ABSOLUTE HAPPENING: ARE THERE PODESTA EMAILS FOR DECEMBER 19th 2015. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

SOMEBODY CHECK THIS with the podesta emails we all know voat is shilled to the fucking max. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

youtube.com/watch?v=SrUeeAq9xX4

WAS Martin SHKRELI Right HIllary CLinton WHAT DOES HE KNOW!!!!
was reptilian. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=2015-12-19&date_to=2015-12-19&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58341
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48267
youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU
youtube.com/watch?v=U9nZCRjG1UI
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32442
hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/hillaryclinton.com/call
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy is now dead. He looked like death walking in his last video 1 year ago

Yeah but the video had him mentioning democrat murder party. WHERE WAS PODESTA on DECEMBER 19th, 2015. Can we get podesta email checks for ALL the dates that TOry SMith talks about to verify?????????????

Lol wut

FUCKING BUMPPPPPPPP

WTF is this video though?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=2015-12-19&date_to=2015-12-19&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

>pic related

HEREEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DIGGING AUTISTS

any mention of a party before hand or after during the week??????????????? ThIS COULD BE OUR BIG BREAK BOISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TO GIVE TO HELP NORMIES BELIEVE TORY.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58341
>I need to talk to Mae about this. We've discussed staying in a hotel but now that we're so close she and I can formulate a plan (I think she has at least a reservation and may be asking friends about using their apts, too). Whatever the case, I'm excited to see you! PS--I'm down to 24.9 miles to go for the year. On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 12:34 PM, John Podesta wrote: > i know Mae has been working on alternative housing/hotel arrangements > because Tony is staying for more days than we thought. Don't know whether > this is already done, but I think it's fine for you to stay on the fold out > if you want to. Mae can stay at a hotel or with a friend. Not meaning to > interfere but it's expensive this time of year And just wanted to make sure > you know you are welcome and that the bathrooms will accommodate. -- Gabe Podesta

Invitation in this one for the 20th.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48267

larp larp larp

sage

Bump

Skippy go away. BUMP

this kike clearly had schizophrenia. he also died of aids.

oh yeah, a butt load of AIDS. check out his last vid. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yh4sno9WgsU

>Bernie Sanders has raped 216 children
haha what

Just got to that part lol kek

>barrack obama literally exploded off my back

K you lost me lol

you guys are retarded stop falling for shariablue shill threads

sage sage sage

what happened to him?

if you have 51% sacred light you can see all of this in heaven.

>Tom Brady has raped 176 people and killed 3 children in Luciferian sacrifices
wat

Is this guy larping or is he some crazy “psychic”, ( keeps looking up at someone or God?). Is he mocking conspiracy theories? Idk

I wouldn't be shocked. All these celebrities are satanic MK Ultra slaves.

This is so sad. I’m sorry I made a comment that he might be crazy. Rest In Peace sir!

Memeflagot fuck off and die sliding nigger. Op, have my bump. Hopefully this shit is legit.

Bump, wtf

Are there any others from around this time?

Everyone should start asking god to activate their dna so they can see everything as well just like tory. FBI knows this guy is legit and even starting investigating child trafficking based on his leads.

I think the FBI has woken up and they are issuing the 4,000 indictments based on what Tory is talking about. THE good fbi agents follow this guy religiously because they know he's right. They are using his info to arrest. The problem is the NSA and CIA are their competitor.

FBi is in this thread right now. Trying to get more info.

This is all real and the fbi knows.

boomers get the fuck off this board, holy shit

I don't think they're specifically boomers, just loonies (a lot of them coming from ).

sage

cia

cia

just run em over

Tory also talked about hillary getting arrested along with obama. About the time of everything happening with hillary's health her clone was malfunctioning along with jeb bush.

This dude says some crazy shit like all normal...trippy trippy trippy

Wait he said Mueller was shot and killed? Oh c'mon man this is horseshit

G.H.W Bush's clone??????????????

So wtf, he just rambles on about names and numbers that he wrote down, and talks about how CIA is slowing down his youtube uploads (yet not stopping them).

I've met legit schizophrenics and he sounds a lot like one. Does he have a shred of evidence? If not, this isn't even a funny LARP, this is legit psychosis, people.

Listen to me faggots.
This right here, you fucking see it?
it's the weaponized autism button.
PRESS IT
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You must believeeeee Anonnnnn.....................

>name-dropping Caroline Myss
He's clearly a New Age faggot indoctrinated in the 90's, later turned schizo.

If this was true why would this video be allowed on youtube? The left controls the media, including youtube, but they allow some guy to expose their child murdering cult?

What the fuck are you talking about? Why does it matter if he was on a plane? Add some context here

>plane
Lolita express?

This. Maybe we will find something around that time.

cant remove a video because of free speech rights.

Tory is making non actionable statements, meaning no threats.

They know the moment they remove that video, they would pretty much publicly confirm its contents.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32442

Here we go

Imagine if, at the time, one of us just popped into the video call like "heeyyy guys!"

hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/hillaryclinton.com/call

c'mon guys

let's do this

>OP has raped 22 and murdered 4
look how easy that was

>Tom Brady is a rapist murderer
Holy fuck this guy is nuts!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUMPPPPPPPPPP

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32442
What the hell? He really was at a party on the 19th?

Really? Him telling about an account of the afterlife of some "benevolent FBI agent" wasn't a clue?

The nsa logs every call text email all internet activity and has for the last 10 some odd years, they dont need God they,need good analysts and honerable men and women to shift thru info and go from there.

((They)) cloned dolly the sheep and stopped there.

You sir are a speacil kind of stupid.

bump

oh look a meme flagger telling me to sage.
Guess i'll give a friendly bump instead.

He looks like Ash fending off a horde of demonic ghouls. Groovy.

I want to believe but I can't even figure out what the fuck you clowns are trying to say.

What's with the riddles?

Just fucking spell it out in simple 3rd grade level English in a sentence or two for us that don't have time to tweek-out on all these clues for a couple hours in an attempting to figure out what you could have said in with 10 simple words.

Nothing is happening. Some legit or pretend whacko with a webcam sperged about visions involving Pedosta. Literally a crazy person’s “visions.” That’s what this thread is about.

watch this all will come to light

possible crazy guy shoots his pastor and some other people because " they are aliens" turns out this guy has posted a bunch of youtube videos one describes how on dec 19th 2015 all the dems were having a party where they ate children or something... so we are looking for emails or info about where podesta or anyone else where on that date

who is this guy and why is he relevant?

that's redpilled

>I've got a nazi flag, I can't be a shill

that's what you do

t. damage control for cops getting called out

December 19 is my birthday. Shit is going down, digits confirm.

>reddit spacing

....fuck

Dude looks like a Fallout 3 npc.

pedo loving cunt i hope you die in a fire. bye