Male Virginity

Alright Sup Forums, it's time to settle this once and for all. We all know women who have sex before marriage are worthless roasties, but what about men?

Is having pre-marital sex as a man degenerate? Should a man have sexual experience in the event thathe marries a virgin, or are two virgins getting married preferred.

Seems like everyone has different opinions on this matter.

>inb4 incel

yes.. sex only after engagement

>We all know women who have sex before marriage are worthless roasties

That's never been the definition. Roasties are sluts who fuck a bunch of guys casually. High number of lifetime partners = roastie.

>Should a man have sexual experience in the event thathe marries a virgin

Nobody does this, not even the actually religious. This memeing is meaningless bullshit.

Obviously you want some experience before you commit for life. How fucking hard is it to have a few longtime partners, learn what you can and then find someone you really want to spend a lifetime with?

You'll need those first relationships just to figure out common crash and burn moments and how to cope with the annoyances of living with someone else anyway.

Now back to your regular shitposting.

Why the fuck does it matter for either gender? You can't even use the argument of "muh used goods" because skin is constantly shedding and regenerating. Its always brand new.

The biblical answer is to wait until marriage regardless of gender.

>How fucking hard is it to have a few longtime partners, learn what you can and then find someone you really want to spend a lifetime with?

>You'll need those first relationships just to figure out common crash and burn moments and how to cope with the annoyances of living with someone else anyway.
You can do all of that with one relationship with a good person for the right reasons.

roastie detected

If you guys are waiting out for female virgin to marry,then you're fucked or not

Ofc you don't wanna be an akward lay to your love, you need to fuck some bitches first

This

>How fucking hard is it to have a few longtime partners, learn what you can and then find someone you really want to spend a lifetime with?
By your definition very hard since from word go they're getting into 'provisional' relationships. If you treat intimate relationships as provisional or disposable, it'll be harder to really find someone you care about. What's the point of dating someone you don't see a future with? What's commendable about treating people as items to be used up and discarded? Now I know maybe you just weren't as compatible as you thought. It happens and I don't think people that have multiple relationships are immoral in any way inherently, but to go into a relationship thinking 'this isn't serious, this is just practice' is simply a disservice to your partner and yourself.

Well the logical conclusion would be yes. If women shouldn't that means men are either hooking up with roasties or making more, OR they're doing the gay. I'd say that sex in a committed relationship is okay. If the relationship is not based upon the sex but for the benefit of both in the relationship. At this point the relationship should be solidified. If you need sex to make the relationship last its probably not healthy.

Everyone has had sex with at least half a dozen people before they get married. Grow up. Lose some weight maybe you will actually get married instead of just talking about it.

I could easily take any of you in a fight.

THIS. everyone says you should wait until after marriage, but when you become engaged to the person, you've already made that commitment to each other.

Marriage is just the government saying these two people are together, which is sad with how important it is in Christian culture.

>Marriage is just the government saying these two people are together
Marriage is when you get married in a Church with God as a witness. The government 'term' is shit.

pre-marital sex is degenerate.

What will that phone number do? Will it help me get sex, or does it only try to make me feel better for being a virgin?

It will help you kill yourself faster.

Of course men should conquer the women of other tribes while keeping the women of their own tribe pure to settle down with.

Roastie will answer and pretend to be your friend for a lucrative call expense.

It's a marketing campaign for some gay movie

> We all know women who have sex before marriage are worthless roasties, but what about men?
That's not it. You're really close, though, but even then that's not the point.

> Is having pre-marital sex as a man degenerate?
Absolutely.

> Should a man have sexual experience in the event thathe marries a virgin, or are two virgins getting married preferred.
Definitely the latter.

The roasties have no power if they don't get any cock. It's better for women in the end, anyways; individuals who have less or abstain from sex tend to have fruitful marriages - this holds true for both sexes, but affects women moreso than men.

Also,
> inb4 your own post
incel

honestly anyone who has casual sex is a degenerate contributing to a fucked up society

men think they get off without it JUSTing their own mental health like women but it just effects them in a different way, they all end up paranoid as fuck about their girl cheating on them because the majority of women they've been intimate with have been massive whores, and chances are if a girl goes for them that's what she is too

Everyone who fornicates outside of marriage has committed a capital crime in Gods eyes and in the eyes of all who are righteous. and must be executed. We should encourage fornication.

I wasn't aware the hymen regenerates

Well anatomy speaking. The male genetalia is a whole different thing than female genetalia
>Female genetalia: vagine, cervix, Internal os, Utherine lining, fallopean tube, ovary etc
>Male genetalia: urethra, Bulbourethral gland, prostate, Ejaculatory duct, seminal vicsule, ureter, bladder etc

Most important parts and the inner parts

>Female: Have leftovers from previous partners inside their region and can impact the childs birth dna and not be 100% from the original father.
>Male:claims that you actually absorb female juice THROUGH the urethra. And then the copulins in the female juice enter the bloodstream, go through the body, enter the brain and then make you basically become a little slave to this very woman.
>Male: Or same thing as the female where the bodily fluids have an impact on the birth childs dna and alter the eggs of the original host.

