Why are American cops such little bitchlets? Look at this embarassing...

William Jackson
William Jackson

Why are American cops such little bitchlets? Look at this embarassing performance

Stuttering "w-w-what's your problem?"
Immediately taking beta role to alpha black man
Runs and retreats from unarmed man
Gets bitch-slapped to the ground
Literally 0 self-defense skills, even with taser and baton
"Just tell me what's wrong!!!" pathetic pleading
Takes 2 cops using lethal force to subdue him

Absolutely embarassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAXlxrRF_6g

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIKaZJGAWKE
youtube.com/watch?v=8KfpXZn_Nac
youtube.com/watch?v=cznNf2LUk74
youtube.com/watch?v=OHq2vseQaEE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Oriental_Riots_(Vancouver)
youtube.com/watch?v=LVByrAm0bi8

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

good result though and great optics too.

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

They really needed to shoot him in a 1v2 when he was unarmed? Why didn't they just tackle and beat his ass. It's two against one. Christ I would have just beaten his ass myself you shouldn't be allowed to be a cop if you're a pussy who has to shoot someone in a 1v2 situation. Yeah I get it, it's a dead nigger and Sup Forums loves that shit but come on how can you be an officer if you're so weak you have to shoot an unarmed guy when you outnumber him?

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

Remember, there are two guns on the table in that scenario. A hand to hand fight means a chance of the black guy grabbing one of the guns from you and shooting you. Once he grabs the gun, your best case scenario is that the other cop sees that and shoots him; hopefully the cop doesn't hit you by accident.

David Walker
David Walker

You can't grab a cops holstered weapon. The holster won't allow a gun to be removed like that. The shooting was 100% justified there is no argument here. The argument is that police officer's should at least be strong enough and capable enough to handle a single unarmed suspect without shooting them. I don't mean just with their hands either. Club their fucking ass with a baton if you have to. It's just pathetic that there are cops so weak they have no other option but to shoot people since they cannot physically engage them because of how weak they are.

If you are weak, do not become a cop.

Jackson Parker
Jackson Parker

Love the cop car that flies by at 1:40 without even slowing down.

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

Cop genuinely didn't want to kill the guy--and the black dude genuinely didn't want to hurt the guy.

But black dude is in burgerstan, where officers love shooting for any reason--so he shouldn't have given them a reason.

Benjamin Edwards
Benjamin Edwards

Yes, the cop's a pussy, but the nignog got what he deserved.

Nicholas Baker
Nicholas Baker

If you are weak, do not become a cop.

Most cops shoot niggers because they don't want to break a sweat over trash. That's a fact you can't argue with that fuck it we'll do it live.

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

cop accused of beating someone/shooting someone unjustifiably
"Cops are too aggressive, we need to teach him sensitivity and how to deescalate situations
cops get beat up by someone trying not to resort to force
"Cops are pussies don't be cop if you're a bitch"

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

You can't grab a cops holstered weapon. The holster won't allow a gun to be removed like that
Why is that? What mechanism stops someone from grabbing the gun? I understand it can be tough if you're in front of them because of the angle; but if the guy has the cops back what's stopping him from grabbing the gun?

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

It's called a retention holster.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

Haitian
Haitians are literally the worse niggers on the planet. Even Zimbabwean blacks are better

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

Yea except way more people are killed by cops than cops killed by people.

Come back when you have a real argument.

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

Sissy. You know just over 100 years ago sheriffs and citizens would gun you down in the streets if you were a known outlaw since there was a price on your head. Also people fucking dueled in the streets when they disagreed with each other.

But nah lets get softer according to this fuck.

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

I assume someone who isn't familiar with them wouldn't know how to get the gun out? What if they are familiar with them?

Christian Young
Christian Young

did you mean to respond to someone else?

James Lopez
James Lopez

Yeah I get it, it's muh racism baaw
Nigger attacked a cop. What the fuck do you expect should happen?

The nigger problem is that they bring fists to a firefight. Which is especially the case with the police after its militarization.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

Well I'm not sure a chimping nigger would be able to get the gun out, and I'm not exactly sure how the mechanism works to get one out, I imagine it is possible but during a struggle it's unlikely. If the cop gets knocked out cold then yes someone could theoretically remove his firearm.

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

Let me guess now because that cop shot and killed a white guy because he reached behind himself and looked like he was pulling out a gun, we are gonna turn nigger and be like fuck da police?
Grow up cunt.

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

hes a cop, cops aren't trained to fist fight brawl. Also the guy was like a foot taller than him.

Reverse the races and the same exact situation would happen.

You dumb anti-white faggots. niggers don't fight anymore than whites. Kids these days rarely brawl at all

Landon Murphy
Landon Murphy

broward county.. not even once.

Adam White
Adam White

came here to post this

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

Well then neither of us are familiar enough with it to argue about it then I guess. I mean obviously a cop needs to be able to get a gun out quickly so there's clearly a way to do it, but yeah I would think it would probably be difficult in a scuffle.

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

Your mom should've swallowed you.

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

Retention holsters are relatively easy to work from any angle as long as you know what holster it is (i.e. Levels of retention)
I doubt the guy in this video had the experience, but it's possible

Owen James
Owen James

That whole situation just made me laugh if anything. White, black, yellow, green I don't give a shit that was great.

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

It wasn't racism. The shooting was justified. Suspect attacked an officer, that's grounds for being shot.

The problem here is that the officers were so weak they were unable to take down a suspect 1v2 without resorting to shooting him. Do you feel safe knowing the people upholding the police are weaker than the average citizen and cannot overpower them even when they outnumber them?

