How little would you sell out for?

What would it take for you to sell out your beliefs and go with the status quo?

$125 million, free of taxation

its not beliefs i just cant and wont get a job, i ll die on the street is thats all i can do on my own

there's nothing that would turn me from my people or beliefs.
>Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

A couple mil upfront.

I already told you cunts at the pyramid.

Even if your not LARPing you are a minority. If I give most people a big enough check to sell out they will.

I have not received payment.

give me the shinky trinkets and baubles you non-human fucks give me my demands or face extinction.

$250 million.

Large injection of Aryan stem cells every month

I can always make more money. I can't undo the damage that would be done by compromising on my beliefs for all the money in the world.
You're looking at it the wrong way.

As if such a thing were possible. I will probably take the money and fake going with the status quo, but the core of my beliefs will not change. I may go to the lefty protests, but I will also foster the right wing in secret. I will support the left so god damn much, I'll turn the politics accelerationist and I will force the hand of the right wing to intervene.

I already make $100k/yr. There's nothing you can give me I'm not fine living without while I still have my soul.

I accidentally the first sentence
>Selling out completely? As if such a thing is possible*

I sat here for upwards of 3 minutes and came up with a number that would allow me to retire comfortably under 40.

Then I thought about my children.

Nope. There is no amount of money that would prevent me from instilling proper values in them.

I do it every day that I hide my power level and work in the system. I tell myself I'm waiting for the right time, or the right movement to join, but the truth is I'm just a coward who can't make his own stand because it's scary to be socially ostracized and blacklisted from jobs.

So you’d sell out for free. Good to know

10 mil

>t. kike hoping he can buy everyone off
stop datamining, you guys lost, just leave the country and go live in your bunker

Pay all my taxes and whatever monthly fees I have forever