Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

I mean, if she lost weight, she'd look decent, maybe even beautiful.

fuck off kikes

kek

Isn’t she litterally Jewish ?

She's part Jewish.

Anyone else here really want to fuck that slut?
Like shes the type of bird you start messaging when you are 10 beers deep and go around her place and fuck her but don't tell any of your mates about her cause your embarrassed but it's such a turn on because shes so gross?

id eat that pssy

Yup, she was once THICC in a good way

strong cheese smell/10

It shall not perish!

>posts picture of Jew
Lmao you tried.

But shes jewish

k , heads up don't pop this tho

Chuck schumer is in her family, she isn't white. Also her face looks like a potato

mfw all these fb users can't tell it's a sarcastic picture

> 8379213621 burgers later

>(((Amy Schumer)))
>white aryan woman

poor amy. she had potential--she was cute in her twenties and seems like a fun person. her problem is that no one ever taught her how to carry herself with self respect. now she's coming hard up on forty and is basically a fat, washed-up slag.

fat

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

good post

lol my ID
>21 rats

jew/10

i'd hit it

I'm not too sure about this, can you elaborate some more

who doesnt love a slam piggy

>THIS WHOLE POST

What the fuck did i just read

> Jew
> White Aryan Woman

Yeah, okay...

>schumer
so white

>Chewbacca-like roars
kek

Still ugly

That’s a nice story.

That's a kike

>part
fuck off kike

Yep, Kike grill is worst grill. slide thread on /pol? NAWWW no such T H A N G

New pasta. Well done.

horrible prose

God, that Miss Piggy redesign is absolutely abhorrent. It looks like Senator Chuck Schumer with a pair of tits and a blond wig,

No wonder the new Muppets show failed.