Why is food so often grotesquely served in anime? I get that anime isn't reality...

Why is food so often grotesquely served in anime? I get that anime isn't reality, but there is just no way even japanese anime characters would eat a steak with noodles

Those are onions.

fuck off noodle enabler

are you the guy that keeps on saying that this european bread we sometimes see in anime is actually some sort of mushrooms? fucking idiot

What? No.

You're an idiot.

onions are brown and they are on top of a steak. in op picture, there are yellow noodles underneath the steak. did you fail basic image comprehension?

>I have never eaten a steak in Japan in my entire life

They're brown because of the sauce.

there is clearly sauce on the supposedly "onions" in op picture. then why aren't they brown then?

checkmate

They're called caramelized onions and are very delicious.

>DUDE JAPAN ISN'T THAT WEIRD
Quality thread.

>he's never had Japanese steakhetti

all this overcook trash

Can you seriously not differentiate between noodles and onions? And you dare to call others idiots? Holy shit.

steak with caramel? are you kidding me? what savages eat this? next thing you gonna put a candy bar on a potato

I can't even tell if this is satire anymore

>Americans
>discussing about food
Pick one

wait for eating potatos with snickers or something is normal where you live?

That looks more like toast than steak

you people will argue about anything, huh? those are clearly onions.

Also, I'm not sure if that's even a steak. If it is, I wanna see the animal it came from.

It's not a steak, but it is noodles. You would have to be legitimately retarded to not recognize noodles when you see them. Seriously, holy shit.

>Noodles have browned outsides and pointed tips
What?

>steak with caramel?

I don't know where the scene comes from. And I'm not arguing either, but looking at the two pictures it's understandable why some would think so.

this is bait right? No way someone can be this retarded unless they're 12.

fucking burgerland, never ceases to amaze. can even ruin something as simple as a steak

I literally just made a steak and ate it with instant noodles.

Those are onions you imbecile

you all need to go to Saizeriya because I'm convinced over half of those "family restaurants" you see in anime are based on them

>Saize

Johnathan's is superior with the unlimited Melon Soda.