The Official Saturday Night Drunk as a Skunk and High as a Kite Thread - Nonsensical comfy edition

It’s Saturday night and once again many of us losers are at home alone, completely drunk or high as fuck and browsing this board. Still, we have rights and thank God for the First Amendment, they will NOT silence us! We might be using only 2% of our brain currently but that doesn’t mean that we don’t have opinions.

This thread is a safe space for all of you. In this thread, all of you mongrels with no social life, sense of self-preservation or pride can post freely whatever the fuck you want about any current worldwide political events. From time to time it’s good to let the steam out. This is the thread for that. Typos and half-assed borderline schizoid opinions and comments are welcomed in this thread. Barely able to see your keyboard and type cohesive replies? You just pissed in your closet thinking it was the bathroom? Just woke up in stupor from a 4 days meth binge? Suffering from withdrawal and thinking about how many dicks you
will need to suck to get your next fix?

Welcome to this thread! No one will judge you here.

If you need a ride to get home safely, don’t be stupid and let us know. We’ll laugh at you and offer no assistance whatsoever. Welcome to /Pol you faggot.

I’ll start.

I’m recovering from a 2 days binge of Xanax and Cocaine. Tonight is Vodka and Molly night. I don’t know how
long I’ll be intelligible so please don’t judge me when I start posting about UFO abductions and past life experiences.

Join the party!

Suppose to be at work in 5hours, 6 tall boys deep, plus about a gram of weed. probably not making it in, but I made about $14k on crypto so all is good.

BTC? I think the price will plunge tomorrow. I'm ready to buy the big dip if it occurs. What do you think will happen tomorrow?

no-coiner here. started drinking everday 15 years ago to prepare

I was looking at my investment an hour ago but I've decided I was too fucked up to make a rational decision. I'll wait tomorrow. Did that in the past and ended up losing thousands. Never EVER fucking invest or deal with money when you are high or drunk. Lesson learned.

Well, I think that you are ready now. My friendly advice to you is to mortgage you house and sell everything you own and buy some Bitcoins. Your profile is perfect. I've spent at least 30 seconds analyzing the possible outcomes. Don't thank me when you are rich. You are welcome!

I think its going to tank but I've been riding it since 2013 so no gain no loss, all g heres brothers

>no-coiner

I fucking love this term. no-coiner. It's just perfect and the next big class divider for the upcoming dystopian future that we will all live in.

In the near future, women won't even talk to you if you don't own a coin. You'll be seen a an under class creature not worthy of living.

Yean I also think it's going to tank, but only temporarily. 40K Btc in 2018 mark my words.

You'll never see a cent of that 14K

All good mined for a month back in 2013 with my super PC. Easy come easy go, dont be hating bro thsi is a friendly threaed

This is my supply tonight for this thread. Every time someone makes me laugh or make a clever or memorable comment, I'll pop one of these babies.

I'll be the judge of course. I don't want to OD on the fun pills.

Why not? We are near critical mass adoption. In one year when it reaches 40K you will cry.

Mine alts and buy the ultimate coin, BTC. That's the strategy that most normies don't understand. They still think that you can mine BTC. Shhh. Don't tell them.

Do you hold other alt coins? ETH etc? I hold many. I think it's wise to spread the risk personally.

Opening a bottle of champagne as we speak. Peer pressure, and they also wonder why I am on the computer while they are in the pool. Fuck them seriously. I'd rather spend my time with you all.

Pardon my French, but I dont' have any issues with money. How many of you are comfortable in life? I spend a lot for time here because I don't need to work for a living. I know that I am privileged. So don't get me wrong I am not rubbing it in your face.

Well I work, or mostly other people work for me. Nothing wrong with that right? I like to think of myself as an opportunity creator.

So here's my advice for all you poorfags. Tomorrow Bitcoin will drop massively because of the Futures. Invest. Sell your house if you have to. And next week when it shoots up to insane never before all time high, you will thank me.

I'm not even joking. Bitcoin will reach 40K next year, maybe more. In my opinion this is a conservative estimate. So, don['t invest more than you are willing to lose. Think about it like gambling, but you could be immensely rewarded if you are courageous enough.

This thread is like a personal journal for me.... I'll update you all about how I feel as I journey toward total mental oblivion, thanks to the insane amount of drugs I will ingested in the next couple of hours.

What the fuck is wrong with you man

Go outside at talk to some women

i'm in one step away from go to jail, the last friday i went full red pill on some dumb bitch...in my defense i was drunk as shit but fuck this life i wanto to end it all...