Masamune-kun no Revenge

>Ep 4: 1h 28m
Dere mode Aki soon. Prepare your nutbladders.

Aki is cute and best. My body is ready.

I'm going to drop this when the MC ends up falling for her for real, which is inevitable.

Gentlemen, how would you make Masamune-kun no Revenge a passable show?

More Aki.

Remove Yoshino.

Having Aki do lewd things to tease him

Based on the preview, episode 4 is going to cover ch.5, ch.6, and half of ch.7. Should be a decent episode unless SL manages to messed it up somehow. Aki is super cute in these chapters.

She's always cute, but definitely extra cute in those chapters. Even detesting Makabe after she caught him and Yoshino meeting up to collude together was adorable and understandable.

Aki a shit. A SHIT.

Neko a best. A BEST.

>Nekofag

Remove irrelevant and cockblocking Neko.

How does it feel knowing even that cunt Yoshino is better than Neko?

>Ep 4: 45m

Muh dick. Divine pantyhose on legs of a Goddess.

Mimoriii!

Already? That's fast. It usually takes midpoint or longer for that to happen. MC's plan must be super effective.

They journey is still pretty far from over. This is only round one and Makabe won, but there's still two other rounds to go. And that's not counting the time taken up by side characters.

3 mins

muh shoujo

It's up.

>tfw masmune-kung-fu is no doubt gonna pussy out and actually love aki.
It will be the ultimate rejection

Link plox

Make Aki and not Kohaku the actual villain.

>Leveled up

creep

>She sees a penis

>Hail Aki-sama

>dat shot
Using preview.

ez

CUTE.

I want Aki to verbally abuse me and give me that look of disgust as she uses me as a sex slave.

MUH

Kaguy--er, Aki is losing!

CUTER

Aki a best.

Best girl

I hate you.

EMISSARY OF LIGHT
CURE WHITE

>Yoshino ruining things again

Fucking Yoshino.

I swear the anime is actually making me think that this is better than it actually is. Help. I'm getting baited lads.

Tsun-tsun, dere-dere~

SEOOOOOOOOOOOO

Love at first sight.

Panty status: wet

BEST GIRL KITAAAA

REMOVE NEKO

!?

>NTR bitches are coming on
Not on my watch.

Slut.

Cheating man

It's okay. MC isn't interest in clingy Neko at all.

I fucking hate this shit. A show looks so good with cute girls, then an absolute fucking shit turns up and the whole thing turns to ass. Fuck japs and their shit taste.

Fucking based.

>all that blushing and haughty faces
HHHHNNNNGGGG

Even more when you know the new girl is just there as a temporary obstacles, would have been much better if the new girl actually cuck the shit the main heroine desu

Now that's what I'm talking about. Even they know that Aki is perfect.

Aki is still in the lead for face reaction of the season.

Aki has the same advantage Erina has for face reactions. Full range spectrum range of moe and emotional expressions from disgust, mad, serious, smug, surprised, bratty, flustered, baka baka, happy, embarrassed, sincere, determined, sad, longing, and so forth, but what clutches it are the goofy/silly deformed faces.

A collage of all her different facial expressions and reactions to date would be awesome. Where's that user who did Chitose's collage when you need him?

Finally.

If I wasn't lazy, I would've done it myself. Eh, my autism isn't high level enough either.

>that BTFO face

Neko > Yoshino > Class rep > Trap > * > shit > Aki

That taste, how awful.

Aki is still best girl.

Temp stitch as usual until someone can do better.

Wait so they marry each other and have kids? How the hell is that getting revenge? I knew he was in it for the long con but god damn does that take dedication.

I wonder how long he'll keep up the facade. I'm sure the eventual rejection will be all the sweeter.

Makabe and Aki do hook up later. Marriage isn't out of the question.

The manga is ending very soon, so it's not that long. The story isn't perfect, but one thing it doesn't do is drag and that's one of its merits.

>secondaries arguing over shit that has been resolved in the manga ages ago