NOT A COP HATE THREAD

But honestly, who here can honestly say that the police have help them? either preventing a crime, or managing the situation correctly?

I would never call the police, in fact, once I got carjacked, and the police just told me on the phone to go to the judicial office and place the report

they didnt even show up, didnt helped me to get to the judicial office for the report, nothing

the only thing the police do is be drunk patrol, and weed patrol here that its not legal, besides that, they dont prevent crimes, they dont help victims, they dont solve crimes

thats best case scenario, because many times they not only, not help, but actually worsen the situation for victims, for example, by mishandeling crime scenes and evidence that later makes a criminal walk, this happen ALL THE TIME

and I an not even talking about abuse of power, and corruption

People prevent crime by being aware, and organized, and knowing where you are, what you are doing, etc

Another time a neighbor caught a thief, and the people held him till the police arrived, they literal did shit, they took the criminal and then they released him, because he didnt manage to steal anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/msfFShAoAdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its about time society, the people organize and police itself

we already do it anyway!!!

the police its a hindrance on communities, people, and the judicial system

Kill urself
/thread

another example of police inneptitude and cowardice

>vegas
15 minutes of shooting, police wont do shit

>this new hotel shit
2 faggot cops torture and execute a "suspect" which ended up just having a pellet rifle

when the shit gets real, the police are nowhere to be seen, they only appear when they know they are safe to kill and not get killed

>not wanting cops to be accountable to the law
>not wanting to live in a society where cops are rational human beings instead of power tripping faggots
You must be a power tripping cop

*REPOSTING*
A functioning white society has no need for a police force to enforce justice. A sheriff, a deputy, and a law that allow vigilantism a law that allows CC/OC without a permit is all you need to keep a hhhhuuuwhite society functional and safe. An armed vigilante saves more lives than an armed police force during shootings and police rely on the public anyways to identify, locate and catch criminals. You DO NOT need a goonsquad. You need common sense laws. You need to get rid of shitskins from your country. A police force is a complete waste of resource, these are jobs citizens would do for free if it wasn't illegal.

I've been helped by police plenty of times. I just don't live in a nigger infested shithole

checked

how exactly?

>officer where is post office?

Not him but I've had a State Trooper help me change a flat tire.

All true.
Statism doesnt work.
Only free market works, because bad performance gets voted out by everyone with the dollar vote effectivey.

i would say you can attribute the help to his personal character, not the fact he was a cop

he was a good guy

i mean more like

>there is an intruder in my house (any crime in progress)
>calls police
>police gets in time
>you dont die

has this ever happen?

happened*

yeah man fuckin pigs aint shit, I always carry a shank (and I keep it Sharp). When pigs fuck with me I just flash my blade around and make some threats, and those gutless wonders make themselves real scarce. Fuckin cops! Fucken cowards!

If the cops give you shit man, just whip out your blade. They piss thier pants when staring down 3 inches of cold hard steel

I understand were you're coming from, but it strikes me as a young persons thought process.

So, who are you going to replace the police with? A neighborhood posse of vigilantes? We'll need to be able to identify who's in the posse... Perhaps we could give them some kind of ID, or Badge.

The real problem you want to solve is the public relations crisis with modern day police. Part of this is doing all the things you complained about better.

Recently, someone said something interesting. One of the biggest problems with BLM is the way that it polarizes peoples opinion on police brutality and the over-militarization of our police force, which are real problems that should be discussed, and puts a race spin on it so we can't have an honest conversation about it.

I think that police corruption, police brutality, and police militarization, are all signs of a growing police state, and we should be talking about these things. It's interesting when you put this spin on it, it makes George Soros' funding of the movement make a lot more sense.

Well I called 911 primarily because I got a flat on the side of a busy highway at night and just wanted him to keep his lights on so people wouldn't fucking kill me. State Troopers can be assholes who are more likely to pull you over, but in general are okay. They have less "local ties" and thus don't really have a rapport built with people in the area since they cover such a large area for duty.

I really hope English isn't your native language.

On topic, the only time a cop has ever helped me was when I asked where the homeless people go to sleep.

