This guy has to be one of the least intimidating villains I've ever seen

This guy has to be one of the least intimidating villains I've ever seen.

I didn't buy for one second that he was a real threat to Gon.

Your fault for expecting anything out of HxH these days.

But I've heard nothing but good things about this show. I have to say the only time I've really enjoyed it was the whole Yorknew City arc. Everything else feels like it's been done better elsewhere.

>was no real threat
>heavily crippled Gon and could have finished him in an instant if it wasn't for his tendency to overthink things and the plan they prepared for a week specially to isolate and deal with him

>these days
GI arc was like a decade ago.

Me neither.

I mean after seeing people like Hisoka, the Zoldyck family, the Spiders and Kurapika this guy seemed like a bad joke.

In fact the whole arc felt like a bad joke to me, videogame world is so lame and the dodgeball game is even lamer

It ended a little over thirteen years ago.

He's definitely the lamest villain out of the series, but I liked Greed Island on the whole. The dodgeball was awesome.

>after seeing people like Hisoka, the Zoldyck family, the Spiders and Kurapika this guy seemed like a bad joke
To be fair, this was an opponent for Gon to actually beat.

>I didn't buy for one second that he was a real threat to Gon.

If it wasn't for the fact he needed Gon's book, he could have easily killed him.

He was severely handicapped for the fight.

>6 new series announced for Jump
>No H x H news
Back to cryostasis for me

Yeah but its not about powerlevels, his character was just really lame and he felt like a huge chump

It's not coming back this time, is it.

what'd you expect from some fuck who looks like vash the stampede

He's a mediocre villain but he is objectively quite a big threat. He can fuck with people en masse and Gon had to wreck himself to stand a chance.

It's funny how Biscuit would have one shot whichever one she encountered regardless

>might never get to see my boy Feitan cause the Titanic: Part 2
It hurts.

>these days
This villain is over a decade old

Did you miss what he did to Gon?

his hand was healed like one episode later

I think that was the point of the character. He got to where he was through excessive planning and preparation. It took him years to set up all the bombs and gather all the cards. Then he got fucked by one kid who didn't play his shitty game.