Sup Forums Is so set in its ways it cannot comprehend what it means to be "progressive" its as if...

Sup Forums Is so set in its ways it cannot comprehend what it means to be "progressive" its as if, despite your high IQ's, as a collective Sup Forums is unable to comprehend it within the context of a post modern 21st century civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What about being fully able to comprehend the current year and be against it?

its 2017 now shitlord

Post modernism is dead kid. It was all part of the crazy disorientation of the 20th century.

No I fully understand. That's why I want you all dead.

Go complain to the Chinese. You're lucky you live in a free country. Muslim countries will throw you off of a building.

>Implying this wasn't just the camel's back breaking from decades of US shitting up the middle east

i cannot believe u wud say that! thats EXTREMELY awful
Racist much?

Since when does IQ mean you have learned anything? IQ is your inherit abillity to take a basic or explained riddle or task and solve it. IQ could not be determined by asking a 2nd grader what the capital of spain is.

Progress is fine, but out of tollerance became a necessity, and progress for progress' sake is no battle worth fighting for, and i know a faggot wouldn't fight a battle for his own freedoms when he's busy getting pozzed.

Instead the likes of you complains day and night from representation to getting your cakes baked.

I don't mind a faggot, you see, but your kind tends to be loud obnoxious and makes their sexuality a defining trait of their personality because in real life you are just a shallow uninteresting person who would be so concerned with the idea of being called superficial and boring that you'd rather be a flamoyant cunt, get called out for it and complain about homophobia in response to it.

NORMIES GET OUT.

Whats wrong with self determination and letting those that decide they want to move in a different direction go. Your progress is slavery to the latest fad.

where is girl(hopefully) who made op scan? wife material

Jesus Christ how fucking retarded can you be Jews did this

>Jew owned trade centers

>took out multi billion dollar anti terrorism insurance policy weeks before the attack

>got twice the payout because he claimed each building was attacked individually (2 separate attacks)

Who the fuck do you think has run the foreign policy of the states for the past 60 years you fuck?

Hole too small for 757 you're not told the truth. Pentagon on 9/10/01 had a press conference about missing $2 trillion. On 9/11/01 naval investigators who was investigating the money just happend to take a direct hit killing investigators and distroying evidence. Main frame computer that was used to launder money just happend to be in WTC7. Only concrete steel building to collaps in the history of steel/concrete buildings by fire only.

Traces of thermite was found at WTC

It's a FACT. Why don't you protest over there

>despite your high IQ's,

I also wonder why faggots wouldn't protest against a mosque.

Yeah, let's celebrate the guys who preach to throw us down from roofs, while we dance on the christian boy's nose for being slightly homophobic, also no that's not on account to me being touchy, its everyone else's fault but not mine.

You know what's the biggest issue with terrorist attacks? all these poor muzzles feeling boxed into a sterotype, not the sixteen disembered american fascists on the ground.

This is progressivism

Is Maaka Juggs /ourcat/?

what the actual fuck is the abomination you posted and why

Fuck off and die of AIDs poofter.

Almost every problem you encounter in your daily life is caused by "progressive" policies.
Low wage job?
That's because progressives let in swarms of shitskins for companies to exploit.
High housing costs?
Progressives drove up housing by jacking up land taxes, making too many zoning regulations, bailing out banks, and forcing communities to take on section 8 housing.
High heathcare costs?
Progressives took health "insurance", made it mandatory, forced insurance companies to pay for the human equivalents of wrecked cars, then blamed everyone else for healthcare skyrocketing in cost, which everyone else told them would happen.
Too much racism/sexism?
Easy when progressives spend 24 hours a day inventing new ways to declare everything as racist/sexist, then going on social media to remind you to get mad at the new shit they cooked up. Also "diverse" hiring practices in workplaces force in incompetent minorities and women instead of allowing it to happen organically, and working with inept people reinforces stereotypes and increases the divide between people; not to mention productivity and results suffer. Look at the western game industry and their series of multi-million dollar failures if you want to see what diversity hires will do to your company.

"progressives" dont seem to understand that people are genetically the same now as 1,000 years ago , therefore no progression of the sort you want is possible .

>"progressive"
Umm no faggot, we totally do,
it's you and your kind that don't understand
that being "progressive" is not progress
and therefor not "progressive" at all.

this is why nobody likes any of u A--HOLES u guys are a bunch of JERKS.

You're not supposed to post the stuff you drew in special ed on the internet, son. That's how you get abducted and convinced being a "bug chaser" isn't a bad thing.

a dude drew that....damn slack jawed faggots....stop being faggots on my board

>rainbow

a dude? have ever consider maybe...........like once....quit being such a **** and think not everyone is a "HE"

our high iq's will see faggots like you put back into your places

>Likes: sexual poo
what did they mean by this?

$0.01 has been deposited into your account

get your throat slit in front of your mother you commie piece of shit

Make me, shitlord :^)
this

What are you progressing towards?

Oh we comprehend it all too well. That's why its so hated here. This place is full of former leftists, myself included.

Mental disorder.

Literally the only thing I was going to post.
>Sexual Poo
Sexual Poo
>Sexual Poo
Sexual Poo
>In Loo?
Or on street?

Apparently blatant and open faggotry existed in the time of black and white photography.
They should have been beaten like niggers of their day.

Not an argument fag.

I know this is bait and stuff but I'll post for some clarification: History is not a straight line. Progress is never going forward as people think but it's going off in any direction that's away from the status quo. Just because things change doesn't mean it's for the better, just because things stay the same doesn't mean it's always for the best. Modes of thought are always changing, saying "you're on the wrong side of history" or "because it's the current year" aren't arguments because you are an animal of your time, just as I am, just as everyone has always been throughout history. The ideals of the past differ from the present and will differ from the future. There is no wrong side of history, it's not a straight line, it doesn't go toward any specific goal or end-point, it's just a cyclical sequence of societies collapsing and rebuilding ad infinitum. Historically unmitigated progress has been dangerous and we've been in a century of more progress than the entire rest of human history put together. There are no historic precedents for what we're, as a species and society, supposed to do with this kind of technology and these types of governments. Democracies, republics, and electronic devices are all relatively new, historically speaking, it's all experimental and we have no idea what the repercussions for anything is since as a species we're generally too short sighted to see where the hell we're going. For instance, the 20th century, with the inception of the internal combustion engine and such, ended up being the most polluted century in human history. In a span of 100 years we've almost irreparably damaged our biosphere for ourselves but we've also done more technologically that century than the rest of human history put together, with planes, going to the moon, and exploring the deepest crevices of the ocean. The 21st century is something no one could have foreseen. We're in uncharted waters and we have no map. Progress means nothing.

We respond better to well reasoned arguments than vague insults, your lack of said arguments reinforces the belief that there are none and we are right. I'm sure you'll ignore this though, so please, continue to demonstrate the strength of our beliefs and the weaknesses of yours. I especially liked the use of shitty grammar to imply a snarky self righteous tone, thus revealing your contempt for others for simply having a different point of view while claiming to be more compassionate and open. We are the product of your hypocrisy.

They were more likely got their boipuccis violated by their wehrmacht brothers :^)

>Jihad is a reaction to westerners fucking with the middle east
Actually, that's not even in the top three. How do I know this? ISIS publishes their own propaganda, on page 30 is "Why we hate you & Why we fight you"
clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf

You're going to regret sharing your drawing once you're out of high school.

But what are liberals progressing to? That's what I'm wondering

They see the death of social norms and taboos as progress, They're hedonists who want every fetish under the sun normalised.

It's Sup Forums ffs!

So I should be able to openly rape women? It is a social norm for rape to be unacceptable after all. Surely by that logic I should be able to rape women and lynch niggers day and night.

Read their body language, dude. It's clearly a joke, like how football teams did the powder puff stuff in high school.

so you're saying that POC specifically undocumented persons are not allowed to share art expressing their freedom of speech? ur such an idiot thats why u voted for the orange POS

>gaia online

>cannot comprehend what it means to be "progressive" its as if, despite your high IQ's, as a collective Sup Forums is unable to comprehend it within the context of a post modern 21st century civilization.

Yeah, doublethink tends to give rationale people headaches.

The Flaming fag drag is art
It is how I express myself
I was born this way
You have to be tolerant

>likes sexual poo
>hates jews
I'm conflicted...