Every other time I've asked for help I've been harassed, threatened, and assaulted. They're not your friend and they're not ere to help you. That's coming from a semi blond haired blue eyed white American man in his mid twenties.

So, what do we do? What's the first step to fixing this? I don't hold a position of power. I'm an ordinary citizen. What can I do to make a change?

there is no need for patrolling police at all, given that the citizens are capable of defending themselves

you just need a basic court police, to bring in people to court that have already been called in by a judge

this will make people talk to each other again instead of calling each other the police when the other has the music too loud

we cant have an honest conversation about it because
get rid of muzzies and niggers and watch crime vaporize to next to non-existant levels
the reason the cops need to be armed to the teeth is because they are dealing with tyrone, mohamed and Juan

1.) Helped me out of a ditch on icy roads, shoveled and pushed. Didn't give me a ticket or anything
2.) Pull me over to let me know my license tag is expired and to fix it soon, not even a warning written
3.) Shut down trailer park meth lab a few miles away
4.) Returned my wallet stolen from my hotel while i was in a city. with a mugshot of the guy that took it (guess what color)
5.) During the tourist season they keep our streets and festivals safe, heavily favoring the local populace whenever there are problems with foreigners or city-fags

just stuff that is recent. They also helped out big time when my apartment building burned down 10 years ago

I disagree with your notion that boots on the ground are not required to effectively enforce the law.

Having these general law enforcement officers albeit in less density, is a good idea, because ideally these people would be around to serve as well as protect you, such as when non-crime related events happen that the police and other services do get involved with. Police do more than just busting your chops for playing loud music and smoking weed.

I was pulled over once for pretty much on suspicion, but the officer said I pulled out wrong or whatever nonsense she made up. As she talk to me she noticed I had a big brass knuckle knife sitting on the floor in the back seat of the car, she right away asked me why I had it, and told her for protection, and she just responds back asking why I need it for protection. Couldnt believe I had someone who wears a belt that holds a gun, pepper spray, taser, metal night stick, handcuffs, and also a bulletproof vest and a radio to call back up when your getting your ass handed too you.

all i get from this is that you are a clumsy moron

>drives into ditches
>lets his license expire
>lives near meth labs
>loses wallet (allows it to be stolen)
>burns down his apartment

lol

True. Of the handful of times that I called the cops for a serious problem they completely fucked up.

I've had tweakers threaten me and my girlfriend and I've had to pull a gun on them twice. Each time the cops caught them with knives, drugs, etc... and let them go. Cops are pieces of shit.

Take a trip to a small town in New hampshire sometime. Some small towns have one cop, and it was probably the safest town id been in

we in the US have the hardest working cops in the western world

our prison populations dwarves that of other nations

if it weren't for cops many niggers would be alive today or free from prison to prey on the innocent

so in summary, fuck you

I had a cop pull me over once for drunk driving, almost 20 years ago, i was hammered, i mean fucken staggering drunk
he took my keys, told me hed leave them at the station come get them tomorow and gave me a lift home

but then i live in a very small, almost all white community, less then 20000,
all white, virtually no crime
last time there was a "gun crime" was over a year ago when some teenage boys got ahold of dad's hunting rifle and were fucking around with it in the woods, cops went in, arrested the boys, found the rifle, returned kids to parents, gave dad a stern warning about keeping his combination secret, and life went on in mayberry

thats what its like living in a small town, all white , in canada, I leave my truck unlocked, my shed unlocked, etc etc .... never had a problem

I got blackout drunk one time in NYC and ended up bashing in a glass door. Cops had my dad pick me up and I paid for the door but no criminal charges were ever filed. Would have fucked my life up if they had.

>But honestly, who here can honestly say that the police have help them? either preventing a crime, or managing the situation correctly?
I can. I work with homeless people, cops have saved my ass multiple times. The clearest example was the guy who pulled a knife and ran around threatening people until the cops showed up and subdued him at gunpoint. Everything was fine and nobody got hurt, good day at work actually, really got the blood pumping and made for some good team bonding for me and my coworkers.

