Why are American cops such little bitchlets? Look at this embarassing performance

Why are American cops such little bitchlets? Look at this embarassing performance

>Stuttering "w-w-what's your problem?"
>Immediately taking beta role to alpha black man
>Runs and retreats from unarmed man
>Gets bitch-slapped to the ground
>Literally 0 self-defense skills, even with taser and baton
>"Just tell me what's wrong!!!" pathetic pleading
>Takes 2 cops using lethal force to subdue him

Absolutely embarassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAXlxrRF_6g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIKaZJGAWKE
youtube.com/watch?v=8KfpXZn_Nac
youtube.com/watch?v=GAXlxrRF_6g
youtube.com/watch?v=cznNf2LUk74
youtube.com/watch?v=OHq2vseQaEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good result though and great optics too.

They really needed to shoot him in a 1v2 when he was unarmed? Why didn't they just tackle and beat his ass. It's two against one. Christ I would have just beaten his ass myself you shouldn't be allowed to be a cop if you're a pussy who has to shoot someone in a 1v2 situation. Yeah I get it, it's a dead nigger and Sup Forums loves that shit but come on how can you be an officer if you're so weak you have to shoot an unarmed guy when you outnumber him?

Remember, there are two guns on the table in that scenario. A hand to hand fight means a chance of the black guy grabbing one of the guns from you and shooting you. Once he grabs the gun, your best case scenario is that the other cop sees that and shoots him; hopefully the cop doesn't hit you by accident.

You can't grab a cops holstered weapon. The holster won't allow a gun to be removed like that. The shooting was 100% justified there is no argument here. The argument is that police officer's should at least be strong enough and capable enough to handle a single unarmed suspect without shooting them. I don't mean just with their hands either. Club their fucking ass with a baton if you have to. It's just pathetic that there are cops so weak they have no other option but to shoot people since they cannot physically engage them because of how weak they are.

If you are weak, do not become a cop.

Love the cop car that flies by at 1:40 without even slowing down.

Cop genuinely didn't want to kill the guy--and the black dude genuinely didn't want to hurt the guy.

But black dude is in burgerstan, where officers love shooting for any reason--so he shouldn't have given them a reason.

Yes, the cop's a pussy, but the nignog got what he deserved.

>If you are weak, do not become a cop.

Most cops shoot niggers because they don't want to break a sweat over trash. That's a fact you can't argue with that fuck it we'll do it live.

>cop accused of beating someone/shooting someone unjustifiably
>"Cops are too aggressive, we need to teach him sensitivity and how to deescalate situations
>cops get beat up by someone trying not to resort to force
>"Cops are pussies don't be cop if you're a bitch"

>You can't grab a cops holstered weapon. The holster won't allow a gun to be removed like that
Why is that? What mechanism stops someone from grabbing the gun? I understand it can be tough if you're in front of them because of the angle; but if the guy has the cops back what's stopping him from grabbing the gun?

It's called a retention holster.

>Haitian
Haitians are literally the worse niggers on the planet. Even Zimbabwean blacks are better

Yea except way more people are killed by cops than cops killed by people.

Come back when you have a real argument.

Sissy. You know just over 100 years ago sheriffs and citizens would gun you down in the streets if you were a known outlaw since there was a price on your head. Also people fucking dueled in the streets when they disagreed with each other.

But nah lets get softer according to this fuck.

I assume someone who isn't familiar with them wouldn't know how to get the gun out? What if they are familiar with them?

did you mean to respond to someone else?

> Yeah I get it, it's muh racism baaw
Nigger attacked a cop. What the fuck do you expect should happen?

The nigger problem is that they bring fists to a firefight. Which is especially the case with the police after its militarization.

Well I'm not sure a chimping nigger would be able to get the gun out, and I'm not exactly sure how the mechanism works to get one out, I imagine it is possible but during a struggle it's unlikely. If the cop gets knocked out cold then yes someone could theoretically remove his firearm.

Let me guess now because that cop shot and killed a white guy because he reached behind himself and looked like he was pulling out a gun, we are gonna turn nigger and be like fuck da police?
Grow up cunt.

hes a cop, cops aren't trained to fist fight brawl. Also the guy was like a foot taller than him.

Reverse the races and the same exact situation would happen.

You dumb anti-white faggots. niggers don't fight anymore than whites. Kids these days rarely brawl at all

broward county.. not even once.

came here to post this

Well then neither of us are familiar enough with it to argue about it then I guess. I mean obviously a cop needs to be able to get a gun out quickly so there's clearly a way to do it, but yeah I would think it would probably be difficult in a scuffle.

Your mom should've swallowed you.

Retention holsters are relatively easy to work from any angle as long as you know what holster it is (i.e. Levels of retention)
I doubt the guy in this video had the experience, but it's possible

That whole situation just made me laugh if anything. White, black, yellow, green I don't give a shit that was great.

It wasn't racism. The shooting was justified. Suspect attacked an officer, that's grounds for being shot.

The problem here is that the officers were so weak they were unable to take down a suspect 1v2 without resorting to shooting him. Do you feel safe knowing the people upholding the police are weaker than the average citizen and cannot overpower them even when they outnumber them?

Any idea that guys current and starting salary? If not, then why are you asking stupid questions?

Ha, that was funny. Manlet cop got bitch slapped around.

Then some fat fuck cop shows up at the scene with his gun drawn and shoots the guy.

That could've been a Three Stooges short. "Let go of my leg, Moe. Nyuk, nyuk."

Yes. Sorry.

>the eternal leaf jumping through logical loops to side with a low life piece of shit over a policeman

Not every cop would have one of those holsters, but the one I've seen requires you to release the pistol with your palm as well as your index figure. Basically, it's designed to only be drawn by the person who has it on their belt, would be difficult to get the appropriate angle to release the pistol unless you were very close and behind the cop.

>hit with taser and still coming
that mother fucker was on some heavy shit

beautiful.

Then people wonder why they shoot so many people.

Funnier still, when they do shoot people the public outrage is directed at the cops rather than violent savages like the nigger in this video. If these violent savages didn't attack police so frequently then cops wouldn't be so ready to pull the trigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIKaZJGAWKE

Yeah but one less nigger.

He got tasered and was still lucid. The keystoners had to upgrade; no problem.

true. what kind of a training these guys get. it is like sending a woman to deal with a gangbanger. and that black dude was bitch slapping, did not even know how to fight.

You're thinking of Judge Dreads Law Giver. This is real life. Do you get it now?

>2017.
>Be a cop.
>Shoot a Black criminal.
>Most of the time, all objective evidence shows proper procedure was followed and lethal force was justified given the cicrcumstances.
>Far-Leftists don't care.
>Far-Left MSM purposely doctors the evidence to fit their agenda (see George Zimmerman 911 call reported by MSNBC and Donald Trump's Japan visit reported by CNN).
>Far-Leftists on SM work together to get all your personal info doxxed within hours and you/family/friends harassed by all means of contact by the end of the day.
>Black Supremacists put out bounties on your head.

>"(Cop) Immediately taking beta role to 'alpha' black man"

Some cops nowadays would rather Black-on-Black crime rise by avoiding their neighborhoods and interactions because they know any interaction with a Black criminal will be misconstrued to push a profitable race-baiting agenda at their whole life's expense.

youtube.com/watch?v=8KfpXZn_Nac

>When keeping it real goes wrong..

ill point out. the white guy everyone was talking about was crying his eyes out. this guy is fully charging after the cop. if only we could make those 5 shots go somewhere else . . .

>Pathetic Pleading
>"What's wrong?"
>Pleading

The dude actually sounds composed, and the black fella was able to resist a tase. The officer very well could had shot him like the other officer did. He was trying to avoid escalation.

What is wrong with you motherfuckers, I don't even like the fucking state or the shit which comes with it but ya'll fucking socially autistic if you can't tell human emotion.

Glad the black fella got shot at this point, gives you wankers another thing to look like morons in regards.

>white guy shot for pulling up pants while crying and begging for life
>no one gives a shit, other white people justify it for some half jew sociopath who shouldn't be a cop

>black guys attack cops and get shot
>massive riots and marches happen

>youtube.com/watch?v=GAXlxrRF_6g
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Question the kind of people who live in your nation and that's the answer you need. Something fucked up along the fucking time line in your country man, I admit some of our laws are shit, but even with laws closer to ours in some states, you still have a shit society.

Mabye it's your lack of mental health facilities, or negative education, or emphasis on being a thug in media, or how crime's fetishized in the US.

It's relatively hard to unholster an officer's service weapon because of the holster requiring a pressing of a lever that frees the gun. They use to put a button through the trigger of a firearm, but it was hazardous because the pulling of the weapon would often lead to the user's finger applying force on the trigger.

The black guy that was shot sounded sudanese, and would have not likely killed an american officer. The only things he did wrong was approaching the cop with the drawn gun, but then again, had he let himself be arrested, he would have to sit in prison for assaulting a police officer.

You're kidding me right?
>Oh if he would of backed down, he'd be charged, so that's why he shold resist arrest

How can americans be so criminally retarded? Why do you think the officer was coming to his household, it's likely he would of already been in the process of being detained either way.

All right, after reading about retention holsters I eat those words you knows-what-he's-talking-about bastard.

umm even type 3 retention is easy to upholster especially if you have your head out of your ass

Embarrassing indeed. The way that cop let the nigger knock him on the ground and hold his leg for over a minute, essentially dominating him, shows me that he had zero control over the situation.
That nigger could've easily gave that cop more than just a few kicks if he wanted to. In that one minute, he could've knocked that officer unconscious, grabbed the sidearm out of his holster, and then engaged in a shootout with the other cop.
Utterly worthless... I'd expect to see this silly nonsense in Europe. He's probably a left-leaning college grad who believes niggers are "misunderstood", and also feared media backlash. He's not going to last long as a cop.
>It's two against one
No, it's one armed veteran cop versus an unarmed nigger who's battering the veteran cop's effeminate, worthless co-worker.
For all intents and purposes, that was a 1v1. The other cop didn't even draw his gun until the nigger was full of the veteran cop's lead.

Oh yeah because shooting an unarmed black man who hasn't even actually physically afflicted an officer would go down right, that wouldn't create a media sensation which half of the nation would give you shit for, socially ostracize you and have your face all over the fucking media.

Yeah, kill niggers and shit.
Fucking worthless effeminate man. Not treating a situation which could turn way worse like a highschool brawl. What a faggot.

>i know everything about the 'wild west' from Hollywood movies.
Duelling was illegal, even if people still did it, and a sheriff was only allowed to shoot someone down if he was wanted for a capital crime. If a sheriff in the old west got his ass whupped like this and had to resort to shooting the guy, the town would have lost all respect for him and run him out of the job. Time was throwing a punch at a lawman meant you got your ass beaten and spent a couple of nights in the cells.

In all seriousness, it's amazing how utterly unprepared for a physical confrontation those cops were. The guy didn't even have a knife and they still had to resort to using their firearms.

I mean, look at this and compare it to the American cop getting his ass handed to him.
youtube.com/watch?v=cznNf2LUk74

The fact is police unions, like teachers unions (and most other kinds of unions), make sure their members aren't required to undergo any training they won't automatically pass.

I think the taser missed

>Remember, there are two guns on the table in that scenario. A hand to hand fight means a chance of the black guy grabbing one of the guns from you and shooting you. Once he grabs the gun, your best case scenario is that the other cop sees that and shoots him; hopefully the cop doesn't hit you by accident.

So cops have to shoot people because they carry guns instead of carrying guns because they have to shoot people

I haven't even formed an opinion on this. I just know that's asshead reasoning.

Probably one of the more educated posts in these threads. American standards of policing tends to dfifer to european/commonwealth nations. I notice our officers directly are taught how to handle physically alterations, especially correctional officers.

those cops were just as worthless. they were lucky the guy didn't charge before they got the mace in his face. i would have bashed his skull in with those wands they use.

Shlomo strikes again.

If you have a warrant for your arrest, it's best not to stay with associates and to skip state to another place where you can't be extradited, but only after contemplation of the extremity of your crime. That is, if you have to only do a few weeks in jail, best to just pay the court fees, and do the time.
If you are going to be arrested, it's always best to run away, just that if the helicopter is on you and you hide, be expected to have a police dog to bite you.
Cops generally have an idea of where you are heading on foot and will radio a buddy to pick up on the chase on adjacent streets.

Once a person goes to jail or prison, they have more incentive to flee because of probation/parole, strike laws, or disputes with gangs.

those uk cops are total faggots. you have a woman spraying mace and a guy backing up and saying
>put down the knife
>put down the knife

you mace him and bash his skull in. you beat him unconscious or until he completely drops the knife and is face down on the ground.

It's because if a cop uses lethal force, every tard with a keyboard calls, "police brutality."

>when that cruiser rides right past them
He went out honorably.

>The only things he did wrong was approaching the cop with the drawn gun
TOPKEK

>assault officer in apartment
>follow officer as he retreats
>get shot with taser for not stopping when ordered
>continue to follow officer as he retreats again
>officer deploys baton
>attack officer AGAIN
>2nd officer arrives with gun drawn
>attack 2nd officer
>finally get shot
The only thing he did wrong was continually be a nigger.

yea because this wasn't death by niggering at all...

This isn't Europe, where you let the criminals dominate you. If you've been knocked onto your back and you're getting kicked by a feral nigger, then the time for tasers and mace is long over, and you shoot them.
For some reason, the faggot cop in the OP's video seems to get off to letting niggers play with his feet. Perhaps the cop is from Europe, and doesn't understand that you keep your footfag fantasies separate from your job.

No, they carry guns because they have to shoot people. Since they have to carry guns, that means if someone is trying to wrestle them to the ground, they have to take into consideration the fact that someone might try to grab their gun, either during the fight or after the fight when they're unconscious.

one ventilated nog

What?
I'm not sure what you're trying to communicate.

From what it looks like, it didn't seem like it was an offense which required running away. You've got to understand a lot of these people, they're likely heavily miseducated about american law, especially blacks. They'll practically consider running despite the fact you'll probably be let off easier if you don't try to evade arrest just because of the way their social environment treats arrest.

This just says bad shit about how blacks are educated in the united states. I'd fucking bet you if half of this blokes, in their teens or adulthood learned about the severity of crime they wouldn't be in nearly as much trouble as they get in. You won't see anything but under the white average try to commit the same idiocy because they know it basically just adds up the list.

>Where you let criminals dominate you
youtube.com/watch?v=OHq2vseQaEE

I'm saying you're fucking stupid for thinking police work is about bravado, cunt. It isn't about being a white chad, and one of the principles of being an officer is descalation, you shouldn't be using your gun if you don't have to, while I'll defintiely support police using their weapons (I'm even for most white on black police shootings, because most of the time, they're well within the law) but most of the time, especially in OP's video, you'd rather come out of that without having to kill the perp, especially with america's complete hostility towards police officers.

These are shill threads. Post pictures of their boss and they'll leave.

11% of police dead are from "unarmed" people. More specifically 6% are from people grabbing the cop's gun and using it against him, while 5% are the police officer being beaten to death.

Yes, they really needed to shoot him.

he doesn't understand that in america, the police demand some respect. when you assault a police officer, you are your life in danger.

>nigger was 6 foot 6 and appears to be pretty strong
>cop runs up and this nigger is dominating and kicking another officer on the ground
>order him to stop and the guy keeps kicking him
>6 foot 6 nigger charges other cop with a gun

yeah clearly the guy was too stupid to live.

Only back guys try to fight men who have guns pointed at them, to they have any concept of the future, 1 or 2 seconds into the future even ?

The fine african american has 10ft reach and looked high off his ass. He hit him with the baton and he didn't even react, i would have ran for it turned around and shot him.

In all honesty, they might have been in the right to shoot him much earlier. I'm impressed by their restraint.

You're not sure what he's trying to communicate? Are you fucking daft mate?

Replied to the wrong post.

See

>be American cop
>cant fight a lanklet nigger
>need to use lethal force in a 2v1 situation
who knew they let soyboy betas be police these days

Imagine taking some hard drugs only for this to happen to you and you end up waking up dead.

Without a doubt they would be in the right, the moment he continued to charge him after the officer already left the apartment is when the cop was legally in the right to do so. Remember one solid punch and the cop could have landed wrong and then the guy could have beaten him to death.

>From what is looks like, it didn't seem like it was an offiense which running away

let me educate you on niggers and criminals in general. many of them have serious felony warrants for their arrest or they are on parole for shit like armed robbery, where one fuck up means going back to prison for 3-15 years. also, many of these niggers who get shot, have guns with the numbers filed off them or a pocket full of crack when they are on parole. getting caught with 2 grams of coke isn't the end of the world if you're rich and have no previous felonies. if you're on parole for gun crimes however...

have you never watched the show: cops?

Most American cops just shoot niggers instead, OP, it's the best way to handle them.

>Officer doesn't resort to violence
lel what a pussy
>Officer resorts to violence
Abuse of power! Racism!

Second cop was 100% right and did his job.
First cop should have used a baton or other weapon.

Guy attacking them was fucking dangerous and lethal.

>"Ooga booga! Ooga booga!"
>"STOP! PLEASE! I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU!"
>"Ooba booga! Ooga booga!"
>Given hundreds of chances
>Other cop shows up
>Can blast him right there and then
>Decides not to
>Gives him another chance on top of the infiinte chances he had before
>"STOP RIGHT THERE! GIVE UP AND YOU WONT GET HURT!"
>Black rubs his half brain cell against his skull and starts hitting the downed cop before charging the cop to do it again
>"Ooga booga! Ooga bo.."
>BLAM BLAM BLAM
>Liberals all cry and piss themselves how the evil cops didnt have to kill him and they could have resolved this peacefully

Fuck these idiot blacks and morons who cant even follow simple orders or have basic common sense. Yeah, fight the fucking cops who have the gun. Because your nigger pride is worth more than getting on the damn floor and live another day to collect welfare.

the nigger was 6 foot 6 and seemed pretty strong. having said that, the first cop was a total beta and wasn't prepared at all. he panicked and then submitted.

>They really needed to shoot him in a 1v2 when he was unarmed?
Why not? He's a threat.

>This just says bad shit about how blacks are educated in the united states.
>t. Melbourne

And just how would you edumucate them, Bruce?

the cop fucked up an missed almost completely. you need a good crack to the ribs or skull

>OOGA BOOGA 1V1 ME WHYTEBOI
Pass.

yeah the cop was a failure

I get that it was a violent nigger etc, but human life is worth more than that regardless. lethal force shouldn't be used unless absolutely necessary. if two high school kids are in a fist fight do you fucking shoot them to break it up?

I dont see what's embarrassing about this
Dude's out of his mind and they only shot him when it was their last resort

That black guy was a fucking idiot, and he deserved what he got for being an idiot. He clearly wanted to die. As for the cop, why did he go to this apartment alone in the first place? There should have been another cop with him if this was some kind of domestic disturbance. That's just dumb police work.

happy ending yay!!

You don't see anything wrong with manlet and female cops? I'm sure you would have complied with the officer's orders and let your self be ushered through the court systems with your public pretender and "tough on crime" district attorney's office and judge. You have no clue how hopeless it feels to be crammed in a room, bunk to bunk, sitting for weeks for a court date to come and having your free attorney negotiate pleas of guilty to felony charges.

Oh I forgot, you don't commit crimes, and never yet have had someone file criminal charges against you.

>First cop should have used a baton or other weapon.
The first cop used both a taser and a baton nigger.
Watch the video before you shitpost like an idiot.

>if two high school kids are in a fist fight do you fucking shoot them to break it up?
>Comparing two immature idiot kids to a grown ass man nigger who refused to take all of the chances he was given

Fuck him, I'm glad he's dead.

let see young turds make video now

this cop wont last long

This