You can only post in this thread if 100% of your ancestors were in America during colonial times.

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

Real Americans are descendants of colonial Settlers, Nu-americans get out.

All urls found in this thread:

sar.org/
dar.org/
nscar.org/
themayflowersociety.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=oN3H2JPqKRY
duolingo.com/comment/18867779/Pennsilfaanisch-Deitsch

John Green
John Green

Excluding the blacks

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

All of my ancestors have been in New Hampshire since colonial times, fuck Italian and Irish “Americans”

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

we're like 90% of the white Population, GTFO.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

Where u gettin' your DNA analyses champ? ancestry.com? chroniclingamerica.com? THEY ALL SUCK!
don't be forgettin' MRS. ZUCKERBERG's site too........................

Logan Nelson
Logan Nelson

They were not citizens

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

afrigeneas.com

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

my mom's side was though they were dumb illiterate farmers who started inbreeding because someone lazily signed their name and an a turned into a u basically making up a whole no surname.
Dad's side is Hungarian and it was his grandpa that came over with his wife and baby (eventually having 4 more)

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

Which is why our country is shit now.
We still represent most of the population of the Southern states though

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

What if they're 20th century immigrants from canada and slavic countries?

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

No you can't post in this thread.
Go back to Eastern europe or Canada.

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

Proud South Carolinian with colonial Palatine German and English roots

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

no body gives a fuck where you cumskins are from. Neo-colonization will make sure cumskins are going to be the minority within the next 50 years.

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

Give it back.

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

I had ancestors on the Mayflower, which has earned me the right to say "Splendid, when will you leave?" to everyone.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

tfw Scotch-Irish, family came in the 1740s

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

People on the mayflower were amish-tier religious fanatics.

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

My pure, aryan blood posts wherever it wants.

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

My ancestors were English Catholics. Not hard to guess which colony they settled.

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Who were here before your ancestors.

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

eternal anglos need to go back to their homeland.

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

There are plenty of irl clubs for this shit

David Moore
David Moore

This is straight out of the vox day playbook

Remember, non whites on the periphery of the Pol movement do not have an interest in white solidarity, because any serious movement towards white identity will expel the non whites like Vox and McCarthy.

Understand that the population of whites in America is divided equally among 4 or five ethnicicties.

These ethnicities cannot maintain a western country against the rising tide of minority communism.

We need to work together to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

Sons of the American Revolution
sar.org/
Daughters of the American Revolution
dar.org/
Children of the American Revolution
nscar.org/

"Real" Americans shed blood during the revolution. Prove your ancestors weren't redcoat-cucks.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

America was named after an Italian, dumbass.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

Colonial America wasn't just Anglos.
There were also Germans, Dutch and French who all contributed to the early American identity.
The problem is the later Germans, Irish, Italians, Poles and other slavs that came and ruined us.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

I don't like this map because it calls us French Canadians an "immigrant group." We were colonists, not immigrants

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

Yeah it's mislabeled.
All of these groups are Settlers not immigrants, outsie of Blacks who were Slaves

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

Even if it said "distribution of major ethnic groups" it would be an immense improvement

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

Maryland?

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

Seven revolutionary war heroes. Multiple Bradford ship progenators.

see Capt. Titus Salter.

No, it wasn't just Anglos, but it was our ethos that founded this country. Interesting factoid: the year before the American revolution, 50% of Americans were descended from those original Anglo ships from between the years 1620 and 1637.

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

It's from a school textbook so don't expect them to be on the ball.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

BTW what is the difference between the Scottish, the Scots, and the Scots-Irish? Aren't they all Scottish?

Parker Baker
Parker Baker

Yeah of course, English were the largest group, and Ulster Scots were probably second and could also be considered Anglo.
But there were also Colonial French, Germans and Dutch

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

Thread ebbs up black

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

They found nirvana and spread the word. Still occurring to this day.

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

Scottish on this map are Highlanders.
Scots-Irish is the same thing as Ulster Scots, (who Northern Irish protestants descend from). They come from Lowland Scotland.
Highland Scotland is very Celtic.
Lowland Scotland is Germanic, or at least as much as England.