It's the first time i click one of these threads. Can someone give me a quick rundown on what kind of pathetic shilling is this?

You know they let that piece of shit out 3 days later.

Only true when they don't purge the prison system to make room/save money.

Running around with butcher's knives strapped to your chest trying to lure people outside doesn't get you tossed in a jail cell for long anymore.

Neither does a backpack filled with heroin.

I recognize that there is a minority problem in the united states. However, I'm not sure we'll ever see that change realistically. I would love for ethnic reservations be setup around the country for the preservation of racial purity for those who are interested in that sort of thing, but beyond that, I don't think there is a reasonable suggestion that you can get everyone to go along with.

All that being said, I think what you're talking about is an essential part of the conversation that is not being allowed to be talked about. But the solution is more likely to be a plan for fixing the black community from an honest standpoint.

>criminal charges for an accident

you are already on the defense, see? already used to a fucked up system

this type of favors, a regular person could also have done, but yeah, there are good guy cops

you have a rare job, and cops already regularly patrol the homeless, so you are a statistical anomaly

Vandalism is a crime. Depending on whose door it was, they could have had criminal charges filed.

less is best

Can anyone name a single situation that would be improved by calling the cops?

I'm for less, but you need some, and that scales with population size obviously.

Again, Police exist for many other reasons than to bust your ass.
See this guy for some fine examples:

>its about time society, the people organize and police itself
That was always the intention.
Virginia:
>"That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.”
NC:
>"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, and, as standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they shall not be maintained, and the military should be kept under strict subordination to and governed by the civil power."

SUBORDINATE. TO. THE. CIVIL. POWER.
>CIVIL
CIVIL
>CIVIL
Cops are savages. We need civility back. And civility is unattainable when cops act without the guidance of any law other than their whims and feelings.

If we can't accomplish that, we'll use gun rights as they were intended, and form our own police forces.

all im getting from this is that you're a faggot with no argument
>had to swerve to avoid idiot that blew a stop sign. also you probably live in some nigger-tier wasteland that doesn't experience seasons so you'd have no idea what its like to drive here
>forgot plates expired because i was driving my girlfriend's car at that point in time and I don't keep track of her shit for her
>not anymore we got rid of the niggers, plus its a rural area so anything can happen
>male jamaican 'maid' stole some of our shit while we were at the spa, we were reimbursed
>apartment building was struck by lightning

I avoid places like your job when I'm on the street. Because of psychotic homebums and because the people who work there ((you)) do nothing but talk shit on the people you're supposed to be helping.

It wasn't an accident. I was trying to get inside due to it being winter and snowing outside. Basically I went inside and sat in the lobby area. I wasn't aggressive and was never even handcuffed.

Notifying the sheriff I'm about to light up his deputy for trespassing?

>sheriffs and their deputies
>doing this shit

Sheriffs take more care because they're actually held accountable due to being an elected official.

Today some poo backed into me on the highway when the road was stopped because of an accident. He was in his work truck, vehicle owned by his boss. A state trooper was about 100 yards down the road at the time. Get out of car and yell and all of a sudden I have $200 in cash

I have literally never called the cops and have handled my own problems. Getting them involved would just make it worse.

I called the cops on my trashy neighbors (before I moved) once for a domestic incident that turned into her driving drunk. She got arrested and never came back. situation dramatically improved for my entire neighborhood

Mind your own business.

>the reason the cops need to be armed to the teeth is because they are dealing with tyrone, mohamed and Juan
Part of the reason leftists want tyrone, mohamed, and juan here is so that they CAN **militarize the police. Make no mistake: neo-libs & neo-cons WANT the police militarized. "Diversity" expedites MANY of their goals.

