ITT: Characters that did nothing wrong

ITT: Characters that did nothing wrong

Subhumans do not deserve to live.

Posting best boy.

no spoilers pls

All I'm saying is that her sisters are cunts

How could anyone think the good dcotor did anything wrong? Non-humans are scum, simple as that.

whats up with this meme he really did nothing wrong

>implying

I liked how he dressed normal at first, but as the show went on his outfits became more and more flamboyant.

He is an alpha trendsetter.

He killed and tortured his own wife.

I don't think you understand how this meme works. You are supposed to post someone who actually did do something wrong and pretend they didn't.

His wife was already dead. All he did was preform an autopsy.

this.he's pretty much a hero from the humans perspective all the humans knew was that the shikis wanted to kill them

All hail Squealer

He did one thing wrong, tho: he didn't kill that Saki bitch the first time he had the chance to do it

He really did nothing wrong, though. He was 10/10 character, unlike that scummy monk.

Megumi was just following orders.
Ozaki failed her.

The annoying thing is that Dewey actually WAS right because of the garbage known as Eureka Seven Ao.

I wonder what sex with her feels like.

That fucking faggot monk ruined everything

Implying you wouldn't sell out all humanity for a shot at a vampire loli.

He only wanted to save the village as a game where he wanted to win. That's why he says he lost at the end. More noticeable in the manga because he makes an edgy face and loved the fact that his mom was murdered by Shiki.

He hated the village as well, he just shows it differently from monk.

Nah it was destroying Kiroumaru's colony and the ones on his side because they were fine with the old traditions and love their mother.

He didn't kill Soda for being a retard, that was wrong.

When you do good what does it matter if your doing it out of hate or out of love or out of envy? It's still good. The guy did nothing wrong.

Not even being ironic here. She realy did nothing wrong

He could have done a better job if he was working full time to the benefit of everyone. He never tried to see if some of the people had gone crazy to get them out of the village, and that leads to one human chick to burn the entire village down and make him "lose".

At least with Natsuno it made since cause all Werewolves are edgy fuckers that are suicidal. Including mr. nihilist who knew Sunakos plan was doomed from the start.

>supporting subhuman scum

Neck yourself

Was he /ourguy/ ?

>check thread
>no griffith

You disappoint me Sup Forums

its like posting Bernie Wilson in a burger thread: we all know its coming and its low-hanging fruit

>wilson
wiseman, my bad

It's true, she didn't do anything wrong. Araragi is to blame.