Owen The Cuck Destroyer at it again!

youtube.com/watch?v=t1df2mdYxsw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEXGlG66eOI
youtube.com/watch?v=PZqK5xIMYq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck are these people on?
starts at 2 minutes 20 seconds btw

Those Antifa are based. Made Shoyer look like a fool.

>based antifa

"They have no respect for nobody, nothing, or the country itself."

Nope. Based redneck, pussy antifa. Twig soyboys couldn't even run 20 yards.

"They showed up, the whole group, and it was just me standing here, and they didn't do nothing."

Psuedo Intellectual Pathalogical LARPers.

Nice Owen, very nice.

I want trump dick suckers and antifa to kill each other

Who is best? Macboobs or Millie?

This, Owen the cuck shroyer can off himself for all I care

meh, he makes a good point: why did antifa show up for this march and not others?

1. Facebook
2. Illegal immigration is essential for the communists and anyone they work with.

He also points out the gang stalking mentality antifa has, stalking people who leave the rally when it's over to gather info and assault single individuals.

The MSM will never cover that shit, nor will they cover the America sucks chants, nor the anarchy flags, nor the fact that the Steinle rally people were all housewives and retired folk (and a black MMA fighter) while antifa was 100% able bodied pastey white youth.

I want leaf posters to worry about their own shithole country.

(((Infowars)))

MASKETTA MAN?

That fucking so called reporting jew that has no mask is the same fucker that was in the blm protests every night they were going on.
What a piece of shit he is.
He is the guy that was on video telling how he loves to suck dick, and he is a good dick sucker.
What fucking filth these people are.

My god that nose

might as well use the kikes to fuck with commies. it's poetic in a way.

of course we gas ASAP but in the meantime...

This video is so cringe I can't watch. Made it like four minutes in before finally shutting it off. I had to keep pausing like every twenty seconds or so. I feel embarrassed for everyone in this video.

rofl

This.

>trump wins they still going at it because of butt frustrations

>that idiot trying to stare him down behind the glasses whilst saying nothing and trying to be intimidating.
DUDE..
He's just asking you a simple question.
Internally he's probably going
>yeah i'm showing this facist nazi something right now, he had better learn who's the big boss around here.

o fug, that nose

>are you blowing into the microphone
HOLY SHIT THESE PEOPLE ARE LIKE SMALL CHILDREN
They're talking so much about free speech but don't want it for anybody who disagrees with them. Who's the authoritarian again you silly silly people.

We have a team of Sup Forums scientists working on that very question. So far all we've learned is that they're the dictionary definition of Useful Idiot.

antifa are literal irl larpers for a few shekels
what a shit """""occupation"""""

>standing around 6 people threatening him and then asking him why you scared
Yeah real brave. Intimidation tactics from these neo commies. Disgusting but also hilarious at the same time.

Owen you fucking kike stop self-promoting yourself. You are cringeworthy.

Get the fuck out you commie bastards and tell the idiots in this video to get their head screwed on straight.

They dont attak hin, just block the way.
Police is nearby, but cant do anything.

I was born in th soviet union and know what comunism means.
I will just say, they dont know what they are protesting for

Those commie flags

48:00
look at all the cops protecting antifa.

>I was born in th soviet union and know what comunism means.
What do you think about this whole thing they're doing? What would you say to them if you could?

scum bags

Not gonna lie Owen sounds like a fucking bro

Man I want to beat the shit out of these Antifa faggots. Honestly I want to infiltrate their little club so I can find out who some of them are and then beat their asses one by one.

It's understandable that he was in a situation where they were trying to wrong foot him but he should have first asked them who they represent (i.e. lead them to claiming to represent the people) then ask them why they are so concerned over their protest being documented by the press.

It was a little clumsy to frame it as free speech.

They should learn the history and know that the soviet union a lot of people killed and burried under the streets.

Comunism means you build a home and plant a garden, then the goverment give it to a always drunk guy and send you in the desert to live

They are controlled opposition @32:18 Ear piece in an Antifa getting so called arrested

If I try to walk in there and they keep moving in front of me to block my path can I get away with knocking them the fuck out or would I get arrested?

Owen is one of the greatest Jew crusaders.
If you ever bring up Israel he gets militant and angry. Truly a ((great ally.))
youtube.com/watch?v=jEXGlG66eOI

> In china

That's not china.

checked

Well who is controlling them? Because they do nothing but generate votes for Trump. Normal people do not see Antifa and think "wow I really want to vote for Democrats now!" They think "holy fuck these people are nuts maybe Trump isn't so bad after all."

So they can't be controlled opposition from the left.

Deep State

>They should learn the history and know that the soviet union a lot of people killed and burried under the streets.
>Comunism means you build a home and plant a garden, then the goverment give it to a always drunk guy and send you in the desert to live

Sounds about right, and these goons apparently want to make that happen. If they were allowed to kill owen for having a different oppinion than them, they would've done so right there. That's fairly obvious.

Why would the deep state organize a group of people that generate votes for Trump? Is the deep state on Trump's side?

>shaking like a leaf
>calls them soyboys
i would have decked them the moment they blocked me

>Why would the deep state organize a group of people that generate votes for Trump? Is the deep state on Trump's side?
They might generate votes for trump because they're assholes, but at the same time they're trying to argue against trump so that's clearly not their objective.

>i would have decked them the moment they blocked me
And get arrested for assault by the police officers right behind you. Smart move buddy.

a ploy to execute any goyim who dare resist.
anti-fa in the streets = PSYOP
they want you to get aggressive so the cops on stand by can kill you

They don't care who's in office. They care about keeping the borders open to flood the country with illegals and what not. So the plan is to shut down any anti-migration/illegal marches.

>They don't care who's in office. They care about keeping the borders open to flood the country with illegals and what not. So the plan is to shut down any anti-migration/illegal marches.
Pretty stupid to protest a dead person though. But they'll protest anything even remotely immigration related so that's the reason.

brainlets

Well their plan is terrible because wherever Antifa goes, new Trump voters emerge. Every Antifa rally is just free Trump voter generation.

>Well their plan is terrible because wherever Antifa goes, new Trump voters emerge. Every Antifa rally is just free Trump voter generation.
Their plan is one of intimidation of anyone with different political oppinion, and that's also clear from the video. This plan ofcourse backfires because they look like the assholes they are and ofcourse people don't like that, but they do it regardless.

I am not watching 1 hour of this. Someone tell me the relevant time interval

Checked

my guess is it's just Soros groups organizing it,i'm convinced Soros's isn't actually trying to create a Marxist world government, he's actually trying to invoke the 4th Reich, just as Nazi's rose to power in opposition to the revolutionary communists groups including antifa

>21.10

BASED GUNLET GUARDIAN OF PATRIOTIC RETRIBUTION

Random pro-Trumper draws a handgun to protect Owen when shit gets real, is arrested for it five minutes later

The fact that there are people who keep joining "Antifa" proves other wise. There's the other half of the population who doesn't support Trump and love antifa. 51:06

For fucks sake you still have 1/2 population that think Hillary is president and was robbed by the Russians.

they're both grandmas at this point. alex needs to get some fresh infobabes

What is sad is if they were not all such autistic commies they could have just talked with him like a person. He gave them the opportunity when they started to talk about what types of cameras they had. Just geek out about cameras and find common ground. Fucking commies

I've suspected this too. And what better way to brew conflict and momentum for a reich than by importing millions of shitskins to create havoc and tension?

More like oven amirite

>The fact that there are people who keep joining "Antifa" proves other wise.

How?

Your argument is "even though they are constantly outnumbered, the fact there are some prove there are a lot".

Think about it. Think about how dumb you are.

Well it's working. I was registered Green Party but changed to Democrat to primary for Bernie.

Then I started hearing about how it was OK to kill wypipo because dey rayciss. Then I started seeing literal red flags in our streets and people advocating for the elimination of our first amendment. Then a guy I've known for 30 years threw in with the cultural Marxists and decided it was OK to violently suppress speech.

I realized a culture war was being fought right under my nose and I wasn't picking a side. Now I've picked a side.

GTK RWN 1488

>"even though they are constantly outnumbered, the fact there are some prove there are a lot".

I'm not just referring to the Antifa who show up at events

>Think about it. Think about how dumb you are.

You are just ignorant of the facts. Antifa is growing.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZqK5xIMYq0

>be anarchist
>wait for the little green man before crossing the intersection

Anything holy and sacred in this world antifa oppose. They are nihilistic and stand for nothing. Death is their only redemption.

self defence i suppose we are more used to fighting with our fists than pulling out a glock 9

That (((nose)))

Antifa recruits by showing a romanticized group think based on vague political values. The delusion is that there are millions of peopl who will see them in the streets in their black hanky faces and retro commie flags, and more will want to
Join. Owen is right RO go and mock them for the weak miserable clicks they are.

> 12 hours 97 minutes

not gonna sit through that

Nihilism is real
Cancer.

>Antifa are based
Thank you for revealing your true colours.

why do they all look like this? almost no chin, a complete lack of anything resembling a jaw. does chronic mouthbreathing create bitch antifa losers or are they just destined to be like that?

Soy boy

Sucking dicks and being a faggot probably. You ever wonder what it is about gay sex that makes gay men all talk with that really gay lisp? Something changes in their anatomy when they suck dicks.

The ideology being espoused by antifa is that the less successful are that way because of unfair advantages towards and oppression from successful people. That's pretty much the core of it. Of course it's going to attract a bunch of losers and betas brought in by the allure of not having any responsibility in their own failures. Chad doesn't join antifa.