(**militarized, but without honor, the respect for rank, law, personal diligence, or anything other than general cowardice)

Yeah, any crimes being committed in your neighbourhood, or suspicious activity, I have absolutely no problem with cops checking up on people and shit, and so they should its thier job, and when they need to check me, i comply 100% with a demands, and if I have a problem I will take it up with the judge
never been "hassled" by cops just doing thier job, but then I have a simple system for life user .... i am genuinely respectful of all people i meet until they give me reason to be otherwise, i give people space, and i dont commit any crimes, i dont hurt people or damage thier property .... and geuss what, i have never (in like 30 years) had a negative run in with a cop

they are people first man, and if you start to just see them as human beings first, just people, trying to do a really shitty job, often dangerous, dealing with total fuckwits high on drugs with guns acting like assholes .... then maybe just maybe, you'd be able to understand why they sometimes kill people
try a little empathy, put yourself in thier shoes for a moment

>its about time society, the people organize and police itself
That's called a police force. You just want to replace the police with the police by a different name you dumbass.

>replace them
For the most part, you don't need to. Learn to defend yourself. Don't put yourself in compromising situations. Help build a society that doesn't help degenerates flourish like this shithole jewcuck nigger and spic party in the US.

Somebody steals something? Call a private investigator and go take it back. Have to put yourself in a high-risk situation where you cannot pay attention to what's around you? Hire a security guard. Will bad shit still happen, sure. Not like it does with big brother "watching out" for us though.

I got arrested for having brass knuckles when I was 17 and the cop asked me the same questions. "What is this for?" "Why do you need to protect yourself?"
I just fucking stared at her like she was stupid. Apparently she was because she had my phone in the front seat of her car and couldn't figure out how to push the dismiss button for the alarm. I had to explain to her that snooze isn't the same thing as dismiss.

>See tweakers hanging out dumpster next door
>One of them passes out next to the dumpster
Oh shit.. bitch OD'ed.
>Her boyfriend searches through her pockets and splits
>Call the cops
>She wakes up soon as she hears the sirens
>Runs and tosses a backpack in the dumpster, walks down a dead-end alley
>Cops find the backpack
>Filled with heroin
OH SHIT THIS ABOUT TO GET GUD
>Boyfriend walks by house, sees the police, looks at me and bolts
>Cops hum & haw.. let her go with a backpack full of heroin
WHAT THE FUCK!?
>Boyfriend yells at my door "WE KNOW YOU CALLED THE COPS. WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!"
>Grab AR15. Respond with "THAT SOUNDS LIKE A THREAT"

The cops handled this so well.

>who here can honestly say that the police have help them?
Me. Guy tried to kill me when I was swimming in the lake when I was a kid. The cops gave him a working over and he learned not to do that any more.

I think you've got your causality turned around there, bud

gee sure is reddit spacing and anti-cop shilling tonight

My only ever interraction with a cop was one shouting at me with a really angry almost drunk tone. He pulled up on me as I was biking down an old dirt road at night. I thought he was going to get out and kick my ass, it was all because I had no helmet. I sweet talked my way out of it and he sped off. Scared the shit out of me he seemed like he had gone insane from his tone.

fuck man, reminds me of being a kid
there was this house that was owned by a convict, who was currently in jail , so he rents out place to his asshole convict buddies
well they start stealing old ladys purses, dine and dashing the local pub etc etc
then they had some young kid over there (around 14) and introduced him to mainlining cocaine .... well that was last straw for our community
around here though cops and fire department are one in the same
so....
next week cops show up at house, arrest everyone on some trumped up charge (suspicious activity or something)
take them all to police station
while they are at the police station, somehow a fire starts in the house (probably just a fucking garbage can in basement)
fire department shows up ......
cut huge holes in roof, knock down chimney, knock out all windows, rip out doors, and proceed to fill the house with so much water that its coming out basement windows
house condemned, not livialble anymore, fire hazard,
let all junkies go, sorry guys, arrest was wrong identity, have a nice day

no more junkie house in our neighbourhood, no one hurt, and probably guy who owned house got insurance settlement
I remeber being about 8 or 9 and watching firefighters just fucking tear the place apart, all from a little wisp of smoke

>Protect & Serve
What part about 'they do more than just shoot bad guys' don't you understand?

The law is a public institution, why would the enforcement of it not be handled by public servants? Why do you want to outsource these to the private sector? 'Cause Red-Light cameras were such a plus for the public good, right?

