youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes; he's me.

Christ is himself the anti christ. Our true savior is satan

The Jews are the anti christ.
If you have to pick one kike, Jared Kushner..

This, read a Bible and tell me how they don't worship the Devil.

Christcucks can fuck right off. This thread belongs to Aryans now.

Are you talking about the synagogue of satan?
That's the modern fake jews that descended from the pharisees.

Fun Fact: The Star of David's origin is a mystery. Unless you use your brain and realize it's identical to the Star of Remphan, an ancient devil worshiping symbol. Kinda brings a whole new context to Jesus Christ calling them the Synagogue of Satan, he wasn't being cute with them.
Kikes are so much worse than most of Sup Forums thinks, and that's saying something.

WTF?!
Jews really are the Synagogue of Satan.

Yep, they're not even actively hiding it.

lol, was this made during Obama's presidency?

How did this happen?

Read the protocols of Zion and try to figure it out, your guess is as good as mine. My theory is they got in through the Free Masons and pushed "liberty" to destroy monarchy/european society

Yeah

It's called Monkey Butt

Yes, 2013. youtube.com/watch?v=-uW6L244tSI

I don't think Obama is the Antichrist.
He is AN antichrist like figure, but he doesn't have the prerequisite requirements.

it's trump jr

The bible says we wont know the time or the place, so no i dont
and any one who thinks tgey know is wrong because no one is supposed to know who it is and he has to be loved by all

The Jews in Israel are currently preparing for a messiah and believe he is coming soon, so my guess the anti-christ is going to be born in the modern state of Israel and worshipped by Jews first and then all gentiles (except for those few who don't bend the knee to Baal)

What if it's not a he but something like smart phones? Then fucking what big shot

Isn't it suppose to be Jared? Come on lads

This. Lucifer is the God of this world.

Yes

That's another possibility that I have heard.
Maybe it's a Beast system. I guessed at Facial Recognition technology and biometrics as a possibility.

13 stars = the original 13 colonies.

Its nothing to do with the star of David.

Fools!

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

morons

Im right. Lucifer the light bringer.

He might be alive, but a few technologies must be invented before the Antichrist arrives. They will need polygraph tests that actually work to determine that you actually worship that Antichrist in order to receive the Mark of the Beast. I'm sure there are some others I'm forgetting, too.

>bible
only if you believe in the neo-Judaic book of myth

he is alive and he comes to this board all the time.

also albert pike's ww3 blueprint

nero (37-68 A.D.) was already dead when revelation was written (06/68 A.D.-08/70 A.D.). so no.

The Anti-Christ is living. The wife of Lucifer, "Sophia"

She just took down the soudi government and put her puppets in place. in cooperation with her Masonic handlers she will begin to enlighten society. then we will be asked to take the mark of the beast. an AI chip that stores our memories "souls" and allows us to connect to the internet through our minds. we would all be connected. "as one"

those who don't take the mark. Will perish. For when Christ returns, all humans will have accepted the mark. All I can say is. keep a close eye on Damascus. When it goes. everything will change. forever.

Hes Immortal he can walk among us and even return to heaven and talk to god- Read the book of Job.
Job 1-6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

He also Tempted Jesus in the desert in Mathew
Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Satan later arranged for Jesus to be crucified by taking the form of a Pharisee he can shape shift i couldnt back this last bit up as i cant find the verse and will have to reread the new testament.Any one know it its something like he enters town as the form of another guy and talks to the priests.

No, I am sick of all the "The end of the World is near" bullshit.
It's a ploy on people to make them think they can get away with shit (the elites) while making the ones who are baseline, good natured and trying to be "safe" from hell. I have heard it from Christians, Muslims, Jews, and so many other Judeo-Christian beliefs. "Oh I just wish this world will end already so I can just go to the afterlife"
No. You are being an irresponsible dick bag and making the world impossible for the younger people to live in. Stop doing this. For fucks sake. Christians pride themselves on being charitable people, but they want it all to end but don't risk fucking suicide cause their god said it was damn illegal. We have nothing but a bunch of psychos wanting death but failing to see LIFE. Our planet is beautiful and we are ruining it with this attitude. Straighten your shit out and actually get with the program and realize humanity needs help, not some useless god who gives children cancer and claims "its a part of my plan". We need people to cure cancer, to help the environment, to lead us into space. We can't do that if they are constantly wishing for their own death and the end of the fucking world.

David never approved of the sigil of Saturn, that was always Soloman's lovechild, who we all know was obsessed with the occult.
It his temple that the anti christ will try to rebuild and bring about the end of days.

Actually it's the 13 disciples.
Mary Magdalen was the 13th disciple, but the church rejected her because she was a woman and a whore.

Ronald Wilson Regan. All his individual names have six letters Jews love that number So they let him work with commies to find out if they could cut him in on the new world order and murder the rebellious martian jews

evidently, and they are many
see
for examples