.

she doesn't fight as much as spicer which sucks for us but is good for keeping the pressers out of the "news". For instance, she could go on a rant when the "journalists" start saying "SO IS THE OFFICIAL STANCE OF THE WHITE HOUSE TO ENDORSE RAPISTS" she should say that evidence evidence evidence. But instead we get a neutral non-response.

There is a special place waiting for her in hell.

I dont know why, but I want to fuck her.

>spicy
spicy was a backstabbing kike

What's attractive about her?

I'm sure she would just fake it for a good price......

mooch was an emotional leather handbag.
Good riddance.

Sarah is perfectly suited for the role.
>Perfected "what about..."
>Controls the room (unlike spiceman)
>Replies to questions instead of answering them
>Dull looking
>Monotone vocal inflections when defending Trump
and most important
>That cunt smirk

Not exactly inbreeding when you have a similar face to your parents. I look almost exactly like my grandfather and my mother looks exactly like her mother.

Jew Goebbels BTFOing Acosta on the RAISE act was pretty damn legendary. I'd like to see him out there talking to the lugenpresse more.

you are an astute observer.

Fat ass whore who makes money on the side by doing gangbangs with niggers.