Hey guys, i'm nonbinary! Ask me anything about what i think abou transgender acceptance!

Hey guys, i'm nonbinary! Ask me anything about what i think abou transgender acceptance!

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Bullshit! Spread that pussy, whore.

Hang yourself, twinkletoes.

>CNN

Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

hi

Are you a man or a woman?

What's it like living with a mental disorder?

Have your parents disowned you?

How does it feel having fucked up your life just to virtue signal?

I would fight in the military and die if need be to protect your rights, would you do the same?

I'm sorry for your castration.

Post girlcock

show panty bulge pls

She don't even love me like she did when I was younger. Sucking on her chest just to stop my fucking hunger.

Why have you not yet killed yourself?

Why is that picture so high res

Saying tits is a bit too femme, i consider them to simply be breasts.
>Are you a man or a woman?
Neither, I don't put myself into boxes that society forces us into
>I would fight in the military and die if need be to protect your rights, would you do the same?
If that orange cheeto keeps removing our rights i might not be able to join the military!

01001011 01101001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100111 01100111 01101111 01110100

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

the fuck is the resolution of that camera

What's your sex? Gender is a made up term by a pedophilic creep who experimented on children until they killed themselves so I refuse to use it.

>assuming anyone has ever cared about you

I'm not going to say kill yourself because there is still hope for you. I'm assuming you were born XX so there isn't. A social pride that is lost with you but if you were born XY kill yourself. Why are you taking your genetics away from society to appease the jew?

this... heres a (you)

I'll be honest here. You're pretty fucking ugly, but I haven't showered in about three days and every time I whip out my dick, the smell of rotten smegma is almost too much for me to bear. That said, my pent up sexual frustration eventually overcame me to the point where I whipped out my hairy shlong and rubbed one out right onto that picture you posted. I don't know if it's actually you, but if it is, then man or no you should consider yourself both honored and newly-christened by my hot cheese dick sperm.

dick or gtfo

literally just needs a good dicking to set xer's mind straight

I’m a transgender woman. My partner is gender fluid (AFAB) but prefers he/him pronouns. I hate Trump and Pence personally. How about you?

Do not forget timestamp, pseudo-faggot.

What do YOU think my sex is? it's not like you have a chromosome detector

"breasts" or get the fuck out

Child-bearing hips suggest your gender is bitch.

>Hey guys
Did you just assume my gender?

Please have benis please have benis

show hands with flat palm

nice pus senpai

Now we're talking

shapie in the pooper

>dem hips
>that cameltoe

wtf is that horrific thing
Surely OP isn't a genetic monstrosity that deserves to be hanged on the dotr?

Really really cute face, crossdressing girls are cute
Fucking amazing

STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM. Nobody breaks the law on my watch. I'm confiscating your stolen goods. Now pay your fine or it's off to jail!

Yes, Sup Forums is filled with privileged straight white men, it isn't hard.
Thanks, I got SRS a couple years ago, thank god i don't have an evil penis anymore.

Why aren't you on Sup Forums with the other degenerates?

>white men
really making a stretch there cunt

Why is there any meaning to consider yourself outside of the male / female system and why would anyone care?

>Sup Forums is filled with privileged straight white men
Have you never seen a Sup Forums meet up photo, we're sadly more brown than a street in india.

actual camel toe
pretending to be something you're not
facial tructure
idk, does she look like a bitch?

>White
HuWhite maybe, this is a mongrel forum silly.

God I miss Jackie and Jesus.

Is that really you?
Cause you look really cute actually.
How long on HRT?
I wish I could present like that but I'm too scared and feel so ugly.

Faggot

That's a tuck-toe m8.

>Yes, Sup Forums is filled with privileged straight white men, it isn't hard.
What a bigoted statement. Why do you make these assumptions?
>thank god i don't have an evil penis anymore.
I've never understood people who get piercings. People who get entire body parts lopped off? You're fucked in the head. Why is it you want to increase the likelihood you'll commit suicide later in life?

You are a mentally ill man in a dress

How many hours a day do you have to dialate, degenerate?

>chromosome detector
>dumb bitch thinks my highly evolved animal hindbrain can't sniff out a slightest hint of a fertile womb.
You liberals are retarded

She's cute fuck you

Flaming fag drag off the back of a monster truck

OP,

Were you born with a penis or a vagina? (Underwear pics don't mean anything since HRT and gender reassignment surgery occurs frequently)

At what age did you become nonbinary?

What motivated you to become nonbinary?

What does nonbinary mean to you?

Jealous much? I got a designer vagina from one of the best surgeons in the world.
I don't have to dilate anymore as long as I get dicked every once in a while

Women in suits is a patrician fetish

>she
kys faggot. That is a dude.

Quintessentially american

nice plank, faggot

Can’t chop off that Y chromosome.

The good thing about trannies is that they self sterilize

if the gender isn't observed can it be said to be in both states at once? Schrodinger's gender?

>man ass

do you have a cute butt can i spank it

Stop being weird it's either male or female

literally no one gives a fuck

eh, I own it. My ancestors got freaky with some of the natives. Of course we ended up genociding that entire branch of the family but whatevs I still made it here. Being an Amerimutt just means I need to fight here even harder because I'm not wanted anywhere else

get beaten with a sledgehammer faggot

Why are you on Sup Forums, we don't believe in trannies here. Just choose not to be a tranny, or don't act on it, it's easy.

You'll always be a drug addicted man with a open wound for the rest of your self all 10-15 years old it

Do whatever you want, just don't force me to like you.

But I'll force you to breed my neovagina. Once a week I go clubbing and trick chads into coming home and fucking me hard. I even call them up a couple weeks later and tell them I'm pregnant so they give me money lol.

JJ is that you

It's Miles Teller.

All these insecure white boys lol

>lying on the internet
You sit at home and shove things into the where your dick should be faggot.

Why do you want this negative attention, why come here, you think that baiting a bunch of angry internet nobodies is fun?

What an arrogant assumption.

You are one of the very few I can look at and there are biological tells of non-binary. I feel like people can identify however they want to, don't get me wrong, but I think there is a difference between a transexual who has dysphoria and an actual biological disorder from a person who refuses gender roles. I'm interested medically, not to insult people, or to tell people how to think, and look at many pictures of faces and bodies of trans people, gender non-conforming people and cis/straight people.

If I had to guess, you were born with a penis, but either have some extremely feminine features or the best facial feminization surgeon on the planet and very andro shoulders. I can see you have also learned to use the camera in a way that accentuates what you want it to, and hide what you don't.
10/10 passing for "I can't fucking tell," you have the andro down to a science.

Hopping on Sup Forums and posting this, I imagine you expected a lot more autistic screeching "XY means you are a MAN" than serious convo, but I am genuinely interested in what you have to say about trans acceptance. I suspect it's not the typical SJW rhetoric. Please don't disappoint!

>shitskins

You give this board clear pics of your face and then announce that? You should stop playing this game.

laffy, you literally ARE a tranny
you're just pretending you're not

Did you ever date black people?

Do you have p0n0s or vag00?

It's dark, they're drunk, I don't even need makeup

That's a dude.

Look like a man. You must hit up the clubs for blind faggots.

You have to go back. I don't like to think about it.

ur trans?

you best start believing in trannies, LAF

you are one :3