He probably had to deal with a kid getting his brains splattered across the road riding a bike helmetless in traffic earlier that week or some shit.

plus, they are the ONLY reason half these numales are still alive.

I once was young and naive, and asked pigs for their assistance. Here are my experiences when I sought their help:

>be 16 years old
>have single mom
>mother has severe PTSD combined with unknown mental disorder
>mom has a breakdown, has mental capacity of a 3 year old and no idea who she is, what decade it is, will not sleep, and is making really strange and impulsive decisions like a toddler would make
>history of this happening before, she needs to get to the mental hospital for treatment
>call 911 for help getting her there
>police show up, talk to her
>"she seems completely fine"
>they drive away
>talk her into going to the ER for me, say I want her company
>go talk to the dr privately for a moment when he comes to check me out, tell him what's going on
>he evaluates her and can clearly see there is a problem and admits her.
Could have easily skipped the cops.

>be 21, make bad life choices and have a child with a complete degenerate moron
>get into argument while child is in the possession of said degenerate for visitation
>refuses to bring the child home to make me pay for questioning why it's okay to spend money on wants but can't help pay for the child
>call pigs for help retrieving child
>"There are no legal documents assigning custody so we cannot retrieve the child" despite plenty of evidence the child has been in my care his entire life. "Take him to court."
>play nice with degenerate, do a little deceptive flirting
>child is brought home
could have skipped the cops

>have house broken into, things stolen
>call pigs
>"come to the station to fill out a report"
>file a report
>nothing ever happens
>find out who did it through questioning people and deductive reasoning
>go get what i can, but some has been pawned
>be dumb and call cops again when pawn shop refuses to give back my items
>cops still do nothing
>threaten the pawn shop with legal shit
>get my shit back
still no need for cops

TBC

>all from a little wisp of smoke
The guy started hitting golfballs at me with a driver. Hit me with one, but I was wearing a life preserver, but a few inches towards the middle and would have hit my throat or face. Parent's just about drove the boat over and beat them to death, but had 3 (me, and two sisters) with them, so called cops instead. After interview..
>cops 'talked' with them
It all turned out ok.

that's pretty neat. I bet this image kept some nigger from raping someone in chicago tonight.

>protect and serve
Once upon a time that was their purpose. They no longer even carry out that charade. They are not required to, nor will they willingly chose to in most cases, do anything to protect and serve the public. They are merely a giant revenue collecting scheme. There is not a single thing they can do with half the competency of the private sector, even when they do chose to "protect and serve."

I want everything handled by the private sector, because that is the natural, non-violet way to handle things. People who are the best, most intuitive, smartest, strongest, those are who I want to pay my money to in order to get the protection and services I need. I can't fire a cop who is worthless and can't do what I need them to do! I can't fire any govt official, military, or govt worker, but I am damn sure expected to pay their salary. My question is why you do not have a problem with being forced to give your money for services you may or may not need or want? Why not just give that same money for those same services that you DO want?

>red-light cameras
my fucking sides. those are only "private" in that big brother gives them permission to collect revenue. still a part of the beast of govt. I would have no red light cameras, because I would have no public property. roads would be privately owned, privately enforced, and it would be my choice if I want to drive on those particular roads or not. there would not be a monopoly on roads, because anyone could build roads on their property, no need for permission from big brother to construct things on your own property. Don't own the right property to build a road and don't like the roads there are? Buy the property you need or make a private contract with landowners. It's really simple.

>be me
>live in vicious police state
>see police harass a friend on a false tailgating charge
>police actually make up the description of a vehicle that didn't exist and say that my friend was tailgating the non existent car

>Police say they are just concerned for their safety like we're dumb sheep that are just supposed to believe that crap

There's too many stories to list of how fucked the police are.

I would like to hear more police corruption stories please.

Who are the police protecting and serving here?

Forgot your photo.

The two interactions I had with my local PD were both positive. The first time was when my apartment got burglarized and they caught the scumbag who did it, and the second was when a (literally) crazy ex-girlfriend showed up out of the blue and the cops arrested her.
I live in a small city with a tight-knit, white population though, and the beat cops are all known by name in our community. In large cities the situation is undoubtedly different

I'd call the police on you.