All theories as of now though.

says the guy who cant get laid.

Wise words, senpai. Girls don't respect a man with no experience anyway; who wants to give it up to somebody who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing?

Kek'd.
Holy shit, I wouldn't worry, you're going to be a virgin forever anyway.

If you aren't willing to wait why should she? If you are having sex before marriage you are cucking her husband. Sure it's great for you but someone is likely cucking you in the same way. Don't piss in the pool, we're all trying to swim here.

yes it is degenerate, because you're ruining more and more women

no but I am literally putting off having sex with my wife to type this post which arguably more pathetic

>Is having pre-marital sex as a man degenerate?
Yes and no.

The proscription against pre-marital sex historically is based on women's drastic decline in ability to pair bond with each successive sexual partner. Though not fully understood until recently; via measurements of hormone levels and brain activity; it's been understood for centuries that you can't turn a whore into a housewife. It's not coincidence that nearly every religion globally has a proscription against promiscuity with a focus on women.

The reduction in the ability to pair bond is quite negligible in men, but there are a myriad of other factors such as financial costs of pregnancy, childcare, the spread of disease, and conflict over and between sexual partners that weigh against male promiscuity.

Optimally humanity should discard pair bonding as a means of social cohesion altogether. It's a biologically driven anachronism which holds us back as a species. Of course that would require women to become fully autonomous members of society, responsible for their actions, and inactions. Which at this point is history, lets just say that the odds of winning the lottery is greater by several factors. It would also require tradcucks and huwitenatcucks to stop whore-shipping the huwite vagina as the savior of the huwhite race.

Maybe not to the point where you can only have sex for reproduction purposes after getting engaged but I'd prefare the old approach to the new one (having sex just with a long term partner).

Everything was much easier. You'd have to follow very simple steps and rules.
>Get to know each other
>If there's a connection take her to a romantic date
>Start hanging out together
>One day take her to a nice place, your house, etc and go for it
>Don't lick her face on the first 3 months

Now it's like
>Choose which whore is aviable
>Figure out what's her kink and tease her with it
>Take her home and roll a dice for STDs. If you get a 20 you get a rape accusation and roll the dice again for the STD.

Stop spreading jew lies. We only want the spics and niggers to stop fucking and popping out babies. We need to start making more babies, younger, more of them. Hell, be an accelerationist, have more than you can afford, hop on welfare, drain the system dry so we can get rid of it once and for all. All the degenerates will gtfo when their free meal goes away. The trick is while you collect that welfare check, don't be sitting on your ass. Learn survival skills, grow a garden, set yourself up to succeed and survive the coming dystopia that is inevitable to transition from this jewcuck nation to a proper European one.

men cannot be virgins their is no cherry to pop or anything of similarity

Men should remain chaste.

Pre-marital sex never ends in an eternal marriage of body and soul.

>Woman has sex before marriage
>Roastie

Does not compute
"It doesn't matter where you've been, as long as it was deep."

The fuck is up with Sup Forums tonight, every thread is normie tier stereotypes.

those are just fuckbois who have bno restraint. who cant commit to anything. these boys arent men. they are unworthy of the name

no larp

im 19 and a virgin and all i want is to feel what its like being inside a girl.. im just really shy and its hard for me to fix it alot of times i wonder if ill ever get a girlfriend/have sex

i also have a really tough time meeting girls because im a full time computer science major...

bag of sand

Guys should have sex before marriage so they won't be spazzes and to realize roastie holes aren't THAT big of a deal. If white knights and beta's got laid at least once they wouldn't sacrifice their happiness for something they've already tasted. Modern men are too nice to get the puss puss and as a result will bow down to roasites for their cowardice.

Yeah, whores can be of either gender. But good luck hooking up with a virgin girl, let a lone marrying her with her virginity intact. Such is the state of modern society, where extramarital sex is so common that it is nearly impossible to enter a godly marriage.

>said, cock-hungry whore

>Is having pre-marital sex as a man degenerate?
Yes.

>all i want is to feel what its like being inside a girl
Don't listen to the Jew media, it's nothing special.

You can only make it special if you're doing it with a person you really care about and are willing to work together. Sex is 99% about communication.

Its a suicide help hotline.

>modern men should get laid so they won't marry a roastie out of desperation
>lel your a cock hungry whore
I bet your a virgin. No I'm not asking you to disprove it I just fucking bet you are.

Go to an Asian massage place that does full sex happy endings.