Blake Young
Blake Young

Blood relations to seven was heroes, one died at bunker hill. Family names: Cheney, White, Hill, Shipman, Douglas.

Would die for this nation and everything we once stood for.

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

Correct

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

No Trumps allowed thread

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

So Lowland Scotland is Anglo-Saxon?

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

True. Just pointing out the majority ethos. Even as a kid we joked about being WASPs. Seems no one even knows what that means anymore - the morays, the culture, etc. Now it's about race percentages. It's bs. Time we took back our country's IDEALS.

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

My family came from Germany before 1700 on the branch of my surname. It's interesting to think what they might have done, how they might have shaped the country. I've had others fight in the civil war but I haven't researched it thoroughly.

Joshua King
Joshua King

can trace back to the mayflower
the fuck is up
also related to pic

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

Most oldest colonial ancestors were Dutch settlers in New Amsterdam and then they moved to the Carolinas a generation before the revolution. Feels good to be originally American.

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

Trump is the least American President we have ever had. Neither of his parents spoke English Natively.
Trump's mom was born in Scotland and spoke Gaelic
Trumps dad was born in America, but both of his parents were born in Germany. He likely spoke German natively

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Kiddy fiddler joe bidens state

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

TFW a couple natives in the tree
Piss off you Puritan prick

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

Join,
sar.org/

Large endowment that has been growing for some time. Chance to educate, serve, preserve or otherwise promote American ideals and history. Make instant connections in community, and nationally as you rise up in the org. Get paired with moral daughter/granddaughter of a fellow patriot.

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Dutch were here first in any appreciable numbers....

My heritage is Dutch traders who settled, and branched out from new Amsterdam, which is now NYC....

We’ve been here since like the early 1600’s. Long enough that I don’t consider myself anything except full American. Not Dutch American, nor German American, not Anglo American. I’m not some potatonigger of pastanigger

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

so? the american republic was based on greek and roman republicanism. what's your point?

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

Breaking the rules here...

Who else is feeling D E V I L I S H

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

West coast Native.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

That’s where you’re wrong kiddo...

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

Our last president literally wasn't American so, no.

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

They have been speaking English as long as England and was in the Anglo Saxon Kindom of Northumbria. Their dialect of English was called Scots, but it's usage declined a few hundred years ago and was replaced by regular english.
The reason we view them as celtic is because they happened to end up in the Gaelic Kingdom of Scotland.

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

obama was obviously less american on every level. his black side wasn't even colonial black, it was kenyan ffs.

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

On it. Already researched and pulled together my docs. And already paired up. Wife and I grew up together in a small town where most were patriot families. They taught us things like archery, orienteering, and candle making. Lived in log cabins. I shit you not. But yea. Career opportunities/biz with like minded people is why I started looking.

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

see:

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

my family fought in every war until Nam. We don't fight for the ZOG. When the Glorious Revolution comes we'll be ready

Camden James
Camden James

i think all americans are americans that where in a"state" before it was called a state
so well whatever I dont fuckign know

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

Salem, MA - 1935, checking in.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

Scandinavian, British fag here. WOOP

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

Richard Hutchinson - 1635. Salem, MA. From York, England.

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

Irish
Go back, thank you.

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

Interesting, I didn't know that

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

It's Scots-Irish you retard.
They are descendants of Scottish people, not Irish

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

mostly swiss german, but unfortunately some anglo blood got in there too

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

What state are you from

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

Agree completely though no one in my family has ever used the WASP moniker unironically. I people like those here in Sup Forums who, like you said, make everything about percentages and such things. Preserve the culture and perhaps we wouldn't have had such a sharp decline in power during the cold war.

David Nelson
David Nelson

You idiots bitching about which ethnic group is best OG American are all idiots. The point is it sucked for them all! Coming together despite their differences, forming a government by the people for the people, and revolting is what made them American.

I did C.A.R. and served on national exec board. Taught me public speaking, leadership, Roberts Rules of Order, and other great skills as a kid. Have your kids do it and it will set them up for college and beyond. Best of luck, maybe I'll see you at Nationals someday.

Noah James
Noah James

Pennsylvania, in an area with a very high concentration of Amish. Many of my ancestors were given their land by William Penn and his sons.

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

I'm 25% black, 25% native, and 50% white. So I have ancestors that were here thousands of years ago, hundreds of years ago, and recently with Irish immigration.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

So if they didn't revolt there would be no such thing as an American? That's silly

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

also related to pic
You and every other 'edgy' highschooler

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

I'm Patriarchally descended from the founders of the North Carolina Colony

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Both sides of the family have been in the US since the mid 1650s. Moms side settled in Virginia colony and Dads side founded the town of Exeter New Hampshire.

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

your family emigrated to fucking Australia and NZ instead of the US
Fucking convict, sheepfucking cunts

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

You mean Patrilineally

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

*Patrilineally

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

My apologies, in my tired state I misread your original post.

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

Be from cozy Swiss/German enclave in SC
21st century
still cozy enclave
Feels good man

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

Yeah.

What the hell are you doing in Serbia?

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

I am 100% white and descend from James Crew born in 1630 in Northampton, Virginia.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

A good portion of my family is colonial English with other mixtures (mom’s side of the family)
It split and got mixed with some French during the late 1700s the moment one of my ancestors went west, then another portion of the English got mixed with Swedish immigrants in the late 1800s (dad’s side)
Only downside is one of the people on the French side thought it would be a good idea to fuck an Indian woman, so that drop has been carried over for a couple centuries.

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

My ancestors were some of the original German settlers

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

We’re probably related.
From Columbia/Dutch Fork I imagine

Aiden Cruz
Aiden Cruz

The oldest coal mine in PA has my family name.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Not in the colloquial sense of 'American', no. Sure there would be people in the geographical Americas called Americans. The ethos surrounding the Declaration of Independence and especially the Constitution changed political thought across the world.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

Maine French, never really looked into it, though. There wasn’t a ton of immigration from France after the French and Indian War, so my ancestors have probably been here for a while.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

Nice to meet you cuz. Likewise decendant of Anne Hutchinson, here - familiar with her? The Antinomion split?Thanks for the info! And hell yeah.

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

fpbp

topic said "in america"

German immigrants from the 1730s on dad's side. Mom's side is Native American, so technically I've been here since before history. Fuck u white boi.

Asher Lewis
Asher Lewis

Can't rule it out. Grew up in Chapin if you want to get specific. But I'm not from one of the bigger families around here.

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

Until you actually study history and realize science supports the Solutrean hypothesis ans whites have an older heritage on North America than your Siberian "native side".
two wolves fighting each other.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

pro-Palestinian
only redeeming quality

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

Ancestors on my mothers side moved to America in the early 1700's as German Catholics to escape religious persecution in the then increasingly Protestant Swabia (catholic again now), and worked as cornfarmers with the last name Kornmann, fought in the war of independence against the British (we have proof of direct descent and proof of their part in the war). Also fought in the civil war for the Union and the Spanish American war, and my grandfather in WW2. My mother was one of the first to move out of Pennsylvania for her job because my mom was born in the 50's so about the time she got a career, women were getting jobs. She eventually met my dad (from Croatia) and I was born.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

french settlers in the chart

As a quebecker am I welcome?

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

Yep, probably somehow related to you.
Is anyone in your family Lutheran?

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

There was lots of immigration from Quebec to New England in the early 20th century though. So your ancestors have probably been in North America for a while, and in the USA for almost 100 years

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

Lol, entire family is Lutheran. Fun fact, my dad knows some of Dylan Roof's family.

David Morgan
David Morgan

yes we are

t. Tremblay

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

Yep, we are both probably somehow related to Dylann Roof

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

We were Loyalists.
Fuck off, peasant.

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

Pre 1965 immigration bill is the line faggot

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

Hello fellow Anglo-Catholic.

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

French side thought it would be a good idea to fuck an Indian woman

I remember reading that because the French recognised the converted natives as subjects of the king and there weren’t any women around, there wasn’t much of a taboo against it so it happened a ton. IMO you can see it in some Quebecois, especially the women.