I actually want the police patrolling terrible neighborhoods shooting immigrants every now and then. Makes me feel good inside.

Still haven't played out the capitalism endgame in your mind yet?

Besides, you could just as easily be arguing for police reform and for the Government to be run more like a business. Also, there are going to be issues with your libertarian paradise that you're not thinking about. Actually a lot of the problems we have already would still exist in that system, your idealizing it isn't any different than idealizing a world where the cops do what you expect them to and are a net positive on society at large.

I think there's a happy medium in between full police state and libertarian paradise. People should be armed, and people should handle things and act in the public interest. People should act as public servants not because it makes them a buck, but because it makes the world a better place.

The situation you describe sounds like a breeding ground for corruption just as much as the Government already is. How do you ensure that justice doesn't simply go to the highest bidder?

Terrible thread.

I'm a white guy who doesn't act or dress like a nigger and cops fuck with me all the time

cont

Those are just a couple of examples of when I asked them for help. There are others, but I don't want to type all night so I'll skip to the really fun ones where they came to harass me.

>be 15 with 16yo bf
>park in the parking lot of a park at night to get freaky
>make a little too much noise
>spotlight "put your hands where we can see them and step out of the car
>we both exit the car
>one pig grabs me by the arm and pulls me away to the sidelines and starts asking a ton of questions
>another couple pigs jump onto my bf and start beating the ever living fuck out of him
>I start crying and screaming at them to stop
>they think he is an older man, like 30's, and raped me
>no! no! look at his driver's licence, he's 16! stop! I wanted to do this, he didn't force me, he didn't even talk me into it!
>they continue asking me questions
>search his car and find some illegal fireworks and porn mags in the trunk
>"was he using these magazines to seduce you?"
>No, he is just my boyfriend and we do this all the time, please let us go.
>force us to be taken home to our parents, separate cars, both of us forced to ride in the back like criminals, him in cuffs
>they drive me home in tears, and tell my guardians what happened in their words, which isn't even correct
>they get laughed at and told by my guardians that they know my bf, and he is 16, and we have been dating a long time
>they leave
>find out they took my bf into custody, finger printed him, made him sit in a cell till his mom came to get him. he was fucking arrested without even committing a crime, but they "let him off easy" and don't actually charge him with anything after "detaining him"
>his worthless mother does nothing to file charges against the cops for assaulting him or false arrest

Iv never spoken to a cop. It must be an American thing.

photo didn't load for some reason, I did select it. it's the man arrested for feeding the homeless

>be me
>go to Tim Hortons that's located near my high school
>see 2 cops drinking coffee
>1 cop was my high school patrol officer
>i went to buy some dognuts for them
>we chilled out for 2 hours at Tim Hortons
>i was late for school
>based cops told teacher to btfo

cops are pretty chill desu

Fuck cops. Get a gun, but don't strut around like you're in GTA.

>be me
>go to have some drinks in town
>I like pubs not clubs
>see people having a good night walking down the street
>they're just chilling not doing anything wrong

>Suddenly woop woop Omg someones having a good time who will save the day it's the police
>thank fuck they came to save the day

>Police literally attempt to breathe test people walking down the street and try to give them a fine for get this ''drink walking''.

>Drink walking fines can be given to people after 4 standard drinks apparently

It's fucking town what are we supposed to go and have some water ?

I know what you mean, but they're pretty good at finding your car when it gets stolen.

Fucking in public is illegal and being gay is a sin.

I'll give you that one. I have heard Australia is basically a sharia zone now from Irish people that visited. You have to be stone cold sober in bars or clubs or you get thrown out.

Your country is a joke.

That's not the cop's fault, it's the judge and/or DA.

Cops are enforcers, their job is to make you go to court. The court officers are who decide what is a proper punishment.

Thankfully she let me go, but women officers are the worst. They act very bitchy and have a very bad attitude towards the general public. Most likely they feel they have to prove something to the male officers and everyone one elses that they are just as good.

>be me
>see honest average people trying to go to petrol station on their way to work
>Police once again come to ''save the day''
>Police literally sitting in petrol station trying to defect peoples cars for made up reasons to meet their quotas and fine people on their way to work

>TFW can't even go from a to b to your slave job without being hunted down for nothing
>police just give the same ridiculous excuse ''Oh but we're just concerned for your safety''

It's just blatant harassment of innocent people.Hell I've even seen them defect brand new cars for things that came standard on the car from factory such as day time running lights that cannot be turned off.

cont

>be 19
>be a night-owl and go to check the mail at 24-hr p.o. box late at night
>get back into car and get a block away
sirens.jpg
>"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
>No clue
>"Why were you in the parking lot at X intersection?"
>Checking my mail, point to my passenger seat full of mail
>tells me to wait while he checks out my story about 24-hr p.o.box
>comes back, tells me there has been robberies lately in the area so he had to pull me over to see what I was doing
>despite my story checking out, still wants to search my car
>sorry, but nope, I have a right to refuse
>"Why?"
>don't need a reason (my actual reason is its my brothers car and there is bound to be something questionable in the back seat burried under random clothes and nonsense back there, the last thing I need is a DUI)
>he is really frustrated at my refusal, but knows I have a right to, so he just keeps harassing me by asking a ton of stupid questions and prodding to let him search my car
>after being held there talking to him for an hour or so he finally lets me leave
waste of my fucking time, if he really thought I was up to no good, why didn't he pay more attention while he was watching me drive into that parking lot, get out, go into a building, come out with fucking letters, and get back in my car? protect and serve doesnt mean inconvenience law abiding citizens by detaining them for no fucking reason when you can easily infer they are doing nothing by simply paying fucking attention.

Police officer here with a major in criminal justice
I became one because it was easy but honestly we know everyone hates us it’s a job you choose because you want to help out a city or town then you get the red pill fast after your first night on the street getting calls from all minorities and white trash and then you just don’t care anymore
It becomes a job
I have to wake up tomorrow to do all the same shit again hear all the same excuses again
It makes you hate humans when you realize we are just this..
Don’t become a cop just take the Sup Forums red pills because I’m real life you can’t just turn off your device to get away from it

Dude police aren't perfect okay. They're just like you and me. People say police put themselves above other people (which they fucking do NOT do by the way. my family is police. i know police.), but then people turn around and do the same thing.
Do police make mistakes? Yes. Do those mistakes sometimes involve people dying? Yes. But then again so does a transport driver. But we never say "oh time to look at transport driving regulations and training" any time a transport driver plows into a minivan on the highway. It's ridiculous.
It seems to me you have a pretty twisted idea of what the average police officer actually does. The positives they bring far outweigh the negatives.
I'm not even going to state how many times the police have helped me because it's innumerable. I honestly feel for your inability to see their worth if this isn't some elaborate troll.

>"NOT A COP HATE THREAD"
>photo says abolish the police
fucking killyourself and your redddit spacing u faggot reeeee

>it’s a job you choose because you want to help out a city or town
You're not helping anyone you're just a pawn so if you really want to help people then quit your job and do something useful other than just being a government pay'd thug.

Enjoy being arrested for ''hate speech'' one day Leaf but it's ok they're just protecting us.

>So, who are you going to replace the police with?
Pro-white militias
>We'll need to be able to identify who's in the posse
Nope, race is identity, anything else can be used later to compromise the group

I work in a hospital lab doing blood work. Night after night I get calls from minority and white trash doctors asking me stupid questions and trying to bend to rules to save themselves time at my expense. Every job is like that. This is the world now.

depends on the county. indecent exposure is most places, but we were not exposing anything. we were still fully clothed, heavily tinted windows anyways. the state this took place in has no such laws though, nor does the county. Aside from a few counties, it's legal to be butt ass naked in public if you want to in this state, though you might get a petty charge if you are doing it in such a way that it's disturbing people. or of coarse adult having sex with a minor, but we were both minors.

Carry a gun? You sound like a pussy bitch. Call the cops in America and you got 50/50

youtu.be/msfFShAoAdM