>yield = 51 megatons
>fireball = 5 miles
>mushroom cloud base = 25 miles
>mushroom cloud cap = 59 miles
>"total destruction" blast radius = 22-34 miles

where drop?

In the middle of the Ocean

Mecca

Anywhere, there will be enough dust to cover the sunlight, bring nuclear winter and start the world of the black sun.

MELBOURNE

Wherever Trump is

Moscow or St Petersburg

/thread

F

Jerusalem

Jew York

San Francisco

In the middle of the Indian ocean.
Imagine this tsunami.

Tel Aviv
>inb4 Ahmed

somewhere inside this circle

Mecca

you mean shitstorm

LA actually might be more productive than Jerusalem actually, let's just use conventional weapons for the latter. Destroying the hub of Western degeneracy would have more important implications than Jerusalem, even though the permanent removal of the Israel lobby would be a hard win for the entire world

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Canada Nukes DC killing all those niggers while inside symitiously draining the swamp in Washington
I'm impressed Cuckada, I didn't think you had it in you.

no. stats are from when it was dropped back in the 60s

the only correct answer
the rest of you can go back to fb

Trade Tsar Bomba to Jongster for 3 of his nukes. Drop mine on Jerusalem, Shenzhen, and New Delhi and watch Jong nuke Jew York. This leaves only the niggers who will rapidly start killing each other once the gibs faucets are nuked.

Everyone wins.

Jerusalem. Let's answer the jewish question.

Jerusalem or Brussels.

I can take America's faggotry, but an iota of my soul dies whenever I witness the same degeneration occur in Europe.

I think you know.

wrong answer. Sampson option would have the kikes bombing everyone around them too, including Mecca. best option for maximum collateral in the middle east.

Gotta nuke something.

Yellowstone National Park

NW tip of Saudi because that will kill a big chunk of the Jews, and the fallout will mostly land on Mecca.

New York or Tel Aviv, whichever kills more of (((them)))

your mother's house

Thanks for ending the cruel misery that is southern California I can finally escape even if it is in death.

Los Angeles

South Pole.