HELP

I need an hapa, I mean they have the best from both races the whites and asians. It would be antes easy way to create the perfecto race

That's a really gay flag

It's bolivia you stupid cunt

what race are you

Idk maybe castizo or mestizo, give me a skin color scheme to make an idea

There is literally nothing wrong with hapa futurism.

Get off my board and kys please

Why should I kill myself

She a cutie

>falling for the "katya is half asian" meme just because she has a cute round face

Hapas always remind me pugs. Cute, but notably emotionally retarded, and prone to an anomaly of genetic health defects.

Chances are you’ll end up with an extremely feminist Bolivian birlocha. Like Bolivia’s First Lady miss Gabriela zapata. Or like maite beishuuu

I call it o-bolivion. I hope you enjoy your evo forever.

What city are you from?

Cochabamba

I hate that leftist cunt. He repealed the prívate investment.

I’ve been there once in 2010. It was very dirty and there were a shit ton of street dogs on the loose there. Actually, I saw filth and street dogs in every Bolivian city I visited. What’s up with that?

Murdoch, that's kind of disrespectful timing, no?

Nah bruh. Bolivia is China’s playground. I’ve read the seat of government has a drinking water shortage because the water is being diverted to be used for cyanide mining in the Andes by no other than the Chinese. Is that true?

If you reproduce with a hapa female, the offspring becomes almost completely white in appearance. East asian genes are very recessive.

The big problem I see is that male offspring of these relationships often have mental health issues. Society can be quite cruel to the males while putting the females on a pedestal. In a similar way that red/auburn haired white females are treated compared to red/auburn haired males (unless you amp it up to Josh Homme alpha levels for red haired, or Brandon Lee for hapa).

Yeah, but she's probably a horrid cunt.
>Russian
>weeb
>attention whore
Such a shame.

Okay, not trying to white knight, but then why does everyone get on Tara McCarthy's balls for being less than a quadroon?

Her attitude is bitchy and entitled, I won't argue against that.

Thats thanks to most of the population. They are mostly indígens who lack of any hygene notion. Unfortunately the real and true mestizos or whites are pretty rare. because some indigens consider themselves mestizo or white.

Thats true user, Evo decided to expell american investment. In order to bring those filthy chinks.

How white are you? If you were to breed with a hapa your Amerindian genes combined with her half Asian ones would make horrible Asian loooking kids.

You're in South America aren't you? Aren't you overrun with mongol hybrid natives already?

Don't try to play God without earning it...

>Akira
Don't get me wrong I fucking love that movie, watched it 26 times in my whole lifetime. But please stop with the larping.

I’ve been to Bolivia a while ago. People there look like a hybrid between chinks and Abos. And the self Called whites are brown nipple Manlets. Nothing good can come from those genes mixed up with hapa genes.

There are actual White Europeans in Bolivia, they're called Mennonites. They also exist in Mexico however sometimes the spics murder them if they're out of their villages. Then again pretty much everybody that isn't a mestizo mongrel or an Indio gets killed in Beanerland.

A 19

Post a picture of your arm

Fuck Mexico and Mexicans man. They are a violent horde of criminals invading us by the millions. Yes I am aware of the mennonites in Bolivia. They make a really yummy cheese called Mennonite cheese lol. 10/10 uma delicia.

I did not see any light skinned and blonde person in Bolivia. At least in Mexico their highest class is white passing, however in Bolivia their high class looked like le 56% face lol.

he's basically in the fat chicks womb

The memes have ascended beyond the dreams

It would be a LARP to deny the truth

Okay

Fucking spic doesn't know an arm from a leg.

Silly Spic, Hapas are for white men.