>is not actually Latin American

Other urls found in this thread:

dle.rae.es/?id=Mz1HIZd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where are you getting "American' from?

Latina
Latin American

You couldnt be that dense

Latina/Latino means an american hispanic. You don't use that word for european spics.

Maybe not in American English but Latin America gets its name from Latin Europe. And last I checked the Japanese weren't American.

There are Latin peoples in Europe.

Yes, but you don't call them Latinos/Latinas.

That body looks like it'd be great for helping the wall builders relax after a hard day's work

including the women?

Yes, you do. Latinos/Latinas is literally just Latins in spanish, italian and portuguese.

In English no. But "La Latina" is not English. That could be Spanish, Portuguese or Italian.

>speaks Japanese
>not latin
Dropped

[spoilers]yes[/spoilers]

this is true. if we want to get really specific it refers to people and cultures originating from the region of lazio, italy (from the latin, "latium"). it's come to also include the languages and cultures derived therefrom

But you don't use the word (as a noun) to refer to european latin people in spanish either.
As an adjective it may be used to refer to european latin roots.

In English the word "Latino" literally means person of Latin American origin. The etymology is irrelevant. If you want to talk about Latin origins in a broader sense you just say "Latin".

ctrl+S user.

自殺しろ

There's no reason why you can't.
How is that relevant? "La latina" isn't in English.

Latin has to do with the Latium which was the old name for italy.
"Dustiness Ford" sounds more brittish than spic though.

We aren't talking about English though. We're talking about a character in a Chinese cartoon whose name is La Latina.
I don't know where you're from but in mainland Europe if you talk about the Latin Block(usually in an economic context) people will know you're talking about Iberia/France/Italy. I know that in my native country we don't use Latin as an identifier but we do say we're a Latin people when the context is appropriate.

It's Lalatina, not la latina, the name is meaningless Japanese, this is an English speaking board and OP is making a joke in English.

>Latina
>latin american
wat

>Latina/Latino means an american hispanic
whaaaaat

>english
>latino
>the english word latino
This is just retarded

>There's no reason why you can't.
You still don't.

> if you talk about the Latin Block
In "bloque latino", latino is an adjective, that's what I was referring to. Latino on it's own is still used to refer to latin american people as far as I know. Feel free to correct me if you're euro and know what you're talking about, I'm just going off what I know.

>This is just retarded
Loan words are a thing, user.

>Latino
>noun La·ti·no
>Definition of Latino
>plural Latinos
> 1
> : a native or inhabitant of Latin America
> 2
> : a person of Latin American origin living in the U.S.

>It's Lalatina, not la latina, the name is meaningless Japanese
Yes, but we're discussing OP's joke, not her actual name.
>this is an English speaking board
Yes, and we're discussing it in English.
>OP is making a joke in English
No, "la latina" isn't English.

I'm as confused by your comment as you are confused by the definition of a word.

You guys are going too far with this.

Latino = South/Central american
Latin =Portuguese, Spaniard, Italian, French

you are right about it being an adjective in spanish, not a noun
dle.rae.es/?id=Mz1HIZd

It doesn't matter if there's a Spanish preposition there, the joke was still delivered in English for English speakers to understand and anybody who's not retarded like understood that Latina was being used in its English sense by OP.

laffo @ the autists not getting such a stupid joke

You can use adjectives as nouns, the intelligent among us would know this.

But the meaning changes by usage, is what I was saying. The noun Latino is used to refer to latin american people, the adjective latino can refer to american or european latin things.

That's what you get for trying to make a joke on Sup Forums.

She's better this way.

t. latinamerican education system

But she is

>Loan words are a thing, user.

Considering some of the comments about Japan's use of words derived from English, you'd think most of Sup Forums's user base doesn't know that.

Ella no tiene nada de Latina.

Pero realmente quisiera que todas fueran así de altas,rubias y sexys.

>rubias
>actually means blondes and not redheads

holy fuck i hate this website

You can always leave.

>wearing full body armor
>still looks like a slut
how does she do it

>boobplate

i luv u senpai

>rubias
>redheads

But why

By the way its Pelirrojas or colorinas.

I wanted to find that "remember, you are here forever" banner but, after clicking through a lot of random banners I gave up on that idea. But you get what I mean.

wena nido

Blondes > Redheads

a

fucking

molecule

I recommend reddit, you'll feel pretty safe and accepted there.

user, are you this cringy and retarded in real life as well?

Espanhol é um idioma merda. Morte a todos

>implying spain is filled with mexicans

Natural redheads > Jet-black > Brunettes >>>> Literal Shite > Special Snowflake dyes > Any blonde.
fiteme

>I disagree with this individual so I will make a counter post while also attempting to offend as many other uninvolved parties as possible.

>smuganimegirl.jpg > any argument

When will Kazuma teach Megameme about splitting atoms?

MY CABBAGES

Why are girls named Lala always best girls?