Why does the alt right not want attractive young white women representing their movement?

Why does the alt right not want attractive young white women representing their movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArDbjTkUNjg
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=_lzVLYw4bVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The alt right is filled with homosexuals and sexually frustrated white virgins angry at white women for not wanting to sleep with them. They’re mad at theses young white women for not having children so early but most them live with their parents and are jobless with no education.

We do... we just dont want coal burning tradthots using our cause to gain a following and monetary support for taking our talking points and watering them down.

probably just general hatred of women and therefore not accepting any female figures. Also a desire not to be seen as young angry white virgins makes them reject any young attractive white female, as tho to accept them would solidify in the minds of detractors that the alt right is just full of people who want a white girlfriend and will do anything to get one

Because lefty/pol/ and based sandnigger told us not to

>not posting the hottest one of them all

Could you say that again?

It could be that a large part of our nation's decline in the first place has been due to elevating women above their natural station and that we've recognized the pitfalls in placing them on a pedestal.

Interesting, but there surely isn't much Chads among the alt right.

>tfw no neo-nazi goth qt 3.14 to berate me in Russian

That looks like an Israeli army type of propaganda.

Leftypol and shareblue shill are trying to subvert pol to attack Alt-Lite E-Celebs as E-Celebs have been the most destructive force to Globalist and Marxist rhetoric.
> "The enemy of my enemy is my tool"
E-celebs are currently one of the greatest weapons against globalism and neo-marxism and anyone who wants to dispose of them when they're still needed is either a fucking idiot or a shill.

There isn't a lot of attractive, tall, fit, educated young white men among the alt right.

> Leftypol and shareblue shill are trying to subvert pol to attack Alt-Lite E-Celebs as E-Celebs have been the most destructive force to Globalist and Marxist rhetoric.
> "The enemy of my enemy is my tool"
E-celebs are currently one of the greatest weapons against globalism and neo-marxism and anyone who wants to dispose of them when they're still needed is either a fucking idiot or a shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=ArDbjTkUNjg

Have a feeling a woman is posting this. True?

thats the point. The alt right is full mainly of angry young white virgins, however the ideas of masculinity they cling to (and society in general) makes their status as sexless beings a negative one, and so they strive to avoid it, by pushing any pretty girl away, as tho to prove that they dont need women and that they are motivated by higher ideals

Bitterness, faggotry, fear and in some instances honestly not knowing what a female is.

To expand on this, fun fact: If only men had the right to vote, the right would have supermajorities in every branch of government, every state would be red, there would be far fewer gibs, segregation would likely still be in effect, etc.

Being that women objectively did fuck up this country (and historically have fucked up just about every society where they gained influence), you'll understand why I'm in no rush to champion them as thought leaders of a movement I'd like to succeed. Where women seize power, diversity and gibs are sure to follow.

those girls all have mental problems i can almost guarantee it

would still fugg

the left uses bullying, stalking, and terrorism to harm those who would speak honestly; it is best to only have a few vulnerable public speakers while building a majority under the radar

Yes....but you can't ever admit you're a women on Sup Forums...

Also, showing your boobs and feet to a bunch of autists on the internet is degenerate.

woman are sheep and shouldn't be representing any political movement

because they wont marry us!

>Women
>Representing anything effectively

The alt-right is based around traditional gender roles, isn't it? Then making women leaders and representatives is an exact contradiction of the beliefs and morality of the supposed "alt-right" by all means.

>th-the alt-right is full of virgins! Believe me, my wifes boyfriend told me so.

The virgins reveal themselves because they have nothing to lose. Many of us have alot to lose in the current political climate. When the time comes that its more accepted to be pro-white alt-right chads will come out.

You in USA? If so, which state?

yeah nah. The alt right will struggle to get over its misogyny because ultimately the typical 4channer seeks to become an embodiment of hegemonic masculinity, an all powerful masculine hero and patriarch, and in doing so must relegate women to that of subservient status. As such he sees women as something less than men, and so will not accept them as his equals.

Why does anybody need to supposedly 'represent' the alt right?
Why isn't it alright if the alt right isn't all right with that?
If you aren't part of the alt right why do you think you have any say in that?
Cant you fuck off and let them decide what is or isn't good for them and their gay ass movement?
It's so fucking retarded how often i see outsiders telling a group what they should be doing, no fuck off faggots, if you knew what was good for them you'd be an active member of that group
Fuck off

>yeah nah. The alt right will struggle to get over its misogyny
because ultimately the typical 4channer seeks to become an embodiment of hegemonic masculinity, an all powerful masculine hero and patriarch, and in doing so must relegate women to that of subservient status. As such he sees women as something less than men, and so will not accept them as his equals.

Newfag, please lurk more before making yourself look any more fucking autistic than you already are.
Women know what the alt-right is. Its a call back to traditional roles. The roles we have now are obviously not benefiting women in the slightest regardless of how the jewmedia wants to play it like it is.

plz be in London

I am not. You an alt-right woman as well?

ignoring my post
the post

>ignoring my post
The post
^^^^^^^
Thats how you do it Newfag. Now get off my board.

All I see are attention whores. Please look up "Hitler on Feminism" and you'll understand.

You faggot white knights are almost as annoying as the leftypol faggots that are attacking them.
Seriously 95% of Sup Forums does not give a fuck about those roasties, and we're sick of these stupid fucking threads shitting up the place.

dipshit I know how to greentext.
It was meant to be like a movie title
e.g
Star Wars
The empire strikes back

but instead it was
Ignoring my post
the post

Head out of your arse mate

>alt right males

>FB_IMG
>nazi flag
hm

Where do I meet women like this?

Why SHOULD we want them?

>reddit newcunt from the_donald thinks they're an oldfag
lmao

Literally the opposite. Sexually frustrated virgins are more likely to fawn all over women who dabble in right wing political philosophies for attention and validation.
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/

>relevant

my point is that its the opposite. "Knowing" that people will fawn over them motivates people to cast them out in a measure to be seen as the opposite, as tho casting women out is a sure sign of a non virgin.

You forgot my favorite one.

Sup Forums is not alt right so why should Sup Forums care. Alt right is just a way to centralize opposition by creating an enemy. The media just want to blame Sup Forums by labelling it as alt right, don't fall into this bait.

Attractive white women are all roasties, attention whores, camwhores or "support my patreon" bitch type. They are only supporting and donning the alt right as a publicity PR stunt.

????
You're just a bigot that needs to support these poor whores
youtube.com/watch?v=_lzVLYw4bVg

Because the "alt right" is a controlled opposition "movement" propped up by the leftist media and led by really obvious glow in the dark CIA niggers to derail and sabotage the organic antileftist movement that has grown from gamergate, the many SJW chimpouts (like Evergreen and Berkeley) and the insanity of the 2016 election.

Literally all that the CIA-right does is intentionally create infighting on the right, purity spiral out anyone advocating rightwing views that gains any popular influence and orchestrate retarded nazi LARPfests like Cville that achieve nothing but vindicating antifa and justifying the removal of confederate monuments in the eyes of normies.

The globalist left controls the mainstream media, every major social media website, academia and most western governments. But the "alt righters" of Sup Forums are convinced the most pressing issue that we should be focusing our efforts towards is that Lauren Southern may or may not have gotten blacked at some point in her life.

Pic related, if you can't recognize that they are doing the exact same thing to the right by forcing the alt right meme and propping up turbosperg, normie repellent fuckwits like Cantwell as "learders" and then constantly shilling here trying to convince us to attack people that effectively advocate for and persuade people towards the right, then you should just walk away from politics because you are retarded.

Anyone that unironically identifies as alt right should be considered a saboteur and ignored.

Because I don't want a wife that got fired from her 8th low paying service job because she can't stop larping as a Nazi.

Politics is a male space
Femme experiment is over

Sup Forums wants nothing more than attractive women that support their beliefs.

However, that is not the case here. The women being criticized are opportunists and are willing to fake interest in return for attention and money.

Because women don't have convictions. Any beliefs they have, they hold for male attention. They are narcissistic husks.

Those are all just some nazi dude's gf. Not a single one became rightwing by themselves, and the vast majority are from slavic countries.

thank you for this very good post

Women can be in the "movement." Of course. Will the "movement" survive with integrity with them as its standard-bearers? No. There's a reason women suck at team sports, and it's things like pic related.
>no backbone
>doesn't recognize the relative importance of optics
Women want things to be entirely about them, and most of their neuroticism stems from an innate desire for attention. And I think you'd discover that many of the girls in OP's pic are captivated more by the "14 words" more than anything else.

>ywn have a narcissistic husk Lauren Southern gf who feeds off your supply

why even live?

Can someone post the Sup Forums post with the neech-ya pic and the story of the bar slag that see guys having fun and goes and ruins it cuz slagness?

Lost mine. Thanks anons.

>big on loyalty
>abandons her "ideals" after a few mean tweets

She had no loyalty or ideals to begin with. In it only for the money. And this tweet proves it. Good riddance.

Women have no place in politics.

This, and digits confirmed

This is the only correct answer.

The ones with sleeve tats are fucking hideous.

She looks a bit retarded desu.

Because women in general are terrible leaders and idols. When and if they lead humanity it brings disharmony and set back.

Tattooed degenerate. Disgusting.

what a great read.

If they dress like prostitutes and have tattoos they aren't any better than the feminists

I guess people like this are better for the movement. I don’t know how though.

Imagine raising a family with that trashcan holy shit.

We do, its just twitter nazbol shills.

E celebs
>Top kek trying real hard on the lauren simonsen rage harder jidf neets

Looks like a pic of a Tara McCarthy fanboy
Ouch!

"Alt-right" is a mix of homosexuals, Jews, agent provocateurs, informants, and sad white boys from single mother households. The latter are being taken advantage of and the rest are profiting. Women are trying to butt in to get their little share, as they always do. I mean, the "movement" would benefit from them in a limited capacity, but the "movement" is fucked anyway.