Tfw shitskin

>tfw shitskin
>tfw date aryan grill
>tfw hate her for being a race traitor and liberal but that is the only reason she s dating me

wut do, an hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumbex.com/beric838.tumblr/photo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's a man

n- n- naaah
p- proof?

Ugly girl unless proven, you cunt

wat fak

>falling for Sup Forumstard memes about muh aryanhood, muh race mixing, muh liberals, muh shitskins
This entire board is a joke, full of substandard people spewing memes left and right

Snap out of the memes and Sup Forumstard faggottry and start living your life as you should, fag

Half white > Non-white imo

just kill her when you are done

Are you sure?

Show benis

God fucking damn she's unattractive

Nice body, but a face for radio. She has a stronger chin than Jake Lamotta.

She’s sort of a butter face. Look we never claimed all Aryan women are hot. But at least they’re not niggers. Having sex with niggers is, well, it’s gross I get sort of shook when I shake a black guy’s hand. Their so hard and rough and yuck. I can’t imagine having sex with a black person

Dump her and date a girl who is your own race you faggot

One of my super racist Irish buddies who's been to prison like 8 times once told a bunch of black dudes who were trying to get him riled up about white girls "Bro, why are you proud that some dumb white bitch is treating you like her little pet, like a literal fucking mongrel puppy in a purse". They just stood there. I was dumbfounded. I was expecting us to break out into a fight. Instead they just started bashing white girls together for different reasons and laughing alot. It was a good time.

you realize you only have that view because you have no other possible view of reality. you re a shitskin so you re defensive about it, while I accept it. mexico is a shithole that has never accomplished anything worthwhile compared to aryan nations, you should learn from them instead of being offended by their superiority.

that lady pretty ugo for a "race" traitor. OP - why don't you tell us a little about yourself. You're poo in the loo? She looks like 100iq tier, honestly.

Ues, definitely

>mfw aryaboos

got a pic of hand? i betcha ring finger is longer than pointer. this is my litmus test for transfags. It's easy once you know what to look for. If they're still "x x" with longer ring finger - best to avoid - as they have high test and big clits, higher incidence of breast cancer, lower intellect, etc. etc. etc.

Collect your toll.

Thanks for taking another ugly white girl out of our gene pool.

Butter face > butter body

bost benis

You make her pay the toll, mate. It is in your blood, you can't help but follow your instincts and ruin her beauty for all time by killing her, her family and any offspring you may have.

Resist as long as you want, eventually the toll will be paid in full.

this

>>tfw hate her for being a race traitor and liberal but that is the only reason she s dating me

woke af.

show boipucci

pleb opinion that only works for extreme cases

Redpill her. Then break up with her and get the hottest shitskin qt you can find. Be proud of your own heritage. Have kids, and teach them the importance of identity and culture, rather than globalist marxist mutts

Fags that look at the face.
You should only see the top or back of their heads.

>he fell for the memes

just post a link to the news article when you finally make her pay the toll

Post Op

and hands - to check for sexual dimorphism...

>this is what white women look like without makeup on

I have this view because Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in general are in fact filled to the brim with the dregs of society for the most part, being defensive has nothing to do with it, 4channers, as you have put it yourself in your meme example, have accomplished nothing worthwhile compared to the accomplishment from other people they often gloat about. You've fallen for the stormnigger narrative that equates being white to automatically being productive, intelligent, or a pillar of society.

By all means and purposes you should stop seeing this girl to protect muh Aryan race from muh jooish sealed fate, some white, 22 year old edgy warhammer 4k larping meme demands it, deus vult!

Have her do something like take care of an orphan and not have kids

Its not that big a deal

I didn't say I wouldn't fuck her dipshit.

Only 1 to-do.

Doggy style.

OP is a larping shitskin, what's new.
tumbex.com/beric838.tumblr/photo

Other than white on white breeding, I see white on any other race breeding as an infiltration and advancement of white DNA. Yeah pure white people need more numbers A LOT, but a white woman breeding with a non white or a white man breeding with a non white producing half white children is better than nothing at all. If brown people didn't mate with us, there's a chance the dwindling white race would not even exist anymore even as a half breed race. And the more we inflitrate the Earth's DNA the more funny it will be if we get genocided and then you guys are constantly reminded of us forever when one of you pops out with blonde hair or blue or green eyes, like we are there forever trolling you for hating us.

Moar bleech 4 u

>she's a man

Pffft that's a very average looking germanic woman.

>those feet

Look at that witch chin jesus.