Fucking anti-cop shills out full force right now

Fucking anti-cop shills out full force right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy6g6eDQTfU
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
strawpoll.me/14588082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leftist shitheels trying to incite nigger tier retardation over some degenerates getting what they ask for.

Pretty weak attempt, but it is interesting to see how vile and racist leftist shills and kikes actually are irl.

Fuck you, cop cocksucker. Fuck you and your T_D tier pic

The left can't raid.
They're too easy to identify.

*pushes both buttons*
That was easy.

((They)) are still trying to divide and conquer, I see.

False choice. The 2nd Amendment was designed to protect us from overreaching government, you cuckservative welfare faggot

Statists

Go piss and moan over your speeding ticket somewhere else.

fuck the 12

>muh speeding ticket

the only reason to hate cops in the minds of brainlet gov-worsipping, pig-dick suckers

>gets shot in the face because cop didn't say "simon says"
>Ha! That'll teach you communist scum to respect the police.

You might as well get redpilled

>Job is to protect people
>Kill unarmed civilians committing no crime
>Hurr durr they were degenerates its okay

>one sack of shit means policing is a mistake
You have to be at least 18 to post here.

This is and always has been a a libertarian board. That cop needs to be strung up.

Bootlicker.

Those police officers with no weapons, manage to disarm a man without killing him and without injury to themselves. This is difficult for the amerimutt to comprehend.

Alcoholics and drug users are degenerates.
I agree.

I'm much more red-pilled than you, welfare statist.

You couldn't survive without government.

also cops are not our friends republitards from the election need to fuck off

Cops are brainlets. It's a job that doesn't even require a college degree.

>cuckservative welfare faggot
If I were on welfare I wouldn't be a conservative. Also its possible to support the second amendment and support local law enforcement. Now go bitch about your speeding ticket somewhere else.

you know that fucking manlet was too high strung to be on point, you always put the funny guy on point

go back to the_donald you stupid fucking newfags who weren't even here for Dorner or Boston

>Its okay that the cops can do whatever they want because they only execute people I think are bad
>When they don't execute people that I think are bad it is the person's fault for being stupid

I agree. I'm sick of them.

t_d you guys have your reddit to suck cop cock with boomers on please go back

>Dorner
Don't remind me. Good night sweet kang.

>only thinks it's 1 incident
>clearly gets news exclusively from Sup Forums
Yeah bud, this is an 18+ board.

>Land of the free
>Kill them for not agreeing with me!

>big guy

The murder of that guy is a nightmare. Defending the man who did it is pure cuckoldry. Monkey see monkey do nigger tier killer and he should be in jail. Cops aren't allowed to make mistakes.

shill harder

>receiving a medal is bowing
Tryhards everywhere.

Can you give me one reason to support the police? They aren't even required to protect you.
nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

Police are just faggots who are somehow either too out of shape or retarded to join the military and instead try to live out their power fantasies by joining the police.

Is this an image for ants?

>he thinks the guy lying on the ground deserved to die
What a little pussy faggot this guy is. He's scared to complain about the service he pays for. By force.

>doing business with the kikes in Saudi Arabia

>ant photo
>representative of the size of his brain
Seriously though, you shouldn't immediately trust someone because he has a uniform. Always be somewhat cautious of everyone and everything.

>Anyone I don't like is a shill
What an adorable mindset. Its like a five year old who cannot understand that someone doesn't think green is the best colour.

>"one" means "only one"
Seriously, stop basing your shit on moral panics.

Police beat the shit out of sovereign citizens.

Cops are agents for zog ie white genocide agenda. They routinely kill whites and unleash nigs from the inner cities. Sup Forums has been completely bluepilled by r/the_donald refugees.

Yeah. Obviously he's the number one goy. That still isn't bowing though. The left has won by convincing people that lying to themselves is okay as long as they oppose the left.

MASONS ARE GOOD GOYS

Why should I complain? The service is working as intended. Why do I care if some random faggot gets popped because he didn't listen to a cop?

weak raid

>Ben Garrison used to be a lolbert
>then went full-fash
shawk status: imagined

Cuckservative welfare faggots like you two homos think that I should pay for your police force and other government programs

Why don't you pay for your own security, welfare niggers?

You're just proving him right.

This, most of them are obese ex-military failures that got their degrees in criminal justice. Now they go around letting off stress by gunning down tax-paying white citizens and getting off scott free by claiming they have PTSD from being a chef during their service.

>Police beat the shit out of sovereign citizens.
How is that relevant to anything?

>tfw you actually do pay for your own security
Stay mad poorfags.

Howso

Um. I think you can support "cops" (the respectful, non-niggered term is police) and still recognize issues that should be addressed. I think they are a primary example of how an institution wielding the law can avoid accountability altogether. Cops unjustly killing civilians and being acquitted is precisely the issue with politicians. There is no recourse as a member of the public. And niggers are the only ones protesting- and they are usually protesting justified shootings. Which means no one is rightfully holding the law accountable to the people.

Yep it's just a shill raid

LOL, so why do you leech from the taxpayer by sucking pig-dick at every opportunity?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy6g6eDQTfU

You asked for a reason to support the police. Beating the shit out of sovereign citizens is one.

But shills aren't retarded though. These are 14 year old reddit users that can't comprehend "anti-establishment" doesn't me "lel anarchism is kewl xD"

To piss of faggots like you. Also who says I leech from the taxpayer? Bitch I make six figues a year.

fuck cops and fuck black people, dumb shills

Cops have a major competence problem lately. That said, something's definitely wrong with the newer cop threads. I think they're shilling on both sides, maybe to try and make Sup Forums look extremist or get as many eyeballs as possible.

I wonder if they're hiding something.

>BASED tatted seppuku eyed soyboy ZOGbot looking out for the neighborhood

>"one sack of shit means policing is a mistake"
Reread what you wrote you fat mongoloid. I've consistently held this point of view for years and am only reassured as I frequently see unjustified murders of white tax paying citizens that get no publicity.

>Everyone that disagrees with me on any topic is part of a covert operation to influence my opinion, and opinion that has no meaning

Having a trade should be mandatory to become a police officer.
College degree cops are scared rich kids

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

shills cant stop fascism
the left is very afraid

AHAHHA you admit to suckign pig dick. Nice!

You accept the services of overpaid pigs that are paid for by the taxpayer. You're a welfare nigger

HAHAHA WE GOT OFFICER BALDING JR. OVER HERE STANDING UP FOR HIS OBESE BROTHERS IN BLUE

who's the shill? barney fife moron jewish cop kills drunk Germanic boy trying to pull up his pants. fuck off

like we need androgynous moron cops killing more of our people when we are disappearing already

oy ve it's another distruction of germany -.-

8=====D-o0O Cum in your face. Bitch boot licker.

>six figures a year
>in an expensive city
>living expenses effectively makes salary equivalent to someone earning minimum wage in a rural area

>not noticing this on MULTIPLE boards nonstop multiple threads, constantly on front page, similar pics/posts
yea just totally normal guise

Please, you sniveling little faggot. You're just hiding your teenage angst behind some regurgitated ancap buzzwords.

The flag represents the people as a single entity. The second amendment protects the people as a whole from a tyrannical government. The second amendment and collectivism aren't mutually exclusive.

>hurr we should support the servants of ZOG to oppress white people
>Muh based nigger police officers

>support muh cops
>get shot
Another day in Retardica

leftypol is dying

>living in a city
Fuck that. I got tons of fucking land out in the middle of fucking nowhere. I live like a goddamn king.
I pay my taxes, I get the benefits of said taxes. Also paying taxes does not equal to welfare. You should consider opening up a theater with all that projecting.

Ok I'll update the pic to

"Come and take 'em" vs "US Government"

HAHAHAHA YOURE LITERALLY AN EDGY 13 YEAR OLD THAT WANTS A DICTATOR IN POWER

the shills are getting desperate

You're not from here.

You know, the thing you commies never consider is that I have the ability to leave the country and go somewhere else. Foreign bank accounts are great.

You pay for the whole department huh, welfare nigger?

I know you suck pig-dick, but why do you let pigs run a train on your asshole?

Right wingers want smaller government.

strawpoll.me/14588082
What's your opinion on the police, vote now.

>mutt squad.jpg