Don't stick it in the crazy

>Don't stick it in the crazy.
When will this meme end? Crazy girls are the best and fuck like wild beasts. Someone that is aware of their worth must have spread that to keep them for himself.

>When will this meme end?
It's not a meme though. The sex is not the issue it's all the super fucked up bullshit they'll put you through when in a relationship. If you can get some and get out with a clean and permanent break then it's great but if not you'll regret it.

I think it's less of them not being best girl and more of them being liable to shoot you.

Name 3 (three) animes that do this.

That's a problem of your dick.

To use your OP as an example the only reason Beato would shoot me in the dick is because I'm not Jurgen.

>Beatrix
>Crazy

Anime version yes. But that's not Beatrix her characters got totally butchered. She is one of the few sane ones in VN.

See the picture. She tries to avoid necessary casualties as much as possible while moderate rebels have no problem shelling the city in multiple routes.

Beatrix isn't really that sane
She's pretty broken after >Jurgen
also tfw no secret route

Apart from being suicidal and wanting to join her lover in Valhalla she is sane.

That also means trying to get in a relationship with her will send her on a NOOOO YOU'RE NOT JURGENNN rant no matter how close you are to her.

Friendly reminder that if you don't stick it in crazy, crazy will stick it in you.

her loyalty is top tier.

I self-insert as Jurgen so I'm fine with that.

No one ever said the sex wasn't great but when you've actually been with a few women? Yeah not worth it.

>those proportions

They just have to be the right kind of crazy.

there's a graph that explains it somewhere

The one who buggers a fire burns his penis, user. Even ancient roman shitposters knew that.

Maybe those romans had weak dicks.

so basically, it's just a matter of being lite dominant or super dominant

Just the way I like it.

Reasons not to:

>1. They will stalk you long after the sex stopped being worth the irritating mental issues and after you've broken up.

>2. They may castrate you.

>3. If you knock one up, you're fucked.

>4. You're children will not be safe around them.

>5. They may kill themselves.

>6. They will try to destroy your life.

>7. Read reason 3 a few more times.

>it's all the super fucked up bullshit they'll put you through when in a relationship
You mean like actually loving you and being kind of possessive of you?

Friendly reminder that yandere are only a bad option if the attraction isn't mutual (then ur a faget) or you plan on cheating on her (then ur a faget).

>Crazy girls are the best and fuck like wild beasts.
Only if she makes sexy moans instead of commentating on every single thing I fucking do to her when I pump in her pussy.

I married a bipolar girl and I'm the happiest man in the world.
These normalfag mantras are just as cancerous as their creators.

>lol fuck the normalfags and their mantras
>he says, as he blogs about his marriage
Git.

hah, yandere is not crazy, just possessive

the girl from the movie Gone Girl is crazy

>yandere is not crazy

What did he mean by this?

Go ahead then, get into a relationship with a crazy chick and tell me how it works out for you.

>yandere is not crazy
No user, yandere is literally crazy by definition.

Beatrix isnt crazy, shes just a dominatrix. Raping dominatrixes are the best actually.

First time I see Sup Forums complaining about a loyal girl.

Did she fuck Jurgen at least ?

No, and if she was allowed to before he kicked the bucket everything would have been fine.

Who is this semen demon?

Crazy girls are fun.
I want to tease one

Pretty sure her name is Google Image Search.

The dick can always tame crazy