Judeo-Christian values

>Judeo-Christian values

How did "conservatives" in the US fall for this nonsense so easily, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A half century of neocon subversion and infiltration.

The Zohar and the Babylonian talmud are totally Judeo-Christian values

>conservatives" in the US

Because they are naive and gullible and believe whatever the jewish media tells them to believe.

Just look at the Iraq War, white Republicans were more than happy to die for some Jewish neocons that want nothing more than all white christian males to be wiped out.

...but why did people allow this to happen to their churches, politicians, institutions, etc.? I mean, religious southerners as recently as the 1980's weren't associated with "Christian Zionism" to any great degree. But then it's like someone pulled a lever, and they all fell down the chute. Why did they go along with this stuff instead of telling the subverters to fuck off?

Americans stopped reading books when the newspaper came about. It has only gotten worse for the people here. If they’d just actually read a proper translation of the Bible there would be no kikes in america

Scofield Bible and dispensationalism/antinomianism.

old testament

because all conservatism in America, besides "neoconservatism", was destroyed and neocons are literally just former Trotskyite globalist communists.

Not only do they have all the money they want from Wall street and Hollywood, if you even try to oppose them you are called a Nazi.

If molesting children is a value, I guess Jews and Christians particularly catholics have the same values.

Well considering Catholics worship graven images you can extrapolate.

Dispensationalism is what caused it. American Protestants rejected their historic doctrines during the 1800s (especially the "Second Great Awakening), and when the full consequences of doing this came knocking in the form of liberalism, the reactionary "fundamentalist" movement coalesced around a paltry replacement for its anti-Judaic historic doctrines known as "dispensationalism", which teaches that the apostate Jews were right all along about the Old Testament.

>Judeo-Christian
False dichotomy.
>14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

>16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

>17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

>18And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Talmudists aren't Jews, they are the Synagogue of Satan. Talmudism has no ties to the religion of the ancient Israelites. Christians are Israelites. Stop kiking up Christianity.

This is literally what controlled opposition looks like.

Says the catholic that hasn’t even read what the Ten Commandments are.

It really isn't that hard, Christianity is about as bluepilled as it gets so no wonder the self-described "sheep" (remember how proud they are of being sheep) can be led to embrace any such bullshit.

Christians are normie as fuck.

I'm not a Romanist you brainlet, I'm confessional Reformed. A protestant who rejects every innovation after about 1800.

This.

Secularism is blue pilled. Go watch some tv you don’t belong here.

exactly this

Might have something to do with the fact the Republican party is Judeo-Christian.

Evangelicucks wanting Armageddon

That would be Jews then. Not Christians. Christian Zionism is the most rediculous thing I have heard the zog come up with yet. Good thing most people don’t care what the zog says.

that is how you recognize a payed fool. it is rare any real european will use that term.

>Good thing most people don’t care what the zog says.
What country are you from and can I immigrate

they don't know what the kikes say about Jesus and Mary in the Talmud

they probably don't even know the Talmud exists, and that it has supplanted the Old testament.

Everone hates the tea party.

Remember how Bannon tried to purge race realism and anti-semitism from the Alt Right? I do.

Remember how he was paid by the (((Mercer))) family to make sure that he succeeds? Because I do.

Fuck Bannon too idiot.

Do you think he may have played a part in Trump cucking so hard post-election?

Same way Americans believe the "Nation of immigrants" meme despite the phrase only being first used in the 60s

Because neo-cons are kike cock sleeves

Define cucking specifically. The actions you believe are cucking?

Don’t know why I used a question mark

This man. Nobody said this was a place for third worlders to sit on thier ass.

Well look who just got done with comparative religion and thinks it’s time to school those dumb Bible thumpers. You are not Christian. You are trying to hide the truth and insult anyone who calls you out.

Well, I guess you can't really cuck on something you never promised. I still think that Trump is NatSoc for some stupid reason.

Just settle down. The fbi and cia are having thier first audits ever this year. You need to pay attention.

Because American protestants - Evangelicals specifically - are backwards, uneducated, cousin-fucking morons who interpret the Bible literally, and can't stop shoveling discarded Jewish foreskin into their mouths.

I know, I know. I just really hate the alt lite.

Catholics worship graven images and saints. Oh and they are gay.

Tic to king intensifies. Were all going to be just fine.

>no u

Enjoy worshipping your dead kike on a stick, Moral Orel.

When did the "Judeo-" get tacked on?
I refuse to believe it wasn't in the last 80 years.
Every Scofeld needs to be torched.

Political ploy because they know the Israelis get sympathy points from the holocaust and their lobbyists have lots of shekels. Don't read too much into it.

>Adult swim is my god.
So edgy bruh.

Life is finite. Make sure what you live for has substance other than gibs me dat.

How do we break the Schofield programming?

A liar is a liar and you would be a fool to trust a lie.

A liar tells lies and you would be a fool to trust a lie.*

You might want to head to bed soon, little fella, Bible study is bright and early tomorrow - where you can further explore the unbreakable bond you white-trash, trailer-park Christians have with God's chosen people!

Jews? We are not Jews. We reject it. It’s people killed Christ.

By forcing Christians to read Josephus

>Christian
>Not a crypto-kike

Pick one.

You are just ignorant. You have been lied to. If you want to know the truth read the New Testament. It’s not that long. Everything idiots portray as contradicting in the Bible is just comparing the Old Testament to the new. Of course it’s conflicting. That’s the whole point isn’t it.

> If you want to know the truth read the New Testament.

Stopped reading.

If you want to know the REAL truth, read the Qur'an.

The first book ever to be printed was the Bible. The printing press was invented to print bibles.

The world's first alphabet was actually gifted to Mohammed by aliums to document the written word of God, as told in the Qur'an.
The printing press wouldn't exist if not for the alphabet. Checkmate.

Nigga

A classical example of jews infecting and taking over the very opposition that appeared to oppose them in the first place.

Nobody likes Ted Cruz and his teaparty shit. He said himself that he acts on his party’s intentions and that none of his ideas are his own. He said that to the public.

hahahaha all these different sects just to justifiy your own belief system that fucking jew christkike was sure one massive deceiver

Hey look mom I changed ip’s no hands. You are fucking pathetic boy.

what the fuck are you even saying retard? who are you referring to you ass hurt christkike?

Your butthurt is palpable. My work is done.

Pathetic everyone itt knows your a fag. Do you want to debate me or act like a child when his toy is taken away?

What are you even saying?

Are you sure?

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtube.com/watch?v=cLU6oms0j4o

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

No u!

>Being this assblasted

>Old Testament is New Testament.
Try again

>ignores everything else

Yur gay All the way homo.

Buttblasted is a homosexual fetish.

Evangelicucks and boomerniggers in general

Make sense or I’m done with you.

The most disgusting thing is that these Christcucks willingly submit to their jewish masters like the cattle they are. They completely submit to their will, their ways and do everything to benefit them, all the while the jews laugh at them behind their backs because they know the goyim are their cattle. They are such fucking cucks, I can't stand it.

Look at all the Christfags that go to Israel every year to essentially volunteer to do shit for free for jews, like work on farms in the west bank, no seriously, look it up, they do that shit for free, work for their jewish masters while they snicker behind their backs at their good goy puppets, and the Christcucks are oh so eager for sloppy seconds.

Yet you faggots still support Trump's decision to bend over backwards FOR NO BENEFIT to his jew overlords once again. It's amazing to see the cognitive dissonance at work with Trump supporters over this shit, it's OK to criticize Trump when he does some stupid shit you dumb fucking goyim.

i have no idea what you are talking about you braindead JIDF faggot.

Look ma I changed ips you aren’t fooling anyone. Why don’t you preach the benefits of having homosexuals instead?

I’m a Christian you brain dead faggot. What part of that do you not understand? Oh that’s right you are not listen8ng and instead are being a bully.

>T-there's no way more than one sinning queerosexual exists in the world who could dare challenge the worldview that was forced down my throat along with my pastor's sweet cock!

Yep, good goyim, keep defending Trump, the kike puppet. Hmm. Seems I touched a nerve there right? How dare I insult Daddy Donnie and his zionist masters.

You aren’t touching anything. You are going to jail. You pedo faggot.

>no values

How did "liberals" in the US fall for this nonsense so easily, Sup Forums?

>Judeo-Christian values
Master-Slave values. Remember to mutilate your wife's son, goy.

Christianity evolved from an earlier form of judaism that was not tainted by the corrupt rabbis. Modern judaism/rabbinic judaism evolved from the heretical pharisees. In rabbinic judaism the talmud takes precedence over the bible.

This is a contributing factor. Christians don’t need to be circumcised it was a Jew trick. In fact Christianity specifically states it’s not a required ritual anymore.

Took me around 30 seconds to do this. Why are half the threads here "1 post by this ID" crap? Shouldn't the mods be banning this, as spam rather than banning people for stuff like unrelated topics? All it does is clog things on Sup Forums, and makes it cancer.

>inb4 newfag

Yeah I know it's been going on forever, but it still doesn't make it any more cancerous. How about this? If an OP doesn't make more than 1 post, per 100 post, he gets a short ban?

9/11. Hell of a trick

Aren't you talking about your boy Roy Moore, another zionist puppet? Just face it, Republican, Democrat, all owned by your jewish masters, as is America.

I'm about to make this a thread, and see what people think.

Fuck you faggot this is real Christianity. It may not be politically correct enough for your tiny mind but this is real.

Strawmen arguments are falicies.

Jesus was a racial jew who was a religious jew at one point.

Prove it.

Actually it wasn't a "trick" it was because you dumb fucks didn't want kids jerking off. Go look up the history of Kellogs and the people pushing this shit.

In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”
>John 4:31

This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”
>John 3:1-2

And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”
>John 6:25

Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…
>John 4:9

>Both his parents were Jews because they were observing the Torah.
Luke 2:39 – So when they had done everything according to the Torah of the Lord, they returned to the Galilee, to their own city of Nazareth

>His parents observed the Passover :
Luke 2:41 – His parents went to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover.

>All of his disciples were Jews, he was a Jew, they even called him a Rabbi:
John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”
John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”
John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”
John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…