Still standing

Kirishima
Deku
Iida
Ochako
Sero
Todoroki

Other urls found in this thread:

itechpost.com/articles/61781/20161205/hero-academia-season-2-spoilers-news-updates-new-teaser-video.htm
strawpoll.me/12192257
strawpoll.me/12192257/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first post for our grapy overlord

>Still standing
>Ochako

Threads ruined. Wrap it up boys. Try again.

Was she KO'd? I didn't see her get knocked out last chapter.

baconfucker is NOT standing

he is either one of those who got raped by Tin's tin off screen because he's a ranged one

or he is not there to begin with (which is a loss by default, same for bakugay)

Yeah either she's still standing or not participating like Todoroki

I guess she could have gotten KO'd off-screen?

Sorry son, grapehaters have to stick to their own thread. We all agreed on this in the last thread

based Grapebro

Grapebros are the strongest of all BnHA factions

Except we see the range guys get KO'd offscreen here
Well I guess we'll find out. I don't imagine anyone to be still standing for long.

This was supposed to be the normal thread. I thought you were gonna make a thread that specifically had Grapefag in the main post. You can't just hijack a thread. Go make your own.

I'm new to this anime, why does that guy have a bird for a head??

I made this thread you fucking moron, this is the grape thread. Why don't you stop shitting up mine and go make your own? You can post all the poorly drawn guro you want

Some types of "quirks"(super powers people are born with) result in furries in Boku No Hero Academia

Like Dog Mayor

Just make another thread if it triggers you so much.

prove it.

Also the fuck is guro?

>the fuck is guro?
Holy fuck, how new are you? Not even to Sup Forums, to the internet in general.

There's no point to a thread yet anyway and we don't need constant threads cause they only breed cancer.

Looked it up. That's a weird fetish to have user. Not judging but seriously not sure how you can find that erotic. Dunno why you're asking me to draw some though.

Is that what all this grape/anti-grape stuff is? You getting upset at the threads being made and arguing with yourself to "prove" that too many threads will lead to cancer? You do realize mods can see samefagging, right?

I mean it's just kinda weird at this point.

Yeah like you, the thread has only been alive for half an hour and you've been whining the entire time.

Cards on the table here; I'm not the grapesfag and I just started shitposting this thread to see what it's like to ruin a thread since he claimed this one. Might even start a hunger game while we wait. For fun.

Yeah this is odd - you don't see Todoroki or Ochako actually stepping forward to fight Tintin. I hope they do fight Mirio - feels odd to exclude them.

I bet you thought that sounded clever in your head

not really. Shit's fuckin weird and not sure what it has anything to do with any of this. Can only assume you are asking for it.

They're going to jump out and attack him from behind.

>deleting your grapes pictures
?

And we see Ochako present at the gym. Well I'm probably overthinking this.
That would be consistent with Ochako's sneak + CQC approach and Todoroki's "Focus Hogging" approach.

You actually don't see him in the gym at all and he doesn't seem to contribute to the ranged attack with the other kids. Which is kinda weird. Maybe he's already aware of his quirk so knew it wouldn't work?

What would have caused that?

I don't care what anyone says, Izuku is the best and cutest boy!

Yeah I have more than one size for each of them and I keep posting the shitty thumbnail version on accident

Todoroki is more hybrid than just range, and he is at a higher level - like it or not. Ochako-. Well let's see what actually happens. I suspect she might try the sneak thing too.

Where's your ultimate techinique Uraraka?

okay I will stop posting here forever if someone draws a picture of Bacon walking in on Momo being graped and then hanging himself

your choice, grapehaters

I'm not Uraraka!

>Todoroki is
defeated

see

Thinking about it the only way for Ochako to really be effective against this guy is for her to get him with her quirk when isn't paying attention. If he starts floating and can't hide in the ground he'd be the most vulnerable he can be Earaserhead's quirk not withstanding. Besides that she's kinda useless in this situation.

Unfortunately, Sero is not in it to win it, you can see his elbow behind Tintin.

If she can do her sneak attack stuff, that would be a good start for sure. But we know Mirio ain't going down.

Actually besides using Zero Gravity to trap him how WOULD you beat Mirio with the rest of Class 1 A's powers?

>starts floating
>his pants fall off in front of uraraka
>she can't resist and must handjob it (mental conditioning due to her "3000 yen" part-time job)
>gravity deactivated
just as planned, etc.

See here
and
He isn't visible with the other ko'd kids and neither his fire or his ice attacks were part of the assault.

counterrequesting cute pictures of the bnha girls.

will any girl ever touch grapes balls?

ahem

The only way I can think besides the zero g would be either have sero cover all surfaces with tape so when he takes a breath he gets caught. Although he'd just need to hold his breath again to get out so not really that effective. Or have Todoroki basically go full fire heat and try and smoke him out and burn him when he takes a breath. Although that's a bit extreme and could be dangerous for both todo and Tin tin.

This "technique" stuff might be a callback to what "Kemi" was talking about when she fought Deku. Well, we'll see.

momo will fondle his balls a lot when sexually servicing him after they marry

tsuyu also already has thank you for posting this picture for me while I was writing this post, Grapebro

Well he's got you there. She is infact touching his balls.

Denki and Jirou were both options - Jirou's sound wave would fuck up Mirio's shit which is why he took her out first.

Denki had one shot to really do some damage

Actually range in general would rekt him if they didn't all fire at the same time like a bunch of fucking plebs. Civil War soldiers knew to shoot in volleys.

>teleportation and super strength (can and will knockout fully erect, I mean hardened Kirishima with one punch in the next chapter) ON TOP of phasing

>"his Quirk is nothing to admire"

this guy is like an in-universe Bakugofag (except doing it for Tintin), with the amounts of damage control he does

>Kemi

officially it's Camie

Oh yeah. There's a few more options if you take into account the downed students. I just meant with who they have.

They might be going somewhere if they tie it into Kemi's "technique", but yeah until I see otherwise I'm with you how the fuck is phasing not the most overpowered shit

Officially it's Toga, you baka gaijin

>Tintin has the power to get naked
>Hagakure needs to get naked to have power

how powerful would their children be?

John Cena

Well I don't know about power but their child would be shameless.

Extremely powerful nudists

>look up: Season 2 air date
>"The story will start on Chapter 22 and will end on Chapter 44 of the manga created by Kohei Horikoshi"

and there are still retards arguing and thinking there will be more than just the sports festivities in season 2

I don't see Mirio losing, I do see Deku and maybe one or two other characters surpassing Mirio's expectations.

But if this shit drags on for another chapter so help me god

Only Sports has been confirmed for a while now.

>I don't see Mirio losing,

is Mirio the new Bakuwinner?

Fuck that is not a lot of chapters.

He's the new "For fuck's sake Hori get on it" character.

>season 1 was 22
>season 2 is 22

really...makes...them almonds... activate

Hori's pacing was quicker back then, to be fair. And also had more WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS

Season 2 should start with "Zero Gravity", then, if it's chapter 22. An Ochako and Shiggy chapter.

Toga, Fire Guy, and black hole guy.

>Todobacon got raped by Mirio
>"Fire Guy" can

also

>"black hole guy"
>villain alliance

Predictions
>Ochako gets KO'd because too busy watching Deku
>Kirishima gets NOTHING PERSONNEL KID'd because Mirio taunts Bakugou
>Deku wins a moral victory but jobs

How long until she finally gets in on the action?

i dont see todoroki unconcious, though?

the unnamed teacher in this picture has a stronger quirk than sugarlips

I'm starting to think he got into yuueei only because of some affirmative action laws for non-Nihonjin (his grand/-father was clearly Okinawan kokujin, so he will never be fully Japanese even though he got Japanese citizenship automatically from his Japanese mother)

Already KO'd

For God's sake Hori will you let Deku just punch or leg-day someone soon?

I want my payoff

Shoot Style Payoff will blow your fucking mind.

You know at first Mina just look meh to me because of the silly hair and costume, but she's really growing on me

(you)

She is unfortunately the "Destructo Disc" of the series.

>sugarlips
I fucking forgot he was a character.
He's gutsman so why doesn't he do more?

I want the same kind of hype as when Deku first punched Stain with 5% Detroit Smash

>he thinks its bait

how can you be so delusional?

Will she ever get the spotlight?

She literally appears on every page you greedy fuck

I have this. Close enough.

>Stain
>Deku's in his beta suit
But sure its only covering the sports festival

>ANN

>not bacon hanging himself
>Grapes hanging himself for no reason

Grapes loves women and Jirou is the one ugly girl he doesn't care about at all (canon)

I mean Stain pops up in the Sports Festival to cripple Iida's brother

And Deku's suit?

not even, I got it from here
itechpost.com/articles/61781/20161205/hero-academia-season-2-spoilers-news-updates-new-teaser-video.htm

Well that pic has hanging, NTR, and Grapes so its good enough.

>Todoroki
Don't think he's in the rumble cuz of failing to get the license otherwise he would be on the ground with the rest of the long-rangers.

again, how is it NTR? Grapes isn't attracted to the ugly Jirou at all

he only wants Momo, Tsuyu, Mina and Uraraka, in this order

Failing to get the license just means you take a crash course in March.

>strawpoll.me/12192257
So, in conclusion
strawpoll.me/12192257/r
>38% of the posters are animeonly fags (surprisingly low!)
after that the popularity for arcs is
>Sports
>Hideout Raid
>School Trip
>Field Training
>Bakugou Spergout #42
>Entrance Exam
>USJ
>Battle Trial
>End of Term Test
>Quirk Apprehension Test
>Hero License Exam
I guess people really hate that autistic sperg Inasa, that's why they dislike his arc the most

Yes and? Also

>17 Ips
wew

Doesnt matter. In that pic it is.

>Sero
Sero is down. It's Satou who is still standing.

While we wait for spoilers, why don't we share our favorite things about Mineta?