I probably have some native blood too, now that I think about it. Wouldn’t be surprised, at least.

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

That theory was debunked a while ago, first Americans were of their own race before getting absorbed by Siberian settlement.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Wait what? We also settled Maine? I knew about Louisianna and North Dakota but never heard about frenchies in Maine

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

Mayflower brought my kin here. What do you want?

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

If you went back and looked at his genealogy I wouldn't be surprised if a few common names popped up. Still going to a ELCA church? Thinking about finding a brand of Lutheran that's slightly less cucked.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

That was out west, and that ethnic group are called the Metis. The French colonial government made a big effort of bringing women into the colony, so we didn't intermarry with the Indians much. I for one have no Indian ancestors

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

t. 50% Irish 25% Polish 12.5% German 12.5% Italian 100% Catholic """"American"""".

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

It's because

James Lopez
James Lopez

fuck off back to hungary, viktor

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

Pardon, the first men of Abya Yala were their own race independent of every other.

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

Yeah but it's only some areas and only for a brief moment, before the king sent us a few hundred virgins.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Annnd.
Europeans first settled in the Chesapeake Bay area 23,000 years ago.
Meadowcroft , cinmar, topper, and cactus Hill are the oldest sites on all of North America but somehow this Plymouth rock crew thinks it is special.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

There are Acadians in Maine and Quebecois-like people in Vermont.
And Cajuns are similar to Acadians.

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

No. I have a feeling you list off a long line of various ethnicities when someone asks "what are you"

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

Still going to a ELCA church?
When I was a kid but I don’t go to church much anymore. But if I started going I would still go with ELCA.
I would rather go to a church with Gay Marriage than one where the pastor openly shills for Israel

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

Robert Fairchild, Born 1700, SC
German/Swiss/English Background

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

I love the people here and wish the rest of the quebecers would also take pride in who we are. The rest of Canada literally copied everything cultural from us. Can't believe that no one outside quebec realizes this.

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

No they were European Iberian hunters pushed from Europe by another Ice Age.
Landed on the east Coast first, and moved west hunting the mega-fauna.
The YD destroyed most, but some Clovis hung on in Florida.
About 11K years ago the sea life supported them, they became lighter skinned, and blue eyed like the bodies in Windover Bog, or the moundbuilders.
White, blue eyed Phoenicians or Atlanteans are from North America. So you are almost correct.
But Siberians and Polynesians are not native, and they were not first.
North America is Atlantis, and Agassiz was the flood.

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

Everything in Canada west of Quebec is extremely uncultured.
Quebec and everything east of it are cool

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

Sooooo siberian nomads killed off early european ancestors? You know that would make sense, south american natives look so different from north american native. Maybw there was inbreeding 23k years ago.

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

Yeah, not too keen on shilling for Israel. You sound like a solid dude though.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Are you retarded?

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

Yeah. Maple syrup? We did it. Lumberjack stuff? We did it. Beaver hat? Fucking did it. Poutine? Fuck west canada for saying It's Canadian. Everything that isn't gay pride or racial tolerance is Quebec. God I wish we could secede.

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

The Pauite talk about killing the older tribes. The Si-Teh-Cah and taking the land. And the oldest skulls found in NV like Lovelock, and Spirit caves are Europoids.
The Younger Dryas killed most though, and all the mega-fauna.
every cucked first nations corporation in Canada fails to even identify the YD.

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

Clovis people were Haplogroup Q. Phoenicians weren't White they were Semitic. Though it must be emphasised not all Natives came at the same time, Na-Dene and Eskimos came after the Amerind migration, could be argued the Apache aren't as native as the Sioux.

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

We will someday

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

Didn’t know that, thank you. I’m really curious now, I’ll have to ask around.

The north of Maine was part of New France, though sparsely populated. Nowadays you have about 5% of the population that speaks French, with either it’s own dialect or Acadien. My grandparents all spoke French at home, personally I can more or less understand it, but my sister was in a bilingual program at school and is pretty much fluent.

