Dump your Soyboys/Bugman/Cuck/Beta memes

Dump your Soyboys/Bugman/Cuck/Beta memes

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3989824-Christopher-Sean-Harper-Mercer-My-Manifesto.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Am I a bugman if I wear corrective lenses out of necessity?

keeeeeek that is a good one.

he's cute

No, but it isn't uncommon for soyboys to wear thick rimmed problem glasses.

This can't be real

lol, faggots

No no no no no....let this be a real post plzzzz

>Not owning a Nintendo Switch
What a faggot

LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE 60 IQ COMMUNIST NIGGER JEW TUMBLR SHITLORDS ON LE INTERNET XDDDD!!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY ALPHA MALE FIGHTING LE HORDES OF SOYBOY CUC.KS AND LE JOOS CONTROLLING LE FEMINISTS AND FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND PUTTING LE ESTROGEN IN LE AIDS FLUORIDE WATER AND LE TURNING LE FROGS GAY!!!! I'M LE SAVING LE GLORIOUS WHITE CISHET MALE JOB CREATORS FROM LE USEFUL IDIOTS WHO WILL PUT US ALL IN GULAGS!!!! XDDD!!!! LE SO LE REDPILLED XDDD LE PRAISE LE KEK HELICOPTER RIDES FOR FREE GOMMUNIST MUSLIM GAY NIGGERS XDDDDDD!!!!!!!

>pic related

Video games are an invention of the jews to distract white men from making white babies

B U G

>aaron greenblatt
oy vey!

Reminder that jews naturally have less sexual dimorphism than whites. Their men are more effeminate and their women are more masculine. This is true in both appearance and mind. Think of the stereotype of the nebbish neurotic jewish man who doesn't speak up against his domineering wife. Think of the stereotypes of the jewish mother/wife who wears the pants in the relationship and barks commands and needs to control everything about everyone. These stereotypes exist for a reason.

Now, I cannot know WHY this odd gender reversal happens with jews or why they have less sexual dimorphism. I don't know the explanation evolutionarily. But something to note is that jews also have a matrilineal system where it's the mother's blood who counts. And this is most likely the talmudic law for who counts as a jew because you couldn't actually prove who the father was. This indicates that back in their ancient society, jews had a big problem with jewish men being literal cucks and jewish women being cheating whores. Again, doesn't explain why though.

It should also be noted that IIRC the only other group of people who are extremely matriarchal in their "societies" are blacks, whether in africa or america. And blacks exhibit the lowest sexual dimorphism at all, with the men and women almost being indistinguishable.

This is a cultural thing.
By the way, you don't seem to know what "sexual dimorphism" even means.

>This is a cultural thing.
Not a thing that can be isolated on it's own. Genetics inherent the culture a group develops, and a culture over a long enough time will impact genetics through selection.

And obviously I do know what sexual dimorphism means. It's the degree to which the sexes exhibit different characteristics. A group that is is less sexually dimorphic means there's less discernible difference between men and women.

Hence for jews, the men are low-test soyboys and the women are more masculine.
And the most extreme example is niggers, who both look like brooding gorillas with little to tell them apart besides tits

Because that's for physiology right? Is there a term for the mental aspects?

No, it applies to characteristics in general. The brain is a physical object. And jews are physically less dimorphic too. Hence the men looking like low-test soyboys

no u r just a fucking retarded trumper

I've never heard it applied to neurology. Physical aspects of course but not the mechanism of the organ itself.

>Sexual dimorphism is the condition where the two sexes of the same species exhibit different characteristics beyond the differences in their sexual organs. The condition occurs in many animals and some plants. Differences may include secondary sex characteristics, size, color, markings, and may also include behavioral differences. These differences may be subtle or exaggerated, and may be subjected to sexual selection. The opposite of dimorphism is monomorphism.[1]

jesus christ get an education you retarded piece of trash

SOYCONBOYZ

POST MEMES SPERGS

Are you ok?

Virgin city soyboys voted for Hillary, rural and suburban Chads voted for Trump.

He only asked a question . Stop being a dick .

post more soyboy jews to exemplify my point

The kneel pads are unironically my favorite part of this

oh im sorry I thought this was Sup Forums, not reddit

There are nice people on Sup Forums too

>tfw wear glasses and been thin all my life
HOW DO I AVOID LOOKING LIKE A SOYBOY

L I F T

Whats a bugman? Is that a new meme?

What is the bugman thing about?

stay awhile

>glasses
Wearing glasses doesn't make you a soyboy by itself. Hell, you can probably even wear those stupid thick-rimmed hipster glasses and pull if off without looking like a faggot if everything else is fine.
>thin all my life
Not a fucking excuse. Stop being a pussy and do SS+GOMAD.

Just don't wear shitty hipster glasses and maybe eat a bit more while doing some physical labour. Easy fix.

/k/mmando here, just to let everyone else know, that is a fucking airshit AK. notice the orange tip

also kek

documentcloud.org/documents/3989824-Christopher-Sean-Harper-Mercer-My-Manifesto.html

I haven't been on in a few months friend

>Aachen
He doesn't understand borders because he's never seen one, he only thinks the German border is there, he's never been east of the Wall

I have a beard but I go full hobo mode except I trim my mustache bevause I don't like the hair in my mouth

Looks like a jew judging from the puffy fish lips

Id like to meet that fucking cunt so I could curb stomp that little bitch for desecrating a slayer shirt

freedom is a spook

How about just answering the question if you know the answer, faggot.

literally able to be found with a google search
help yourself whelp

Holy fuck. I never noticed that until now

How can we make it mandatory to neuter men like this?

I present to you: the alpha Jew

...Shatner is the exception

Uhh Robert Crumb is definitely not a soyboy, nor anything close to a "normal" sexual partner even when compared to the jews...

I've seen 2 or 3 responses to this guy's photo. I imagine him reading them & it makes me laugh so hard, to see such a detailed analysis to a photo

(((they)))/(((them)))

love it when kikes self identify

Louis Theroux

Sexual dimorphism is typically a function of r/k selection. Look at the level of dimorphism in absentee-father blacks versus the level of dimorphism in whites; black women are more masculine because they need to be, due to the lack of division of labour

Perhaps, but I don't have a good explanation for the odd case of the jews.

Haha, wouldn't it be funny if she had hours of tantric sex with him only to #troll him by letting him know she is not interested in a long term relationship at the end? That would be so funny haha

Why is he a beta, I've watched his TV shows and they're always based af.
Though I don't know much else about him tb h

his older docs are in a pretty good format. i like when people just act like total aliens in those sorts of interviews.

It's a joke dumbasses. Check the twitter account.

>mfw you saved that screencap of breensplat from a thread I posted it in a while back

I had a lot of milk and eggs growing up with a lot of potato based meals. Did I do ok?

Fuck off. Louis is a real nigga.

He could be the biggest soyboi in the world and I would still love him

excuse me but can i get a rundown on exactly who and what this is?

>tfw i made a spurdo meme and i saw it on another board

What is wrong with owning a Switch?

#JustSoyboyThings

R. Crumb
He's a cartoonist that my dad is a big fan of.
>pic related is one of his works

TFW you believe lying about your HIV status and knowingly infecting someone is on par with loitering.

Most of his comics were made with a lot of irony

And blacks exhibit the lowest sexual dimorphism at all, with the men and women almost being indistinguishable

Why is it that american blacks appear to be so much higher T than africans? Is this because only the most physically dominant were brought in the slave trade?

Say that shit in real life cunt and see what happens.

>these colors don't run mexico version
>mexicans literally run away from their own country

JFC this shit is making my blood boil white as a Klan hood, i'm having flashbacks to Dr. E. Michael Jones podcasts. He was clearly too woke for his time.

I have a copy of his illustrated Book of Genesis.

SURE, GOY, SURE

Maybe he literally doesn't understand it.

He certainly had a thing for burly women. He never draws a woman who doesn't have this exact body type.

>being this willfully ignorant

they are pozzed pellets though

>feelsgood
also checked

holy fuck, Sup Forums is going to shit. get the fuck out of here and back to the_donald you loathsome cunts