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

Any idea that guys current and starting salary? If not, then why are you asking stupid questions?

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Ha, that was funny. Manlet cop got bitch slapped around.

Then some fat fuck cop shows up at the scene with his gun drawn and shoots the guy.

That could've been a Three Stooges short. "Let go of my leg, Moe. Nyuk, nyuk."

David Jones
David Jones

Yes. Sorry.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

the eternal leaf jumping through logical loops to side with a low life piece of shit over a policeman

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

Not every cop would have one of those holsters, but the one I've seen requires you to release the pistol with your palm as well as your index figure. Basically, it's designed to only be drawn by the person who has it on their belt, would be difficult to get the appropriate angle to release the pistol unless you were very close and behind the cop.

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

hit with taser and still coming
that mother fucker was on some heavy shit

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

beautiful.

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

Then people wonder why they shoot so many people.

Funnier still, when they do shoot people the public outrage is directed at the cops rather than violent savages like the nigger in this video. If these violent savages didn't attack police so frequently then cops wouldn't be so ready to pull the trigger.

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

youtube.com/watch?v=HIKaZJGAWKE

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

Yeah but one less nigger.

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

He got tasered and was still lucid. The keystoners had to upgrade; no problem.

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

true. what kind of a training these guys get. it is like sending a woman to deal with a gangbanger. and that black dude was bitch slapping, did not even know how to fight.

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

You're thinking of Judge Dreads Law Giver. This is real life. Do you get it now?

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

Be a cop.
Shoot a Black criminal.
Most of the time, all objective evidence shows proper procedure was followed and lethal force was justified given the cicrcumstances.
Far-Leftists don't care.
Far-Left MSM purposely doctors the evidence to fit their agenda (see George Zimmerman 911 call reported by MSNBC and Donald Trump's Japan visit reported by CNN).
Far-Leftists on SM work together to get all your personal info doxxed within hours and you/family/friends harassed by all means of contact by the end of the day.
Black Supremacists put out bounties on your head.

"(Cop) Immediately taking beta role to 'alpha' black man"

Some cops nowadays would rather Black-on-Black crime rise by avoiding their neighborhoods and interactions because they know any interaction with a Black criminal will be misconstrued to push a profitable race-baiting agenda at their whole life's expense.

youtube.com/watch?v=8KfpXZn_Nac

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

When keeping it real goes wrong..

Easton Young
Easton Young

ill point out. the white guy everyone was talking about was crying his eyes out. this guy is fully charging after the cop. if only we could make those 5 shots go somewhere else . . .

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

Pathetic Pleading
"What's wrong?"
Pleading

The dude actually sounds composed, and the black fella was able to resist a tase. The officer very well could had shot him like the other officer did. He was trying to avoid escalation.

What is wrong with you motherfuckers, I don't even like the fucking state or the shit which comes with it but ya'll fucking socially autistic if you can't tell human emotion.

Glad the black fella got shot at this point, gives you wankers another thing to look like morons in regards.

Chase Price
Chase Price

white guy shot for pulling up pants while crying and begging for life
no one gives a shit, other white people justify it for some half jew sociopath who shouldn't be a cop

black guys attack cops and get shot
massive riots and marches happen

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

Question the kind of people who live in your nation and that's the answer you need. Something fucked up along the fucking time line in your country man, I admit some of our laws are shit, but even with laws closer to ours in some states, you still have a shit society.

Mabye it's your lack of mental health facilities, or negative education, or emphasis on being a thug in media, or how crime's fetishized in the US.

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

It's relatively hard to unholster an officer's service weapon because of the holster requiring a pressing of a lever that frees the gun. They use to put a button through the trigger of a firearm, but it was hazardous because the pulling of the weapon would often lead to the user's finger applying force on the trigger.

The black guy that was shot sounded sudanese, and would have not likely killed an american officer. The only things he did wrong was approaching the cop with the drawn gun, but then again, had he let himself be arrested, he would have to sit in prison for assaulting a police officer.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

You're kidding me right?
Oh if he would of backed down, he'd be charged, so that's why he shold resist arrest

How can americans be so criminally retarded? Why do you think the officer was coming to his household, it's likely he would of already been in the process of being detained either way.

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

All right, after reading about retention holsters I eat those words you knows-what-he's-talking-about bastard.

John Allen
John Allen

umm even type 3 retention is easy to upholster especially if you have your head out of your ass

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

Embarrassing indeed. The way that cop let the nigger knock him on the ground and hold his leg for over a minute, essentially dominating him, shows me that he had zero control over the situation.
That nigger could've easily gave that cop more than just a few kicks if he wanted to. In that one minute, he could've knocked that officer unconscious, grabbed the sidearm out of his holster, and then engaged in a shootout with the other cop.
Utterly worthless... I'd expect to see this silly nonsense in Europe. He's probably a left-leaning college grad who believes niggers are "misunderstood", and also feared media backlash. He's not going to last long as a cop.
It's two against one
No, it's one armed veteran cop versus an unarmed nigger who's battering the veteran cop's effeminate, worthless co-worker.
For all intents and purposes, that was a 1v1. The other cop didn't even draw his gun until the nigger was full of the veteran cop's lead.

Ayden King
Ayden King

Oh yeah because shooting an unarmed black man who hasn't even actually physically afflicted an officer would go down right, that wouldn't create a media sensation which half of the nation would give you shit for, socially ostracize you and have your face all over the fucking media.

