Why didn't all shinobi operate like anbu?

Why didn't all shinobi operate like anbu?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/seZtGXfvADdq-IkmGCpi1Q/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apparently ANBU are only elite agents, fodder shinobi like that first teacher of naruto would be useless in ANBU operations.

Because then they'd die even quicker whenever a major villain showed up.

Have you seen how hard ANBU job?

because then all the shinobi would actually be cool and stealthy but we can't have that in a battle-shonen pandering to children we need more stupid looking transformations and energy attacks

I assume you're talking about stealth and shit like that and it has to do with masking your chakra most high level shinobi can feel chakra close to them and other vague things like someone's presence or bloodlust

the AMBU are masters of hiding chakra and blodlust

They call them ninjas, but they're actually magic warriors acting like well organized mercs. ANBU are the real ninjas of the setting, but not all missions a village gets are ninja-oriented, so not all shinobi need to be ANBU.
Also, most would die really fast.

Because the ANBU were highly underutilized.

They appeared here and there to look cool, but they had no real significance to the story, plot, or world of Naruto.

Why did Voldemort let people who blatantly practiced the dark arts and had tried to kill him come to Hogwarts unchallenged?

This was during Book 7, right?

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/seZtGXfvADdq-IkmGCpi1Q/

Fuck off, Narutard. You always make the same thread.

No, even in book 1, Lucius Malfoy is allowed to be governor of Hogwarts, despite Voldemort knowing he's evil and tried to kill him many times.

The point is that many authors don't care about putting people into realistic situations. Just convenient ones.

Voldemort? Don't you mean Dumbledore?

Whichever it is. Just like Naruto, I paid more attention to the more interesting secondary characters.

because then it would be an anime about ninjas, instead of magical alien furfaggotry

Are you me? I was just thinking about this earlier. I thought about how much better Naruto would be if Anbu behavior was standard.

Instead of wizards, people are trained to act like ninja. Every village is like this, and there is very little freedom. In comes the new generation, who challenges this and believes that individualism and freedom are needed to fix the shinobi world.

This gets rid of the idiotic desire for peace that drives the show(considering shinobi literally exist to make money via fighting/spying) .
Make it about the vibrant youth of Naruto's generation(with the same personalities as in the show), and how they contrast the rigid ninja way they grew up in.

They were there to job

Because not everyone is talented enough to be a green beret.

Fuck I wish Naruto had leaned more towards the Bridge arc style of things. a small group of ninja doing ninja things and didn't go full retard on zen magic and I CAN SEE. Fucking goddamn the wasted potential. You know what I want to see? I want to see Naruto written by the guy who wrote Black Lagoon. Now that would be something to fucking see. However that shithead can't even complete his own story let alone adapt someone else's. Or who knows? Maybe it'd be such a breath of fresh air he'd find some motivation just out of novelty. Anyhow, daily reminder that Black Lagoon will never be finished.

because they're a dropped concept who were probably gonna have a plot point that would help them standout against other shinobi
like Danzo, Sai, and Yamato

that reminds me, was Sai not the most useless ninja introduced in the entire run? He's basically the worst character to get screen time. all these OP dudes and here he is with a "ninjutsu" that involves taking forever to animate ink which will be destroyed instantly. holy shit he was useless.

>no real significance

They were the CIA of their villages. Trained spec ops ninjas that did reconnaissance and clandestine missions that undermined other villages.

It doesn't help that the ANBU show barely any unique skills outside of main characters like Kakashi. I think that there may have been some ANBU doing cool shit to kill one of Pain's summons' in the anime, but for the most part people like Sai and Yamato look forgettable to people with photographic memory and their sole purpose is to get fucked by enemies to make the main characters look stronger.