I fixed the Middle East

I fixed the Middle East

Unfortunately, the middle east won't be fixed until every square inch of it is bathed in cleansing nuclear fire.

Touch Israel and expect us to fuck your shit up.

>Shilling this hard for Israel from a supposed Muslim
JIDF gtfo

Shit, I forgot that roaches can survive in nuclear wastelands.

You're doing it wrong

Indeed. Not until it's a vast desert of glass will the Middle East be fixed. And let's not forget about the Asian Pacific (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines).

>>Shilling this hard for Israel from a supposed Muslim
Using Nazi flags and Muslim flags while supporting Israel is the new JIDF tactic

>has the ability to terraform
>stops short of erasing all non-white countries

So are you.

Soy goy please. I can easily body slam anyone who talks about the Exalted Israeli State

Agreed

>africa and latin america still exist

This isn't even the best rendition of greater israel. who the fuck would want any part of africa? it should be a nigger containment zone

lol roach is still butthurt about the fall of the ottoman empire. being surrounded by low iq apes doesn't make you a gifted conqueror

this wouldn't be so bad desu but i don't know why you kept the caribbean

Where else am I going to keep my offshore dollars and drink margaritas under the sun?

Need tax haven

>leaving the baltics
>leaving amerimuttopia and leafland
best map is Roman Empire's territory, plus china and japan

I see you're using a Turkish proxy again, Shlomo.

but why leave China?

The Jews have hijacked American foreign policy to their tribe's benefit. They don't even need to join the military to project their violence, they have Zogbots do it for them. Pretty clever, but at some point, we need to ask ourselves why we do the shitwork, and their crappy, desert country gets the rewards of our bravery, and not ourselves. They won't even fight for themselves, like when you see riots of hasidic-girl draft dodgers. The Jew will fight until the last american.

You miss spelled "Israeli gulf there in the east corner

Need vacay

>Turk
>Pretending Cyprus doesn't exist
Hmmm...

By adding 50 million muslim arabs to it?

Who will clean the trash of the dirty sand niggers before I move my shop over to the new areas?

Make your peace

Normie Jews, I'm sorry, but if you guys don't speak up than you're implicit.

Something to take from religion & science isn't so much the content but the fact that both lead to indescribable experiences that humanity have yet to classify. Furthermore, something as bigly as a God wouldn't give a shit what you called him or prayed under as, for, how, when, et al. Someone or something of that magnitude simply wouldn't give a fuck. Which implies he's gone or he's all of us and in which case 1488. I digress. I would suggest, however, that open discourse must occur and as such we must lay bare the hidden power structure that binds us. Inflationary debt.
The government is shutting down for a while, gentleman. Brush up on Home Alone. Buy a gun. Buy some Bitcoin. Stay safe. Spooks if you're watching this, I have 3 grenades primed. Ok, not three.
>Guys, can you imagine if the world found their inner peace?
Kek wills you to pray

He's posting from a thinkpad.

>not including the whole arabian peninsula
>not including anatolia

FPBP

>Kurds
no

Nice i like planetary engineering

>be the only state on planet
>still have a supervolcano

shut up, goy! remember to NOT BE SILENT(tm) for ISRAEL! you fucking amerilards are one huge fucking joke, y'know that? no king, no history, so the jews use you for their bidding. enjoy God's punishment, traitor

>getting rid of Alaska
Why?

ice is a jewish trick