Christianity General /cg/

Welcome to the Christianity thread.

Remember that salvation is through faith in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.

Here's some good resources
biblegateway.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=98UjjwzJBFE
biblegateway.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4OLZeMvtm54
firsttablets.com/ft.pdf
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
iep.utm.edu/divine-c/
iep.utm.edu/ont-arg/
thesocraticcatholic.com/2017/02/07/what-is-called-god-classical-theism-theistic-personalism/
edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2010/09/classical-theism.html?m=1
strawpoll.me/14587931
strawpoll.me/14587913
strawpoll.me/14587939
strawpoll.me/14587948
strawpoll.me/14587959
strawpoll.me/14587973
strawpoll.me/14587981
strawpoll.me/14587996
strawpoll.me/14588006
strawpoll.me/14588013
strawpoll.me/14588019
strawpoll.me/14588033
strawpoll.me/14588037
strawpoll.me/14588073
tipolitics.com/bread-pilled-jordan-peterson-turning-young-western-men-into-christians-again-58864fa39385
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2yzUxpmDM0
youtube.com/watch?v=5mOqpf0g1fo
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What passages of the Bible really changed the way you live your life?

Cucked religion for cucks.

before I go back to my home board
youtube.com/watch?v=98UjjwzJBFE

The New Commandment is what made me become a Christian. After reading so much moral philosophy and trying to figure out what's good and right, Christ hit me like a train with no brakes.

A truck should've hit you

Begone, Ahmed.

Stupid Abrahamic cucks.

book list for /orthodox/ lads

Once upon a time, a great man lived whose initials were J.C. He was born quite poor, and lived among the common people, even though he was descended from the great, foundational King Romulus/King David. His aunt/his mother was named Maria. Some claimed for him a miraculous birth/a birth by Caesarian section. When he was still young, he was almost killed by the tyrant Sulla/Herod.

His deeds gained him significant fame during the early part of his public career, when he was operating in the province just to the north, called Gallia/Galilee. Everywhere he went, he was accompanied by his 12 faithful Lictors/disciples. He spoke in proverbs often, for example, “I came, I saw, I conquered/I came, I saw, I washed.” He was close to a promiscuous woman named Cleopatra/Magdalene and a righteous, powerful man named Nicodemus of Bithynia/Nicodemus of Bethany.

Eventually, his fate forced him to make a momentous decision and cross the Rubicon/Jordan river. On the way, he was tested at and performed miraculous deeds at a city called Corfinium/Cafarnaum. Then, he was operational in the capital, Rome/Jerusalem.

Boring boring boring

There had been a very similar man who he was close with, who had a similar following and career. Eventually though, Pompey/John the Baptist was beheaded by an Egyptian, and the head presented to him.

He was kind to the Caecilii (the blind), the Claudii (the lame), and the Metellii (the disfigured). He was so righteous that the common people started callimg him by the Greek term, “chrestos.” After operating in the capital for a while, his popularity was noticed by a jealous governing body, the Senate/the Sanhedrin. He was accused of having ambitions on becoming King.

He was betrayed by someone very close to him named Junius/Judas. The crowd is forced to choose between Brutus/Barabbas and him. A powerful man named Pontifex Lepidus/Pontius Pilate washes his hands of the matter. He is killed on March 15, wearing a Crown of Grass/Crown of Thorns. Right before being killed, he is stabbed between the ribs by someone named Cassius Longinus! His body was displayed to the people on a crucifix/he was crucified.

His followers were devastated, as predictions from all around the world had said that a Savior and the King of the World would be born around this time. So, he ascended into heaven and became a God. He took his place in the pantheon as the son of God – son of Jupiter/son of Jehovah.

Genesis 1:6 made me realize the earth was flat: "And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters."

All of the verses about how much God hates adultery really made me wise up and stop "innocently" flirting. The Bible also made me realize that the man is supposed to lead his household because God designed us for that role.

have a few already.
ty for the rest mate. Will invest.
God Bless

t. have a Greek friend

You don't have to read them, you can read the bible.

Here's a good resource to access the entire Bible for free online.

biblegateway.com/

the great schism was as a mistake.
the reformation was a mistake.

copying my last response
>What passages of the Bible really changed the way you live your life?
Paul on Mars Hill.
Describing the 'middle way' to the Epicureans (Hedonists) and the Stoics (Apathetic). Paul being perturbed by the decadence corrupting such a beautiful and advanced civilization. In the context of Jesus Christ he made appeals around the city to save its people from their vices - the very ones that Aristotle called the final virtues of a dying society. Paul's message saves us from that path, one we should rightfully fear today.
Additionally, historically speaking it is also an appeal to legislators and government- it is very individualistic, anti-degenerate, inspired. I recall a line form a sermon saying that Paul saw these people hail Technology as their god and sex as their goddess. very fitting for today.
Long before I became a religious or even spiritual person at all I felt that I was 'called' or at the very least out looking for a structure (or at least the guidance) this presented to me.
I find this reconciliation (it's basically all within the realm of Apologetics) of the third way to be a fitting message for myself and a lot of my peers. Had the effect on my that others get from the 8-Fold path, the Dharma, etc.

Found the exact sermon, I think: youtube.com/watch?v=4OLZeMvtm54

>Remember that salvation is through faith in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.
No its not.
It is through the blood of the lamb.
It changed when the seven seals were opened,
revealing the hidden secrets of the FIRST
tablets of Moses in the Bible we already have.
This is what you need now.

firsttablets.com/ft.pdf

I’ve had a hard time believing. Haven’t been to mass since my mother’s funeral, to confession in years. I had forgotten everything, even how to sign properly. But I felt the need for it. I think I wanted the feeling of trust in something I had when I was praying as a little kid back.
So I went to church last week, in the middle of the day. No one there, I lit a candle, sat, and thought/prayed while looking at it. Stayed an hour, until a woman came up to me asking if everything was alright and I panicked. Overall positive experience, extremely calming, relaxing.
I remembered going with my grandma to a chapel (where Mary is said to have appeared) here when I was little to pray for my mom’s health. So I went back yesterday, did the same thing I did last week. A big group of people with a priest started praying a rosary, and I thought about leaving to not disturb them. Ended up joining them. Same feeling of peace of mind, along with an almost physical feeling in my chest that I’m not sure how to describe. Again such a good experience that I bought a rosary as I left and again prayed the whole thing before going to sleep.
I still don’t really know what I’m doing, I’m just fumbling around: can’t say I really believe, maybe looking for faith like that isn’t possible, maybe I’m doing it for selfish reasons, maybe I’m just LARPing. In any case, I’ll go to mass today too, might as well try that again.

Is this not essentially just some esoteric if not straight-up irrelevant catechism?

Shouldn't the Pastor say something about girls wearing leggings to church? They dont even have a long t-shirt to cover up their butt and crotch

I remember when I was a kid the Pastor scolded me for wearing sandals to church

You're literally worse than Ahmed though, he has an excuse being an inferior breed of man, white men have no such excuse.

White Christian men tend to be soyboys and even one's that aren't are still generally pathetic.

Actually, its the influential document of our time.
It has been at the root of many world-scale political and inspirational changes for many years now.
And it has a great deal to say about the truth movements of our time (last ten pages), in the spirit of ancient texts.
Have you not noticed the refocus on Christianity even in the White House?
Why do you think that really is?

>advocates a traditional lifestyle and the building of community
>literally the faith of the white man, the cultural essence
>you get mad at this, and do so with reddit spacing
what are (((you))) hoping to achieve here

So God is supposed to be all powerful, all knowing, and all seeing. Yet the genetic code is flawed, while rare we have shit like the Harlequin babies being born. If God was supposed to not give a shit about us or was not actually all powerful I could understand this but Christianity says otherwise on both points.

I'm just wondering, how do Christians reconcile this?

Pray that the Lord will give you a sign of his existance. But pray with absolute belief in Him.
He should. In my Church women come with no make-up and dress formatively.
>t. Pentecostal

You have mistaken Scripture with the hyperbole and deceptions of preaching.
You will never find any truths that matter if you start there.

God created humanity perfectly with no defects. All human deformities and genetic defects are a result of sin inherited from Adam and Eve. Sin causes genetic defects. However, this is only temporary. Soon enough, after Armageddon all genetic defects will be reversed.

>(Isaiah 35:5, 6) At that time the eyes of the blind ones will be opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped. 6At that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechless one will cry out in gladness.

