I spent all day thinking about I really fucking hate niggers. It consumed my whole day...

I spent all day thinking about I really fucking hate niggers. It consumed my whole day, and it's all I thought about during work.

Anyone else have this problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCcB3q66WFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only when I work with wiggers
and the rare nigger that never lasts very long anyway

no

c'mon guys just dont reply

i hate niggers and white women dating.

thats my biggest grudge right now. if it werent that i wouldnt care what niggers do.

I don't really care if a white woman dates outside of their race. I think its bad, but it doesn't make me angry. I just think it should be illegal, and they should do community service or something.

Actual fucking niggers though. I get really fucking upset whenever I see one. I enter a "fight or flight" feeling because I expect them to attack me. I fucking hate them so much!

Good, let the butthurt flow through you.

I hate liberals much more than niggers desu.

Sounds like somebody needs to get BLACKED ;-)

LOOK AT THIS HOW DO YOU LIKE FUCKING NIGGERS WHEN YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?????? FUCK NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU NIGGERS FUCK YOU NIGGERS FUCK YOU NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus dude. Get off the internet and go meet people in real life.

Not because you hate black people but because your sound like a faggot.

I'm not racist, I just hate niggers and followers of Abrahamic faiths. I want all of those individuals gone.

lol

>that ID
>wH1+
>whit
>white

what do they mean by this?

Fuck niggers

That because this site gets bombarded 24/7 with nigger SPAM

The black guy in OP is showing you the size of your penis
>ITT micro peens mad at black people because they can't even beat black guys to the white women

Get good at life or fuck off, isn't that what conservatism is about? Survival of the fittest? Get fucking fit.

You are the utmost beta of beta males. Perhaps an omega.

Be honest with yourself, we’re on an anonymous image board. Do you resent black people because you feel like they have more success with white women then you do? Because you make it seem painfully obvious.

the fight or flight thing happens to me as well and im a spic. believe me when i tell you that it happens with all races when it comes to the nigs.

i dont hate all black people some a hard working, i was recently employed at an amazon warehouse and have witnessed the laziness of a true nigger from the inner city, its like they don't have a single hard working bone in there body

>look at your penis
>it is dis small
>see how my fingas are togetha?

Two years ago, I finally found a job where I don't have to deal with niggers anymore.
Unfortunately, I have to look at their black faces on t.v. and hear their shitty music on the radio.
If we're going to solve the nigger problem, we have to stop being lazy and take action.

We all have those days.

White woman giving themselves too blacks is disgusting. They should be shamed for there race mixing.

No. They are generally a mild annoyance. And plenty of them are good people.

You don't have to hate others to love your own people. I am an extremely ethnocentric white person. I think about my own people, not other people.

Maybe I would feel different if I lived in America.

now that its snowing i throw construction tacks on niggers drive ways late at night.

She didn’t fuck this one did she? I thought it was a cute light brown boy.

why do niggers grow their fingernails like that?

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=MCcB3q66WFU --- you will stop hating all blacks after watching this

It's a black man redpilling a white man

What is actually wrong with white people? This type of hate is pure insanity. Actual colonizers and slavers didn’t harbor this kind of delusion.

Makes it easier for us to roll blunts desu
I don't know why ReviewBrah does it though
ReviewBrah's are so nicely manicured and french tipped I wouldn't be surprise if he dresses up as a grandma at night and gets fucked by horned up coked up Floridians after dark