Is it really true that most whites in America are Hispanic?

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

Is it really true that most whites in America are Hispanic?

Caleb Butler
Caleb Butler

No, although a solid 30% of this country is shitskin spics now

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

I live in Texas and literally everyone is a walking 56% meme

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Lmfao that 56% amerimutt's attempt at hiding that froglike vocal sac with his beard

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

.. and its beautiful.

in all honesty I kinda feel bad for these guys, they are the literal 56% face we are all meming about. I suppose they will be kept posted here for a while and made fun of.

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

Yeah this is sadly true. How do we solve this?

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

No. White Americans are some of the best people on earth.

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

No. We don't traditionally count latinos as white. Every time you see a statistic that America will be "non-white majority by 20XX," that's because they're not counting latinos as white.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

it depends. south america is more brown, North america has indigenous folks mixed with spaniards, some come out white some come out looking like a tribe member. there was only like 10% indigenous left in mexico so that's why most mexicans look either white or brown.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Good info

John Johnson
John Johnson

god, I love this pic

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

I like the fact that they had to put up a guard as to keep the mutts away from her

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Daily reminder that if you see someone on here defending Lauren Southern, they are literally the guys in OPs pic.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

Like 99% the other is 56% white

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

No America es blanca

Kevin Young
Kevin Young

Spanish women are hot as fuck and i would gladly pollute my race for that shit

Parker Howard
Parker Howard

good

Landon White
Landon White

Most whites in California are Hispanic.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

If you look at Crime Statistics, it often puts Mexicans in with whites to make the statistics look worse. They cluster them together. It wasn't until recently that they halted that action as race retaliation started appearing and the government no longer needed to "crunch the numbers". But yes, a majority of them claim they are white, as do Jews.

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

ffffuck! I want to fertilize their bean fields! Bring on the le 56 memes if it means I can bone some spic ass.

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

Oh, dude, it's even getting worse. To pollute the stats even more, middle eastern is lumped in whites as well (at least according to job application updates in California). Maybe unrelated, but now the term "white" means you can be a mix of Caucasian, Middle Eastern, OR Hispanic.

Angel Mitchell
Angel Mitchell

Yes

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit