>This week @State 12/8/17
youtu.be/_9YgibLW1qU
>Pres Trump hosts Hanukkah Reception 12/7/17
youtu.be/-4RIR4sdaCE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjLMAoejW-A
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/364098-states-back-challenge-to-trumps-pick-to-lead-consumer-bureau
youtu.be/mlF6ShIGXMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BwHnhsuaNbw
archive.is/J4GnZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Kellyanne.

>Zero BLM protests since Trump won

So impeach Trump?

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "GREAT EVENING last night in Pensacola, Florida. Arena was packed to the rafters, the crowd was loud, loving and really smart. They definitely get what’s going on. Thank you Pensacola!"
>"A big contingent of very enthusiastic Roy Moore fans at the rally last night. We can’t have a Pelosi/Schumer Liberal Democrat, Jones, in that important Alabama Senate seat. Need your vote to Make America Great Again! Jones will always vote against what we must do for our Country."
>"Fake News CNN made a vicious and purposeful mistake yesterday. They were caught red handed, just like lonely Brian Ross at ABC News (who should be immediately fired for his “mistake”). Watch to see if @CNN fires those responsible, or was it just gross incompetence?"
>"CNN’S slogan is CNN, THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN NEWS. Everyone knows this is not true, that this could, in fact, be a fraud on the American Public. There are many outlets that are far more trusted than Fake News CNN. Their slogan should be CNN, THE LEAST TRUSTED NAME IN NEWS!"
>"Heading to the great state of Mississippi at the invitation of their popular and respected Governor, @PhilBryantMS. Look forward to seeing the new Civil Rights Museum!"
>Sheriff Clark dismisses Rep. John Lewis: ‘John who?’
>Trump gives weekly address - Talks about Kate Steinle and sanctuary cities
AFTERNOON
>Trump speech at opening for Civil Rights Museum - Mostly talks about military heroes
>Iraq declares 'final' victory over Islamic State
>University investigates Trump supporters being kicked out of campus coffee shop
>"""Report""" claims Trump watches up to eight hours of TV per day
>Trump tours MS Civil Rights Museum
>Palestinian leader won't meet Pence in snub over Jerusalem move
>Trump tweets that he'll watch Army vs Navy game
1/2

>this is the power of the Deep State

EVENING
>Trump tweets: "@DaveWeigel @WashingtonPost put out a phony photo of an empty arena hours before I arrived @ the venue, w/ thousands of people outside, on their way in. Real photos now shown as I spoke. Packed house, many people unable to get in. Demand apology & retraction from FAKE NEWS WaPo!"
>Weigel 'defends' tweet: "It was a bad tweet on my personal account, not a story for Washington Post. I deleted it after like 20 minutes. Very fair to call me out. Everything I say on Twitter is a joke, except what I say about @swin24."
>Trump tweets: "@daveweigel of the Washington Post just admitted that his picture was a FAKE (fraud?) showing an almost empty arena last night for my speech in Pensacola when, in fact, he knew the arena was packed (as shown also on T.V.). FAKE NEWS, he should be fired."
>"Great Army - Navy Game. Army wins 14 to 13 and brings home the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF’S TROPHY! Congratulations!"
>18 AGs are filing a brief to challenge Trump's appointment of Mick Mulvaney as CFPB Acting Director
2/2

Democrats wasted all their money on Hillary.

Moore did nothing wrong

Can I post gun webms as well?

Is Roy going to win or lose Tuesday?

Soros abandoned them in favor of Antifa. Which also dried up.

>insomnia is back
No fuck off i need sleep

Thanks Hope

The people of Alabama will decide.

He;s now funding the Deep State directly.

youtube.com/watch?v=HjLMAoejW-A

assblasted libs in comment

Bet it smells like chicken

>tries to steal white power
>white power takes his lung

OUR GOD IS AWESOME GOD...

How do you rate him so far?

Do I even want to ask?

KEK GO TO 1:14 HAHAHAHA

ISIS essentially evaporated during this time too. I'm sure it's all a coincidence.

Always. Love watching niggers getting domed

>calls wiegel out
>weigel feebly says "my bad"
>stomps him harder

Hadn't heard about the 18 AGs. But isn't it already in court? Why the fuck are they suing

This is one of my favorites. Do you have the one where the niggers try to rob a pawn shop and the older guy shoots a guy dead ?

>18 AGs are filing a brief to challenge Trump's appointment of Mick Mulvaney as CFPB Acting Director

These commies need to hang.

Except be grossly ignorant of American history, the law, and molest underage girls.

777/10.

Winner....

Did that seriously lacerate his fucking abdomen wide open?

What did he mean by this

Since it's more or less confirmed that at least Don Jnr (or someone close to Don Jnr who sends him stuff) lurks here, and Jnr shares some of his stuff with his dad and the rest of the gang, that means there's a significant possibility the actually Kellyanne Conway is aware of the existence of Kellyautist. Do you think she's scared?

i like when he does thing

Arc flashes are no fucking joke
>t.electrical engineer

Getting tired of meme flaggers baking.

She can handle herself.

Eh

Kek

>Masked individuals
>Sweden
Hilarious memes aside, has any news org been allowed to report on the cultural persuasion of the perpetrators?

It's all about Dodd-Frank. They have no real argument

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/364098-states-back-challenge-to-trumps-pick-to-lead-consumer-bureau

This general is Team Trump. You know, the team that counted Hillary's crowd?
They are not afraid

It's just that I have meme flags filtered and I keep missing the new threads.

>don jr liked this

"I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no other gods besides Me"

Copper thief.

Check me and bump for the greatest US president that I have yet to vote for.

A couple Band-Aids and some Neosporin and he'll be good as new.

Thanks Hope

>infiltrate western institutions and force diversity so that the nation's native sock can never embrace nationalism and shoah you
>get shoahed by the animals you pushed to pour in
ironic

Nignog tries to steal metal parts for scrap metal. Electric current flowing through nignog's hand clamps the muscles shut so nignog can't let go. Nignog fries.

Like I always say, quality over quantity. Get one good fake accuser instead of a dog pile.

>implying all the milfs posted here aren't aware and enjoy the attention
Heather's clearly teasing the brit and Trish is harassing everyone by wearing a zippered outfit every other day.

Of course my dumb fuck AG is on the list.

exactly 1000*(unproven shit)= unproven shit

WOKE

Masked? Must be Trump supporting christians

Probably not. She's not much of a social media person besides her twitter. Don is far more engaged in it.

Obama?

Why would Junior like this instead of retweeting?

write a letter maybe?

I've never felt the need to filter anyone for any reason.

>Is Roy going to win or lose Tuesday?
Sure seems that way, he had a pretty healthy lead last time I checked. I can't imagine that lead getting smaller with his accuser admitting she forged a big part of the 'evidence' she had.

it's like they didnt even read the court decision teh first time around
PotUS has a right under the Vacancies Reform Act, there is precedent going back to the Act's passing for this, and SCotUS will 99% of the time side with precedent

i filtered canada

I voted Stein just to flip the bird to my state's democrat party. My state was going Hillary regardless.

That said it's MAGA 2020 and beyond. Patience is a virtue.

pretty sure that in any online fight, the person who's got images of their face covered in cum online, loses.

youtu.be/mlF6ShIGXMQ
Mockery is encouraged. Note at no point does he explain why the Russians discovering HIllary is a twisted old battle axe and sharing that intel is bad for America.

I filtered Austria during the election

>Trump gives weekly address - Talks about Kate Steinle and sanctuary cities I hope he names the first 100 mills of border wall" Kates Wall."

youtube.com/watch?v=BwHnhsuaNbw

Thanks NNTNN.
I think so. Hard to tell which one I have it is since they all pop up as a blank space. I'll see if I can find it.

I had to filter Argentina. That one Argie was insufferable

I have no country or flag filtered.

This is apparently a common phenomenon in multicultural diverse nations, people try to steal copper wiring and end up getting literally fried because they're too stupid to test for electricity before grabbing it with both hands.

Gonna have to google "Jennifer Lawrence Butthole" every time she comes up in the news now. I want that fucker trending any time someone searches related to her.

>they let you

Where can I find complete Trump curse list?

that french tripfag who kept throwing out "anti-racist" b8 and almost everyone who would not shut the fuck up or ignore him

Pretty based. 28% of Male White Suburbanites are over 50. Compared to 36% for their female counterparts.

they're probably the six only to continue without layoffs

Even in the context of a fictional encounter, she devolved from sensible conversation into physical expression. Sad!

wow, it must be hard to be a Democratic woman

the wapo reporter who got btfo by trump over the picture of empty seats was fired by wapo years earlier

archive.is/J4GnZ

>Weigel, whose tenure lasted three months, apologized Thursday for writing on a private e-mail exchange that Matt Drudge should "handle his emotional problems more responsibly and set himself on fire." He also mocked Ron Paul, the Texas congressman, by referring to the "Paultard Tea Party."
lol

Fuck Drumbf, fuck /ptg/ all of you are zionist Jewish shills defending this Zionist Jewish puppet. /sg/ is the only safe thread still not infected by jidf

The one I posted in last thread? be more descriptive if you can

Not even electrical engineer and I know not to fuck with the electricity.

pretty sure her joo lawyers made google clean any search for her

Hi /sg/. I hope your night is going well.

Heather is also aware she gets the fewest views by an order of magnitude, she needs more love lads

Ok.

is it starting to feel christmassy yet?
I ask because I moved from my hometown to a very diverse town for uni and I haven't even seen a single christmassy thing other than one string of lights on the council flats in the distance