Yeah, kill niggers and shit.
Fucking worthless effeminate man. Not treating a situation which could turn way worse like a highschool brawl. What a faggot.

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

i know everything about the 'wild west' from Hollywood movies.
Duelling was illegal, even if people still did it, and a sheriff was only allowed to shoot someone down if he was wanted for a capital crime. If a sheriff in the old west got his ass whupped like this and had to resort to shooting the guy, the town would have lost all respect for him and run him out of the job. Time was throwing a punch at a lawman meant you got your ass beaten and spent a couple of nights in the cells.

In all seriousness, it's amazing how utterly unprepared for a physical confrontation those cops were. The guy didn't even have a knife and they still had to resort to using their firearms.

I mean, look at this and compare it to the American cop getting his ass handed to him.
youtube.com/watch?v=cznNf2LUk74

The fact is police unions, like teachers unions (and most other kinds of unions), make sure their members aren't required to undergo any training they won't automatically pass.

I think the taser missed

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

Remember, there are two guns on the table in that scenario. A hand to hand fight means a chance of the black guy grabbing one of the guns from you and shooting you. Once he grabs the gun, your best case scenario is that the other cop sees that and shoots him; hopefully the cop doesn't hit you by accident.

So cops have to shoot people because they carry guns instead of carrying guns because they have to shoot people

I haven't even formed an opinion on this. I just know that's asshead reasoning.

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

Probably one of the more educated posts in these threads. American standards of policing tends to dfifer to european/commonwealth nations. I notice our officers directly are taught how to handle physically alterations, especially correctional officers.

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

those cops were just as worthless. they were lucky the guy didn't charge before they got the mace in his face. i would have bashed his skull in with those wands they use.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

Shlomo strikes again.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

If you have a warrant for your arrest, it's best not to stay with associates and to skip state to another place where you can't be extradited, but only after contemplation of the extremity of your crime. That is, if you have to only do a few weeks in jail, best to just pay the court fees, and do the time.
If you are going to be arrested, it's always best to run away, just that if the helicopter is on you and you hide, be expected to have a police dog to bite you.
Cops generally have an idea of where you are heading on foot and will radio a buddy to pick up on the chase on adjacent streets.

Once a person goes to jail or prison, they have more incentive to flee because of probation/parole, strike laws, or disputes with gangs.

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

those uk cops are total faggots. you have a woman spraying mace and a guy backing up and saying
put down the knife
put down the knife

you mace him and bash his skull in. you beat him unconscious or until he completely drops the knife and is face down on the ground.

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

It's because if a cop uses lethal force, every tard with a keyboard calls, "police brutality."

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

when that cruiser rides right past them
He went out honorably.

John Foster
John Foster

The only things he did wrong was approaching the cop with the drawn gun
TOPKEK

assault officer in apartment
follow officer as he retreats
get shot with taser for not stopping when ordered
continue to follow officer as he retreats again
officer deploys baton
attack officer AGAIN
2nd officer arrives with gun drawn
attack 2nd officer
finally get shot
The only thing he did wrong was continually be a nigger.

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

yea because this wasn't death by niggering at all...

Elijah Price
Elijah Price

This isn't Europe, where you let the criminals dominate you. If you've been knocked onto your back and you're getting kicked by a feral nigger, then the time for tasers and mace is long over, and you shoot them.
For some reason, the faggot cop in the OP's video seems to get off to letting niggers play with his feet. Perhaps the cop is from Europe, and doesn't understand that you keep your footfag fantasies separate from your job.

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

No, they carry guns because they have to shoot people. Since they have to carry guns, that means if someone is trying to wrestle them to the ground, they have to take into consideration the fact that someone might try to grab their gun, either during the fight or after the fight when they're unconscious.

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

one ventilated nog

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

What?
I'm not sure what you're trying to communicate.

From what it looks like, it didn't seem like it was an offense which required running away. You've got to understand a lot of these people, they're likely heavily miseducated about american law, especially blacks. They'll practically consider running despite the fact you'll probably be let off easier if you don't try to evade arrest just because of the way their social environment treats arrest.

This just says bad shit about how blacks are educated in the united states. I'd fucking bet you if half of this blokes, in their teens or adulthood learned about the severity of crime they wouldn't be in nearly as much trouble as they get in. You won't see anything but under the white average try to commit the same idiocy because they know it basically just adds up the list.

Where you let criminals dominate you
youtube.com/watch?v=OHq2vseQaEE

I'm saying you're fucking stupid for thinking police work is about bravado, cunt. It isn't about being a white chad, and one of the principles of being an officer is descalation, you shouldn't be using your gun if you don't have to, while I'll defintiely support police using their weapons (I'm even for most white on black police shootings, because most of the time, they're well within the law) but most of the time, especially in OP's video, you'd rather come out of that without having to kill the perp, especially with america's complete hostility towards police officers.

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

These are shill threads. Post pictures of their boss and they'll leave.

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

11% of police dead are from "unarmed" people. More specifically 6% are from people grabbing the cop's gun and using it against him, while 5% are the police officer being beaten to death.

Yes, they really needed to shoot him.

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

he doesn't understand that in america, the police demand some respect. when you assault a police officer, you are your life in danger.

nigger was 6 foot 6 and appears to be pretty strong
cop runs up and this nigger is dominating and kicking another officer on the ground
order him to stop and the guy keeps kicking him
6 foot 6 nigger charges other cop with a gun

yeah clearly the guy was too stupid to live.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

Only back guys try to fight men who have guns pointed at them, to they have any concept of the future, 1 or 2 seconds into the future even ?

