Is there anything more degenerate that drinking Alcohol?

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

lose control of your inhibitions
destroys your body
become addicted to it
wake up with headaches and pains the next day
no achievement out of it besides embarrassing yourself
make mistakes whilst drunk which could drastically change your entire life for the worse (getting some strange woman pregnant)
makes you think bad music is good
expensive, complete waste of money
biggest factor in violence and accidental deaths like car crashes
becomes an end in itself, people only drink to get drunk

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2XeVs4wqdE
youtube.com/watch?v=VX7gFl7xnOE&pbjreload=10
niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/alcohol-facts-and-statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gin_Craze

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

Is there anything more degenerate than drinking Alcohol

Yeah; buttfucking, cutting of your genitals, heroin, meth, fucking niggers, not having white children, voting for women, listening to rap, thinking egalitarianism and multiculturalism are good for any society or country, believing veganism is morally correct, believing polls, etc.

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

alcohell is disgusting. It turns people into worst of themselves.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

your mind on alcohol

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

tfw quit drinking because of trump
tfw havent had a drink in 49 days

feelsgoodman

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

'yep. The Fermented Jew is the least degenerate of all vices. Making good beer and wine is an art unto itself. All notable civilizations did it. Even minority-aimed alcohol didn't start that way: Manischewitz is stolen from typical sweet wines, and malt liquor used to be aimed solely at upper class whites.

You might say...they culturally appropriated it from us.

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

your mind on faggotry

I don’t drink, nigger.

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

Alcohol should be reserved for celebrations

It leads to many regrets when abused regularly and children follow parents example

Bentley King
Bentley King

There's a difference between having a couple of beers and getting fucking hammered, mate.
You're not gonna be blackout the moment a drop of alcohol touches your lips.

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

I only drank a few times because I thought i was abnormal for having no interest in it. I’ve barely drank in my life. I don’t understand it at all. I get that people develope a taste or it’s just learn to down it. Maybe my system is unusual. I don’t get it at all.

PS Omar’s friend, if you’re out there I’m concerned about Omar’s urine color. Have you convinced him to start drinking more liquids?

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Look at all you virtue signaling fucks in this thread.
Alcohol has been the white mans drink for 1000s of years.
Now you drop it because a few Jews told you about "ill effects". Fucking laughable You are not white men. Your just beta soyboys.

John Cox
John Cox

What is the point of having a few beers?

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

You sound like people when they ask if I drink coffee and I say no. You wouldn’t believe how angry they get. It’s because they don’t want to drink as much or at all, and are pissed that someone doesn’t have their problem
Same with you, probably.

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

This. There is no point in drinking alcohol unless you’re going to feel the effects. A few beers does nothing but add empty calories.

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

anti-science retards ITT
Alcohol in moderate consumption is literally healthy for you, reducing the chance of several types of cancer by ~30%.

Bottom line: Moderate drinkers live longer than no-fun-allowed subhumans.

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

see Ahmed.

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

This, just like cannabis in moderation is actually good for your body depending how you ingest or inhale.

William Foster
William Foster

Drinking beer makes you a soyboy

Dylan Thompson
Dylan Thompson

Again with the butthurt because I don’t drink. It’s hilarious. I don’t go around telling people I don’t drink, or telling them not to drink, or saying alcohol is bad. But if someone asks if I drink, and I say no, they fly into a rage.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Not true. Certain drinks THAT HAVE ALCOHOL are healthy for you, like RED wine having antioxidants, but the alcohol itself is always a poison that gives no beneficial effects.

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

I love drinking, but even a single beer now gives me hangover effects the next day at this point. Doesn't matter if I drink water or not, gonna feel like shit. It sucks.

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

You hang around some fucked up people or a liar. I know plenty that do not drink. What fucked up 3rd world shit hole to you live in redneck?

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

your mind on Sup Forums
I'm on my second glass of whisky

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

Yes
Coming to one of the most degenerate places on the internet and virtue signaling so that you can get verbal hi fives and other such accolades from anonymous shigbags such as myself.
Hahaha!!!1! You are so right OP! You are such a fashy goy.

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

It’s more if they ask why and you say I don’t like alcohol, they flip out. It happened twice here, butthead.

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2XeVs4wqdE

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

OP most likely has no slavic genes. Goddamn southern european milk drinking wine nigger.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

Case in point.

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

Yes.

whores
weed
cigarette
hard drugs

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

Enjoy your soymilk

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Being a Trump supporter.

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

Like i said, you hang around shit people. maybe because you're a shit to, and those are the kind of peeps you keep.

David Wilson
David Wilson

this is a bot. saw this exact post a few days ago.

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

ALCOHOL CURES CANCER

itt: deluded fat fucks
alcohol makes you fat and die 20 years early

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

Let me clarify; there is no point in social drinking unless you are going to feel the effects of ethanol. If you’re some health conscious person who is trying to maximize the health benefits of moderately drinking red wine then yes, there is a point.

But how many people and what percentage of drinkers is that?

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

work shitty construction job
body constantly sore as fuck, dont want to pop pills
just drink a few beers and relax

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

Look Achmed youre not gonna turns us into fucking muslims.Alcohol is part of western civilization.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

People replying to meme flag or one meme flag with proxies?

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

weed worse than booze
lmao

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Ah! But not of cancer. Check mate

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

If you like alcohol, but do you care if someone thinks it’s terrible for you? It’s like when those westboro Baptist people say you’re going to hell, and people who say they don’t believe in hell get so angry. If you don’t believe in hell, why do you care so Much? It’s because you secretly do believe in hell, and that you’re probably going there. Same with these people flipping out here because someone thinks alcohol is bad.

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

Alcohol is pretty whack. I went full alcoholic for about a year. Put me off the whole thing together. Now I literally only drink at real gatherings. (New Years, Weddings etc.)
Drinking for the sake of drinking though is stupid.

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

I'm on my second glass of whisky
I can tell.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

See

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

My grandfather died of liver cancer from 50 years of drinking Albanian moonshine. He was like 75 though, so I guess him making it to 95 would have sucked alot.

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

I really wonder if these people would dare call a Norse berserker (who used to get roaring drunk before battle) a cuck for drinking mead.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

It's the same with everything.
When people find out I don't eat meat because it's unhealthy, they sperg out in defense of it.
When you're skinny and don't eat your whole plate at restaurants to avoid getting fat, people practically bully you.
They don't like having their unhealthy habits being questioned in any way, so they attack people without those habits to convince themselves they aren't affecting them.

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

To someone like myself with little tolerance, a few beers is definitely enough to put me in a better mood, not fully drunk but definitely buzzed. I suppose that probably isn't the case for people who have been drinking longer than myself.
Regardless, my point still stands, you don't have to be totally wasted to be drunk, and there's a lot of difference in between those two points.

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

MFW ill never be able to drink and party like a Gopnik. youtube.com/watch?v=VX7gFl7xnOE&pbjreload=10

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

They didn't get roaring drunk before a battle, they weren't that fucking retarded. You need your wits about you before battle. Some cases mention them taking some psychedelic mushrooms that fucked with their stomachs and pissed them off while kind of tripping.

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

Uh there aren’t any horse berserkers around. All you pol retards are fat and just sit and watch anime all day. Not a comparison.

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

currently working on going full alcoholic since willingly subjecting myself to hell reality is the only way to fully move past it.

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

How about this, don't drink to get drunk?

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

no achievment.

Say that to my childs face.

Leo White
Leo White

Fun fact: Mayans butt chugged, then puked, butt chugged, then puked, etc.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

Being cum drunk.

Ryder Hughes
Ryder Hughes

Tonight ive decided to quit drinking. Its unironically taken over my life in the last year and i can feel myself spiralling out of control but i can not stop. No more i say.

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

Yes, it's called Heroin you dumb underage
fuck.

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

Alcohol is a depressant. Any alcohol will lower test production. And beer is even worse, the hops have estrogen.

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

Better be Jameson and not that shitty Crown Royal

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

i always thought that the Norse and their reputation for drinking "during" battle came from the fact that they for some time primarily attacked isolated villages and monasteries, both of which would contain a supply of the local brew. so i reckon they didn't get drunk before battle; much rather they would get drunk during the rape and pillage on their victims supply.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

It's fine in moderation. It's also cultural.

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

I think taking loads in your ass from strangers and spreading the word that its fine and should be accepted is more degenerate.
Raising children to be trannys is more degenerate too.
Letting your kids do drugs is more degenerate.
Stop looking into fucking everything cunt.

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

being a tranny
being a commie
being a furry
being a footfag
racemixing
prostitution
cuckoldry as a fetish

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

do it for trump
do it for the wall

NO DRUGS, NO CIGARETTES, NO ALCOHOL

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

posting on Sup Forums

Angel Young
Angel Young

Nothing I say will change it. You need to hit rock bottom, but also appreciate rock bottom once you are there for how shitty it is. It's the only way out of the rabbit hole.

Jason James
Jason James

meant for

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

You've never enjoyed a good glass of wine with a meal, a quality beer, or how about a single malt scotch that is old enough to vote? Personally I get a great deal of pleasure from alcohol if consumed in a civilized way, preferably with good company. I rarely drink to the point of drunkenness, and don't recommend guzzling down Budweiser or other swill like some kind of slob, which I agree is kind of pointless and self-destructive.

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

Observe How Habits Are Formed

Without freedom from the past there is no freedom at all, because the mind is never new, fresh, innocent. It is only the fresh, innocent mind that is free. Freedom has nothing to do with age, it has nothing to do with experience; and it seems to me that the very essence of freedom lies in understanding the whole mechanism of habit, both conscious and unconscious. It is not a question of ending habit, but of seeing totally the structure of habit. You have to observe how habits are formed and how, by denying or resisting one habit, another habit is created. What matters is to be totally conscious of habit; for then, as you will see for yourself there is no longer the formation of habit. To resist habit, to fight it, to deny it, only gives continuity to habit. When you fight a particular habit you give life to that habit, and then the very fighting of it becomes a further habit. But if you are simply aware of the whole structure of habit without resistance, then you will find there is freedom from habit, and in that freedom a new thing takes place.
It is only the dull, sleepy mind that creates and clings to habit. A mind that is attentive from moment to moment, attentive to what it is saying, attentive to the movement of its hands, of its thoughts, of its feelings, will discover that the formation of further habits has come to an end. This is very important to understand, because as long as the mind is breaking down one habit, and in that very process creating another, it can obviously never be free; and it is only the free mind that can perceive something beyond itself.

The Book of Life

Jordan Walker
Jordan Walker

I don't even like the effect. It slows me down, make me feel stupid. When i come home after drinking a few beers I don't even want to do anything, the cozy evening at home is wasted. I just want to sleep.
But if my father misses his 3-4-5 shots of vodka during dinner his evening will also be ruined. Also trying to peddle same bullshit that alcohol is good for your health like anons itt and gets mad when people don't agree with it and note that he should drink less. So pathetic.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

Threesomes? Even if two wives?

There are options for more viril men...haha.

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

Probably the case. But getting drunk before a battle is dumb, it wouldn't benefit anyone. The vikings rarely engaged in battle, they were just terrorists. So them getting wasted after murdering the shit out of a bunch of peasants and raping everything in sight makes more sense.

Samuel Brooks
Samuel Brooks

Taper off or you will relapse

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

Brittany venti's face ?

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

Thanks. Im doing this for myself though. Alchohal is truly sinister.

Easton Long
Easton Long

Bad = Bad.

Alchohol is bad (I'm an alcoholic and know).

Sexual sin is bad.

Drug addiction is bad.

Pride is bad.

The list is endless. Sin is bad. Each sin carries its own repercussions. Each sin can be escalated to the point of being the most degenerate for each person because Satan knows how to pull your strings.

Luis Green
Luis Green

The test obsession this board has is ridiculous.
The key is moderation, drinking every day is fucking retarded, and will have health detriments, (Including lowering test levels, apparantly) of course, that doesn't mean drinking on occasion with some friends is going to make your dick fall off and turn you into a chick.
I have enough testosterone that I don't need to compensate by minmaxing it.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

want some advice from a dude that quit smoking? Cold turkey or not, don't be hard on yourself if you relapse. But be careful, it's easy to view relapse as permission to relapse again, you must tell yourself it isn't, and I mean look in the mirror and literally tell yourself in a stern voice it isn't. To err is human, but that is not permission, you know what I mean?

Good luck.

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

Pot

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

ok faggot. learn moderation. when i drink AT HOME, i have 2 captain and cokes TOPS. decent buzz, good vidya, goto bed, wake up fine. done faggot
1 fifth a week if i drink each night

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

I grew up in Waterloo and lived for a time right around the corner from the distillery. So many tours lol. First serious job was working for the barrel factory across the street.

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

True words

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

drinking everyday is healthy goy

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

yes i know all to well how degenerate my alcoholism is... but you basement locked neets don't really understand how bad things are outside of your mom's house

drinking is the only escape from this waking nightmare

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

Why do you need to drink with your friends?
Protip: if you have to drink to have fun with friends, you're a boring person and/or are friends with boring people.
Instead of trying to justify your drinking, work on your personality and find some hobbies.

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

Thanks for this and your kind words. The craving really kicks in at about 330 when ive got about an hour till im done work and i cant wait to get drunk. But then everynight i end up looking at old photos of my life and crying at what ive become. Then i wake up and go to work with no craving and i think im good for the night, then 330 hits. Rinse repeat.

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Alcohol is garbage yes but the alcohol and cocaine combo is without a doubt objectively ten times worse. The shallowest waste of money there ever was

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

I become insanely productive when I'm drunk. It dumbs me down enough to be able to bang out assignments and study like no other. I also clean and organize shit a bunch too. So, really OP you're wrong.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

Thanks for the PSA OP. I'm 90 days sober (was drinking a 750ml of vodka/day +/- a few) Feels good to sober. Family a lot better off.

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

It also turns you into a soyboy. Hops are extremely high in phytoestrogens, even moreso than soy and almost as much as flax.

Stay away from the beer jew if you are going to drink. Wine is the only one that's actually somewhat beneficial, but still shitty for your liver. Grapes increase test and are high in antioxidants, and wine has higher concentration of alcohol so you don't have to drink as much then end up hungover, yet not too much alcohol like hard liquor so you can actually enjoy drinking it.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

getting strange women pregnant
happens to me every tuesday. damn non-descript strange women.

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

relying on a substance to do basic things
Sounds pretty degenerate to me.

Wyatt Hughes
Wyatt Hughes

thinking booze is better than weed

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Why do you have a complete and utter inability to fully comprehend an entire statement?
Drinking *on occasion* with my friends is fun, it doesn't mean we drink every time we hang out.
Protip: Instead of finding a fucking strawman to win you arguments online, work on building some self control, not just so you can drink, but to perform any task (such as making terrible posts online) in moderation.

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

Pot
One cherrypicked example of something bad happening
Alcohol
Thousands of deaths and crimes as a result every year

Really Kenny Logging my nogging there buddy

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

lose control of your inhibitions
who cares
destroys your body
who cares, so does milk
become addicted to it
too late
wake up with headaches and pains the next day
you are doing it wrong
no achievement out of it besides embarrassing yourself
and? dont have feelings
make mistakes whilst drunk which could drastically change your entire life for the worse (getting some strange woman pregnant)
wouldn't that be a success?
makes you think bad music is good
na, still like classic music and death metal
expensive, complete waste of money
you are a poorfag. Get rich
biggest factor in violence and accidental deaths like car crashes
dont drive
becomes an end in itself, people only drink to get drunk
nothing wrong with that

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

tolerate your wife
be a charmer and lick up pussy because you forget the jew menace
I don't know. It works for me.

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

You are the woman and Muhammad is the man.

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

If a few beers is all you need to make a difference in how you feel then my point still stands. My point was that there is no point in drinking unless you are going to feel the effects, whether it is 2 beers or 20. You are still feeling the effects, even if it is just a couple of beers. Tolerance plays no part in this. The vast majority of drinkers are going after the same result; satisfaction.

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

Not lick. Licking pussy is degenerate. I meant picking up pussy.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

The consumption of alcohol causes the brain to release serotonin, epinephrine, and dopamine, among other hormones and brain chemicals. This is what causes the feeling of being intoxicated. Over time, in regular and heavy drinkers, the brain becomes used to the overflow of these chemicals, and compensates. Basically, the brain relearns how to function, this time with the near-constant presence of alcohol.
Depending on how heavy your consumption is, going cold turkey could be a shock to your system. Others have actually died from it. Not to dissuade you, just sayin'

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

injecting the marijuanas

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

You still have not explained why you need to drink with friends. It has not benefit at all.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

DUDE, PEOPLE WHO DRINK ALCOHOL INSTEAD OF CORN SYRUP AND FAKE SUGAR ADDITIVES FROM SODA GET LESS CANCER, LMAO

Imagine my shock

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Imagine my shock
I can't imagine it.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

WAKE ME UP

I CAN'T WAKE UP !!!

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

All the alcoholics in this thread justifying their addiction.

DUDE, like IT DESTRESSES me after working 60 hours for my (((boss))).

Absolutely embarrassing, drinking alcohol to overcome your daily problems is the most cuck and pathetic thing to do. Have you ever met someone that drinks regularly? They are the most pathetic, degenerate people you will ever meet.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

uses a strawman, while not even knowing the definition of a strawman

retard detected

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

You truly do have some reading comprehension issues man.
I don't *need* to drink, I'm not a fucking alcoholic.
It's not a necessity, it's an indulgence, we do it for fun.
Why are you on this board? You don't NEED to be here, do you? Assuming you're not some paid shill, you're here for your own enjoyment, this place like alcohol, has no real benefits, it provides social entertainment value, makes some funny memories to look back on later, kills some time.

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

You’re a unicorn. You enjoy alcoholic beverages in less than moderation and solely for their non-alcoholic properties. The vast majority (and by vast i means next to all) of drinkers consume alcohol for its psychedelic effects.

Personally, I do not enjoy alcohol with meals. I never have. I also do not drink anymore because of a personal preference.

Do I agree that a glass of Laphroiag is tasty and satisfying? Sure. I used to love to sip a fine, peaty, warm, Scotch and enjoy it. But I did it with the known aspect that I would feel the alcoholic buzz as well. I fact, that was the point.

But out of personal preference I don’t any more.

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

guy here gets DUI
seems completely sober
blows .428 at cop car
blows .402 at station
says he drinks 40oz-60oz of vodka plus 20-30 beers a day

wooo

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

Not really, thanks for reminding me.

Alcohol was given to us by the watchers according to the book of Enoch. Including other stuff that has fucked up human development like money and war.

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

Sorry bout your dad

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

Except coming here has no negative affects. I come on here and argue politics, read some news. It opens my mind and challenges me mentally. Alcohol just makes it easier to make a fool of yourself, while ruining your body. Doing things you enjoy that don't offer any benefits is fine, doing it when it destroys you body is not. God said our bodies are temoles, and if we harm the temple he will destroy it. Alcohol is degenerate and should be avoided.

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

healthy
good goy get drunk

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

I'm on my second day on whiskey.

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

I don't think YOU know what a strawman is senpai, i was just throwing a petty insult to stress moderation, while mimicing the format of his post, I don't misrepresent his argument.

Remember my entire fucking post about MODERATION.
Occasional drinking is NOT going to destroy your body any more than occasionally browsing Sup Forums would.
It's excessive indulgence in a vice, that becomes destructive. The sedimentary lifestyle that comes with browsing too much Sup Forums is just as harmful to your body as excessive drinking.

Nathan Garcia
Nathan Garcia

Alcohol is a depressant, and it's affects last for up to 3 days. It's lowering test, and hops are filled with estrogen. This us very harmful. You also damage your liver every time you drink.
browsing Sup Forums before bed and while waiting in lines is as harmful as drinking
Lol, kay.

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

drinking two alcohols mixed with one whol mairjuanas and 5 whole nicotines, can't imagine anything mroe degerate

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

I give up, you seemingly skim my posts for keywords rather than taking the time to read the entire thing and actually comprehend it.
Best of luck to you user, I hope your lifestyle choices, regardless of my disagreement with them, bring you happiness.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

Here's the thing. Alcohol is a great social lubricant if you actually have some inhibitions to begin with. You give it to subhumans who don't and you get problems.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

It's not that rare. Age is a big factor, though. I knew a lot of people who drank heavily in their 20's, particularly during their college years, but grew out of it. I'm nearly 40 now, and I don't remember the last time anyone in my circle thought getting really plastered was a good idea. Most are too busy with kids and careers.
Also, I wouldn't deny that psychotropic (not psychedelic) effects are still part of the appeal, but I keep it down to a warm, glowing feeling at most, which has no noticeable aftereffect, and certainly nothing that would qualify as a hangover.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

YOU FORGOT GETS YOU LAID

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

He didn't forgot, he just never experienced before.

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

How many time should i drink it? What should i drink?

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

Glass of red wine? Can't go wrong with a Bordeaux.

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

yeah how many times a month

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

I have a glass with dinner maybe 2-3 times per week.

Carter Brown
Carter Brown

The only reason you logically feel that way is precisely because you are older. Anecdotal evidence isn’t a proof of being correct. Older individuals are on average less likely to engage in risky and irresponsible behavior.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

What do you eat for dinner

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Your mom's pussy.

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

I'm saying that a little alcohol used in moderation doesn't necessarily result in a degenerate lifestyle where you're staggering around black out drunk all the time. So in this case an existence proof is sufficient, i.e., it's enough to show one example to disprove that it always leads to degeneracy. So anecdotes are sufficient here, but in any case, statistics bear it out: only a minority of the population abuse alcohol, especially well into adulthood.

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

Marijuana

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

Quite a wide range of things. Tonight it is beefsteak pie from local bakery, and steamed green beans and a glass of cabernet sauvignon.

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

mitigating risk of stroke is not beneficial

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

This. I drink beer after work because my body needs it.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

doesn't drink
white
Pick one. You may not be able to rely on a drunk, but you can't trust a teetotaler

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

Omar's friend here, I've warned him countless times. I have no idea if he has been drinking more fluids or not lately. Hasn't wrote me back in a few months

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

I haven't had a drink in over 5 years.

I do miss alcohol though. I love the history, I love the flavor, I love it all. Alcohol is a good friend.

There's an argument to be made that mankind wouldn't be where it is without alcohol. We might still be hunter gatherers.

One of the big reasons we switched to farming rather than hunting & gathering was to produce alcohol. The Sumerians were the first advanced civilization we have good records of, and they loved beer so much they had a goddess of beer. People in Sumeria got paid in beer. Beer was sustenance, currency, a gift from the gods. Life without beer was empty.

To an extent, life without beer is still empty. We may owe our civilization to beer. I feel like i'm turning my back on a friend by being dry. But I enjoy depriving myself of things I enjoy.

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

There's way more degenerate shit than drinking. Like being a fat loser who pretends to find drinking wrong because he was never invited to any parties and has never had a girlfriend. I could beat you in a fight. Easily.

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

It's a stimulant in small amounts and was critical to the development of European culture as it's a way to store sugars.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

alcohol is far more degenerate than weed

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

All you really need is magnesium, that's why most bars have free peanuts on the counter as complimentary drinking snacks, they're full of magnesium.

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

Patchouli and hummus.

William Perry
William Perry

it wouldn't benefit anyone.
It makes you numb and not notice pain as much. You're right in the "berserker" legends likely refer to hallucinogen use as there's been chemical evidence for it.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

This.

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

Beer has an estrogen causing effect of us... fuck that. have a glass of red or a shot of vodka if anything

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

Had some bad times friend?

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

its magnesium, peanuts taste like butt

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

I've never drunk any alcohol that tasted good, then again I've hardly drunk any since they always tasted bad

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

6 weeks sober. Never going back to the liquid jew.

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

being a crack whore?

Oliver White
Oliver White

Patchouli
this man knows. Patchouli oil: the rank odor of a dirty hippie

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

Nope. Alcohol will ruin your life.

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

only a minority of the population abuse alcohol, especially well into adulthood.

Prove it. The burden is upon you. The facts AND anecdotes prove otherwise. Alcohol is demonstrably proven to be widely abused, beyond the realm of “slightly.”

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

Alcohol isn't degenerate, getting drunk is.

Carter Long
Carter Long

Drink medieval-style gruit beer flavored with various herbs instead, no hops involved. As a bonus without the sedative effects of hops it's more stimulating than regular beer

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

This. There's more functional alcoholics than NEET alcoholics.

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

tfw eu cuck wants more restrictions on alcohol consumption

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

Actually, I kind of agree. I'm drunk right now. I'm also high on weed and have been smoking tobacco. All these things are horrible degrading vices, impurities, and I long to get rid of them but my life is so miserable I need something to take the pain away. These drugs soothe me.

I'm Canadian... just imagine for second how that feels. If you were a redpilled leaf you would be plastered all the time too. This country is like California on crack. We have almost the same population as California but Ontario alone has more than twice the debt of California. We also have a huge housing bubble. We're fucked. We're so fucked. But all the government cares about is 10 year old kids getting sex changes and settling refugees.

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

Canada as we know it will not exist by 2100. I have no legacy. I'm just a dead end. This whole country is a dead end.

Sebastian Ward
Sebastian Ward

my life would be 1mil times better if id never drank

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

Everybody at my high school drank. We were in the pubs drinking (illegally) at least by age 15. A guy I knew used to go drinking in the local pubs with his future wife when he was 15 and she was 12. Alcohol is a shitty high.
Not worth it
That isn't "virtue signalling", that is merely a readily observable fact and good sense.

William Gomez
William Gomez

Spotted a friendless faggot

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

Canada is pain.

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

I'm hung-over.
And sure I wasn't my best yesterday. I didn't have a great time, but I came home in one piece.

Thing is, it was still worth it. I'm a working stiff, weeks go by and weekends are wasted one way or another. At least now I spent a day with people.

Alcohol is the one legal thing I can do to get out of my head. I would prefer to smoke weed and go to the movies or drop acid and go to an arcade.
But I'm stuck with one choice to rid myself of sobriety.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

According to CDC:
"Percent of adults aged 18 and over who had at least one heavy drinking day (five or more drinks for men and four or more drinks for women) in the past year: 25.0%"

Having one heavy drinking day in a year doesn't qualify as an alcoholic necessarily, but even by that very broad definition, 75% of the population doesn't meet that standard.

Ayden Adams
Ayden Adams

drink wine
good for your heart and circulation
get drunk on anti oxidants

feelsgoodman

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

roaring drunk
before battle

Things that never happened for 400 Alex.

go to swing your battle axe at a guy
completely miss and face plant your self into the ground at the same time
a Nobel British warrior stabs you right through the neck as you’re on the ground
dead

Seriously, you’re a fucking retard. alchohol is degenerate and so are you.

Vikings would plan their attacks on to be on the same day as Christian holidays so that the enemy would be drunk or hung over

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

You forgot
lowers testosterone

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

More stats:

Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) in the United States:

Adults (ages 18+): According to the 2015 NSDUH, 15.1 million adults ages 18 and older3 (6.2 percent of this age group4) had AUD. This includes 9.8 million men3 (8.4 percent of men in this age group4) and 5.3 million women3 (4.2 percent of women in this age group4).
About 6.7 percent of adults who had AUD in the past year received treatment. This includes 7.4 percent of males and 5.4 percent of females with AUD in this age group.5
Youth (ages 12–17): According to the 2015 NSDUH, an estimated 623,000 adolescents ages 12–176 (2.5 percent of this age group7) had AUD. This number includes 298,000 males6 (2.3 percent of males in this age group7) and 325,000 females6 (2.7 percent of females in this age group7).

About 5.2 percent of youth who had AUD in the past year received treatment. This includes 5.1 percent of males and 5.3 percent of females with AUD in this age group.5

niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/alcohol-facts-and-statistics

James Fisher
James Fisher

Not drinking alcohol.

Beer and man made civilization.

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

I get shitfaced every night because I hate my life. I have seizures when I stop so I should be dead soon thank god.

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

Tell me about it i revealed my power level the last friday against some bitch that try to make fun of me or she really like me...who knows i past out drunk a got remove from this shitty shady bar near my college

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

btw get drunk while being red pilled and depressed is the fuckin worst

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

You still upset that daddy won't buy your underage ass booze?

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

FPBP

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

yes, just about every other drug

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

Reminds me of when norm macdonald told some roastie and a fag on a radio show that he doesn't care about getting laid they got insanely angry at him.
REEEEEEEE you should be degenerate like meeee

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

Life Isn't worth living sober
When Ive been alone in my flat and work , I need drugs and alcohol to feel like it's all worth it

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

What’s there a point in drinking anything but water? Eating anything but bread? Sleeping for more than 8 hours? Working less than 13 hours a day?

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Spot the degenerate potheads. You are actually worse than drunks

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

Alcohol is degenerate as fuck. It literally changes your personality and turns you into someone else. Think Jekyll and Hyde.

Take enough and you become obnoxious and arrogant. You are also more likely to make mistakes because you neglect the potential consequences of your actions.

Cocaine on alcohol is even worse. This latter factor multiplied by 100.

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

I am partially addicted to heroin. I'm restricted to once every 3 months though

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

meth
degenerate
It allows you to get a ton of work done and helps you accomplish your goals (in moderation). Alcohol has literally no utilitarian purpose.

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

But I love fucking women in their bungholes

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

What’s there a point in drinking anything but water?
No
Eating anything but bread?
So you don't die of malnutrition.
Sleeping for more than 8 hours?
Usually this is done to make up for lost sleep from the rest of the week. Which if done often shows unpreparedness/degeneracy.
Working less than 13 hours a day?
Depends on what you mean by "work". You should be factoring the opportunity cost into everything you do.

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

Just don't get drunk and its great.
All the best drinks are alcoholic ones.
Can make or break a great meal, matching a good drink with the right food is blissful
Its deeply rooted in culture and history.
It takes great patience and skill to brew a good drink.
Is healthy to consume in moderation
Can take the edge of the anxiety of a social situation (weddings, Christmas gatherings etc)
Helps the local economy if you drink something like pic related

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

Agreed. Alcohol is overall anti-comfy as there isn't a net gain of comfiness when weighed against the consequences.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

Can take the edge of the anxiety of a social situation (weddings, Christmas gatherings etc)
You're supposed to drink because these are extremely boring events. Who the hell gets anxious around their own family?

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

Boring events? Someone has a shit family.
My extended family is bretty big (Dad has 5 sisters, mum has 3 brothers) so gathering are always filled with people I only talk to at these events.
I'm not good with people, I like to have my close family and 2-3 friends tops at any given time. So having a drink helps me when I'm surrounded by people I hardly know.

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

when people tell me alcohol tastes good

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

Never understood why people drink, the buzz sucks and most of the time. People become either full blown retarded assholes,depressed chumps or violent dickheads then they wake up the next day with a shitty hangover. Ill stick with my weed thank you

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

brew my own cider
Tell me it doesn't taste good. You'd be wrong.

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

manlets, when will they learn?

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

go get help you speed freak

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

Its true. But you also escapes reality wich can be a good thing in theese days.

Fuck alcohol

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Tfw you drink so little just a bitt fucks you up

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Cheap alcohol and poverty is the reason why we have so many subhuman white nigger degenerates like picrelated in eastern parts of Russia(past Ural).

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

This is the true face of the alcohol addiction. Generations of mongrels.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

DUDE
WEED
LMAO!

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

All of this shit happens only if you're an alcoholic, drink solely for the reason of getting drunk, or are a completely different person and total ass when you're drunk.

Drinking a few beers or even getting a little drunk with your friends/family on a nice summer evening is not degenerate so long as you don't actually do something which is degenerate in itself.

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

Alcohol-wise, you should drink 15-20 grams of ethanol for the positive effects, meaning either:
~600ml of beer
~250ml of wine (the best imo)
~80ml of hard liquor (like, 2 shots)

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

Beer is healthy in moderate amounts and also what the fuck? It's the same as asking what's the point of eating cake or other sweets. Beer might also help if you're a paranoid cynical fuck like me.

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

i know people where there only fun in life is to sit around drinking beer infront of the television. it pisses me off and i dont know why.

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

people still watch tv in 2017
Wait, what.

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

old boomers still watch tv

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

malt liquor used to be aimed solely at upper class whites.

Wait what? Proofs.

Owen James
Owen James

Why would you use weights? Alcohol has a pretty low density. 17.75mL (14g) of ethanol equals a US standard drink. Does Bulgaria use ABW?

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

Probably because the upper class were the only ones who could afford to drink. Peasants only got alcohol at special occasions.

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

Hopefully your not as young as pictured, but if you are closer to that than middle age, your palate may still change. Try again in a few years. Although I know some people who just never acquire a taste for alcohol.

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

I guess it depends on exactly when and where you're talking about, but I wouldn't say that's generally true. The Gin Craze mainly affected the poor, for example.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gin_Craze

The poor just drank lower quality alcohol. It's awfully easy to make, after all.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

basing all of alcohol on keystone
I unironically recommend drinking some craft beer (don't start with IPA). Don't know how good Canada's domestic macrobrew market is but it's probably crap.
Of course that's a fedora-tier activity so just remain abstinent.

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

Alcohol
Heroin
Abusing children
Cigarettes
Tattoos
Forcing women to have sex
Preying on the innocent

All usually end in damnation

Unless you are a lottery winner, or beloved by god.

Being an alcoholic is the most miserable thing you can imagine, and 95% of the time, its a life sentence.

and of course, damnation, which happens while you are still alive

You want to ruin your family, friends, soul, finances, children? Drink alcohol, even a little.

William Perry
William Perry

No, it's decent. There's top tier stuff coming out of Quebec in particular.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

If you're so weak to not keep control of your own mind when drinking alcohol then the problem is that you're a soyboy, not alcohol.

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

p.s.

I post trump because all alcoholics say they dont drink alcohol.

This guy hung out at Studio 54 in the 70's and 80's,.

If he didnt do drugs and alcohol, I am the Easter Bunny.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Drinking with your co-workers at Monkey Butt.

Liam Long
Liam Long

Then perhaps the taste is acquired. For me, whisky and ginger ale hits all the right notes.

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

Damn Cernunnos better get this guy.

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Falling for the utilitarianism Jew.
Nice job enslaving yourself while rationalizing tooth loss.

William Perez
William Perez

hi easter bunny

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

What sort of work are you doing on it?

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

Most one night stand degeneracy and hook-ups happen due to alcohol

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

They also often happen on mattresses.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

Soymilk is cash as fuck. Coconut milk is even better.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

t.Muhammad Achmed Bin Al-Sahim

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

There is no point in drinking alcohol unless you’re going to feel the effects.
So what you're saying is you're either under 21 and don't know better, or you're a raging alcoholic.

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

probably snorting a line of meth every 3 hours and twiddling his thumbs. thinking
man I have so much energy to do whatever I want!

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

And beer is even worse, the hops have estrogen.
Literally only an issue if you're drinking a 6 pack of triple IPAs every night, and even then, the effects are mitigated if you exercise regularly.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

People will go to great lengths to justify their addictions to others.
Alcohol has been legal for so long that we see it as a everyday thing. It's main purpose is still to get you intoxicated. Which can easily lead to a habit.

Be it a mental or a physical addiction, the negatives outweigh the positives with most of this stuff. Drugs, booze, cigarettes.

Smokers are probably the dumbest bunch. "Oh it calms my nerves!" That werenät so fucked before you got addicted to nicotine and all the carcinogenic shit you inhale, you dumb fuck.

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

I bet you drink every week and couldn't go without alcohol for a month if you tried. Really shows who's in charge, you or the booze.

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

What else can you expect

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

bunch of fuckin nerds ITT

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit