How long did it take you to realize this is the best wall possible?

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8gapa8ibK0
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/illegals-cut-9287-holes-obama-era-border-fence

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

best wall possible
It's about 3000 miles too short.

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

That's fucking garbage.
THICC wall or gtfo.

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

looks retarded

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

Caddell Construction made both

James Flores
James Flores

Make way plebs.

William Carter
William Carter

cut through a couple of bars at the base
???

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Where do you live m8

I'll fight you in real life

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

terrible optics. usual fuckspects will decry how it looks like a prison cell and the plebs will nod and bark.

we need THICC walls, no fucking about.

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

Yes, trump would look good behind bars.

Jason Lewis
Jason Lewis

nice get, but they will most likely use a mixture of walls depending on the area

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

100 feet high
50 feet deep
20 feet thick
sensory guns in towers every km
300 predator drones constantly patrolling the sky
30 million soliders manning the boarder
5 trillion land mines
2 gundams for good measure

Built it now.

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

Thats a sexy ass wall section, op, not gonna lie. Also check 'em.

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

not if theyre made of diamonds

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

You're forgetting that not everyone is as fat as Americans, and skinny gardeners can slip through the cracks to freedom.

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

4 is best, for maximum tears. The fencewall is just what environmentalists want so some fucking turtles can illegal migrate to our country. It's bad enough that armadillos have invaded America. Those tank rats aren't even from here. They have to go back too.

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

(((Elta)))

John Sanders
John Sanders

rolling

William Perry
William Perry

WHy even have a solid top?

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

I hope they also have walls on those narco tunnels because that's how people are crossing in

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

so liberals have a place to graffiti

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Pic related is the only acceptable solution to the wall question.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

then it would be a fence

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

So it's settled, varied lengths of thicc and freedomscope, alternating between the two occasionally.

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

Mexicans
Anything but obese and caked in filth
Good joke, Mohammad, I laughed.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

Virgin city soyboys voted for Hillary, rural and suburban Chads voted for Trump

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

That's what I'm saying, just make a solid fucking wall, linked up with security cameras & passive drone surveillance.

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

abomination.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

4/5 are both nice. 5 doesn't just have to come in blue, of course. You could easily put in red and white sections too. Make #kateswall patriotic as possible.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

not going with the Romanian proposal

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

Throw rope or metal wire over the wall
Attach it around one of the bars or give it to your friends so they can pull you up
Land using the rope
You're now in America
5/5 wall, I bet Trump will buy that.

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

r-r

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

battery operated tools fucking anything up

ah, i see you've never done any real work in your life

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

At least they will have to be physically fit to get in

Connor Wilson
Connor Wilson

skulls for the skull wall

John Martinez
John Martinez

they don't start out that way, only when they're done running across the border. As I said, to freedom. There's a reason they're like 32% of your country.

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Seriously, can't tell me we don't have the technology (area 51) to detect all forms of motion, size of the POI, location, etc.

Saudi arabia has the right idea, + the land mines, drones, etc.

Luis Young
Luis Young

Memes are becoming real

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

would be kind cool to create a razor-mesh wall 10 layers tall of fortified woven razor mesh network that's somehow embedded into the earth.

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

The narco tunnels and CIA airports will be shut down as well. Trump wills it.

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

Throw rope or metal wire over the wall
Get shot

Good job Olavi

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

Looks like an afro hair comb.

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

So all they need is a ute with a generator on the back then

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

not being an island nation with no land borders with criminals

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Caring what leftist scum think

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

not using gas powered.

Pleb

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Who even is paying for this?

It seems like a stupid idea

Aiden White
Aiden White

he thinks about battery operated tools
he has seen battery operated tools
Ah, I see you've never done any real work in your life

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

tie fat mother on the rope
kids pull her on top of the wall
use same method to lower her on the ground

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

We can't keep a highway maintained, how we gonna keep mexicans from melting the steel beams with jet fuel?

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

Don’t make it out of metal.
They will steal that metal.

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

aesthetically i really like it, but i prefer the "bar-base" model because they can't effectively spray-paint their weird cockroach language on it and with the visibility of freedom-land they have to be reminded constantly how much they fucked their own nation

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

needs to be painted to match landscape so it looks good from our side to be best wall

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

dig big hole
fill with spiky rust-proof barbed wire
cover hole with loose dirt
easy

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

Not forming your own island nation on the back of Kim Dotcom.
Pleb.

John Cox
John Cox

The bars go into the ground you fucking retards, it’s so they can’t dig under it

James Davis
James Davis

WHat if skinny spics just turn sideways and side step thru?

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

Argument I think is that it is easier to see through the wall, let animals through, let wind through, etc.
Being able to see through it very advantageous for patrol purposes, although in the future, drones and AI will be good enough to just gun down anyone approaching the wall.

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

i sure the coyotes and drug lords have some thermite
youtube.com/watch?v=o8gapa8ibK0

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

might as well make the best motherfucking "fence" ever built then

The Great Fence of America

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

i'll keep saying this until it's a meme - best wall is compacted earth - from the dirt that's already there. utilize the trench made as a moat - on the inside of US border. Make it big enough to support a large ecosystem. Mexicans can't tunnel under without being flooded.

With the border being between the pacific and the gulf of mexico - you suddenly have "ocean" front property. Sell or give away to americans like a homestead land grab for agricultural land. Rich, influentual land owners become important to the government to protect and monitor - as in any city. Southern states all of a sudden have an oasis on the southern border - greening the desert.

Intercontinental canal creates great shipping routes and gives a middle finger to panama. US creates a stranglehold on international shipping.

Cost to the US taxpayer is labor and construction equipment. No material cost required - reducing building cost betwen 50-90%.

Projected cost - 1 billion
Projected revenue - 100 billion+ per year, increases with capital investment.

If Trump was for the people - this would be the plan.

Michael White
Michael White

Bring military home from shithole countries. Place them at random spots on the border. Shoot anyone that tries to cross illegally. Word will get out not to fuck with the US border.

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

This is the best wall, but sadly people are faggots these days.

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

What if spics just bring some super jacks at the wall and break/bend the bars? Even medium sized guys could fit in then.

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

Ok then...
Jackhammer through a couple of bars at the base
???

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

#tankrats

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

Can't they just landmine the fuck out of the border? Who would stop the gov? I mean some libs might try to remove them but that would just be fun to watch.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

It's really not. You can look up videos of illegals crossing into America. In many areas it's literally just a fence that you hop over like you're sneaking into the trucker parking lot to siphon diesel.

The spics have other ways of getting in, and do use tunnels in certain areas, but for the most part it's just open season.

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

one goes off
the entire wall blows up

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

Because mexicans dont know how to dig... oh wait, they already make tunnels...ope.

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

batteries are the only source of energy

Anthony Collins
Anthony Collins

Whats the sea level across the entire continent? They might have to dig hundreds of feet some places and also risk flooding.

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

THis is the best solustion , create a canal between both nations , that way it's easier to control the border. That is a permanent solution.

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

They will always find a way to get in.

This wall will do nothing but slow em down a bit.

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

Did KWR build an invisible wall?

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

The bottom part goes some amount ft deep into the ground

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

I think this is more of a measure that if any Mexican't crosses the border, Mexico will slide into the ocean.

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

not knowing what pic related is
ah, I see you've never done any real work in your life.

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

only 1 of the 8 designs being tested
none or a mix of them might even be chosen
sage

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

Also a canal needs minimal maintenance compared to a wall.

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

why don't we make a moat instead of a wall?

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

lacks auto-cannons

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

in the desert east of california to the gulf it's relatively flat. Crossing the mountains in southern cali from mexacli to tiajuana may be a challenge - but minor compared to the scale of the project.

look at the terrain map in google - the border is very lacking of elevation changes

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

Kek, that's not normally how you lay a mine field, but I like your thinking. Explosions are awesome. (especially in the mideast)

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

See-through wall for heavily-patrolled areas. Thick wall for remote areas.

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

All I see is someome using a shooting an anchor up with a rope. The climb is faster that way. Rather the round top.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

A wall seriously impacts their ability. Tunnels cost money to build and maintain. We monitor the border with ground sensors too. The cost and danger associated with these tunnels will make the passage decrease substantially. My real fear is what happens in 2025 when Trump has to step down. You can bet your ass (((They))) are working overtime to find the right candidate.

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

I used to mock fences to walls, but fences like this are superior to thick walls in effectiveness and cost.

Just like people used to meme, a rope or a ladder beats any wall, but cheap double fence like that is easy to control and equally hard to climb.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

dig a canal through the mountainous border region of new mexico

Sounds good in theory, but it'd cost more than a billion to manage that.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

worlds longest canal with loadsa pritvate ownership

I mean, that's pretty baller an all, but they're called wetbacks because they CAN swim. I mean, they arn't blacks.

Furthermore, you'd still have to build a wall because a few anti-nationalists/globalists/narcos will just buy up some waterfront plots to set up a dock and ferry service.

Finally, I can't even fucking project what a canal like that would do to the Southwest's underground water. Saltwater infiltration is the real deal my man, that shit utterly destroys farming.

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

A canal also prevent liberals using the border as an art piece to make a message or some bullshit.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

This, why would you risk getting murdered by the cartels when all you have to do to get in the US is run across the fucking desert? Even if they do start tunneling in it severly bottlenecks illegals and drugs entering from mexico, seeing as now they have to do some moleman shit to get in, and as soon as the tunnel is found they have to do it all again.

The real issue for wall is if Trump can find a way to make it so the next commie president can't just knock it down or otherwise restart the voter importation program

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

it may even be more financially feasibly of purchasing ciudad juarez and the southern square of "new mexico" east to the rio grande - to make the project easier.

CIA gets the support of the city and the Mexican state - we get some prime real estate

James Johnson
James Johnson

Yeah but you'll get those shitty crying through the fence photo ops about this mom got taken away from her kids and this is the only way for them to talk to one anther.

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

I'd like to see electricity worked into the fence designs somehow.

They could electrify random sections on a timer so the beans would have to keep guessing.

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

Demolishing the wall would literally mean deliberately letting illegals in. Even Obama gave lipservice towards deportations. No president could destroy it, only criticise it being built from a practical perspective.

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

what is there to manage? The management is given to the prospective homesteaders and local government which has interest in policing well to do agriculture and boom towns.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

needs to be thicker - no room for machinegun turrets

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

NEET here. I volunteer to man the wall. You can build me a little shack on top of it and i will live there for an internet connection and weekly airlifts of tendies.

Dominic White
Dominic White

By hiring people like me to man it. Knocking down the wall would cost hundreds of thousands of jobs and make them look bad.

I told you guys NEETs were useful but nobody believed me.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

I mean "manage" in the sense of managing to tear open a mountain and dig a canal extending to sea level through it. Perhaps that's more an English usage of the word.

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

THERe should be web cams on the wall so neets can help monitor sections the border patrols can't!!!

Noah White
Noah White

If it were a canal it would monitored alot more and would be filled with ships constantly going through. No ones going to try and swim across it.

Carter Campbell
Carter Campbell

This, needs to be 50 meters thick, with minigun turrets mounted every 100 meters. Guantanamo style minefield, and other such deterrents. Mexicans must stay in fucking Mexico.

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

You got city hands, Mr. Hooper
Been countin money all yer life

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

they can only swim if there's AIR above the water. You tunnel INTO a canal and you're FUCKED. I don't see an engineering solution for this. - at least in the perspective of the average broke mexican. "Leaks" are easily identified and remedied with a concrete drop in the hole. lol

The wall is built with the dirt used to create the say 30 yard wide by 30 yard deep canal. It's made of compacted earth - the same that built the great wall - which has lasted 2000+ years.

We could prolly build a road upon the wall for transport - as well as periodic "ramps" from the US side for access.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

That''s see thorough though. Mexico shouldn't even be able to LOOK at America.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

Both excellent ideas. 10/10 would man wall with Sup Forums to shit post, steam to game on and airdrop of tendies and french fries for satiation.

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

If you own a welder generator you also don't need to illegally cross. Just stay put and let the cartel bully you and the federali finger your culo

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

No ones going to try and swim across it.
Especially if you fill it with filth. Hell, just run local sewage right into the moat.

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

It's fucking stupid they make these comics and shitpost about the U.S, yet still find every conceivable way to get here and "prosper." anti-muricans are fucking hypocrites.

Owen Ward
Owen Ward

better

Kevin Edwards
Kevin Edwards

an oxy acetylene torch could get through it

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

Oh look, spaces wide enough to pass a kilo through....

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

YA make a game out of it and offer prizes , meets would eat that shit up.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

of course there would be side projects for salinations infiltration - but I HIGHLY suspect the brackish estuaries would exist near the gulf - as they currently do - and parts of california/death valley - which frankly - I give a flying fuck about. They've already taken enough fresh water from the southwest to create their cesspit - and frankly - it's time they give back.

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

nobody gave me a (you) or a fpbp for this.

Well I thought it was good so feh on you all.

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

What are they trying to Imply with that Image?

Carter Thompson
Carter Thompson

you don't just melt through concrete. Acetylene torches are bright as shit and would probably alert a guard to their position pretty quickly anyway

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

You're both assuming leftist behave rationally in any shape form. They'll do literally anything to slight Trump, no matter the cost. Trump's gotta cover all his bases and find someway to make it literally impossible to fuck with the wall. Though I'll admit the real danger is leftists finding some other way to import them, which Trump needs to counter NOW. The most obvious way is calling them refugees and importing them.

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

That diamond blade is going to do fuck-all against that metal unless they have some water on hand but i see you point, user they could just get a dozen blades like pic related and they could be in. At least we will be able to accurately see where they are entering.

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

This.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

Creating a modern shipping canal that runs the length of the southern border
It will only cost a $1Bn
Do you have any concept of money

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

THE ONLY EFFECTIVE WALL IS A WALL OF HUMAN AND TECHNOLOGICAL SURVEILLANCE, YOU FUCKING RETARDED, TRUMP'S-DICK-SUCKING HILLBILLIES

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

That's not a wall. THIS is a wall!

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

I'm talking about the metal post version
I think the wall should be concrete. It's cheaper.

James Hughes
James Hughes

cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/illegals-cut-9287-holes-obama-era-border-fence

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

tank rats

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

I can build something better than that in fucking fallout 4

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

por que no los dos?

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Template for Trump's wall should be Hadrian's Wall or the Great Wall of China.

Fence prototypes look like fucking cardboard.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

You have to have maintain concrete over time. Assume in the future liberals will sabotage the wall, I like the canal better.

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

You really wouldn't need to. It could be the clearest, purest Nestle water the world has ever known and still no one would cross. A canal is essentially a shipping lane. Even if hypothetically you were able to time the right moment to get across you would still be spotted by a ship, it would also be monitored like a fucking hawk because it's now an economic incentive to do so. Can't have some dumb fuck grind commerce to a halt after getting obliterated in a ships propeller.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

The quality of that image hnnnng.

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

you do that in addition to a physical wall. The physical wall slows them down so you can spot them easier.

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

best wall
can slip drugs through it

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

Based Texas design not fucking around and putting spikes on the top, Caddell's thicc wall is still best

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

maybe if you had added 10' too thin...
better luck next time. so here's your (You). happy caturday

Nolan Stewart
Nolan Stewart

pull fat mother over razor wire

can't wait for the cam footage

Adam Young
Adam Young

You have to maintain anything over time. And I'm telling you, oxy-acetylene would be capable of torching through the metal post version
The THICC wall would probably last the longest without maintenance

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

Bring the soldier protecting Afghan poppy fields back home and station them on the border.

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

Are you fucking retarded? Do you know how much the incredibly short Panama and Seuz canal cost?
Nicaragua had a plan to build a new one, and that was budgeted at $40 billion.
A trans-US canal would cost 10-100 times that cost. Even if the canal is small and unsuited for large boats.
Plus, how the fuck would Ocean water 'green' the land, it is salt water, would wreck agriculture, and cause large environmental problems.
A wall is infinitely cheaper than your stupid idea.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

we could plant poppy fields along the border

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

If you can snipe cholo cartel smugglers from battlements along the wall, the more deterring it would be to approach

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

ah - yes - In the US we have companies out west that already "move mountains" in the mining industry. This is not a big deal here. Again - it's labor.

So - we take labor and a guy that can shoot a laser between two points. It's not that "crazy" here.

Asher Long
Asher Long

roll

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

It's a perfect compromise

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

the fencewall has two practical upsides though, its lets patrols in the strip see the base of the outside wall, see anyone approaching or at it and see any ladders leaned against from the outside. The gaps are too small to get through and assuming their made of the right steel cutting them would take too long to be practical, by the time you cut through the Border patrol would be there.

Second, nothing stop you from making those posts much longer than the foundation, driving them 15 or twenty feet into the ground and making tunneling much harder, and it would be much easier to do than getting a concrete barrier that deep.

Jordan James
Jordan James

A PATROLLED FENCE IS AS MOST AS EFFECTIVE AS A WALL, BUT MUCH CHEAPER. PUTO BABOSO

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

I exhaled slightly more air than normal out of my nose after reading your post.

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

A PATROLLED FENCE IS AS EFFECTIVE AS A PATROLLED WALL

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

Who knows. Angrywhitemenistan sounds awesome. I mean, if it's so terrible, why does everyone else want in?

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

this
continually bomb the shit out of the southern border
fuck welfare we're buying more bombs
keep bombing the fuck out of it for years to come
eventually it becomes the Great American Canal
keep bombing until deep enough for cargo ships
fuck off mexico this is our canal
bomb the southern bank of the canal if anyone touches it
new great shipping route
OR
just FILL that bitch with sharks
like more shark than water
set up cameras
gameshow watching brown people trying to cross the shark moat
profit

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

i'm talking about the project itself. If you wanna add infrastructure - well - that's on the investors. It's a project of moving dirt.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

you need a wall with battlements, and you patrol along the top of the wall.

what kind of amateur hour is this. Its not even a proper wall unless its at least 4 feet thick on top.

Also there need to be mile forts.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

that flag
ironic

Eli Ortiz
Eli Ortiz

This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This.

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

and a shorter wall in front of that wall that you can see over when standing on the main wall.

The wall also needs to be in a gentle zig zag pattern so people along the wall at any point can see the base of another section of wall from their position.

Ideally the mile forts jit outwards slightly and the wall has a gentle curve inwards on the segments in between so from the forts you can look at the wall section between your two neighboring forts.

Fill the areas in between the walls with pitch

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

aussies have no concept of US, nor our willingness toward an acceptance of a new civilian conservation corp. Fuck - labor could entirely be funded by a promise of new land created on the border. OZ is still stuck in 18th century england mentality. Go back to being criminals. :3

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

~4 minutes with a portable plasma cutter. Absolute trash, and waste of money

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

ASSUME THAT LIBERLS IN THE FUTURE WILL SABATOGE THE WALL NIGGERS!

The canal is more permanent than a wall. Prove me wrong faggots

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

Shit design, wall should be visible from space

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

you can plasma cut firebricks without alerting guards to that consistent incredibly bright light for 5 minutes
easily solved.

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

also - it's not "all salt water" the brackish water is concentrated on the coasts - the effect can be increases by slightly shallower canal depth toward the center of the border. Saline waters tend toward the coast as a natural consequence of construction. Fucks sake, ya naysayers.

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

Best wall possible would be one that's about half the size of the one from Ba-Sing-Se.

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

how are you going to manage to do that
we view manage as like supervising

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

the wall will work and they cant bullshit their way around effectiveness even the lefty candidate wont touch it

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

Aren’t this going to be easier to break through? You just shove a tire jack between the spaces and start cranking. Pops it open.

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

That's because it wasn't clever. Have a (you)

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

top kek

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

half the size
you mean twice the size

William Robinson
William Robinson

cry more, bean invader

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

8 years

No sweetie

Landon King
Landon King

The KWR is an interesting one. Is that reflexive stuff on it?

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

OR
just FILL that bitch with sharks
like more shark than water
set up cameras
gameshow watching brown people trying to cross the shark moat
profit

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

Grappling hook ftw.

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

The Panama Canal would have cost about 10 billion dollars today when you calculate inflation
The Panama Canal is 40 miles long and the US-Mexico border is 1,951 miles long
That would make building a canal across the border about 500 billion dollars to make
Meanwhile the wall would cost around 10 billion
Your idea is dumb dude

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

Bulgaria seriously doesn't fuck around.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

You just set up a giant piece of angle iron in the ground and try to melt the vertical face with thermite. Let me know how it goes.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

Ya fuck it , make some artificial beaches and sell expensive shore front property.

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

#6 & #7 would be the easiest to repair after some of the tornadoes we have in Texas.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

Have border patrol run them over. Its not easy hauling fucking equipment through a desert discretely. Also expensive. These are poor fucking retards. A lot of them will try to climb it and fall off. I hope they put in a concrete base for them to kill themselves on so we don't have a bunch of crippled beaners on our bills.

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

majority of the cost associated with the panama canal is figuring out where the fuck to put the displaced dirt they removed. You don't have this problem when you make a wall too.

This also discounts the few multinational corporations with a huge vested interested bidding for the project in "unison" - all agreeing on an established price to sell the US gov under the guise of "railroad" companies. This sort of project would be led by government funding ala Civillian Conservation Corp.

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

Bull shot you do t know liberals hey will neglect the wall and cut funding for it and destroy it over time. These fucks are devious.

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

Fucking it would worth the cost an a get boom for the economy.

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

Dig down a bit, rest a tile against it on an angle. Wow, tough stuff.

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

incerase seal, manatee, killer whale, and oyster populations too.

also - huge swathes of kelp farms for "superfood" and biofuels.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

no it sucked.

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

kek'd, thank you

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Build the great trump moat
Capture invading beans
Grind them up and feed them to the homeless
Solve world hunger
Liberals can't bitch and moan
Profit?

Jaxon Gonzalez
Jaxon Gonzalez

caddell is quite aesthetic

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

How can we meme this? We know trump gets up around 6 we can get a msg to him then.

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

can we meme this? I'm serious - I've already emailed trump on his campaign and in the white house. You explain this to the average 'murican and you'd find support in droves.

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

fpbp

John Carter
John Carter

Antifa confirmed satanists

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

Thats all staged bullshit. More people in this world have cell phones than toilets, theres no reason they can't speak on the phone.

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

omg it does have that prison-cell vibe, thats so much better! :D !

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

Still better than a bunch of fucking hippies vandalizing it.

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

this is the answer

walls just reduce visibility.

William Cooper
William Cooper

Should be twice as high but I like the jews wall. Simple to replace a broken section if coyotes somehow manage to break through.

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

GLORIFIED FENCE

James James
James James

you get across, you're a fully naturalized citizen. No questions asked.

you get eaten, well
and it takes care of the problem

WHY ARE WE NOT FUNDING THIS

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

A FEW MILES LONG WALL IS VERY DIFFERENT TO A THOUSANDS MILES LONG ONE

Liam Price
Liam Price

why does KWR have lights?

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

trancontinental canal + compacted earth wall thread when? cmon Sup Forums

I'd join CCC with the promise of 120 acres of waterfront property - taxes deferred for 100 years.

William Fisher
William Fisher

apparently the wall needs to be see through so the boarder patrol niggers can see the other side.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

Gotta give them some entertainment. What better way than watching butthurt spics all day?

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

skull wall best wall

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

walk close to the wall at night
hand over drugs/illegal guns through the gap

Why? I mean, you could claim there will be 100% surveillance, but if that's so then there's no need for the gap anyways because no one is gonna deface the wall

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

we want the drugs.
its the mexicans we dont want.

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

This idea is almost better than finishing the holocaust... almost... but still, fucking good idea.

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

wouldn't mind that wall in certain sections where wild cats and other desert animals cross

but I want a big wall with brick facade... i want to donate a few bricks with Hillary Clinton's and other liberals names on it

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

WE need to make pics of the great trump canal, the point we need to push is that it can never be dismantled. A canal is permanent.

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Better that what we have now and won't allow libs the opportunity to vandalize it. The goal is to keep out spics, not so much drugs and guns

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Intercontinental canal creates great shipping routes and gives a middle finger to panama. US creates a stranglehold on international shipping.

I think if I were a seacaptain, I wouldn't want to weather a few hundred feet wide canal for 3000 miles.

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

so,is the wall being build at this moment?????

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

mexico

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

El Paso is full of mountains. Consider that thousands of feet to dig.

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

theyre building a wall in some parts of the border like the areas around Las Cruces, NM and El Paso, TX

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

Why are we not already doing this?

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

A moat of radioactive cobalt is the one true solution

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

Doesn't water need to be able to pass through the wall? As much as I like the T H I C C BBWs I feel like the bar ones are probably more practical.

I also agree this is the IDEAL solution. God damnit we better do it right

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

yes I am also left wondering what KWR Construction built.

Evan White
Evan White

This thing was built by germany, can you believe it? Protecting saudi borders, but can't german ones.

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

I want automated kill drones that suicide bomb anyone crossing the border not at assigned crossing points. 2lbs of C4 each just fucking crater them. Have another drone watching and recording, send the footage to mexico.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

Mexican, use a drone

John Johnson
John Johnson

or you know...dig around the mountains. lol

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

mexican
using technology

Carter Long
Carter Long

well - you're not - and I don't really see how "weather" would affect a canal too terrible much. It'd be equivalent to weathering the "columbia river" or the mississippi...

Lincoln Lopez
Lincoln Lopez

Imagine being this retarded

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

attention ! mexicans can use wallhack

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

Fuckin brutal m8

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

It's exclusively used to smuggle drugs u dumb cunt, why would a narco allow their profitable tunnel to be used by people who wouldn't pay as much as the drug smuggled in and which would potentially jeopardise your operation, the tunnel is profitable as long as it remains a secret.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

cartels would just send people out to dig up the mines to use later

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

So if you can climb the bars you can't climb the rest

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

The pile driving output vs gain is something I did not consider, those two designs appear to be superior

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Yeah but a wall looks scaryier duh

David Bell
David Bell

Good point

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

At the rate this country is headed
I'm afraid the wall is to keep us in

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

They built an invisible wall!

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

One man on a wall is worth ten men below it. The same cannot be said of fences.

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

You nigger there aren't going to gun turrets on the wall grow the fuck up.

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

Take our soldiers back from overseas and put them at the border and tell them don't let anyone through.

Connor Ortiz
Connor Ortiz

You nigger there aren't going to gun turrets on the wall grow the fuck up.
no cauldrons of boiling oil either?

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

The bar-to-solid wall shown in OP is more practical for 2 primary reasons:

1) So butthurt Mexicans and Liberals can't spray paint the wall with bullshit and propaganda like the Berlin Wall had
2) So that wildlife can travel freely. You have to remember that the vast majority of wildlife found along the border are small to medium wild life. The largest animal you will find is a cougar and the occasional jaguar.

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

You realize in 8 years liberals will do everything to undermine the wall and any thing built right ? The solution is a canal. No way they can un do a canal.

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

The wall is only about 30 years too late

Noah Butler
Noah Butler

Add a very sharp blade to the bottom of the solid section and have it triggered when anyone fucks with the lower half. It can be a giant guillotine.

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

Don't like the color

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

I be thinking within 20 years the wall is be dismantled via liberal or cuckservative neglect they will do everything to undo trumps accomplishments.

Colton Phillips
Colton Phillips

So this is the wall (fence) that currently exists.

What would you do to improve it, Sup Forums?

Adrian King
Adrian King

we should do it even if there's not any fucking mines

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

barbed wire and mounted machine guns

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

If anyone is alive then

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

About two seconds after seeing the prototypes, Op is not a fag for once.

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

I don't see any 20mm guns on that wall tho

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

6 seconds

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

Electrify it.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

Small animals need to pass through

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

Just allow U.S. citizens to legally shoot anyone seen crossing the border illegally. And leave the bodies to decompose in the sun. Let the people do the work for you. No need to even hire extra border patrol!

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

rollin

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

the best wall is a killzone where an AI can coordinate satellite surveillance with drone strikes

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

No no no it's supposed to keep the mexicans out you know

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

you people forgot that that country belonged to the Spanish before we took it

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

you forget that the majority of the Spanish settlers in those territories preferred to join the USA than to stay with Mexico.

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

I guess that's why they went to war huh?

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

Make the region breeding ground for lions.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Rollin

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

You fuckers have doomed us.

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

No walls it is

Trump to be impeached before new year

Doubles again confirms

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

Remote controlled gatling gun on top of towers
Arcade machines all over the country allow players to control the turrets and kill the spics who approach it, essentially making the wall paying for itself

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Yeah, the Mexican government went to war with the settlers. US government had the settlers back's. You seem to be referring strictly to Texas and the Mexican-American war.

But what was the precedent for that was California leaving New Spain and becoming a sovereign nation and then joining the Union all because of Spanish/Anglo collusion in that state against Mexican authorities.

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

at least the wall will survive he impending nuclear war

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

barbed wire on top
cameras, sensors and AI to identify possible humans crossing
response teams

That's all u need rly no wall will be impenetrable if not manned. Surveillance system should be the biggest concern otherwise u could literally bulldoze a section, blow it up, etc

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

Border agents want it see-through so they can see threats approaching (and the whites of their eyes).
It also allows sand to go through instead of pile up like it does currently.
#7 would be the most effective

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

#7, but with more cctv ir laser equipped remote controlled gattling guns

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

roll

Matthew James
Matthew James

lava moat with lava gators/sharks

Ayden King
Ayden King

#7, but with more cctv ir laser equipped remote controlled gattling guns
booyah

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

More reasons than that.
3) It will allow for water drainage when storms pass over, thus reducing corrosion at the base of the wall.
4) It will allow for better airflow when the sever thunderstorms Texas is known for happen. ie. Tornadoes
The wall with the big round pipe at the top would be best because they couldn't grapple over the top.
See

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

because you can't hand a bag of dope, a firearm, or anything else through those big fucking slots, huh?

wall should be fire moat of pipes that are burning natural gas 30 feet high.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

how many pesos would the TNT required to blow a hole in the wall cost and how long would it take for the repairs of constant TNT holes to become such a money sink that maintaining the wall using white construction workers destroys the american economy?

