Why are people so opposed to incest in manga? If two siblings happen to love each other...

Why are people so opposed to incest in manga? If two siblings happen to love each other, I don't see what's exactly wrong with two human beings marrying and having children

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbWeH9cztHw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incest is immoral and wrong.

Blah blah genetics and it being creepy. I think sibling incest is hot as fuck though.

Interracial marriage was once seen as wrong and immoral as is gay marriage. But we've moved past that.

So if anything, the fact that you have familiarity and an emotional and blood bond with the one you choose to be with should only make it stronger

Humans react to emotions more strongly than they do to reason, so if something feels wrong for them, it must be wrong for everyone else as well, which is not the case.

>Would you fuck your sister?
No
>Would you watch a brother fuck his sister?
Yes

That's how incest work.

Its all fun and games until someone pulls out his dick. Then its drama train straight to isolationist hell and societal damnation.

>once
It still is in the US.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbWeH9cztHw

But if it's so wrong, why does it feel so right?

Is this manga/anime any good and is there actually incest in it?

No, I'm pretty sure incest involves actually placing your penis inside your sister, ejaculating inside her, and creating a perfect union of pure blood

Because there's nothing wrong with it. For some reason, it's easier to marry outside the family since there's more options

Do you think about moral and genetical consequences ?

>Moral
Like I said, if anything it would be better to be married and have kids with someone you know better

>Genetics
They don't even manifest in the first generation. And while negative traits can appear, positive traits also have a chance at appearing in higher quantities.

Incest isn't a terrible thing, aside from like 10 generations of it. Fuck and marry who you love

This. Sisters should always be bapped on the head and not in the womb.

The increased risk of birth defects from blood siblings having a child compared to unrelated persons is about the same as that of a 30 y/o woman conceiving compared to a 20 y/o but nobody would think of prohibiting women over 30 from having children.

So then you get a 30 year old woman fucking her brother now you have more problems.

What 10-12 year old mothers? Purely speaking about genetic defects, not complications during pregnancy or birth.

>Fucking and impregnating your younger 12 year old sister
You can't sink any lower.

>denying the purest form of love

Incest is family business.

It's really easy to spot the single children

if you have a sibling it is literally impossible to think of them in a sexual light. Really as far as my brain can process my nephews came out of the ether

You are the majority, but you are not completely right

And do not ask me how I know.

Sure you can. You're just not trying hard enough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
You're a fucking degenerate.

Personally I think it's wrong to forbid two consenting adults who love each other to have a relationship. It's just their business.
And it's super cute

If you had any siblings you'd realize how repulsive incest really is.

Japan has a lot of single kids, so they haven't really experienced the problem themselves.

it's just one of many things that work better in 2D

I have a sister and I know that feeling, but the question here is why are some people so against other siblings having a relationship, fictional or not.
"It creeps me out" is not a valid argument.

>"It creeps me out" is not a valid argument.

It really is. The collective morality of the people manifest as the rule of law. That doesn't mean all laws are ethical (e.g. if the majority of a society is racist, you'll have racist laws), but it does mean "this is repulsive" is a valid argument for its prohibition. If, on average, huge swaths of humanity believe an act to be sufficiently heinous, then it's wrong. That's the definition of wrong.

>it's just one of many things that work better in 2D

But it doesn't. I have a twin sister. I made the mistake of watching WIXOSS with her. Never again.

I have a little sister and I would give a kidney to have sex with her.
Just because you have a shitty sister doesn't mean everyone does too.

I wasn't talking about the literal democratic process that made incest illegal, but the validity of people's reasoning, or in this case lack of reasoning.

>Why are people so opposed to incest in manga?
??????????????????????????/

>ITT: incest retard who never had a fucking sister and don't know what he fuck they're talking about
If you had one you would know how wrong it is

See

What if I have a mom but I still want to fuck her

If Ziploc-kun can come close to fucking his older sister, so can we

I literally want to marry Mutsuki

>I'm a disgusting virgin.
Fixed that for you.

I have three and it's my biggest fetish. Yuzuki N', known for her incest H-manga, has a younger brother. There are plenty of examples of siblings falling in love and even having children with each other in the real world.

The argument that the only people who are into incest are only children who "just don't know any better" is patently false and yet you people keep spouting it as if it was a solid fact.

I'd rather think about Oral Hygiene Bro and Redline Imouto than that trash.

>The argument that the only people who are into incest are only children who "just don't know any better" is patently false and yet you people keep spouting it as if it was a solid fact.
I think it's just bait at this point.

dumb frogposter

>mixing up 2D and 3D

you guys don't have sisters right? if you had one you'd know incest is not right

Ebin.

I am one of those with a sister who wants to perform the incest, so yeah we do exist. No, not a virgin, stop with the memes

Serious question, am I the only one who likes incest even though I wouldn't fuck my sister?

I have four sisters, and I am into incest. In fact. I suspect they are the reason I am into it. Since they were all really sexy when they were younger, so I've always wanted to fuck them.

Are they older than you?

This. If LGBT could be legalized, why incest couldn't?

yeah just like people who have a mommy or daddy fetish are all orphans

Watch people disagree with this.

Not all, we are all close in age. I am 31, so they are past their prime, so to speak.

There is literally nothing wrong with incest in 2d,

I still envy you.
>tfw no onee-san

My friend and I both have sisters and we're both into incest. The westermark effect is a meme.

I don't really feel "that" way about my own sisters (though I have masturbated to the thought of having sex with one of them), but I wouldn't rule it out completely if they were to approach me, either. Not gonna happen, though.

Well. I've never really done anything sexual with them though. The furthest I've ever gotten was to feel up one of thems breasts.

The things I would do if I could go back in time.

Watch me because faggot dared it.

>Why was LGBBQ marriage legalized?
Because they're taxpayers and are afforded the same rights as others.

>Is LGBBQ marriage equal to heterosexual marriage?
No, it is inferior and altogether meaningless. It does not produce children which is our biological imperative, and does not provide the state with more able bodies (taxpayers).

Not that this is an argument for legalized incest, but simply WHY degenerate relationships were legalized, and why, with a pragmatic approach, they shouldn't have been.

If incest ever gets legalized, do you think we'll have a shitshow like the LGBTQ? It's such a fucking mess

You're right mate. Produce. Consume. Indulge. Reproduce, lest the hellish machine called society runs out of replacement parts.

Both me and my sister have incest fetish, we only keep it 2D though.

It's hot as fuck in fiction, but if you actually believe incest isn't wrong in real life then you're a fucking idiot.

Morals are a spook so who cares.

No. The LGBBQ people are all suffering from untreated mental illnesses, that is why they are all so fucking erratic and violent among themselves and others. Now, if say a bunch of incestuously born people get together to protest, we might see something crazy.

One of the reasons LGBBQ shit has become so militant is because it has become hijacked by leftists and piled in with the other slacktivist movements that amount to little more than blocking streets and breaking shit.

Probably 90% of the world. If you had this conversation face-to-face you'd be keeping your edgy "lol morals" ideas to yourself.

This is board of peace. Mind your language.

>Now, if say a bunch of incestuously born people get together to protest, we might see something crazy.

Kek, now I'm imagining a bunch of downies getting together and screaming WE HAVE RIGHTS

I don't think so. The topic of incest and moral relativism has never come up in my real life conversations, but if they do I'll plainly state my point of view.

My parents are first cousins and I'm reasonably okay though I do have pretty shit genes. Children of incest won't feel good about their shitty genetics desu.

First cousin marriage is hardly the level of incest we're talking about. You're about as unrelated to your first cousin as you are to some other random schlub in the streets. Even when I play Medieval 2 I marry first cousins whenever necessity dictates, also to gross out my normie friends on Steam with the screenshots.

>70 posts in
>no gene posts yet
>''Incest is immoral and wrong.'' as first post even

>friends

> normie
> friends
No user, you are the normies

>twin
Well. This is another thing. It's more like selfcest. Interesting

Makes me wish people would still belive in the greek gods, they certainly didn't give a shit about incest.

I have some health problems but people who also have then despite the fact that their parents are completely unrelated.

But I can imagine it being a lot worse for people whose parents are siblings. They'll blame their parents and sue them for giving birth to them. You can actually do that if your parents know you would have genetic problems and still gave birth to you.

I meant to say
>**I've met people who also have them despite the fact that their parents are completely unrelated.

Have you ever played Crusader Kings 2?

Because Incest leads to Degenerate Cannibal Mutants.

When it happens in 2D it's all cool to you, but would you really feel the same if a friend of yours told you he's in a relationship with his sister? Would you still be their friend?

Yes and I'd ask him for tips

I didn't believe it when people said Sup Forums is normalfag central. I should've listened.

Why wouldn't I?

Marrying your sister is not a normie thing to do.

There is nothing wrong with a brother and sister getting married.

Literally nothing wrong with it

they look so cute together, how can people hate wincest when its so beautiful?

The only people that are against incest is people with either no siblings, or ugly siblings.

you will stop being his friend if he doesnt act accord ur fucking personal values???, youre a shitty tomodachi m8, gtfo

I would probably congratulate and admire him if I learned. Ah, what a lucky girl.

Even though the people who replied said they would have no problem with this, I admit I would be a bit creeped out at first, and I'm a huge incestfag. I think this is because a lot of us unconsciously and unjustly see men as predators, and their sexuality as creepy (think about the "eww men are such perverts" girls sometimes say), so we tend to see a man who is in love with his sister as a disgusting freak, even if he's the nicest guy in the world and what he's feeling is real love.

To avoid this bias let's consider this situation: what if a female friend of yours told you she's in love with her twin brother? She also tells you she initiated everything and convinced him to have a relationship, otherwise it would have never happened. How would you react.

>and having children
this is the part thats the problem, incest causes genetic problems
the rest however is fine and it's just social stigma, it should be noted however that part of your genetic code makes you unattracted to your siblings/parents/children this is why animals dont go around fucking their family.
it's pretty rare someone is actually attracted to their close family but chances are you might have a cousin you think is pretty hot.

With proper monitoring and selection, incest can actually be beneficial genetically. Since the negative recessive traits are likely to be shared, it is easier to select against them specifically in order to, in a sense, "clean up" the genes of the offspring entirely.

Should I bother watching this or it just another dime a dozen harem shits?

Not even that, it's a SoL comedy 4-koma manga that happens to feature a guy and his four sisters as the main characters. No incest.

Haruki and Mutsuki are already a couple, they just don't know it yet.

Those loli imouto are a bit clingy.