North Koreans have nothing to e-

>North Koreans have nothing to e-

thats his own stash

Why did you post a photo of potatoes?

>inb4 it's a pile of rocks painted like potatoes

They should send some to Ireland.

I hope that storehouse is dehumidified or all those lovely taters will go to waste pretty damn quick

How many tators does he absorb in one day?

What a bizarre way to store potatoes.

Why is he dressed like he's auditioning for some noir kino?

Looks like he is shopped in there

It’s important to understand the scale of their problem. NK population is around 25 million, each of them needs about 2000 kcalories per day. Or 50 billion calories per day. 100 grams of potato contains about 300 calories, or 3000 calories per kg. That means NK needs 17,000 tonnes of potatoes every day to feed its population. Or an amount of popatoes equal in mass to a medium cruiser from WWII. That entire building (assuming it isn’t photoshopped) might feed NK for a few days, when full.

Another way to think of it, is NK needs a cube of solid potato 30 meters on a side, every day to feed its population.

I think he is, but I haven't seen enough pixels in my day to tell

Some of you fries are alright. Don't let me go to North Korea tomorrow.

the soldier behind him looks like he is maneuvering some kind of potato fanboat

i exhaled sharply through my nostrils

So the picture shows maybe a a sixth of a day's food supply for DPRK?

That's a nice collection of river rocks

Ok, we don't need to help the North

Never mind the parasites as they use human shit from infected populis as best fertilizer. Also kim is just a puppet.

are those fucking rocks?

that's just Kim's ration for the week

Much of the food goes to feed the army. The normal citizens starve.

When you need to show the world how much food you have, and show how not starving you are, you know you're fucked.

Communist, or communist-esqe countries have that mentality for some reason- when my family moved to the states in the early 90s from Russia, my parents would buy a fuck ton of food and snap pics of it when we got home. I didn't really understand it at the time, but I'm not so naive now.

Reminds me of those broke ass niggas that flash fake diamonds, and acting all Gucci.

best koreans and irish should make an alliance

Wow, that's roughly one potato per citizen, all 25 million of them. For one day.

famine isn't really an issue in north korea anymore, at least not to the point where people are starving to death like in the 90s

Yessir they’re on their way to superpower by 2020 at this point

Look up "North Korea Utopia"... You will see that the western propaganda churns out lies... The people are fed and happy thanks to their system... All these "documentaries" are set in South Korea using actors and green-screens when you see a dilapidated town in the background... The US wants to destroy their country because they don't want an alternative to capitalism to be seen as successful...

Nigga looks like he’s stress eating