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

The fine african american has 10ft reach and looked high off his ass. He hit him with the baton and he didn't even react, i would have ran for it turned around and shot him.

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

In all honesty, they might have been in the right to shoot him much earlier. I'm impressed by their restraint.

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

You're not sure what he's trying to communicate? Are you fucking daft mate?

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

Replied to the wrong post.

See

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

be American cop
cant fight a lanklet nigger
need to use lethal force in a 2v1 situation
who knew they let soyboy betas be police these days

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

Imagine taking some hard drugs only for this to happen to you and you end up waking up dead.

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

Without a doubt they would be in the right, the moment he continued to charge him after the officer already left the apartment is when the cop was legally in the right to do so. Remember one solid punch and the cop could have landed wrong and then the guy could have beaten him to death.

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

From what is looks like, it didn't seem like it was an offiense which running away

let me educate you on niggers and criminals in general. many of them have serious felony warrants for their arrest or they are on parole for shit like armed robbery, where one fuck up means going back to prison for 3-15 years. also, many of these niggers who get shot, have guns with the numbers filed off them or a pocket full of crack when they are on parole. getting caught with 2 grams of coke isn't the end of the world if you're rich and have no previous felonies. if you're on parole for gun crimes however...

have you never watched the show: cops?

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

Most American cops just shoot niggers instead, OP, it's the best way to handle them.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

Officer doesn't resort to violence
lel what a pussy
Officer resorts to violence
Abuse of power! Racism!

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Second cop was 100% right and did his job.
First cop should have used a baton or other weapon.

Guy attacking them was fucking dangerous and lethal.

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

"Ooga booga! Ooga booga!"
"STOP! PLEASE! I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU!"
"Ooba booga! Ooga booga!"
Given hundreds of chances
Other cop shows up
Can blast him right there and then
Decides not to
Gives him another chance on top of the infiinte chances he had before
"STOP RIGHT THERE! GIVE UP AND YOU WONT GET HURT!"
Black rubs his half brain cell against his skull and starts hitting the downed cop before charging the cop to do it again
"Ooga booga! Ooga bo.."
BLAM BLAM BLAM
Liberals all cry and piss themselves how the evil cops didnt have to kill him and they could have resolved this peacefully

Fuck these idiot blacks and morons who cant even follow simple orders or have basic common sense. Yeah, fight the fucking cops who have the gun. Because your nigger pride is worth more than getting on the damn floor and live another day to collect welfare.

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

the nigger was 6 foot 6 and seemed pretty strong. having said that, the first cop was a total beta and wasn't prepared at all. he panicked and then submitted.

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

They really needed to shoot him in a 1v2 when he was unarmed?
Why not? He's a threat.

John Turner
John Turner

This just says bad shit about how blacks are educated in the united states.
t. Melbourne

And just how would you edumucate them, Bruce?

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

the cop fucked up an missed almost completely. you need a good crack to the ribs or skull

John Peterson
John Peterson

OOGA BOOGA 1V1 ME WHYTEBOI
Pass.

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

yeah the cop was a failure

I get that it was a violent nigger etc, but human life is worth more than that regardless. lethal force shouldn't be used unless absolutely necessary. if two high school kids are in a fist fight do you fucking shoot them to break it up?

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

I dont see what's embarrassing about this
Dude's out of his mind and they only shot him when it was their last resort

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

That black guy was a fucking idiot, and he deserved what he got for being an idiot. He clearly wanted to die. As for the cop, why did he go to this apartment alone in the first place? There should have been another cop with him if this was some kind of domestic disturbance. That's just dumb police work.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

happy ending yay!!

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

You don't see anything wrong with manlet and female cops? I'm sure you would have complied with the officer's orders and let your self be ushered through the court systems with your public pretender and "tough on crime" district attorney's office and judge. You have no clue how hopeless it feels to be crammed in a room, bunk to bunk, sitting for weeks for a court date to come and having your free attorney negotiate pleas of guilty to felony charges.

Oh I forgot, you don't commit crimes, and never yet have had someone file criminal charges against you.

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

First cop should have used a baton or other weapon.
The first cop used both a taser and a baton nigger.
Watch the video before you shitpost like an idiot.

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

if two high school kids are in a fist fight do you fucking shoot them to break it up?
Comparing two immature idiot kids to a grown ass man nigger who refused to take all of the chances he was given

Fuck him, I'm glad he's dead.

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

let see young turds make video now

this cop wont last long

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

This

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

if you assault a police officer in the US, you are putting your life in very very serious danger. no way would the cops have even drawn their guns if it was just two people fighting. if you let your cops get beaten up by criminals, and don't retaliate, there is no actual law enforcement.

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

You're about as assumptive as I am in this situation, there's a generally western idea of benefit of the doubt and a general hope that the bloke's just illiterate and not a coked out gun dealer.

Unfortunately, if we're taking in numbers the probabilty of him being a shithead is very probable. But you know, some people don't want a world filled with crim nigs.

Melbourne
Ya fucking kidding me? I'm advocating for police officers here. There really is some brain parasite over there. Poofters from viccy always bitch about coppers. They're probably the ones who benefit the most from them with all the shitheads in that state.

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

he's comparing two people fighting to a 6 foot 6 built nigger assaulting cops. it's not even in the same ballpark.

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

if you let your cops get beaten up by criminals, and don't retaliate, there is no actual law enforcement.
I just dont understand why two cops couldnt fight him with their fists like men or at least with batons/tazers

its really not that hard, dont they have any martial arts training? can any fat loser just get a badge and a gun?

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

There's no way that faggots like you aren't playing up the whole "Eternal Leaf" "Day of the Rake" meme. There's just no fucking way my fellow countrymen can be this cucked.
We're lumberjacks, and until recently we were 93% White.
Everyone I know, even my church going 86 year old Great-Aunt is a Nationalist who can't stand the browning of our country.

We're like the Southern States with maple syrup. Stop being a fucking faggot.

Colton Young
Colton Young

Poor bait.

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

retarded concrete ape got what he deserved

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

well the first cop failed horribly trying to fight him. he was much bigger and the first cop clearly panicked. the second cop shows up and sees some crazy nigger kicking a cop on the ground, then the 6'6 nigger proceeds to charge the second cop. he was clearly on drugs or out of his fucking mind. the second cop was right to shoot him.

Asher Long
Asher Long

Around blacks, never relax

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

fucks sake lad they handled that as best as anyone could have. They were trying their hardest to not use force

the fuck would you do about some chimping out rage nigger

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

I lived in Walsenburg Colorado, most of the cops there are hot ass women
They were chill as fuck also

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

the fuck would you do about some chimping out rage nigger

Apparently liberals want us to be like Sweden and let the niggers dry hump law enforcement and have them smile for the privilege.

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

Remember that homosexuality and pedophilia are not two different sexualities, but two symptoms of the same mental and physical disorder.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

Good shoot. Good kill. Good riddance.

John Davis
John Davis

because it's a deranged nigger that cannot be reasoned with anything other than lethal force

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

In reality the woman makes a song while riding an "economic migrant", singing about the "virtues" of strange and wonderous dick

or you can be the typical western cuck and expend money on a feminist whore, which they all are in the west

Cucks BTFO

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

women police officers is a total mistake. they are horrible cops, and need to be rescued all the time. they end up getting other cops killed. they are great for writing speeding tickets and shit like that. at the first sign of any real danger, they fold.

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

oh boy think of the good old days when we were cavemen and shiet

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

would rather be a white pussy than a dead nigger

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

Tfw you're mad someone shot a nigger.

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

Niggers would rather fuck a white pussy then a nigger

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

stfu
i ahve to do my job, i'm a pussy

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

It's not that they fold, it's just that they are more likely to resolve to lethal force for combative people, and just don't have the upper arm strength needed to hop over fences and chase on foot.

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

I bet you are right, but getting pulled over by a ten was always a pleasant experience for me

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

I'm actually mad that the cop is so weak he got manhandled by the nigger as if he was a woman.

William Taylor
William Taylor

to be fair, he was a big guy.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

be nigger
fuck white pussy
still get shot and die
Either scenario works out fine

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

4u

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

I just realized I only care when it's white people getting shot, weird

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

It's 2 vs 1 at the point
Why didn't they just gang up and beat him up?

Imagine it was you and a friend vs some guy in the parking lot.. people end up with black eyes and bloody noses but nobody gets shot

Come on. Cops are so pathetic, give someone like that a gun and they become nothing but a hazard to everyone. A death waiting to happen, like a rickety bridge on the verge of collapse

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

Nazi confirmed prepare the ovens Tyrone

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

shut the fuck up nigger lover.. first cop shoulda shot him from the ground

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

Was getting shot part of your plan?

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

Actually the first cop shouldn't have been a police officer because he was so weak and pathetic he got thrown around like a woman.

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

Speak for yourself. Depending on what clothes I am wearing I'd shoot someone instead of fighting.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

You don't see anything wrong with manlet and female cops?
Deflection and strawman.
You clearly said
The only things he did wrong was approaching the cop with the drawn gun
I listed everything else the nigger did wrong, which is clearly visible in the short video from the OP, and which you conveniently ignored and continue to ignore.

I'm sure you would have complied with the officer's orders
Yep. I'm not a nigger, and the officer's orders were both lawful and rational.
Physically attacking a cop is stupid.
There is one of you and millions of them; you aren't going to win that fight.
If the cop is in the wrong, you fight him in court not in a brawl.
Unless you're a tough nigger, or some other type of criminal of course.

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

hey what's your problem man?
let's talk about it

he fucked up, i would have drawn and issued ONE final warning.

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

to the first cop, nigger gets violent put him down. to the second cop, good job.

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

but we are glad he got shot right? the guy was obviously nuts and didn't care about anything it almost looked like suicide by cop at the end.

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

If someone tries to legitimately fight police then they deserve to be shot.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

That's because you're a nutcase..

Are you a cop by any chance? This is a predominantly pro-nazi racist board after all

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

A common theme I’ve noticed is burger cops will just shoot instead of fighting an unarmed violent perp, when they outnumber them.

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

You and your boy run into a belligerent asshole on the street, there's an altercation and a fight breaks out

Do you kill him?

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

No I'm a gigolo/vigilante

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

unarmed violent humans can be reasoned with. Feral nogs not so much.

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

Your flag indicates you're an anarcho-capitalist
Which means you're some dorky white kid who likes to be edgy on the internet

Luis Hill
Luis Hill

When someone fights the police in any other country they still avoid being ridden with bullets, and the police get the asshole in prison by the end

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

you're fucking stupid for thinking police work is about bravado
I never said it was.
It isn't about being a white chad
Yes, but you can't be a beta like the cop in OP's video, either.
Who would you rather have protecting your community? The beta cop that helplessly cried while the nog casually held his foot, or the Chad cop that responded within a minute and shot the nog for kicking his helpless co-worker in the ribs and then charging towards said Chad cop? Be honest.
one of the principles of being an officer is descalation
The beta cop failed to de-escalate the situation by helplessly crying like a baby while the nigger held his foot.
The Chad cop responding to the scene attempted verbal de-escalation before realizing that the nigger was charging and being forced to de-escalate the situation via lead poisoning. Sad! Many such cases in countries unfortunate enough to have a sizable nigger population (hint: not Australia).
you shouldn't be using your gun if you don't have to
He had to, though; the tasers clearly weren't working and, due to the high probability of mace also contaminating his co-worker's eyes, that was also out of the question. Trying to brawl with a tall, strong nigger most likely under the influence of PCP (or another performance-enhancing drug) one-on-one is also suicidal so, naturally, the gun is the one and only logical choice for that officer.
I'm even for most white on black police shootings
If you had any idea of what it's like having to deal with nigger antics, you'd be for all of them.
Yeah, I don't expect Europeans to understand the unique problems America possesses in the form of roughly 20,000,000 feral niggers. It's much easier to overlook race and say it's a gun problem, or an inadequate training problem.
Much like how you cannot fit a round peg into a square hole, you cannot apply European solutions to American problems.

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

can any fat loser just get a badge and a gun?
Yes, you fucking mong. Even a shitheel like you could become a cop if you passed simple training, psychological assessment, and took a shower within the last 6 months.
Hell, we've even allowed women to be officers for over 100 years now.
You're not obeying or respecting the cunt giving you orders, you're obeying the position they hold and the job they're doing.
In Africa, the nigger with the biggest club runs the country.
In America, we pay average people to wield our collective club.
We also reserve the right to smack the shit out of them if they ever decide they're the nigger with the biggest club. See: the 2nd Amendment.

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Pushing im out of apartment
forcing him to back out of complex
dragging and kicking shit out of him

didnt want to hurt him

Banish yourself shill.

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

I'm in Canada so no because that's almost guaranteed prison time but if I see a cop getting attacked by a belligerent person and he shoots them then I would support him, I have zero tolerance for belligerent people. I was on the streetcar when Sammy Yatim forced people off by knife point. Zero tolerance.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

compare fighting a fire to feral niggers

Back to your pit tumblr

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

Alpha as fuck

I can’t wait to be a cop so I can kill as many niggers as possible

Show these monkeys who’s boss

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

I'm in Canada so no

Guess what, you wouldn't do that anywhere. You sound like a spree shooter btw, you're weak and you feel powerless. You've felt like this all your life, always with that urge to kill out of spite until one day you decide to go for it. Knowing there will be consequences ("guaranteed prison time") you've planned to kill yourself afterward

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

as long as you have backup, like this manlet.

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

Shit you caught me, it's hard being the only edgy white kid on this anime website.

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

There's just no fucking way my fellow countrymen can be this cucked.
doublekek
Canada has always been our faggot half-brother.
You milkbags are like San Francisco: The Country, only more gay.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

Soldiers have higher ROE than cops. Cry more, bootlicker.

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

see

I don't know why you edited your comment, I only read the first few words

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

Bro you just called me edgy and this the shit you post online? Are even a little self aware?

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

never held a real gun and pending a war never will but I'm down with crazy people who attack police getting shot. You sound crazy with your assumptions by the way.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Nigga looked high as shit, that'll give you supah nigga powerz

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

assaults not one but TWO cops
gets shot
they whitey be racis he wuz a good boi on his way ta church

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

down with crazy people

I think you should put your money where your mouth is

Meaning buy a gun and stick the barrel in your mouth.. because you're not sane.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

It's crazy vs crazier
He who survives is the most insane

Camden Young
Camden Young

You're not sane and your last post is a good example of that.

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

avoid being ridden with bullets

Is that suppose to be a good thing? It isn't.

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

Cop shows so much restraint that he put himself at a disadvantage and in danger
what a pussy
If the same cop had just shot the perp when the altercation began
muh police brutality

they truly can't win

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

good
one less nigger, buy that officer a drink

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

i'm here for college from the US and life on a daily basis is pretty much exactly the same

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

I lived in Walsenburg Colorado, most of the cops there are hot ass women

Yeah.
In Walsenburg 1.39% of the population is African American.
Most of the cops in a nursing home are women too.
The city population was 3,068 at the 2010 census

How many broads do you need to handle 50 niggers?

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

I'm not the one who's using a technicality ie: canadian law as your excuse for not killing anyone

Lol imagine living in a community with no written law. You don't think they exist do you?

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

What’s with these police killing niggs n wiggs threads? Literally 3 of them in the catalog rn, what??

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Kek. My dog is smarter than that nigger could ever be.

Glad he's dead.

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

selfcheck becuse none of you newfaggots will

Nathan James
Nathan James

Cop here. That was prettttyyyyy prettttty prettttyyy embarrassing.

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

What did you expect? Last major threads here were about a manlet trigger happy american cop and his superior who wanted to play on an unarmed drunk guy. Black guys teach petty white boys a lesson.

Grayson King
Grayson King

I thought we were talking about someone threatening me harm for no reason? Not just killing people for the hell of it. Try to keep track.

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

never held a real gun
that flag

You cook dinner and do the laundry, we'll do the hard work.
No, I don't want to hear about your day.

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

that's what you're good for and I hate small chat so don't worry.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Yes we were
And your solution was to kill instantly

Not to fight like a normal human being. You go from 0-100 like a mentally deranged psychotic

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

Share Blue are cureently tasked to instigate Attacks on US police, Authorities have been informed.

Slide all Anti Police threads.

John Walker
John Walker

I'm not like other women
teehee

We know. Dear God, do we know.

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

When dealing with mentality deranged psychotic people I have zero tolerance.
Not to fight like a normal human being
That's just you larping.

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

lol

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

ALert Share Blue have initiated a Kill Police tactic.
A part of the Soros plans to destroy US law Enforcement
DO NOT REPLY TO ANTI POLICE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT THREAD SHILLS.

ACTIVE MONITORING IS NOW IN PLACE .

Abandon thread.

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

EmmaWatsonIsAMasculineCanadian,jpg

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

No it isn't

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

Like I said before, take your own advice and rid yourself of what you hate the most: Yourself

And btw, it's not normal to see people shooting each other in public. You'll see them fighting though, you maniac. Would you call them larpers

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

Even if you had a baton and a taser, I could beat you to death with my bare hands. I'm huge and I pump iron every day along with run many miles every other day. I'm a gifted athlete. I would make you look like a kindergartner. The only way you would have a chance is with a gun, but I could take it from you and shove it up your back pussy. Somebody is always bigger and badder than you big mouth know it all. Maybe you should just shut your mouth you Internet know it all.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

I'm never belligerent though. Never road rage either.

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

Kill yourself

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

honestly everyone knows JT is a fucking heartthrob. the only people who dont like him are butthurt fags seeing him charm all these sexy ass powerful women hahaha stay mad amerimutts

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

Agreed. I have bo problem with what happened since a nigger died, but in the white ethnostate we will need real men as police officers.

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

lol relax and take a deep breath

Easton Green
Easton Green

...Is the US looking for based Leaf asylum seekers?

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

foad, kike.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

user, your aware he is systematically demolishing our culture, demographics and economy, yes?

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

economic agony
lol

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

based Leaf
Straight Faggot

Umm, yeah.
You should totally move to California.

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

Lol that nigga made the cop his bitch

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

Maybe the people being killed should follow the law and not be nog-ish. Earlier user is right. Earlier user is right: I wish it were a hundred years ago, where if your face was on a poster, you had been tried en absentia and I coulld kill you and get paid.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

Bruh no, fuck Commiefornia with 100 million hellfire missiles; I just want to live in a country that isnt selling everything I love down the river for liberals and dirt niggers.

I want off this ride, just stick me in the USMC or something

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

fuck Commiefornia
Up the ass, with government lube I'm assuming.

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

cant defend against slaps
misses with the taser

At least he tries to talk it out - was going ok until the other cop shows up.

If he fought with lethal force he'd be fucked over by media, if he beat the nigger with a baton he'd be fucked over by lawsuits, he doesn't beat the nigger and is laughed at by civvies. Other cops would have just shot him while he advanced in the hallway.

If the taser hit he'd have been fine.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with niggers.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

dead nigger
no cops injured or killed
and the problem is?

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

kek

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

How can niggers be that stupid. This should be on Comedy Central.

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

we're lumberjacks

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

lol, you've never been to Ontario it seems

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

Spoiler: That hobo was Jesus

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

He's not an American.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Burger, pls no. D:

At least let me fight with you in glorious WW3; like old times!

In seriousness though, I cannot call Canada my country anymore, the Canada I grew up into is dead. In its place, there is this...rotting mimicry of my country, a mutilated corpse dancing its macabre jig to a song only known to the ones tugging the strings. The only thing left for those who are awake is a slow creeping and quiet genocide.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

I'm glad I don't have to deal with niggers.
That's the true moral of this story.
Run away from niggers--you're a faggot
Shoot niggers--you're a faggot
Fight a nigger and win, you're a faggot
Fight a nigger and lose, you're a faggot with a bleeding bunghole.
Call 911 and ask someone else to shoot the nigger attacking you
You're a faggot
Shoot the 5 niggers attacking you
You're a faggot

The only winning move (right now) with niggers is to let someone else shoot them and get fucked in the ass.

Or, if you live in the country, just call the cops once you know shitavious has been properly ventilated.
NO paramedics can save a nigger who has been bleeding out for 2 hours.

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

From now on, you can't use anything to cook your meals unless its a firepit, involving wood you collected on your own. Otherwise, you're a pussy.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

kick the shit out of him
wouldn't have even bruised him nigga

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

When is this turbo faggot gonna drop dead?

Can he not be a colossal cock mongler for 20 minutes? Can we will Kek into giving him a fatal stroke/pulmonary rupture?

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

the Canada I grew up into is dead. In its place, there is this...rotting mimicry of my country, a mutilated corpse dancing its macabre jig to a song only known to the ones tugging the strings.

Your nation has become a bathhouse.

Logan Young
Logan Young

Is that a monty python skit, pathetic.

Alexander James
Alexander James

seems fake

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

druid toad

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Yup, I can see that. Kinda wish I hadnt.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

economic agony
lol
When the bubbles pop and you take your weekly wage home in a wheelbarrow... fuck off we're full

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

This isn't fucking Dragon Ball Z where you can charge in Base Form because it seems safe. You underestimate someone in real life, you die. Cops can't sense power levels and decide to 1v1 someone. They might be a skilled fighter or have a weapon hidden. Or you might get unlucky and get knocked out. And what about accounting for the suspect's friends and family. There are too many unknowns. You fuck up, you die.

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

If you can't overpower the average citizen with a baton you have no right being a cop. Weak people should not be police officers. If you are weak, get a desk job.

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

When is this turbo faggot gonna drop dead?
Can he not be a colossal cock mongler for 20 minutes?

