Why is West Virginia 90%+ white but has some of the poorest and least educated people in the entire country?

Why is West Virginia 90%+ white but has some of the poorest and least educated people in the entire country?

BECUZ DA JOOZ DID IT TO EM

They staked their entire economy on coal mining. There's no other real industries there.

That being said, they still have a low crime rate because white people.

no clue but what i do know is you're a virgin who spams these retarded threads everyday

This, and, the coal mines did their best to screw over the mine workers. The mine owners would issue coal bux instead of US dollars as payment. These bux could only be used in the stores owned by the same company that owned the mines, but of course the prices at the store were inflated. So miners were issued worthless "money" and forced to pay more for goods.

THEN they got screwed again when the coal industry died. You see the same in many town in PA, it's just that WVA is an entire state that died when coal left.

It's a positively beautiful state that gets a fair amount of tourism for it's beauty. I hope WVA can prosper in the future.

brain drain

double digit retards

WE WUZ KINGS

Because you live there

Obama regulations fucked up their industry. Dumb ass nigger.

The Grand Wizard of the KKK knew how to keep white niggers on the plantation.
Large number of Scotch Irish with related clannishness and resort to violence.
Scotch Irish may be more prone to addiction, centuries long reputation for alcohol abuse and now opoid abuse is a major problem in that area.
Lack of arable land / amenable terrain and navigable rivers so urban sprawl, manufacturing and monoculture agriculture were out.

Muh coal
muh obama killed coal

Sweetie. Coal is dead because of economics. Its a dying industry.

These redneck low iq rats should learn to adapt.

Wealth and modernist education are not indicators of people being worthwhile or not.

I ally completely with these 'poor white trash' over the rich and 'educated' traitors, even though I am relatively well off and have a degree.

Because anyone with ambition leaves and doesn't return unless to retire off income earned elsewhere.

Beautiful state, nice folks but it was kept poor by the coal barons and religion kept the locals simple.

>

education is gay

you save images of underage bmwf couples to your hard drive and spam these cancer threads daily

the only low iq rat here is you, faggot

when the fuck are you going to get a life and finally lose your virginity op?

Better question is how can West Virginia be so poor yet not be a crime and murder ridden wasteland like every poor POC area?

To believe that we would abandon or be ashamed by poor whites is to believe the 'we're white supremacists' meme. I don't give a damn how much they are not able to adapt like bugmen.

I wil never condem poor Appalachians, poor Mennonites, poor Boers or poor Bogans. I condemn crime and degeneracy among my people, not their bank accounts.

Get rekt faggot.

Coal failed because natural gas got really really cheap. Even if we pulled back all regulations coal would still be more expensive.

Lower crime than the richest black neighborhood in the country, really makes ya think that black lives matter

Because in all seriousness, FUCK the GUBNENT and fuck you lowlanders and your lowlanders and your lowland problems too.

P.S. "Never trust a man who only knows one way to spell a word" (Andrew Jackson)

because its rural

Scots Irish master race here. Greatest warriors in the empire and the world.

those thick girls, on the middle right, i need a sauce

Hol up, they waz snowniggers and sheeeiit.

>lost the clan wars and forced to move to Ireland
>greatest warriors

Fun fact west virginia is the poorest state in the country but it's average IQ is still higher than California

SAGE

People in WV are based. They have rightly concluded that life is short. Money and education aren't as important as family and leisure time. They are down the rabbit hole...

Haven't lost shit, just moved to higher ground.

Amerimutt isn't a race.

>reddit poster

kill yourself

White Privilege

This may come as a shock to you but we are happy here without that shit. There is nothing wrong with living a meager life, finding a loving wife and providing food for your family.

But hey, I guess expectations are different for those that bought into the idea that every home in america needs a expensive car in the driveway and that college education is 100k a head

>2017
>staking your entire economy on people burning coal
needless to say but a toll has to be paid

Think about the basic requirements for a happy life

Are they impossible or difficult to obtain?

Trying to get into a graduate program there. I want to be with my people,

this my fellow mongolian descent friend

Oh its been paid. Entire mountains have been leveled, and watersheds polluted. And none of us can pretend that we did'nt have a part of it. The screens we are all looking at right now are coal powered.

Is it safe to say most of Appalachia are coal burners?

>Why is West Virginia 90%+ white but has some of the poorest and least educated people in the entire country?
Because a university education isn't free and they don't have the money to afford to go to university. If you look at West Virginia's high school graduation rates, they're higher than the national average. West Virginia also has high SAT/ACT scores (but low participation rates because, again, not everyone can afford a college education). Many of the West Virginians who do get a university education wind up leaving the state because there are either better jobs elsewhere, or there aren't any jobs for them in West Virginia period. This is especially true of doctors, which is why West Virginia brings in foreign doctors, promising them a green card if they practice medicine in West Virginia for a number of years.

Ha, not likely. Appalachia is 99.9% white. That means that all of our cousins are white too. I'm shocked to be this far into a West Virginia thread without an good incest joke.

Because, contrary to what Bernie Sanders has told you, white people can be poor, too

Dumb fuck. You don't even know your states. WVA had 98.7. Virginia had triple digits. Retard

I save my incest jokes for Pakis and Somalis now. Times are a changing. Remember when Polack jokes were a thing? Almost ancient history now

mfw no girl will ever like this about me...

That's because California has a bunch of niggers and spics

The problem is that NWO wants to stomp out non-renewable energy, and WV economy is tied to coal mining.

IQ has nothing to do with it. Business fled the state after state economy was decimated. That was a hit on IQ. Not the other way around.

this is a silly cherry picking argument, If you at the "white world" and its quality of living and you find its very high. You look for the worst demographic of whites and then you use that as your basis of your argument. Why not try that with any other race, and ask this. Whats a better place to live haiti or west virginina?

scots irish are the niggers of whites. guess who settled Appalachia?

Accurate post. Am WV and Scotch

Ah, your right this feels so much better.

This song was no accident

Is that Martinsburg?

My man, good eye

they actually did do it to them, Ben Shapiro.

Funny thing is I live Hagerstown MD and only have been to that mall like once before it closed. I like our area but it has problems. There are shitbags of all races really.

This
It's a damn shame too WV was always given a raw deal whether its from the south or the north

I'm callin it now. West Virginia, first to secede this time around. A few of the boys will blow the bridges and no one will take the mountain passes.

> Ohio is smarter than Michigan

Rock yourself, nigger.

>95.5 for California
>95.7 for Alabama
>98.7 for West Virginia

How is this possible?! How is my home state dumber than Alabamans and West Virginians!?

>West Virginia
>90%+ white
>Poorest
>least educated
Nearly no crime

inbreeding

Spics and nics

>tells "redditor" to kill themselves
>literally posts with reddit spacing
wew lad, top larp

How do you not expect it? All these dumbass mexicans, nigs, and fobs that didn't learn english.