By using the word supposed you are demonstrating a lack of understanding and are setting up a strawman to knock down and profess victory. God doesn't make every choice for us, people do not think of god the way you frame him here - especially not religious people. I don't mean to offend but you seem to hold the exact contrived, dishonest, self-serving picture of some bearded sky man that fedora-tier atheists do. If you want to let go of that view, or if you want to grow as a person, faith will help you explore that. But you come in here antagonistic and with a closed mind. That is not curiosity, what you are asking. Evene if you think of it as such. You aren't being open enough for the answer - Christians to not have to fight to reconcile that at all - that's all dogma. I will be curious to see how other people answer ITT though. Lots of resources to teach you the value of faith out there - in terms of community or personal development or anything else really.

Christianity is the oldest jewish trick, it's rotting your mind and soul, reject it

>that flag
>>>/gulag/

This. I never understood the arguement that things are bad therefore no God, in Christianity its very clearly explained

God has a totally different viewpoint of the world than us humans. And we usually subject Him to our flawed point of view. What might be to us a flawed genetic or a Harlequin baby, to God it is still the perfection of His creation, ruined by Satan. God tests humans' faith through suffering and dedication.

But Christians should not hold Jerusalem to be holy. God does not dwell in that city and has not since the death of Jesus Christ.

When Jesus died, the veil was torn, and God moved out of that place never again to dwell in a temple made with hands (Acts 17:24). God was through with that temple and its religious system, and the temple and Jerusalem were left “desolate” (destroyed by the Romans) in A.D. 70, just as Jesus prophesied in Luke 13:35. As long as the temple stood, it signified the continuation of the Old Covenant. Hebrews 9:8-9 refers to the age that was passing away as the new covenant was being established (Hebrews 8:13).

In a sense, the veil was symbolic of Christ Himself as the only way to the Father (John 14:6). This is indicated by the fact that the high priest had to enter the Holy of Holies through the veil. Now Christ is our superior High Priest, and as believers in His finished work, we partake of His better priesthood. We can now enter the Holy of Holies through Him. Hebrews 10:19-20 says that the faithful enter into the sanctuary by the “blood of Jesus, by the new and living way which he opened for us through the veil, that is, through his flesh.” Here we see the image of Jesus’ flesh being torn for us just as He was tearing the veil for us.

The earthly Jerusalem is irrelevant to God for all things other than as a seat of power that He will grant/has granted to Satan, from which he can deceive the nations. Do not yourself be deceived - God's kingdom is not of this world and whether owned by the Zionist state of Israel, or the Zionist state of Palestine, or the Zionist state of Arabia, or the Zionist state of Persia, or the Zionist state of Turkey, God does not dwell in that City. He dwells in the hearts of all who believe in Christ Jesus His Son.

There is only Judaism and Christianity, you're either for Christ or Jewish agenda. All other religions are at best irrelevant half truths and at worst full incoherent retardation.

studylight.org is an excellent and vast resource.

>taking the Bible at face value

In the Turner Diaries is it not an explicitly Christian movement?
Anyway Pierce is clearly stating that, as usual, 'it's the kikes' - just that people let them get traction. What does he even advocate for as an alternative? Calling the heritage of the American settlers 'alien' is a pretty poor foundation to fight that from, the faith of the white man...
It's geographically 'jewish' to a degree, but doesn't make sense to call it that anyway. This is clearly an anti-bugman quotation above all else.

>You have mistaken Scripture with the hyperbole and deceptions of preaching.
So is this supposed to be a roundabout way of saying he's not actually all powerful? If God was just able to get it 98% of the right I have no issue with that, the entire issue in my statement is the idea he could get it 100% right but didnt.

>All human deformities and genetic defects are a result of sin inherited from Adam and Eve.
I've never actually seen any religious text reference that. In all cases I've read it just says the Forbidden fruit granted them the knowledge of good and evil, which is something fundamentally different. Do you have a specific verse referencing this?

I'm not here to "claim victory". I have a question and I want to see if there's an answer that is satisfactory.

>God doesn't make every choice for us
This is my point though. Being born with your flesh sloughing off is not a choice. If someone falls into poor health because of their poor decisions that is not religions fault. I can even understand parasites that can be prevented through proper sanitation. But this is something these people are born into, and will usually die painfully from at a young age.

The Romany Crucifixion Legend is a story of how a blacksmith made the nails of the cross upon which Jesus was crucified.
The condemnatory version is that as he made the nails to crucify Jesus Christ, the blacksmiths were condemned to wander the earth and never settle.
Another version does not condemn blacksmiths. It says that the blacksmith was addressed by God in a dream, where he was told to make four nails, but only hand over three, as the fourth was intended to pierce the heart of Jesus. In return God gave his descendants the right to wander the earth (rather than cursing them to it) and also the right to steal from non-Romanies, without breaking the commandment Thou shalt not steal.

GTFO kikes.

the first tablets were destroyed a new covenant made. anything that happened before Jesus Christ is irrelevant when it comes to salvation. the old testament is a guide book on wises living and an example of the futility of following the law for Christians.This is the point of Christs death. its to free us from the law which binds us to our sin and condemns us. through Christ Gift you are saved senpai

Head's up, one of your missionaries here try to hit me up with your poz by claiming that "walking on the path of the Christ will give you riches and treasures!" (by that he means gold)

is this fucking allowed? What the difference between your poz and a ponzi scheme then?
(it's a chink btw)

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
I looked into it and the message is pretty clear: churches are a target for subversion. If yours is, it's better to leave it.
There is no fundamental incompatibility. No need to make more white enemies.

soyboys are either gays or athiests. a God Fearing man of Christ drinks the blood of Christ and eats Christs flesh. not very vegan if you ask me

And this is why putting race before faith is wrong. You become a paranoid fuck not so different as the niggers who believe they were Egyptians and created white people.
Sure, race is important to maintain your nation's identity and stability but don't worship it.

Excellent post

This is more true than you realise.
>Sunni Islam = Saducees of the bible
>Shia Islam = Babylonian Exhilarchic Pharisees
>Zionism = All the rest of the Pharisees

Satan thought he won when Jesus was battered and bruised on the cross, while people made fun of him, but little did he know that Jesus actually destroyed Satan in that moment, opening the doors of salvation for all peoples who trust in his name.

Also, for the record, I do not hold any of the anti-Semitic views that many hold in this board. Anyone who does hold these views, should repent and pray about it, remember Jesus who was also a Jew. It's always good to think before acting or speaking "Would Jesus do this?"

I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
(Revelation 1:18)

"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.
(Matthew 26:52)

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
(1 Corinthians 1:18)

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.
(1 Corinthians 1:27)

I can say that the version with the nail in heart and free stealing is bullshit. Also I don't remember reading about the specific blacksmiths who made the nails at all.

Thank you for the reserved and insightful reply. Your questions seem like they're coming from the perspective of someone ready to explore their religious side and need to do so with reconciliation of logical structure too. Many of us have been there, there's a concept called Apologetics that focuses on this logical, moral, spiritual reconciliation. There are a lot of real answers to the questions you are asking - but none of us are properly equipped to respond as we took your journey in a different way. I hope you can distill the message of my last reply through my antagonism - you're traveling explored territory and there are resources out there with your answers. I am just saying that you probably won't get them here and now so don't give up.

from the last thread this was a reply to a similar question about the necessity of faith and reconciliation of 'logical' holes:
If I could make some suggestions of philosophers who try to argue for the logical necessity of God:
>Platinga
>Anselm
>Chesterton
>CS Lewis --> great author to start with
>Kant ---> important to read. His positions can be used for or against god
Other resources
Divine command theory intro:
iep.utm.edu/divine-c/
Ontological proof by anselm
iep.utm.edu/ont-arg/
Later down the road:
thesocraticcatholic.com/2017/02/07/what-is-called-god-classical-theism-theistic-personalism/
edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2010/09/classical-theism.html?m=1

The jewish fanfiction, as it is referred to

>a God Fearing man of Christ drinks the blood of Christ and eats Christs flesh
Do you ever think to yourself how gross and crazy that sounds?

Please only fill out the survey for the ethnicity that best represents your heritage.

Germanic:
strawpoll.me/14587931

Anglo:
strawpoll.me/14587913

Nordic:
strawpoll.me/14587939

Celtic:
strawpoll.me/14587948

Gallic (French):
strawpoll.me/14587959

East Slavic:
strawpoll.me/14587973

West Slavic:
strawpoll.me/14587981

South Slavic:
strawpoll.me/14587996

Latin (Italian):
strawpoll.me/14588006

Iberian:
strawpoll.me/14588013

Greek:
strawpoll.me/14588019

Baltic:
strawpoll.me/14588033

Finno-Urgric:
strawpoll.me/14588037

Romanian:
strawpoll.me/14588073

og thread for anyone interested

>Gallic (French)
Who are you trying to kid? The French are Franko-Normans.

>I've never actually seen any religious text reference that. In all cases I've read it just says the Forbidden fruit granted them the knowledge of good and evil, which is something fundamentally different. Do you have a specific verse referencing this?

(Romans 5:12) That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned—.

(1 Corinthians 15:21) For since death is through a man, resurrection of the dead is also through a man.

(Romans 5:14) Nevertheless, death ruled as king from Adam down to Moses, even over those who had not sinned after the likeness of the transgression by Adam, who bears a resemblance to him that was to come.

Also no option for Christian ancap monarchists.

In the field that you're exploring I'd recommend Peterson's bible series. He describes it as such:
The Bible is a series of books written, edited and assembled over thousands of years. It contains the most influential stories of mankind. Knowledge of those stories is essential to a deep understanding of Western culture, which is in turn vital to proper psychological health (as human beings are cultural animals) and societal stability. These stories are neither history, as we commonly conceive it, nor empirical science. Instead, they are investigations into the structure of Being itself and calls to action within that Being. They have deep psychological significance.
here's an article on a journey I've seen my peers take:
>tipolitics.com/bread-pilled-jordan-peterson-turning-young-western-men-into-christians-again-58864fa39385

>An overarching question arises from Dr. Peterson's lectures: How can Millennial young men return to the path of the archetypal hero? Peterson proffers an oracular prescription—know that you're supported by paternal tradition and wisdom; pay attention and speak the truth at the edge of order and chaos; plunder treasure from the unknown unknowns; and climb the set of all possible hierarchies in good faith and with courage.
This might be good to get you started if you're new to the man:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2yzUxpmDM0

in response to your replies to others:
Why would god create us a utopia? You are asking powerful questions with powerful answers that deserve more than an user's reply, I hope you can see that is my message to you. Look how we are trying to answer and help you, I think that says a lot in and of itself.
In terms of the 'testing' response you'll see, I'd like to say that your focus should be on You. Other people's misfortunes will make you doubt Him, that's the 'test'. The questions you are asking are you exploring this test! The faithful do not deny cause and effect

Why do you have so many sects?

>"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.
(Matthew 26:52)
This is not really a punishment but rather it is something that has figurative meaning. Like maybe if you kill, you might be followed by the guilt for your killing especially if it wasn't justifiable at all. There were people who didn't die violently and killed lots of people by their own hand.

Other than that, jews are blaspheming Jesus' name in the Talmud. While I don't make a case for extermination of the jews, I think they can all go back to Israel. They have their country now and shouldn't try to attempt another satanic bolshevistic revolution.

That'd basically be reactionary right?

>But this is something these people are born into, and will usually die painfully from at a young age.

This is completely reversable. After Armageddon, not only will be be cured of all incurable ailments but those who died will be brought back to life. Those who died defective and deformed will be brought back to life in the original perfect bodies they were meant to be born with.

I'd like to make another comment about the 'test'. The basic idea is that there are 'best' choices you could make. It is very easy to tell when things are bad, but much harder to tell what things are the best out of the good things. same reason as it is easy to survive but not easy to LIVE as they say. makes sense in terms of evolution, better to not die than to be super fulfilled. So in is natural we put together our work on finding the best 'way' to live. and I'm talking about actions and ideas, we 'know' when we do a bad thing because we feel it (until the feeling is beat out of us, obviously there are exceptions I'm thinking peer pressure as one, you can overcome it). So we document this. And us humans haven't changed too much so the old teachings are fine, aside from the context-explicit writings but I ain't talkin about them (looking at u, jewish fanfic). They pre-date science so most of the cause-and-effect deductions are so vital because they're life-or-death. I can expand on this if you don't understand. To take it back to the 'test'. Do you denounce the righteous way for yourself because you see other people misfortunate, or you see them make bad choices? This is why we use the term 'test' at all. Don't *not* do things the best way. There is still a best way, and moral teachings will help you illuminate that 'way'. It's the same as asking, are you going to blame your problems on anyone but yourself? It is easy to do that - but is that the best thing to do for yourself?

Bible translations

>(2 Timothy 4:3, 4) For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the healthful teaching, but, in accord with their own desires, they will accumulate teachers for themselves to have their ears tickled; 4and they will turn their ears away from the truth, whereas they will be turned aside to false stories.

>(Matthew 7:21) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

>(Matthew 7:15) “Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves.

>(Acts 20:29) I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among YOU and will not treat the flock with tenderness,

>(2 Thessalonians 2:3) Let no one seduce YOU in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction.

>(2 Peter 2:1) However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among YOU. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves.

>(1 Timothy 4:1) However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons,

I will ask respectfully
Why do you believe Jesus Christ is a God or son of the God when he look like average human ??
And who will Jesus save me if he couldn't save himself ??

another reason: some groups don't want to have to answer to that fag of a pope - and it's not the first time that's been a concern

In my opinion it's another way of saying "You reap what you sow". If you are violent with others, others will be violent with you. There are consequences to everything.

Talmud blasphemes Jesus just like many gentiles blaspheme Jesus, just like Muslims call him a mere prophet, or Pagans calling him weak, or Atheists mocking him on TV, or whatever... The problem isn't Jews, it's sin!

Why does Islam?

Because its all bollocks and nobody can agree on their fairy tales which is how other religions are formed too.
Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all offshoots of Abrahamic religion.
Shake off the shackles of religion, it is a mind control tool invented by secret societies and play them off against each other.
You can still believe in a creator and spirituality and take into account different theories but don't you find it rather convenient that most people follow the religion based on what their parents and geographical birthplace dictates.

>4 posts by this id

Putting a lot of work into your shilling. Keep it up, Mr. Steinowitzenberg

I. Well I'm no expert but anything else would have been shunned. It wouldn't make sense for Jesus to have been anyone or anything else. The Nephiim were demons, for instance
II. Jesus elucidates the way in which you can be saved yourself, the 'best' way to be. This is the idea of his sacrifice - he did live life that life and then gave it up for you

As if right on time, One For Israel post a new video:
youtube.com/watch?v=5mOqpf0g1fo

It's an organization of Jews and Arabs for Jesus in Israel btw.

Again, the problem is sin.

>Why do you believe Jesus Christ is a God or son of the God when he look like average human ??

I don't speak for the OP nor the others in this thread. The Bible doesn't teach Jesus is God. It does, however, teach that Jesus is the Son of God. The firstborn of all creation, the beginning of creation by God, God's master worker created by God himself. God has a name, in English it is Jehovah. It means "He Causes to Become." It appears in the Bible over 7 thousand times. Jesus name means "Jehovah is Salvation." Not the same person.

Jesus was an average human on Earth but was still the Son of God. He gave up all his divine power to become a human equal to Adam. Nothing more, nothing less.

>And who will Jesus save me if he couldn't save himself ??

Jehovah God will. It was him that resurrected Jesus, he will also resurrect you.

>God created because it is in His nature to create.
>He created us so that His attributes may be known: attributes like love, justice, faith, hope, mercy, and righteousness.
>Without the ability to think and act independently of God, then He is not known by His creation, since creation would merely be a part of Himself.
>The consequence of creating something capable of acting independent to Himself is the certain eventuality that creation /will/ act independent to Himself.
This certain eventuality has the result that His creation is separated from Him - and His attributes. Once separate, His creation could not remain in union with Him.
>God required a plan by which creation could be eternally reunited with Him.
That plan was making us a physical /and/ spiritual creation.
>The separation was made to play out in the physical body, so that the eternal spiritual souls of His people could be saved.
>That great work found its fulfillment in the person of Jesus; His life, death, and resurrection.

You know that it's the jews who push atheism on everyone but themselves, right? Moral teachings and exploration of the self are not shackles, I respect your last point.
Do you know what an Archetype is? Fairy tales should be listened to, they're essentially some of the world's deepest culture.

Does pic related look like a prison to you? Or does it look like a super-human testament to a super-human ideal. You've got the right skepticism, but a little too much (((instilled))) momentum.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA

Good point here. How could we know Love if not for Hate, beauty if not for Ugliness.

I suppose, but I am Christian.
I picked Christian traditionalist but what I consider that to be would no doubt be very different from everyone else who picked it.

He's long gone, I think.
His most recent post was from a while ago.

Islam is literally the continuation of the Pharisees and Saducees - the people that Christ called "a synagogue of satan" and "pit of vipers".

You are right there. Although I wouldn't take pagans as a serious demographic, but rather just edgy atheists who don't want fedoras. I doubt any larpagan here on Sup Forums actually worships those dead "evropean gods".
I still believe (religious) jews are the current biggest threat to Christians than other people. While muslims and atheists show their hostility in broad daylight, few jews do it as well. Many will become rich and inject guilt on us all for the Holocaust. They pretend to be our friends, most christians even believe that without touching the talmud!
I believe that while in the Middle Ages it was muslims who were the biggest threat, now it is the jews. I do believe that they can be saved after all. We managed to convert pagans after all.

Sup Forums philosphy is highly compatible - the following is a fair reduction
>the self is the temple most important
>it is imperative that the merchants are expelled from the temple

Wouldn't the Pharisees be the modern fake Jews?

Them also. You need to do a bit of history of the Persian Empire - and in particular the Jews in it.
Here's a quick rundown.
>When the Israelites were allowed to go home after Persia conquered Babylon, the King in Exile (the Exhilarch) and a whole bunch of those who did not believe in God refused.
>These people became rich and powerful in the Persian Empire (basically they were being jews and did jew things).
>After the destruction of the Temple they convinced the Persians to attack the Romans.
>Persians got BTFO
>Romans know the Jews did this, start persecuting them even harder in Palestine.
>Remaining Palestinian Jews all flee to Arabia.
>Eventually Zoroastrianism gets a rebirth in Persian Empire.
>Blame the Jews for everything.
>At the same time Jews keep having uprisings in Arabia and keep getting BTFO by the Romans and Ethiopians.
>Along comes a Sadducee named Mohammad.
>He wins some battles.
>Rome is weak from Snow Nigger attacks - doesn't give a shit about Arabia RN.
>The Arabian and Persian Jews all see Mohammad as the promised Messiah flock to him and his Islam.
>The Exhilarch sends his daughter to Mohammad for political union.
>Persians BTFO the Jews in Babylon - steal all their shekels.
>The Exhilarch flees to Arabia with his people.
>The Pharisaic scholars flee to the caucuses and set up the Kingdom of Khazaria.
>Jews in Arabia can't stop winning.
>Mohammad dies suddenly
>Persians attack Rome and conquer Jerusalem.
>Exhilarch takes a bunch of Muslims and BTFOs Persia from behind.
>Persian army leaves Palestine to go deal with Jews in Babylon.
>Sadducee army takes Jerusalem.
>Sadducees say their Arab guy is the successor of Mohammad (become Sunni)
>Exhilarchic Pharisees says their Persian guy is the successor of Mohammad (become Shia)
>Jews get the blame for everything by the Byzantines/Romans
>Get expelled by everyone.
>Join with the Ashkenazis in Eastern Europe.
>Migrate to Central Europe.
>Become the Zionists we all know today

Part II
>Sadduccees build Al Aqsa Mosque
>Non-Muslim Jews celebrate it as the Temple Rebuilt, mass conversion to Islam ensues.
>Islamic Empire keeps growing because the Jews had spread all through North Africa and Southern Europe and controlled all the money.
>Islamic Conquest happens because of Jews being Jews.
>Jews all celebrate that they have set up great Jewish Kingdom.
>Snow niggers convert to Christianity - BTFO muslims in France, Crusades happen, retake Jerusalem.
>Jews le sad face.
>Blame the Pharisaic Exhilarch (Shia) for stabbing the Sadduccees (Sunni) in the back
>Ashkenazi Pharisees and Sunni Sadducees both agree that the true Messiah can only truly come once the Exhilarch has been utterly destroyed.
>Shia Exhilarchic Pharisees believe the true Messiah will come from their line.
Fast forward to today and all the conflict is just a continuation of this.

You can almost say they are cursed for not believing in God.

100% this.
And they are truly cursed to non-belief and eternal damnation.
>/The/ Antichrist (not just one of the many antichrists) will be Islamic.

Muslims by themselves aren't a threat to the non-Islamic world.
I imagine that the Jews will be involved as well during the time of the Antichrist.

It's like you didn't read what I wrote.
>Muslims /are/ Jews.
The non-Islamic world will either be Islamic by that time (as the Jews are trying their hardest to make it right now), or will be in such total disarray as to make them irrelevant.