Oh yeah, I wasn’t trying to imply you were all mixed or anything like that.

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

Also most people don't know they exist but Saint-Johners are based as fuck. Really cool accent and they're basically really isolated british loyalists.

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

Montreal is like the gay capital of Canada.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

No I just trust math and Science

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

One of my ancestors was apparently almost hung in one of the witch trials in a neighboring town to Salem.

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

math is the language of adverbs
hehehe, you retard

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

Thing is, we won't be able until more than 70% of us vote for it since the other provinces have to agree (or if we take the guns). And since Montreal is cucked, it just wont happen. Our last home might be to move but we'll see. An exodus to louisianna could be cool

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

Atlantis sounds fun I'll go only white people

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

Clovis people didn't migrate from Asia, their ancestors did, Clovis culture may have developed in Eastern North America.

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

Laval and west island but yeah, it is. Every canadian (and montrealer) are like "lmao i love maple syrup and beavers XD" but in the end they got no history or culture to speak off, it's all burrowed from us

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

French and German
Father's line
German and English
Mother's line

ALL side here at least one gen before Revolution. Great 5x Grandfather (paternal) Captain in VA Militia. Died of battle wounds.

No known shit in the bloodlines

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

The old Moundbuilders and old copper Culture were Europoids.
they imported millions of pounds of copper to the Med and started in Rhodes as a base, traded for more lebanese cedars, started the Med civilizations. The old jews, early egyptians, and some babylonians started from the blue eyed sea merchants that showed up genetically 7K years ago on the cost of Spain.
L1b DNA was trans Atlantic, and the Copper has been chemically traced.
They dont have a single "clovis" to even genetically test, so we know you're full of shit.
Windover Bog however all tested as europoids.

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

I'm with you on a northern migration - from the caucuses, the root of what we term "human". But the Atlantis part? And the Phoenician bullshit? That's hybrid 6th grade history and autism. Atlantis was doggerland. Read a thread on it sometime or do some research.

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

If things keep going as they are, Canada might just abolish itself though, and there won't be any need for a vote

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

NCfag here. Senpai has been here since as far back as I can trace. Came through Virginia in the 1650's. Southern by birth, North Carolinian by the grace of God

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

tfw your ancestors have been here since the 1640's and became a very influential family in Rhode Island and southern Massachusetts, even having a family museum dedicated to them in a town they helped found
but youre also 4th generation Italian

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

Like a balkanization? Let's cross our fingers

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

can you read even kiddo? Europeans were the Clovis and Sandia hunters long before asians came down from Alaska.

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

Just pulling up random peoples to fit your false narrative. Kennewick man and a Skeleton of a Clovis culture boy was tested and was positive for Haplogroup Q. But you are free to post ''Muh White Atlantis'', crap but ok that is your opinion.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

You can only post in this thread if 100% of your ancestors were in America during colonial times.
I was able to post. You're a liar and a faggot.

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

Haplogroup Q originated in Siberia, pseudohistory and a shit meme is your proof of the contrary.

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

geologically, historically, and with actual factual fucking empirical evidence..
The Lake Agassiz floods is the only flood to ever in all history be large enough to develop the legend of Atlantis.
The only place that produced the copper, and Michigan has older Viking/Phoenician tools, not the Med or Europe.

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

Ann Foster Alcock. Shes one of mine as well. Died before they could hang her. She denied it until they started threatening to arrest her daughter. So she admitted to being a witch - and named half the town as co-conspirators. Read her confession. She was the first colonial shit poster.

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

1) "America" didnt exist during the colonies
2) the english and typical colonial people were the last people off the boats.

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

Kennewick man was post YD retard. The Ansick baby was also post YD and only dated from tools found a mile away.
were talking the pre YD Clovis, not the post YD Archaic Indians.
Different people, different animals.
BEFORE the YD it was European hunters and mammut, wooly rhinos and saber cats.

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

people*

Oliver King
Oliver King

Family has been in Florida since the mid 1600s

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

And you are a clueless common cored sheep.
muh turtle-island.
Negatory ghost rider.

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

3) It's not possible for 100% of one's ancestors to be alive during the same period in history.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

Doggerland was wiped out twice between 7500 and 6000 bc. It created the north fucking sea. The people of Atlantis had "purple eyes" and white skin. The color blue did not have a name until well after the written word. It was called purple. Where do you think the burst of indo european civilization came from? Who do you think the Basque people are? What about those that backfilled into the Hungarian region. Have you ever seen the excavations from the north sea? The culture that stretches from neander or man? Do you know where autism comes from? Or pale skin?

But yea. Phoenicians because that's what my 6th grade teacher taught me.

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

random skulls.
random ancient Europoid skulls from before the YD.

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

Not too dissimilar to the United States in how NoVa through Maine is the only true America. Those rednecks in the midwest disgrace the flag.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

And the oldest Viking style tools are found in Michigan.
While Europe was still under glaciation.
But Doggerland and violet orbs. Above the bifrost must sound better than Science I guess.

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

My ancestor in question, was Elizabeth Morse of Newbury. She was almost hung, because one of her grandchildren was playing pranks to make her believe a supernatural occurrence was happening. Governor Bradstreet apparently found out the hoax at the very end and ordered her life spared. This was the governor's original verdict: "Elizabeth MORSE, you are to goe from hence to the place from when you came and thence to the place of execution and there to be hanged by the neck, till you be dead, and the Lord have mercy on your soul."

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

No but it is possible for all lines to go back to colonial america, meaning that during colonial period 100% of your ancestors were there
Carolinas and Georgia are cultured as well.
Really anything West of the 13 colonies outside of Cajuns are uncultured.

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

Colonial heritage is Scottish from Virginia. What's up true Sup Forums ?

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

Ancestor of frence huguenots fleeing religious bullshit here.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Awesome - thanks for sharing. Sorry to assume - I guess there were a few who escaped the rye induced lunacy.

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

Anglo-American largely from rural New Jersey and Philadelphia and Pennsylvania German here, good to see so many similar mixtures. Reminder that Pennsylvania German heritage is American heritage, only a hostile fool considers it a foreign culture

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

Can trace my family before 1776, but then it gets murky around there. They settled in Maryland and we have been living in or around Baltimore County for 200+ years. Anglo pride

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

Hello neighbor.

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

English or German ancestry?

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

t. 56%er

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

South Jersey? Piney?

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

Pilgrim (John Alden) descendant reporting in! My ancestors founded Plymouth, Eastham, Duxbury, and other towns in MA, and a couple towns in CT. We've also fought in every war, including French/Indian

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

Bit of both. Technically a transplant. My family moved with the Steel industry. We were in railroads and steel in the 19th century and then in the last 75 years managed to lose basically everything. I blame my mothers side for this. Poisonous family but my father holds much of the blame as well.

William Wilson
William Wilson

Mayflower/Jamestown/Narraganset/Zuni reporting in.

This is my fucking country.

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

Not really, Burlington County, our family farm was in Jacksonville right outside of Mount Holly, but they kept a residence in Philadelphia

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

One side of my family traces back many many generations and is 100% german from Lebanon, PA. Other side is Polish and they've only been here for a few generations

tfw nu-american ;_;

James Powell
James Powell

Damn. I wish I knew more about my family, but I could only scrape together a little info. My father's family (my surname) has been here since 1700's, but my mother's family most likely immigrated later and is German ancestry. My dad was the first in our line to move out of Baltimore County (to Carroll)

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

if the poles are maternal you can ignore them

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

least they didn't end up in South Africa :/

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

May want to pay attention, they aren't called Anglo round table groups for no reason. Enjoy getting cucked by Isreal.

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

Close enough! Kek. Medford Lakes family here. Nice to meet ya.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

George Patton was my great great uncle.

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Jamestown circa 1630, via Galway Ireland.

My great grandfather's properry still had slave quarters standing in the 1990s. They were halfbreed Indian/niggers

Adam Edwards
Adam Edwards

DAR here! Loud n proud.

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

Wow I am all of then, except black

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

Related to Stephen Crane of the continental Congress, and my wife is a direct descendent to Charles Carroll of Carrollton. Both settling families, Murica

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Family came here from Cornwall in 1648.

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

I'm in MA, parents are from MA, all 4 grandparents were from NY, all the great grandparents I know about were from NY or CT, all my second cousins and shit like that are from NJ/NY/CT/MA, feels great to be in the last white part of the country left, I'll take kikes over niggers any day and everyone is rich and doesn't want to be around poor people

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

mine came from southwest germany in the mid 1700s. seeing my ancestor's name in the militia rolls from the revolutionary war fills me with pride.

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

Had ancestors come over on the Mayflower in 1620 and the Anglo-Dutch Puritan who brought my family name over settled later in New Amsterdam in 1653.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

Palatine German Americans are the good
German "Americans" are bad

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

Pennsylvaina dutch loyalist ansestors settled central Ontario
get fucked sharts

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

I've traced my first family member on my dad's side to Massachusetts, sometime around 1690 iirc.

Charles Collins
Charles Collins

1. Amish are heretical by the standards of the Puritans.
2. Mary Dyer had it coming and witchcraft is real.
eternal anglos need to go back to their homeland.
This is my homeland.
Don't forget the Mayflower Society
themayflowersociety.org/
Most oldest colonial ancestors were Dutch settlers in New Amsterdam
My nigga. Remember Stuyvesant was /ourguy/.
I can't share the name of my earliest direct ancestor in America because our last name is so uncommon I could probably get doxxed from that alone.
You idiots bitching about which ethnic group is best OG American are all idiots. The point is it sucked for them all! Coming together despite their differences, forming a government by the people for the people, and revolting is what made them American.
Until the Irish moved in and ruined everything with their genetic dispositions to high levels of alcoholism, violence, and clannishness.
Ancestor of frence huguenots fleeing religious bullshit here.
Cool user I have a little of that in my background too.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

french and dutch ancestors mostly. Supposedly related to buffalo bill cody by some long chain, and has an ancestor who came over on the mayflower as an indentured servant.

Supposedly the first man arrested for public drunkenness in the new world, did a few days in "walking stocks", sort of shackled ankles to wrists. It's something i guess.

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

Scots-Irish had a big hand in American folk music. My family however were autistic Austrians that came for cheap land and brought polka with them. After going to polka dances with my grandparents, it is one tradition I wouldn't be too sad if it died in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=oN3H2JPqKRY

David Jones
David Jones

please give this a like if you have duolingo and are interested. If it gets enough it could be selected for being made into a course. While I don't like duolingo very much I think it's a great intro and visibility
duolingo.com/comment/18867779/Pennsilfaanisch-Deitsch

Pennsylvania German is a vestige of our colonial heritage, and a bulwark against the utter corrosion of our shared American culture

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

Half my family were Englishsmen in Virginia from about 1650, the other half were in California from about 1720.

Does half my family being (hwite) Spanish and Portuguese landowners makes me non-American?

t. Alberto Barbossa

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

I am a direct descendant of John Clarke of Jamestown. He was the pilot of the Mayflower.

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

Underated posts

I'd get doxxed as well if I gave up my surname on here.

Family history is pretty well defined thanks to my dad and a distant cousin who have done all the research. Feels good to know your an ancestor of such determimed and strong people who molded this amazing nation.

It's our responsibility to make sure we honor them user, things need to change in the USA my friend. I think were headed in the right direction and pray it continues.

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

Not even close, even if I wasn't adopted, my Dad is 3rd generation Scott+ English, and my mom has Magyar on her maternal side. This being said, her paternal line settled in Salem, MA on the second fleet of puritans that set out to settle Massachusetts in the mid 1630s. She's actually traced her line back to the Norman invasion era in England

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

I’d also get doxed if I gave out my surname, which I’m glad since I like unique last name

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

can i post in this thread if my ancestors were all colonists in australia?

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

Virginia
lol virgin

David Morgan
David Morgan

Aka "Ulster Scots."

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

Dont tell me what to do burger, its enough.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit