IT’S HAPPENING!!! A DOZEN PLUS PLANES IN FORMATION OVER MIDWEST

> 9news.com/mobile/article/news/weird/everyone-wants-to-know-what-those-flashing-lights-were-flying-over-denver/498333607
> mobile.twitter.com/rr/status/939706383955456000

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WPlpZnD-HBI
youtu.be/QJ9ACiU27rg
youtu.be/9jK-NcRmVcw
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
youtu.be/G9RaV40mMDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WEE WOOO

Warn your friends kike! Judgement is coming!

NOT GITTIN MUH SCOOPS DRUMPHYTARDS!!!

tfw plebs ruin happening threads by spamming them even though it's not really happening
:(

Drones.

bump

Did the same thing in Phoenix not too long ago

this.

absolutely no way these are our own planes or anything

youtu.be/WPlpZnD-HBI

DID SOURMERHN SHER SCHURRRPHS?!
DEEERRRNEEEERRRRRRHL!

ITS HAPPENING

My dads an airplane, can confirm we’re already dead

Trump has allowed SSP to come out, tomorrow is here!!!

Anyone have any useful info about this? I forgot how bad Sup Forums was after spending time on other boards. It's pretty terrible when /biz/ can outclass Sup Forums

Denver isn't the Midwest, friend

youtu.be/QJ9ACiU27rg

video of it

Wrong. We're about to drain the swmap. Israel is fucked.

Sonic booms across florida at 10:30 am from the keys to naples; then more at 4:00 from south of orlando to the gulf of mexico north of tampa

Still no official reason why

Ids habbening

Probably these guys

Thats aliens u faggots.
And theyre here ILLEGALLY !

SKYKANG SKYKANG
DO NOT ANSWER

Why would extraterrestrials fly with lights on in an area that may not be friendly to them?

THey're not fucking UFO's THEYRE PLANES DOING SOME SECRET DRAINING THE SWMAP SHIET N SHIEEEEET

someone once said the happening was tonight

When did they say that?

says words, doesn't post proof of words meaning anything.

tonight

Who?

>planes flying in the West is a HAPPENING to newfag r*dditors
This is on you Sup Forumstards. Thanks for blowing every little thing out of proportion and making dipshits like OP think that every little thing that happens will change the course of history. If you’re from reddit please go. You’re shitting up the other boards too.

Late Thursday an user said they got word from high level management that happening in 55 hours, that would have been roughly 9 pm EST.

Korean BBQ this weekend.

They were reported heading West, not East.

They were also previously sighted in South Carolina and Kentucky just before this.

Sup Forums became Sup Forums. it was always going to happen, it's just embarrassing mostly

I want to believe

ufos never have to be visible at all, if they can be seen they probably want to be seen

This. Evaporating that swamp gas.

Hope its true... probably not...

Incredible. Never seen anything like that. Never seen a formation like this or lights strobing along a formation like this. They do not do anything that is astounding, but whatever it was was strange. There were lights popping up all over the sky too.

Jesus christ what are those

youtu.be/9jK-NcRmVcw

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

yeah but Sup Forums never brought in the number of retards that you guys do

is north korea going to get ktfo?

>strange
It's really not if you know what they are.

They're UFO's not planes fucking moron

youtu.be/G9RaV40mMDA

enlighten us then you know it all faggot

could it be these?

ha. thanks, but I didn't bring anyone. I'm not taking the blame for this shill and retard shit.

wtf someone explain this

NOW

Oh shit, the kike on a stick is back to take the gullible with him!

Look ma I got my new drone swarm kit for Christmas.

MOTHERSHIP

It's these Probably an airborne drop training mission. How it was in Bragg sometimes.

$10 internet bux this is a row of MS13/cartel planes trying to mass drop dope

Q user needs to jump in and do some explaining

ermagerd izzz gabbening

Looks like a squadron transfer. Considering its a column formation.

fuck off black cube shill

AYY

LMAO

DELETE

h-how do we stop the mommyship?

someone somewhere did some calculations based on the times of all the sightings and it was moving too fast to be c-130

This is what we call

S
W
A
M
P

G
A
S

THIS IS IT

That is probably the best answer I have seen. Would account for the slow line of planes, and others scattered around it. Could also account for the pulsing lights in the line formation.

is it time to get comfy?

This is now the memeverse. All of Donald Trump's enemies will perish.

best possibility so far. any better information on exactly where it is?

Ayy posted in a thread a few months back, been ramping up like he said.

its not c-130s, it could be fighter jets tho

CHECKED

FUCKING CHECKED. PRAISE HIM.

c-130 max speed is 370mph, this was traveling atleast 500mph

I don't have that type of autism to prove or disprove that, I'm only drawing from my experience in Bragg during week to month long FTX's, and seeing shit like that many times. Looks exactly the same, and I wouldn't be surprised since Fort Carson is right there. It could be a line of helicopters doing a training mission as well. But that's not really a strange sight.

i used to live in san diego and the air force planes around mira mesa would occasionally "glide" overhead at night with their engines off or something, but their lights on

also, calm down, autist

They Flew Over Southern Illinois, Even.

how do you know?

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Source on that, dude

someone

Firebomb Colorado

It's a snap readiness drill for your national guard. The idea behind the exercise, part of a short-notice combat readiness drill, is to challenge the wing to generate as many available aircraft as fast as possible in just 24 hours. This exercise tests the wing’s ability to generate air power within roughly 24 hours after being notified. This allows the wing commander to evaluate the wing’s ability to respond with minimal notice and meet or exceed the tasking timelines. The exercise will end after 12 F-15’s take off on the morning of November 22nd."

It remains unclear why the uncommon drill was executed, although the defense posture of American air power has steadily become more rigid since Russia invaded Crimea in 2014. Other peer state competitors, like China, not to mention rogue regimes, in particular North Korea, would also be the targeted consumers of such a show of force.

I saw the same type formation go over salt lake city last night.

You better be right.

planes were spotted in south carolina at 8pm est and 8pm mst in denver. thats 1400+ miles in a span of 2 hours.

Could someone tell me why is that prophesy taken seriously? anyone has link to original thread?

Same thing happened in Las Vegas a few hours ago. There were less of them than pictured here. I watched them go over the valley from North to South. I couldn't hear anything and I couldn't tell how high they were. I live on the West side of town and the elevation is pretty high. I can see most of the Vegas valley and I'm used to seeing commercial aircraft flying into McCarren. In fact a commercial flight was also visible as these lights moved across the valley. They weren't commercial aircraft.

When military aircraft out of Nellis AFB, located on the far East side of the Vegas valley, fly over the city, which is a rare occurrence, they usually fly from East to West or West to East to avoid going around the city. To give you some perspective on how rare it is for military aircraft to fly over the city, in my 17 years here i've only seen them around 2 dozen times. Almost always helicopters. I've seen Ospreys once and 2 fighter jets on 2 separate occasions.

So it is kinda strange to see this.