Warning to Christians

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

Greetings Pol, I had spent a few weeks on here spreading information for fellow Christians in regards to end times prophecy. I will make this quick as I don't intend to give you the information directly but will give you a kind of reference to find it.

One thing I want to inform you of is the identity of the Dragon. When the bible referenced these beings it was to let you understand the spirit of them as opposed to the flesh. How do we identify a spirit? Well we consider the actions committed by a person; then we accumulate them and form a general character; finally we identify what it is by understanding its end game. If the end game is creation it's of the holy spirit but if it is of destruction it is of Antichrist.

The Dragon is the occult, the use of hiding knowledge and distorting it to fulfil an agenda. Currently as it stands, Trump is the avatar to Antichrist as he is fulfilling the zionist objectives and fermenting the grounds for Jerusalem and the temple to take place. Once antichrist is done with Trump and the zionists it will appoint its new avatar which will be a man of Islamic prominence. Islam will return with a new caliphate when its leaders are finished with reformations and their people fed up with persecution. They will exact revenge on the occultists and since many innocent Jews and Christians bought into the occult unknowingly, they will become targeted.

Many Western Countries will suddenly incorporate many Islamic concepts that will be used to denounce Christ as our God in exchange for Islam's universal God.

All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GTGLDbU8CIs
youtu.be/5jyAEEDZqU0
biblehub.com/niv/revelation/12.htm
huffingtonpost.com/max-blumenthal/pastor-hagee-the-antichri_b_104608.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uOiHtFVn2JA
youtu.be/QwVIeHSgms0
youtu.be/Zc_J2k4Cdp8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/https://youtu.be/QwVIeHSgms0/start/2017-09-01/end/2017-12-07/

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

Antichrist will come out of HRE, AKA Germany. Not USA.

Ryan Rivera
Ryan Rivera

Will I be of any help?

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

It is hard for me to say this but it must be said. Any oaths or lip service, any embrassment you have of being Christian must end now as you read this. The trinity is working overtime and many atheists and agnostics are going back to Christianity for a reason. You must understand that when the time comes where you have to denounce Christ or suffer you must pick Christ and put up with it.

Trump has 7 years, after that he will die and America will be in ruins as it steers towards a one party system under the ruse of avoiding having another Trump. Islam will seep in later and will be very cryptic. This has already been the case as we now incorporated much of their concepts into our daily lives.

Spirit of Islam is in Communism too btw. The end game is to control and to centralize, the Babylonian Tower objective I like to call it. When a new leader comes forth then we will start seeing cohesion and absolute blind faith in him among Muslim radicals. Don't take what I tell you for granted, stay vigilant and know I will stick around to answer your questions.

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

It's a spirit, it can occupy anyone and influence anyone to do its work for it. It can't be addressed to one specific person as that isn't how it functions.

More photos like this will be perfect. Thank you either way user

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

so, it seems pretty obvious now
1.plague of frogs
kek/pepe
2.Jerusalem the Capitol
3.Tillerson just said that Trump will bring peace to the ME for 7 years
we know the Bible significance of that
4 Gog and Magog
Russia is in Syria

It really does seem to be lining up.

Is Trump the one mentioned in Revelations who comes before the antichrist?

It has been a while since I read the Bible.

Matthew Lee
Matthew Lee

I see. So, simply the final form will come out of the HRE.

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

also the astrological "virgin birth" that happened recently

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

Obama was such a fucking faggot holy shit

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

I can't say for sure at this moment. What I do know though is that much of the geography is restricted to the Middle East with the beast of the sea implicating a power foreign to it. The beast from the land will come after and that is a dead giveaway that it comes in through the Middle East. Israel is done for:

youtu.be/GTGLDbU8CIs

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Could be, but if it looks like it comes elsewhere don't become stubborn and believe it. I am willing to drop my interpretation if it comes to that case. Just be sure to come on here and keep talking about it, we need every fellow Christian to be able to get the facts before the witnesses show up so that they will actually listen to them.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

I have been reading much of prophecy lately. All other resurgences of the antichrist come from rome, or hre. Charlemagne, Hitler... But I take your point. The video you posted of Kissinger is very relevant.