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

KEK That, is a cockmongler.

Also fucking savage; I approve

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

lethal force shouldn't be used unless absolutely necessary. if two high school kids are in a fist fight do you fucking shoot them to break it up?
Dude this was not two fucking high school kids. This was a huge nigger enraged to the point where a tazer and strikes with a baton didn't phase him. The cops were basically dealing with a wild animal much bigger than themselves, and one big boot to the head is enough to kill one of them. Just throwing a guy and smashing their head onto the concrete is enough to kill someone. The nigger could have killed the first cop when he knocked him down if his head at smashed into the pole at a different angle and broken his neck or his temple.
Did you not see how one round house slap from the nigger was enough to knock the officer down? That is because that's a big dude with a lot of force behind it. Those cops were in danger. Lethal force was justified.

Now this is completely different to shooting a man crying and crawling on his hands and knees begging you not to shoot him. There force was not justified at all.

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

Recent science debunks out of Africa. Out of Mediterranean is the new science.

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

I hope you're trolling, because he tried the tazers and the guy maniac huge dude just kept going. Hit him multiple times with baton as well and made no difference. Nigger was most likely on some serious drugs and felt nothing. I'm not sure there are enough uhh MMA Fighting Champions in the world to fill all the police jobs in the country if that's your minimum requirement.

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Source?

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

this is completely different to shooting a man crying and crawling on his hands and knees begging you not to shoot him.

Friendly reminder: the kike judge didn't let the jury see that video.

Carter Price
Carter Price

Retortedly? Dumb leafs.

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

The nigger was given ample time to rethink his life, maybe he was mentally sick, no Idea.
But the cop is also retarded that he went alone to a suspect's home.

The other cop also showed restraint (by USA cop standards)

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

I profit from bubbles popping

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

Retortedly?
An Editor's job is to tell you that you're wrong.
Millennials kiled all the editors and abolished that job in February of 1998.
HR replaced them and now gives out trophies to anyone who has taken a shower in the past year.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

It's either killing them, or a lawsuit.

Either way, he dindu nuffin.

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

female cop.
there's your problem.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

KYS Leaf

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

I belive it user, sad fucking state of affairs.

Lucas King
Lucas King

Around niggers fingers on triggers

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

*REPOSTING*
A functioning white society has no need for a police force to enforce justice. A sheriff, a deputy, and a law that allow vigilantism a law that allows CC/OC without a permit is all you need to keep a hhhhuuuwhite society functional and safe. An armed vigilante saves more lives than an armed police force during shootings and police rely on the public anyways to identify, locate and catch criminals. You DO NOT need a goonsquad. You need common sense laws. You need to get rid of shitskins from your country. A police force is a complete waste of resource, these are jobs citizens would do for free if it wasn't illegal. Cops cuck your country and take power away from the people and into the state.

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

You can't even .jpg right. Just kys youre useless

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

Please tell me this isn't real

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

Get beat up
Shoot the guy anyway
Two cops should be able to wrestle one nigger to the ground.

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

I'm pretty sure tsar Nicholas II doesn't have any grandchildren

Luis Price
Luis Price

fucking kek. Literally:
um no this actually is like dragonball z and cops can sense power levels.
cop should have known his power-level was higher.
Nice response, friendo. (you) more than earned this.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

Maybe in eastern Canadian history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Oriental_Riots_(Vancouver)

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

nig came to burgerland didn't even learn the language. getting shot was the quickest way honestly, faster than a soup kitchen and aids.

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

Probably not. youtube.com/watch?v=LVByrAm0bi8

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

Who's the fucktard that keeps posting these videos?

why didn't they just beat his ass
absolutely embarrassing

OP never was in a fight in his life
OP has no idea what the job is about
OP thinks this is Hollywood and not real life
and of course
OP is a faggot

sage

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

this was hilarious, thx for sharing

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

have a (you) wise man

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

a happening is a happening even if small

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

American cops are literally a military force which is used soley against civilians, they're cowardly abominations. The way that they're allowed to shoot unarmed people like that is mind-blowing and Amerilards who're all about "muh freedoms" tolerate this tyranny.

Tyrone > cowardly zog trooper

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

I thought Harambe was dead lol

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

Seems to be that he got exactly what he deserved, a bit late, but got it in the end. Welcome to America.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

fpbp

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

why are niggers such niggers?

being shot is litterally the most humane thing you can do to such savages.

Aiden White
Aiden White

Seems like the cop didn't want to kill him and wanted to ease the situation, if it was a white guy attacking him it probably would of worked.

Landon Long
Landon Long

Yep, a white guy would have complied, and have been released on his on recognizance, kissed his kids goodnight the same day. (how shit works)

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

hopefully that guy never reproduced

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

2 zookeepers take down wild gorilla.webm

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

Lol wasn't there a thread yesterday about how Africans are better than american blacks? This guy looks and sounds African kek

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

hurr durr nigger hwhwwhhehwwbwbbe

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

youtube.com/watch?v=GAXlxrRF_6g [Embed]
What a bitch lmao

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

SO MANY FUCKING SHILLS, THIS IS THE SHILLACOLYPSE I AM SERIOUSLY ON THE VERGE OF LOSING MY MIND.
SHILLS YOU AREN'T PERSUADING SHIT, NIGGERS GON NIG.
NIGGERS THAT GON NIG, GON GET PUT IN A CASKET.
NIGGERS THAT GET PUT IN A CASKET ARE BETTER THAN JEW SOAP IN A BASKET.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit