Is it really true that most whites in America are Hispanic?

Is it really true that most whites in America are Hispanic?

No, although a solid 30% of this country is shitskin spics now

I live in Texas and literally everyone is a walking 56% meme

Lmfao that 56% amerimutt's attempt at hiding that froglike vocal sac with his beard

.. and its beautiful.

in all honesty I kinda feel bad for these guys, they are the literal 56% face we are all meming about. I suppose they will be kept posted here for a while and made fun of.

Yeah this is sadly true. How do we solve this?

No. White Americans are some of the best people on earth.

No. We don't traditionally count latinos as white. Every time you see a statistic that America will be "non-white majority by 20XX," that's because they're not counting latinos as white.

it depends. south america is more brown, North america has indigenous folks mixed with spaniards, some come out white some come out looking like a tribe member. there was only like 10% indigenous left in mexico so that's why most mexicans look either white or brown.

Good info

god, I love this pic

I like the fact that they had to put up a guard as to keep the mutts away from her

Daily reminder that if you see someone on here defending Lauren Southern, they are literally the guys in OPs pic.

Like 99% the other is 56% white

No America es blanca

Spanish women are hot as fuck and i would gladly pollute my race for that shit

good

Most whites in California are Hispanic.

If you look at Crime Statistics, it often puts Mexicans in with whites to make the statistics look worse. They cluster them together. It wasn't until recently that they halted that action as race retaliation started appearing and the government no longer needed to "crunch the numbers". But yes, a majority of them claim they are white, as do Jews.

ffffuck! I want to fertilize their bean fields! Bring on the le 56 memes if it means I can bone some spic ass.

Oh, dude, it's even getting worse. To pollute the stats even more, middle eastern is lumped in whites as well (at least according to job application updates in California). Maybe unrelated, but now the term "white" means you can be a mix of Caucasian, Middle Eastern, OR Hispanic.

Yes