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

This has me curious now, can the Americas along with Australia still be considered as Europe seeing as they are an extension?

Parker Price
Parker Price

youtu.be/5jyAEEDZqU0

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

No. What I have been reading links America, Canada, Australia, and NZ, to Britain. With specific focus on Anglo-American relations with Assyria. Ezekiel is where this info is found, for the most part.

Luke James
Luke James

I'll give you a bump user

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

Germany as the descendants of ancient Assyria.

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

Astrological formations are said to affect life on Earth in regards to behavior. Does anyone have further knowledge on how this works?

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Thanks chief, hopefully we can get this all figured out so we can draw out what to look out for.

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

Doesn't the Antichrist have to be Jewish though?
How else will the Jews accept him as the messiah.

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

huffingtonpost.com/max-blumenthal/pastor-hagee-the-antichri_b_104608.html

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

So um why not just shoot this Muslim Antichrist?

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

Interesting to me is that the constellation Draco is in close proximity to virgo. In the context of Revelation, it seems apparent that it is a verse about the constellations (signs that will appear when the end of this age is near). I wonder if the river referred to in Revelation 12 is artful language for the Milky Way.

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

the constellation Draco is in close proximity to virgo.

forgot pic

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

In the context of Revelation
*In the context of Revelation 12

sorry for the errors; I am tired

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

John Hagee
I don't trust an Evangelical Christian.

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

Ok. I don't particularly buy into that these conditions must be met. But being part Jewish might be an explanation? idk

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

islam
promotes tolerance
hahaha, seriously though, you got me your troll got a reply for it. Also even if Barack's skin was white he'd still be the biggest nigger we've had as president

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

If you watch saturn on an online planetarium, you'll find it passes through all the signs over the next 7 years.
There's a sight were you can even place yourself on the Isle of Patmos.
But God will reveal all in time, the best you can do is enjoy your time with your loved ones
Constantly worrying and divining the end will only give you misery

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

I point you to Psalm 83

Leo White
Leo White

They're all jewish.

William Murphy
William Murphy

you'll find it passes through all the signs over the next 7 years.

interesting

"But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

the signs of coming tribulation are evident, however

"May those who have Eyes, See; and those who have Ears, Hear."

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

Fuck off christ cuck. Go suck nigger feet.
muh anti-christ

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

cuckstianity

sage this cancer bait

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

I don’t think trump is the dragon, as I doubt he would go after Christians like the last of the verse says.
Additionally? Distortions and lies were from the left.
Still, the constellations are interesting and it’s been some time I’ve known end times were coming, even when i was an atheist.
I’ll keep a watch if these threads; sometimes what one thinks and feels is not always correct.

Hang on tight and prepare, senpai.
Additionally... 7 years seems accurate from what i’ve seen. Known for awhile we don’t have much more than 10 years left.

Julian Green
Julian Green

Actually, I have a question, if I may.
What country would be the woman who gave birth? Before the dragon chases those who believe in Christ? Not Isreal?

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

wby hasnt filed charges against obama yet?

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

A country closely associated with Jupiter, historically, religiously,and/or culturally, I would think.

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

Seems more like an attack on the U.S that fails, and then it moves onto Isreal or maybe Rome afterwards.

“The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.”

Gabriel Watson
Gabriel Watson

tfw they ask for signs and they cant even see them
people are just dumb, not even worth saving

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

Then Rome?

I dunno, I feel like this thread has things backwards.
Feel like Rome will be attacked last.
Lots of great metaphors in these passages, whatever their meaning.

Blake White
Blake White

It's okay, give them time, it will be irrefutable once the witnesses arrive.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

not even worth saving
our personal worth has nothing to do with salvation; it is only by the sacrifice of Christ that any person can be saved

"For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. 3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

All nations on Earth are associated with Jupiter. Jupiter is a symbol for greed and was an exclusive characteristic given to Rome. Many nations, if not all of them, are closely associated to Jupiter.

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

Time is short liar

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

I am just an armchair eschatologist. I only suggest ideas; I don't know if they are correct. Some of the constellation occurrences are really compelling to me, however.

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

you have to accept Christ tho

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

I'm not too worried personally about WHO the Anti-christ happens to embody other than we already know that the Babylon system is anti Christian
The important thing is being able to recognize Christ when he returns. Every last man on earth will have to choose between Christ and the Beast.
You all recently invoked an ancient Egyptian god. When Christ returns it will be by a very similar process.

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

I find it interesting too and like the input regardless.

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

Many nations, if not all of them, are closely associated to Jupiter.

Jupiter was the king, so to speak, of the Roman pantheon. How many nations have had literally had Jupiter by name as the central deity? (I don't know)

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

Whenever I think of this i think of the E.U immediately.

I find the organization corrupt but perhaps these are the 12 countries at her feet, along with the moon, which perhaps could be Turkey?

“1A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.”

Chase Morris
Chase Morris

the heavens can be mirrored on the Earth
the symbolism could represent both specific constellations and specific nations

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

in this way, the symbols suggest both a time and a place

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

Astrological formations are said to affect life on Earth in regards to behavior. Does anyone have further knowledge on how this works?
Christ “Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?” (Job 38:31, KJV)
No idea . I do know that the equanoxes presess through the zodiac in reverse orde an that we are on the threshold of a new aeon. Pices is ending and Aquarious is begining.

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

I don't intend to give you the information directly
leaf
LARP thread. saged

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

Guys the astrological event happened a few months ago: youtube.com/watch?v=uOiHtFVn2JA

You can't deny the insane coincidence.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Not many but you don't have to say directly that you believe in Jupiter in order for it to influence your behavior. Everywhere from Canada to China you will see an abnormal amount of people submit to greed as if it is natural. That belief of it being natural is embodying Jupiter regardless of whether or not someone believes in him.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Why do you guys get so drawn up in this shit. I'm a born and raise Orthodox Christian. I'm from a a crazy strong Orthodox community in the Balkans.
Chill out with your doomsday prophecies. If shit goes it goes.

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

thanks for the video

we have been discussing that event in this thread

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

You talk like a jehovas witness faggot

Julian James
Julian James

maybe, but ultimately we will kill the mudslimes and embrace satan for whatever the jews reason for this is

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

I agree with you on that.

I was just trying to find a specific nation to which the verses *might* refer to. It may, in fact, just refer to a spiritual sickness that has enveloped the globe as you suggest.

This doesn't help to answer the question posed in however.

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

I had given you guys at least 20 hours of information on both Islam and the Jews a month ago. If you insist, here are a couple for you.

youtu.be/QwVIeHSgms0

youtu.be/Zc_J2k4Cdp8

These videos remain fairly objective and don't derail too far into conspiracy territory. If you want to learn more you can get some hints from these videos on what to research.

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

I had given you guys at least 20 hours of information on both Islam and the Jews a month ago.

do you have a link to the archive on 4plebs or keywords that I can use to find your OP or posts?

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

America and Islam are not exclusive
not mutually exclusive
Why do people say Obama is well spoken? Is this by the standard of a US public school education?

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

Religion is stupid anyone who isn't a nihilist deserves the rope

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

The child might be an idea as opposed to a nation? That one alludes me.

So am I but I can't just stand here and not do anything.

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

anyone who isn't a nihilist deserves the rope
you don't even realize the logical problem with this, do you?

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

Yeah, I believe it was "Cultural Crusade" There was an Islamic edition and a Jewish edition giving instructions on how to avoid their tactics.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

apocalypse 12

PPPPPFT

JEHOVAS WITNESS ALERT!!!
Cult goon GTFO

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

Jesus fucking Christ

Another Canadian muslim OP
HOW MANY GOAT FUCKERS ARE LIVING UP THERE?

pic related

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

I found some of your previous threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/https://youtu.be/QwVIeHSgms0/start/2017-09-01/end/2017-12-07/

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

i want obama to get hit by a small moon or death star... yeah thats it a nigger death star.

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

A leaf AND a jehovas witness...

It’s a pretty terrible combination

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

He gets points for being half nigger.

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

not an argument

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

So am I but I can't just stand here and not do anything.
A lot of people feel the same way, Including myself. I'm not going to wait around much longer. Happening of happenings is on the horizon. Most wont even notice it at first but its coming. Merry Christmas.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

Is this your attempt at rusing me? I never once stated I was a Jehova witness but will make it clear, I am Paul, a Greek Orthodox.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

grown adults analyzing a fever dream some guy named John had 2000 years ago and thinking it's reality
this is why actual first world countries like Japan laugh at us

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

there are many other threads if this one does not suit your interests

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

Overall I'd give you a thumbs up, but I'll point out a few things to you... they may seem like semantics, but you might understand it can help to better convey your message
If the end game is creation it's of the holy spirit but if it is of destruction it is of Antichrist.
Despite having a general truth about it, you're making a false distinction. Biblically, see Romans 6... philosophically or scientifically you might acknowledge that death=rebirth (if clarification is necessary say so). You might be better off using the terms good/evil instead of creation/destruction
occult
I.e.: hidden knowledge... there's a reason Romans 1:20 had to tell people that things are clearly seen, for the average mentality is so perverse it doesn't seem to be... hence, occult is rendered meaningless other than to differentiate between enlightened and normies... you have a great point re: distortion, though
I really like your comparison of Islam to communism, though historically it might not seem fitting.... but with the association of control/centralize it fits quite nicely.
I think you might do well to study some symbolism, in particular how the moon is symbolic of death/rebirth.

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

33 AD
The end is nigh!
50 AD
The end is nigh!
100 AD
The end is nigh!
300 AD
The end is nigh!
622 AD
The end is nigh!
742 AD
The end is nigh!
1030 AD
The end is nigh!
1000 AD
The end is nigh!
1080 AD
The end is nigh!
1215 AD
The end is nigh!
1453 AD
The end is nigh!
1512 AD
The end is nigh!
1651 AD
The end is nigh!
1776 AD
The end is nigh!
1785 AD
The end is nigh!
1830 AD
The end is nigh!
1844 AD
The end is nigh!
1914 AD
The end is nigh!
1939 AD
The end is nigh!
1993 AD
The end is nigh!
1999 AD
THE END IS FUCKING NIGH!
I SWEAR TO GOD IT'S REALLY FUCKING NIGH THIS TIME
WE ARE IN THE END TIMES DATTEBAYO!
CHRISTIANITY IS REAL DON'T BELIEVE THE PAGAN KEKS REALLY IT'S TRUE OH MY GOD DON'T JUST IGNORE MY THREAD THIS IS SO CEREAL

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Kys faggot
Nihilists are tools of the Jew

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

pagans still trying to be relevant again
ugh

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

That's it but I regret cursing lol.

Right now large demographics are primarily settled towards the East in Ontario and Quebec whilst some are in Alberta and less so in BC.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

Christians aren't worried.

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

tfw you need a boogeyman to maintain your sense of self-worth through fear

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

It's some random man's shroom trip
Taking Revelation or anything else that didn't come directly from Jesus' mouth seriously is blasphemy

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

It was Never about Doom, but a warning.

Don't fuck it up.

Mission accomplished.

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

cringe

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

The Jews thousands of years ago, in the time of Christ no less said that
1. Many western countries will incorporate Islamic concepts. Book of revelations was written AD 81–96. Islam was founded in the 7th century. They didn't know about Islam or Muslims. and I sincerely doubted they gave, especially since they were Jews, a rats ass about western countries.

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

non-partisan chiming in.
"Believers" is the common operative term.
pic related:

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

it's not about this life but the next, just wait and see when you die

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

tfw you need to invent a second fantasy life to make your shitty life seem okay

William Young
William Young

okay like how?

Nathan James
Nathan James

Jesus said "There will be many antichrist."
Antichrist=Antilife.

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

you are living an empty life by neglecting religion and spirituality. humans live through myth and metaphor. Rejecting this is rejecting your own humanity.

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

precisely. Devil backwards is lived

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

Thank you for your kind words.

philosophically or scientifically you might acknowledge that death=rebirth (if clarification is necessary say so).
I want to understand more.

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

waaaah my life is so bad
but GAWD will give me a second life that lasts FOREVER and will be totes AWESOME!
w-what's the p-problem with muh fantasy, s-stranger?

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

i have a pretty life now + awesome next life, what do you have?

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

I have a religion that is not based on ancient Jewish lies. But, hey, at least you're not a Muslim. I can understand why Christians and Jews believe the nonsense that they do, it's a comfort and a mighty fortress still, etc., etc., but Muslims willfully believe the word of an obvious con artist. Same for Mormons and Witnesses.

John Morales
John Morales

I have a life that I am satisfied with and the drive to make this world better for the people who will live after my death.

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

So who do you trust? Where do you get your info? It seems that evangelicals are the only people who ever talk about prophecy and the end times.

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

if you dont teach them about God you arent doing anything good for them, but making them happy for this short life, literally wasting your eternity in nothing

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

I believe in natural selection, in many applications of the idea. Ideas which are weak and faulty will eventually be supplanted by superior ones. I have a feeling you are a hardcore reactionary somehow reasoning that a defeated belief system will bring one solace and guidance in a sophisticated world. A world which outpaces your tried beliefs.

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

It's funny, the Bible mentions nothing of America. Why do these "theorists" believe that America plays a major part in any Biblical Prophesies?

All of these "revelation theories" are dumb and a waste of time, didn't the Bible say no man shall know the day or time/it will come like a thief in the night?

All these stupid threads trying to figure out something that humans will never be able to know.

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

I trust the Bible to have the answers.
However, the way it describes the Antichrist is metaphorical so it's not immediately clear.

Also, any Christian that is in favor of the jews are NOT to be trusted.

Thomas James
Thomas James

Honestly anons, I have no idea how you think your posts follow either of mine. If you could be so kind as to explain the connection, I would be grateful to gain a little insight into the insanity of your minds.

William Perez
William Perez

any christian in favor of the jews are NOT to be trusted
jesus was a jew
bible talks about how great your juden brethren are
jews are gods chosen people

Christian logic

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

the Bible mentions America and Britain. This is only apparent when you understand history, migration patterns, and lineage.

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

literally we have what you have + eternal life
and we try to save all the people we can

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

What verse? Which translation? It doesn't directly mention anything with America or Britain.

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

HOW MANY GOAT FUCKERS ARE UP THERE?
Literally millions LESS than down there user.

Julian James
Julian James

literally all we have is what everyone else does plus a rich fantasy life

I'd rather buy lottery tickets, user.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

A commonwealth of nations is mentioned many times. Obviously this is the British Empire and the subsequent Commonwealth. But don't believe me, research for yourself. The internet is at your disposal.

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

we literally have more than you, and i bet you hope God is wrong cause you ass is going to be crispy otherwise

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Ignore him. The enemy has planted many tares in the field.

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

You're a leaf. Walk away.

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Could you tell me how so? In what history, migration patterns and lineage you speak of?

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

memeflag

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

Only if you allow it to be a negative influences.

Julian Young
Julian Young

ALL I HAVE IS FANTASY AND IRRATIONAL FEAR
BELIEVE ME OR ELSE YOU MIGHT HAVE MY LIFE

Much convince. Very believe. So wow.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

pseudo-intellectual nazi LARP. thread is dead. Its been a blast.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Jesus said " They know not who they worship."

Brody Price
Brody Price

man, we are going to find out when we die, take your chances anyway, maybe you enjoy hell who knows right

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

You are extremely ignorant.

The jews of the Bible are not the same as the jews of today.
Jesus was not a jew like the modern false jews are.
Start learning about the Pharisees and how Jesus rebuked them which lead to him getting crucified. Lastly, Jews are not god's chose people. You're believing in the lie of the false Scofield reference bible.

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

It represents the Sun. 360°, the giver of life!

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

...I'm trying to read between the lines here, are you making the Pascal's Wager argument?

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

You have read. I support your cause, sir.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

wrong. it represents the nazi regime
swastika turned on axis, representing malignancy
but yeah, keep on with your enlightened ancient oriental knowledge. so cringe.

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

Japan? That place with the strange worship of caucasian-looking cartoon characters who behave Japanese, as well as blatant pedarasty and other perversions all normalized? THAT Japan? You sure they're the one's laughing user?

David Kelly
David Kelly

To be fair you have to have a pretty high IQ to understand this thread

Honestly it's funny seeing so many "Christians" on Sup Forums
One minute it's saying how dumb niggers are and how fags should be gassed, then another it's how God is great and how others should follow him and become a better western man.

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

You know nothing of the eternal language of the gods and God.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

im saying you are free to believe what you want, you believe in God and get saved, or you believe whatever you want and see what happens at the end

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

ayyyy deus vult. Im sleep. pce

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

filename related

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

Leaf you realize there is a literally a mother fucker (check the age gap) named (((emmanuel))) calling himself jupiter while still betting on a fuhrer to control EU post brexit?

napoleon viva la vida loco

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

We'll both see what happens at the end. It's the same thing that's happened to every other living thing. I'm just not so immature as to need a fairy tale to accept the reality of death.

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

shills are so desperate they will LARP as a biblical prophet and try to label the guy who is against globalist demon cocksuckers as the antichrist

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

I think you're forgetting something:

Christianity started with Judaism but then evolved during and after Jesus Christ. After Jesus, the barriers of the old Jewish customs were taken down ('go kill and eat', Gentiles don't have to become Jews before becoming Christians, etc.)

All jews are now are non-believers in their own religion because they refused to accept God's son, making them no longer God's chosen people; for anyone can be a believer in God.

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

What if I told you its me, if I wanted. Extinction. Fully.

Abaddon and Metatron and Me.

How would that react?

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

One minute it's saying how dumb niggers are and how fags should be gassed,
then another it's how God is great and how others should follow him and become a better western man.
THEY ARE NOT EXCLUDING EATCH OTHER
BOTH ARE CORRECT

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
THERE IS TIME FOR PEACE AND THERE IS TIME FOR WAR.
AND NOW IS TIME FOR WAR, FOR WAR WITH ALL FORMS OF EVIL. AND LGBTQ IS DEFINITELY EVIL.

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

Yeah, that might work. I didn't mean to exclusively say only out of Germany. I never said a fuhrer. What I was trying to say is that it is always out of a united europe (rome, HRE, Nazi Germany). You make a good point, though.

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

check'd
kek
mfw day of the rake

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

oh shit

Carter James
Carter James

nvm i read your post wrong. anyway, must sleep - too tired

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

well enjoy the ride while it last, at the end we see and we discuss

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

Go put your daddy's slug back before he catches you with it

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

Excuse my brevity, but I'm a mobilefag at the moment
scientifically
The first law of thermodynamics demonstrates this well enough, and quite well. If you struggle with the denial of creation, you might consider creation as more of a catalyst... a SEED if you will.
philosophically
There are numerous ways to go about this, but consider breaking down states of existence into three states as a beginner, then four states when you've overcome that, then back to three states when you genuinely understand it.
A fun riddle you might enjoy: what is 1 that is 7 that contains 3 that are 1?

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

What did he mean by this?

Luis Young
Luis Young

No, I'll be enjoying the richest and fullest life according to my own desires and reasons.

You'll be wasting your time with convoluted nonsense because it's easier than taking responsibility for yourself.

Then at the end we will both be dead and experience nothing.

Sorry to be a downer, but sometimes you have to suffer a little to become a better a person. Maybe some day you will have the emotional strenght to do that. I sincerely hope so.

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

but sometimes you have to suffer a little to become a better a person
Christian dont suffer
holy shit you know nothing, like i say we will see

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

Trump sets the stage for Jewish nationalism to strengthen, Jews go to Israel and leave our countries. I have a hard time seeing a negative here. The only problem is if they try to keep a foothold here with their banks and it's like they're still here anyway (and their fake news media). The great trap is if Christians think that Israel is their ally and follow them into war. Still from a European nationalist perspective isn't it a good thing if Jewish nationalism exists? Then how can people not respect European nationalism still and tell us we can't have our own land and people. It lets the Jews go play natsoc and kick others out of their soil just like the Germans tried to do. Then what? You still going to whine about white people wanting their own countries? Everyone has their own dang countries. It erases the stigma of WWII and allows Europe to focus on nationalism again. You are a Christian, but you care about the Islamic temple?

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

The judeans were called jews, but not all israelites. not everyone in the bible is a jew brainlet lmao

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

ohmigosh you don't believe EXACTLY what I believe
you must be a moron
I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

Serious question, have you ever consisdered being an adult? I know it's hard.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

This, unironically

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

you can believe whatever you want, to be saved you have to believe in Christ, and that's not something i say, God says it
but it's just in the Bible
literally printed for you to saved and you dont believe

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

1. wrong
2. jerusalem needs to be under jewish control for the temple to be built that the antichrist sits in (who will be the (((jewish))) messiah, im pretty sure)
3. lets wait and see but i find it unlikely at this point that trump would be the antichrist
4. gog and magog are irrelevant because that event happens after the 1000 year reign of Christ

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

so how is it destructive to move the usa embassy to jerusalem and recognize it as israel's capitol? it seems creative, recreating the nation of israel. your line of thinking doesn't seem to connect OP.

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

also God does destroy, are you saying God can't destroy if he wants to? typical liberal Christian, thinking God is the force from star wars or some imaginary thing they can apply to God to try to understand God.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

/thread OP abandoned the thread, because he was a false prophet.

James Robinson
James Robinson

Somebody will mortally wound his head, then the beast will revive him.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

I am an "evangelical" but I think hagee may be a false teacher. He makes wild statements for a supposed Christian, like saying Jesus wasn't the messiah.

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

Islam is just as incompatible with American values as Christianity is.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

Then you must at least know that salvation is through faith in Jesus Christ, right?
And he IS the messiah.

Noah Price
Noah Price

I had spent a few weeks on here spreading information for fellow Christians in regards to end times prophecy.
you cultist retards need to be shipped to mid east asap.

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

macron
mac ron

Macron is a minion of the true Anti-Christ. People are not ready for open clown rule.

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

Except for the Kaffirs. :/

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

We Christians of the Middle East have been waiting for this. We will stand against Islam as we have done for thousands of years, no matter the cost. We will be here, we will be waiting, for when the time has come to smite evil from the Biblical lands.

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

The (((JEWS))) think that if they can deceive >50% of people into believing that AC is God, then it will magically mumbo jumbo googly make the AC into God.

They literally think that people's collective belief is what controls reality.

Morons have no idea the fire they're playing with...
The ONLY PERSON WHO HAD NO SIN ALREADY DIED.
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO YOU PUT ON THE THRONE, IF IT'S GOT SIN, THE ONLY THING YOU'LL DO IS 'WAKE' JESUS UP... AND HE WILL BE PISSED.

If you think Jesus isn't God, you're a fucking moron. I mean you are literally stupid. You are so stupid you don't even know how stupid you are. Like a dog. YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING THAT WASN'T PUT IN FRONT OF YOU...

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

The way Babylon is described in the end times sounds a lot like US or UK, not a modern ME country.

Robert Baker
Robert Baker

good job killing your only ally while trusting (((israel))) dumb christcucks in lebanon are so dumb youll put hezbollah before the bible

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

I understand Ashkenazi are fake joos, but mizrahi are the real lineage, and some Sephardic I thought?

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

Yes I'm a christian user. Salvation comes only through Christ and he is the messiah.

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

I pray for my Christian ME brothers every night, may Almighty God keep his hand on you and yours.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

how soon before Israel gets nuked?

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

My original post said nothing about nationalism. Also, middle east is really important in geopolitics that no country on Earth can avoid having to deal with it one day or another.

I am not a prophet, I merely speculate and create threads on here that let other Christians become aware of certain political events that will jeopardize their faith. Next time try to control your emotions more, there is no need to become so angry and come speculate with us.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

We have eternal life. We never die.

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

33 AD
The end is nigh!
50 AD
The end is nigh!
70 AD
The end!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit