No food in the North?

Soldier of America, North Korea, South Korea

Someone please post the unedited version.

I feel sorry for North Korea.

you do know that only American and SK soldiers over 6 foot get stationed to guard the DMZ while the other manlets are all training to actually fight the war... right?
>sage

>Don't talk to me or my husbands son ever again

I assume the Nork soldiers at the DMZ are vetted for loyalty and ideological purity instead of being scary looking

This. Both Koreans were more feminine.

at least post the unedited version, jesus christ OP

No food in US of A?

yeah, so they don't just book it across

do you really not realize how stupid you sound? it doesnt excuse a 4 foot 9 nork

Malnutrition and tapeworms are a bitch.

how weird would it be to live your whole life in that fucked up reality and see the rest of the species as giants. i wish i had manlet friends to ask this to

That's the point, the prolonged malnutrition of the Norks makes them on average shorter than an average SK, and even more so to average Americunt.
They station the tall guys on the DMZ to either intimidate the Norks or to show them what an actual, well fed person should look like and cause them to run to SK

Or imagine if your whole life you lived in a small village in the North, with no electricity or running water, and then the NK falls (for whatever reason) and the entire territory is taken over by SK and gets fuckoffquick modernisation.

Or even better, be that villager and get to FLY over to Seul... It would be like time travel

All it takes is 1 villager with 275 wood and 100 stone and he can rebuild Korea.

lol

Holy FUCK look at how fucking doughy the kikepawns looks compared to the chiseled alphas next to them.
The absolute state of our law enforcement. I can't stop fucking laughing.

These people are nothing but hostages, they all look so dead inside. It's so sad, really.
They're the ones that are going to suffer while that fat piece of shit hides underground.

Doesn't North Korea literally use child soldiers?

Also I highly doubt they'd let a NK soldier so near to American and South Korean soldiers

Why doesn't America feed it's people?

kek

Military police are necessarily the biggest beta loser manlet aggressive nochill faggots they can find. They scrape the bottom of the social barrel to find shit-gene virgins angry at the world because Stacy didn't fuck them in high school.

Cops are venomous vile faggots and military cops are even worse.

Juche is great ideology at the end of the day. Juche America when?

This is American pig dog propaganda this photo was taken while the north korean soldier was very far away from the camera. best koreans are all at least 7 ft tall.

>nochill
This is now considered acceptable speech. This person could say nochill in public unironically and not be laughed out of the room.

One of them is a mongrel and the other one is a chink

Why the hell is the american wearing desert boots in goddamn Korea?

In some countries military service is respected and well paying, so alphas answer the call. In the US it's a job we leave for the trash of society to do. The one on the left is too dumb to get a higher paying job at Walmart, so his genes are likely trash in other regards too, and the one on the right is some spic mongrel who basically emigrated to our country to be a wage slave/welfare leech because his gene pool was too dumb to survive in Mexico.

I know a guy in military police and hes like one of the nicest dudes ever, but yeah thats probably still true for most.

There's a shit ton wrong with his uniform don't get me started.

fiftysix

stop posting the photoshopped version

Wonder how many worms that nork is carrying in his colon.

How hungry would he need to be to eat one that crawls out of his ass?

Do Americans really care that much about uniforms being 100% correct?