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

If #6 is best per OP (and I still don't see how it would be) #7 would be better. But, I bet anything we end up with #1.

James Russell
James Russell

More than the cost of bullets used to stop said beaners from getting close!

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

I love that you can see the taco niggers crying on the other side.

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

country belonged to the Spanish before we took it
before we took it
we
took
it

So its ours now.

Josiah James
Josiah James

beaners are blowing holes in The Wall
border patrol gets granted full authority to Open Fire on all beaners near The Wall
ez

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

Implying haaaaard

Nigga the first time a bomb goes off on the border you will have Feds swarming every antifa heroine den across the country. Entry points become fucking Checkpoints for real and the rest of the border becomes impenetrable. When the first shithead ends up on MSM looking like a moron with cuffs and they give him 30 years you can bet no one else is going to give it a shot. The Federal government for all it's misgivings does do one thing really, protect itself.

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

spics will invent dimensional teleportation just so they can work as literal slave labor in a white country

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

elect this man

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

The good thing about America First is that the world's opinion doesn't matter. Only the people in the USA need to be happy.
Comics like this have no power.

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

america
white

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

memeflag

Christian Davis
Christian Davis

memeflag
white

Owen White
Owen White

so in that case why not just stop being cucks and use drones to enforce the border rather than building a silly weird monument to stupidity that will long outlive the united states as it crumbles from inner degeneracy?

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

smuggling easier
shooting through possible
0/10

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

Instead of a wall, we should just have drones kill any brown people that attempt to cross

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

The Gadsden is the default secondary American flag

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

The only sensible solution

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

They should be controlled by 12 year olds playing COD on the PS3. (Yes I'm aware PS4 exists, but this is what I want) Also obviously earpieces for maximum keks

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

memeflag

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

Hungary's wall is best wall.

Seriously America, get with the program. Trump could have already installed this bad-boy with cheap-ass contracting companies starting on Jan 20th 2017 across the entire border.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

kek

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

I said bullets, not fucking guided missiles dumbass.

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

First glance at the prototypes and I liked that one

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

Mexicans start putting TNT on the wall
National Guard and Reserves now required to spend their 2 weeks of Active Duty every rotating through patrolling sectors of the wall with orders to shoot anyone approaching the wall

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

Yeah but you can't see it from space so what's the point?

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

and boy do I love 'er

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

Dog bless

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

why not just use conventional mines to keep them from crossing? minefields are the best way to keep people from going where they're not supposed to go

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

memeflag

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

Why don't they just place land mines instead?

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

Ah, just the casus belli we need to nuke Mexico. good thinking user

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

Mines are indiscriminate. I don't want to lose 3000 square miles of U.S. land because we mined it. Plus letting people shoot illegals as they are crossing gives them something to do, and would act as a pressure relief valve on societal tensions.

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

oy vey goy but but but ubt but human rights!!!!!!

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

Put the mines on their side. You can still shoot em, you just have to learn skeet shooting.

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

Think bigger. Instead of a minefield, a canadian bus ticket field. Don't build a wall build a bridge.

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

Wtf is the point of fortifying the top more than the bottom

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

would act as a pressure relief valve on societal tensions.
yeah until the 20 million illegals living in your country decide to buy guns and kill every white man, woman and child within 50 miles of the border

luckily less than 56% of the people affected will be white, based on america's demographics

Henry Long
Henry Long

Says the guy living in a country that is actively importing Muslims whose sole purpose for existing is to breed you out and/or behead you. I like my odds as a white American male in my own country with my gun. Non-citizens cannot buy guns legally here.

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

New Mexico fag here.
This guy has the right idea

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

sentry guns too

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

The ones with bars, seems like you could put a piece of steel through or a chain on it and pull with a winch or something to tear it up. Too much of a grapple point.

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

actively importing Muslims
we are 80% white, Tyreese McSanchez, and we're only letting in muslim families with educations because we are and always have been civnaz as opposed to ruined ethnostate

Elijah King
Elijah King

Why don't we have both?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit