Raildex thread discussion

Misaka Mikoto is very badass in the Railgun manga chapter 92!

wat

We Kaiju now.

Did I miss a TL thread?

>152663899
Just some other general thread that has most of the pages posted.

No, this is new.

Mikoto is a chuuni

I adore this Mikoto

Why is her ass blushing?

So, what do we call this Mikoto?

Gekotank? Biriju? Millions in property damage?

>Kamachi trades superhero Mikoto for yandere Mikoto

Fuckin hell. I ship Mikotouma but she's better having adventures and a life outside him.

If her kaijuu was a gigantic gekota my sides wouldn't survive

Best Mikoto

I didn't realize Mikoto was this stronk.

Get in the fucking Kaiju Mikoto

Blame the Railgun anime only shit and Kamachi doing very little with her outside making her a brain dead retard for some guy that is just now starting to kinda know she exists

KIMI WA

KIKO ERU

It's one of those cases where she's strong, but there's a lot of stronger characters.

And even more weaker characters.

One of the criteria to be a level 5 is to be a one man army after all. It's just easy to forget because of the bullshit characters such as Fiamma "Fuck you I win" of the Right and Almighty "I'll just take the planet and push it somewhere else" Thor.

Counting only science side, she is pretty OP. It's the magic faggots that are full of bullshit.

Leaving out magic side, Mikoto was always strong on the science side. Only Accelerator, Kakine, and Rensa as a counter are stronger.

>Only Accelerator, Kakine, and Rensa as a counter are stronger.

Let's take a look at the chart. Yep, checks out.

Gunha, too.

Shit

Gunha is magic.

Say that to a mage and they'll burn your face away for talking shit

Update is a few months late.

Well, she's either horribly outclassing or horribly outclassed, she's never really had much close to her relative level except for maybe the Russian army which she still outclassed by a lot.

What the hell are you talking about?

Gemstones are the exact opposite of magic. In fact, magic was made because people were jealous of gemstones and similar individuals.

Gemstones are people who have natural born powers. It's not esper or magic of the current age, but something older. But it's still closer to magic given how their powers work.

That escalated quickly.

No. Did you even read what I posted. It's farther from magic than espers are. Espers are basically just using a different format of magic, while utilizing the same form of energy as Gemstones (espers and Gemstones use AIM, the magic side uses magic power and Telesma).

Aleister is crying in his pisstube as he reads people write this shit.

Is Frenda resurrected yet

>Gemstones use AIM
I don't remember this. Gemstones almost always are involved in magic-related stories. That can't be a coincidence. if AIM is truly the source of their powers, then Gunha wouldn't be such a mystery to AC as a whole.

Gemstones do use AIM. He's a mystery because his powers' effects cannot be properly described since his AIM cannot be properly analyzed. Read Fanfare SS.

>Gemstones almost always are involved in magic-related stories
No. The only time gemstones were involved with magic was when Ollerus rescued the 50 or so gemstones around the world and trashed Gunha. And maybe Claire in Kamisato's faction.

Izzard is working on it. He needs the Philosopher's Stone to revive her, which only Terra knew the final three incantations to create.

And that Himegami's power only works on vampires which is pretty damn specific.

Mikoto has been showing off her strength a lot in NT user. Since NT13 she's been doing crazy awesome shit. Also, she's not really a brain dead retard, she's saved Touma's life multiple times.

All gemstone powers are specific since they were born with those powers as an effect of their environment. Call it a natural adaptation of sorts, which nature uses to maintain balance. This is explained in NT2.

Citation needed. Aim and magic can't mix, that was established since the beginning, but, yet, Aisa comes out find even though her power is kept in checked by the magic side with no negative side effects.

>only time
And Aisa and Izzard. Even vampires of magical origin are related to Deep Blood.

Citation for what? Gunha's AIM? Like I said, raed fanfare:
>>Impossible to analyze. That was the result of the Kiharas' research. They couldn't even tell if there were valuable AIM diffusion fields to be made use of. This was one of the rare few things in Academy City that existed completely as a black box, and this was Gunha's ability.
>>The waves that were shrouded in mystery, a punch that was swung at the speed of sound, like an American comic hero, it couldn't be stopped, and it surpassed all logic—besides, the theory itself was suspect. He was such a strange esper.
>>In fact, to Nayuta, the AIM diffusion field around this guy was rather unstable. Even when he was not doing anything obvious, she still couldn't visualize him in this state. Maybe there was some power obstructing the sighting of the AIM diffusion field.

>Aim and magic can't mix
Wrong. AIM is not the one causing the rejection reaction, but rather the way espers' brains are rewired by the Curriculum. AIM itself has no effect on normal magicians. What doesn't mix is Telesma and AIM.

>vampires
Not inherently magical or of magical origin. The magic side only fears them because their apparent immortality implies infinite magic power.

>Deep Blood being held back by the cross
There is no incompatibility between gemstone and esper powers (powers, not users) and magic. Himegami herself is not using magic.

>she's not really a brain dead retard
>level 5
>not retarded

She's definitely the least retarded level 5.

Citation that Gemstones use AIM. Gunha is unreliable and vague. They could easily be assuming it's AIM field, but the truth of the matter is it's unknown and could be something else entirely.

>AIM is not the one causing the rejection reaction, but rather the way espers' brains are rewired by the Curriculum. AIM itself has no effect on normal magicians.
Where was this said? Cause so far everything magic and science doesn't mix.

>Not inherently magical or of magical origin.
All magic in the setting are related to legends, myths, religion, deities, and so on. Like Strike the Blood, Toaru used Cain as a source. Sounds 100% magic to me.

>There is no incompatibility between gemstone and esper powers (powers, not users) and magic. Himegami herself is not using magic.
Let's say this might be true, it still doesn't explain why Gemstones are typically relevant to magic side.

I'd say that would be Misaki. Or maybe the number 6 based on the fact that he keeps the most distance from the madness.

>Pendex is about as strong as black winged Accelerator.
What the fuck? With the way black winged Accelerator has been hyped up I don't see how she's powerful.

She has access to all the spells in her Grimoires and has a fuck ton of mana. She's basically a magic god but is extremely restricted by how slow and singular her automated defense is. So power wise, she is up there, but would probably get torn a new one by black wings while John's Pen is trying to analyze and counter him.

Is it just me or is Mikoto drawn slightly different than usual this chapter? Is it because she's getting a lot of EXP?

Not that guy but. AC espers use AIM. AC espers are just artificial gemstones, due to the whole "the induction of the paranormal using drugs" thing. Ergo gemstones use AIM.

I want to marry this kaiju

Fuyukawa style has been changing a little lately

Yes, but we just resurrected the first half

She got upgraded

>Biribiri is actually having fun
She may be the least crazy and most stable Level 5, but there's still something unhinged in her.

>I'll just take the planet and push it somewhere else

Does a person with no conflicting desire still gets some damage from WR?

Lol Gunha as well and we don't know anything about number 6

Nah he is science side

On what AC's economy is based on?

Every level 5 have crack in their mind

>They could easily be assuming it's AIM field
Do you know who Nayuta is? Her one trait is that she see's AIM fields. If she says it's AIM fields, it's AIM fields. Furthermore, Gemstones are called as such precisely because they are "natural" espers. They use the same principles.
>>And that remained true whether it was an esper artificially created using drugs and electric stimuli or one of the people known as Gemstones who were espers that had been created by chance due to a combination of things in the natural environment.

>Where was this said?
Not explicitly, but if you're not retarded you can see that if that was the case, magicians would not be able to cast magic in AC at all. Vento only started to experience the rejection reaction when the Artificial Heaven was activated, and Birdway explicitly says in NT2 that the rejection reaction is caused by the espers' brain being rewired so that the natural way of converting life force to magic power becomes harmful. IF AIM and magic power "don't mix" then esper powers would fizzle in London/France and all magic would fizzle in AC.

>why Gemstones are typically relevant to magic side
They're not. Stop pulling things out of your ass. Did all the research organizations in SS2 belong to the magic side? Himegami is the exception, not the norm.

>All magic in the setting are related to legends
And there's a practical in-universe reason for that. Please, read NT2. And actually learn what "magic" and "magicians" in this series means. Here's a protip: no one is born a magician.\

Do you want me to post the old pasta (made before NT2) that explains the power systems in Index?

>On what AC's economy is based on?

bad sentence, try:
>On what is AC's economy based?
>What is AC's economy based on?

As for the actual question, their economy is probably super good because they can make so much crazy tech that no-one else can.

And she still wouldn't beat a saint

So now Mikoto makes Kaiju. Awesome

At least she gets to live out her shounen fantasies

To be honest, this sounds stupid. Railgun needs good antagonist's.
As well as Accelerator manga, or I can never be satisfied with them.

Isn't creating a kaiju basically wasting all the energy that went into creating the kaiju? Why not take all that electricity used to form a humanoid body, and just shoot it as a raw attack?

Rule of cool

What fun is that? If there is a chance to be a part of a giant monster battle, it is every man's(female) obligation to seize that opportunity.

>If Kuriba is destroyed the city is fucked
>But the longer she stays around the more damage this fight will cause
Basically the whole arc hinges on the cards and the real Kuriba finding a solution.

>Mikoto is only thinking with his /m/ dick at this moment

Considering her love of manga and vidya it's not surprising

The upper ranks look quite different when you clean up dead/isekai'd characters and irreversibly lost states.

Fixed.

Nothing is immune from Kamachi's nerfing hand

>You have to be this strong to stay relevant
>Marian, Accelerator and Kazakiri above the line

Really is a shame what happened to Beetle. I had such high hopes for him, but now he's just science Stiyl with even fewer cool scenes.

It's like you're implying angel accelerator isn't a total badass

>relevant

Aiwass is technically the antagonist of Accel right now

Railgun is running out of free calendar space for Mikoto before it just mixes entirelly with Index. There's only so much you can do with the villains.

>This Accel chapter
Holy fuck, when will Anti-Skill ever catch a fucking break?
You know what would make for a good spin-off? Just the story of a no-name guy, fresh out of school being all energetic and excited to join up with Anti-Skill. He then proceeds to witness every nightmare and disaster that takes place in this hellhole week in and week out. I just want to see how jaded someone can get after putting up with this bullshit.

Those are fodder comapre to the sanintsonly espares who can fight saint is #1 , #2 and #7

Gunha would have a rough time I'd imagine, if it was one of the stronger ones like Acqua.

r8 my buy niggas

10/10

OI UNLUCKY

Unlucky is ded.

You are at a party when this guy walks up to you and rejects your waifu's ass.

It's been a few years. Shouldn't a new Railgun or Index anime be in the works

>passport cover
>no wallet, remote cover, wiimote cover, vibrator controller cover, etc.
At least print her face on the many condoms that you'll never end up using because you're a loser white virgin who will never get laid.

He was last seen trying to catch a Pokemon while updating said chart in December.

It better be railgun, please no fripside OP though.

Railgun is being held hostage until Index 3, and now NT18 is being held hostage until Index 3.

>rejects your waifu's ass.

This is a problem.

>It better be railgun
Why is that the adaptation of sister's arc in railgun S is the best out of all the animated material? How come the spin off anime beat the original's anime?